PDA

View Full Version : where are all the good police???

Trill Clinton
08-23-2014, 10:21 PM
FORNEY, TX --
Shocking new dash cam video shows a young mother being pulled over at gun point by police in Forney, Texas, all while her four little kids were in the car. Police admit they made a mistake but are refusing to apologize.

Kametra Barbour says she was driving four children under the age of 10 home when she was suddenly stopped and surrounded by police.

Officer: "Driver let me see your hands everybody stick their hands out the window."
Barbour: "What is wrong?"
Officer: "I'll tell you in a minute."

Barbour was told to exit the vehicle with her hands above her head. Police then shackled them in cuffs right in front of her children.

Barbour: "What is wrong? My kids!"
Officer: "How old are they?"
Barbour: "They're six and eight and ten, nine. What are we doing?"
Officer: "Hold on a second, okay?"
Barbour: "What is going on? Oh my God, you will terrify my children."
Officer: "We got a complaint of a vehicle matching your description and your license plate, waving a gun out the window."

The traffic stop was in response to a 911 caller who had told dispatch four black men were waiving a gun out the window of a beige- or tan-colored Toyota.

The problem: Barbour's car is a burgundy red Nissan Maxima.

It wasn't until Barbour's 6-year-old son, Ryan, came out of the car with his hands up too that police realized they had made a mistake.

Officer 1: "Do they look young to you?"
Officer 2: "They do to me."
Officer 1: "Huh?"
Officer 2: "They do to me."
Officer 1: "Yep, they're young."
Officer 1: "Gun down, gun down, gun down!"

The officers then quickly went to work trying to calm down the now terrified children.

Officer: "Ya'll okay? Just ya'll in the car?"
Child: "No im scared."
Officer: "It's okay."
Child: "No, are we going to jail?"
Officer: "No. No one is going to jail."
Child: (Scream, crying)
Officer: "Hey, stop crying. It's okay. It's okay. Everything's fine now."

The police department defends the traffic stop saying the officers responded appropriately to what they believed was a dangerous situation

"For the nature of the call - that a weapon was involved - yes," said Detective Clay with the Forney Police Department told ABC affiliate WFAA (http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Forney-woman-children-accidentally-pulled-over-at-gunpoint-by-police-272391361.html).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu8ypoNyzrw

z0sa
08-23-2014, 10:24 PM
Were the "victims" black?

spurraider21
08-23-2014, 10:26 PM
The traffic stop was in response to a 911 caller who had told dispatch four black men were waiving a gun out the window of a beige- or tan-colored Toyota.

The problem: Barbour's car is a burgundy red Nissan Maxima.

:lol morons

Trill Clinton
08-23-2014, 10:28 PM
seems like the only time i see something positive about police is when one of them rescues a kitten from a tree or the pedo blue santa handing out christmas toys....which is once a year. all they're good for is killing innocent people and getting away with it, throwing flashban grenades in baby cribs, raiding the wrong houses and killing grandma's, unloading a clip into a van full of children or stuffing their faces with donuts.

fucc these new age pigs. i remember my neighborhood cop, officer murphy, used to park his car down the blocc and walk around and make small talk with the neighbors. he actually did real police work and we respected him for that.

i guess they really are the biggest gang in the united states. a bunch of pencil necked geeks who grew up angry at their shortcomings who decided to join the force and shoot up roids. fucc a cop. i talk to them like they aint shit.

Trill Clinton
08-23-2014, 10:28 PM
Were the "victims" black?

lets not make this about race.

spurraider21
08-23-2014, 10:29 PM
you should have told yourself that before starting this thread

z0sa
08-23-2014, 10:31 PM

Something tells me they are, "something" being the fact you clearly dont give a shit about anyone besides other black people because youre a racist and a hypocrite.

But Im gonna withhold judgment one last time, pending your answer to my initial question: are the victims black?

Trill Clinton
08-23-2014, 10:32 PM
you should have told yourself that before starting this thread

you really need to chill. this has nothing to do with race. go laugh with the supremacists in the other threads if you want race baiting.

this thread is to shit on pigs. nothing more, nothing less.

Trill Clinton
08-23-2014, 10:33 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/2hg47fd.jpg

Trill Clinton
08-23-2014, 10:35 PM
Something tells me they are, "something" being the fact you clearly dont give a shit about anyone besides other black people because youre a racist and a hypocrite.

But Im gonna withhold judgment one last time, pending your answer to my initial question: are the victims black?

http://i60.tinypic.com/66w0oh.png

i swear i'm in the twilight zone sometimes. y'all laugh n giggle at every single black n be@ner joke but complain about race when i make a thread calling out pussy ass cops.

just put me on ignore, manhttp://i60.tinypic.com/66w0oh.png

RD2191
08-23-2014, 10:36 PM
It's hard to tell if cops are racist or just fuckheads who were losers in high school and now have a sense of false power and try to take out their personal problems on whoever they pull over. Though, in Texas, small town white cops are mostly racist. I've been pulled over and asked "show me your green card you fucking wetback". No joke. I also once got arrested for wearing a bandana. I wasn't taken to jail but supposedly there was a city ordinance against wearing bandanas. Cops are just huge faggots IMO.

spurraider21
08-23-2014, 10:42 PM
I've been pulled over and asked "show me your green card you fucking wetback"
how the fuck did they confuse an african/european like yourself to a wetback? :lol

i wonder...

RD2191
08-23-2014, 10:44 PM
how the fuck did they confuse an african/european like yourself to a wetback? :lol

i wonder...
I used to hang out with all the Mexicans in town. Very small town, I guess they assumed I was a half breed or something. I'm like milk white with very dark brown hair and speak with a country/texas accent. My best friend did set a cop car on fire so maybe that had something to do with it. :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2014, 10:44 PM
Apparently all the good cops are mostly black

Trill Clinton
08-23-2014, 10:45 PM
It's hard to tell if cops are racist or just fuckheads who were losers in high school and now have a sense of false power and try to take out their personal problems on whoever they pull over. Though, in Texas, small town white cops are mostly racist. I've been pulled over and asked "show me your green card you fucking wetback". No joke. I also once got arrested for wearing a bandana. I wasn't taken to jail but supposedly there was a city ordinance against wearing bandanas. Cops are just huge faggots IMO.

i think its just a gumbo pot of it all. these men and women are rushed through training. they go through all these scenarios in training and when they get in the field, all that shit goes out the window. they have the right to harass, kill and beat your ass and get away with it. i'm all for having them wear cameras on their person at all times. its time to hold them accountable before shit gets really out of hand.

i can't say any of my experiences with law enforcement has ever been a good one, even when i had to call them. white, black, hispanic, they've all been assholes. its like its an inconvenience to them when you call them for something. thats why i refuse to ever call them for shit. just send me an ambulance or fire department.

z0sa
08-23-2014, 10:45 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/66w0oh.png

i swear i'm in the twilight zone sometimes. y'all laugh n giggle at every single black n be@ner joke but complain about race when i make a thread calling out pussy ass cops.

just put me on ignore, manhttp://i60.tinypic.com/66w0oh.png

Vast majority of the time I do, as Im sure you realize. youre undoubtedly a racist and hypocrite.

Will be calling you out again in a few months when I recognize your existence again. Bye til then.

spurraider21
08-23-2014, 10:46 PM
I used to hang out with all the Mexicans in town. Very small town, I guess they assumed I was a half breed or something. I'm like milk white with very dark brown hair and speak with a country/texas accent. My best friend did set a cop car on fire so maybe that had something to do with it. :lol
when u gna come clean, roberto :lol

:sombrero:

RD2191
08-23-2014, 10:47 PM
when u gna come clean, roberto :lol

:sombrero:
:lol:downspin:

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2014, 10:48 PM
i think its just a gumbo pot of it all. these men and women are rushed through training. they go through all these scenarios in training and when they get in the field, all that shit goes out the window. they have the right to harass, kill and beat your ass and get away with it. i'm all for having them wear cameras on their person at all times. its time to hold them accountable before shit gets really out of hand.

i can't say none of my experiences with law enforcement has ever been a good one, even when i had to call them. white, black, hispanic, they've all been assholes. its like its an inconvenience to them when you call them for something. thats why i refuse to ever call them for shit. just send me an ambulance or fire department.

Mostly uneducated hicks. Looking to see who can score the most free donuts

Trill Clinton
08-23-2014, 10:49 PM
Vast majority of the time I do, as Im sure you realize. youre undoubtedly a racist and hypocrite.

Will be calling you out again in a few months when I recognize your existence again. Bye til then.

and i look forward to you calling out the several white supremacist posters who spew racist rhetoric as well. but we both know that won't happen. goodnight, slugger.

Trill Clinton
08-23-2014, 10:51 PM
Mostly uneducated hicks. Looking to see who can score the most free donuts

yup. you gotta be desperate for work or like you said, uneducated to want to be a cop in today's world. which is why most of them are ex military. bunch of PTSD having, roided up lames with guns.

RD2191
08-23-2014, 10:53 PM

i can't say any of my experiences with law enforcement has ever been a good one, even when i had to call them. white, black, hispanic, they've all been assholes. its like its an inconvenience to them when you call them for something. thats why i refuse to ever call them for shit. just send me an ambulance or fire department.
My mother tried returning a tv once because it didn't work and the manager was being a huge faggot and didn't want to give her a refund. So he was getting more and more defensive so she decided to call the police. Instead of helping her he threatens to arrest her if she ever calls him for "something stupid" again. Mind you this is in the middle of fucking nowhere Texas where the most dangerous crime committed was my friend setting a cop car on fire. These faggots pull over an old lady and call 2-3 backups. No joke. It's like a one horse fucking town. Nothing ever happens there. I remember when I was getting my duffel bag out of my trunk once and this lady cop pulls up and starts taking pictures of me. She went and told the chief that I was running drugs. :lol

cantthinkofanything
08-23-2014, 10:55 PM
Damn...i remember when cops in my hometown would hand out Dallas Cowboy trading cards.

Trill Clinton
08-23-2014, 11:00 PM
My mother tried returning a tv once because it didn't work and the manager was being a huge faggot and didn't want to give her a refund. So he was getting more and more defensive so she decided to call the police. Instead of helping her he threatens to arrest her if she ever calls him for "something stupid" again. Mind you this is in the middle of fucking nowhere Texas where the most dangerous crime committed was my friend setting a cop car on fire. These faggots pull over an old lady and call 2-3 backups. No joke. It's like a one horse fucking town. Nothing ever happens there. I remember when I was getting my duffel bag out of my trunk once and this lady cop pulls up and starts taking pictures of me. She went and told the chief that I was running drugs. :lol

rofl, i believe it. i'm telling you, cops are lazy as fucc!! my friend was a criminal justice major and told me he did a ride along with law enforcement. 5 hrs they sat in the patrol car and this cop was picking and choosing what calls to go out on. they went on 1 call the entire 5 hours..pussy ass shit.

fam i got into it with some mexicans at a strip club here in S.A with my cousins. we get tossed out and the mexicans pull guns on us outside right in front of the fucking cops!!! the cop tells me there is nothing he can do because they're mexican mafia and they run the clubhttp://i61.tinypic.com/33m3n2x.png

i was ready to get on some marvin harrisson shit that nighthttp://i58.tinypic.com/noc7zc.png

cantthinkofanything
08-23-2014, 11:03 PM
Find a new club nigra

Trill Clinton
08-23-2014, 11:07 PM
Find a new club nigra

done with the club scene.

spurraider21
08-23-2014, 11:08 PM
It's like a one horse fucking town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_qkhGCQF9w

RD2191
08-23-2014, 11:09 PM
rofl, i believe it. i'm telling you, cops are lazy as fucc!! my friend was a criminal justice major and told me he did a ride along with law enforcement. 5 hrs they sat in the patrol car and this cop was picking and choosing what calls to go out on. they went on 1 call the entire 5 hours..pussy ass shit.

fam i got into it with some mexicans at a strip club here in S.A with my cousins. we get tossed out and the mexicans pull guns on us outside right in front of the fucking cops!!! the cop tells me there is nothing he can do because they're mexican mafia and they run the clubhttp://i61.tinypic.com/33m3n2x.png

i was ready to get on some marvin harrisson shit that nighthttp://i58.tinypic.com/noc7zc.png
:lmaodamn, that's some crazy shit. My cop stories are from the Texas Panhandle. Our police chief here in Hidalgo county(where I live now) got indicted on drug conspiracy charges.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Unit

http://www.themonitor.com/news/breaking/former-hidalgo-county-sheriff-lupe-trevi-o-sentenced-to-years/article_8f763442-0db8-11e4-ad9e-0017a43b2370.html

Trill Clinton
08-23-2014, 11:10 PM
so true

never really cared for cops but at least back then, there were a few good ones who still served and protected.

cantthinkofanything
08-23-2014, 11:13 PM
done with the club scene.

If we're to get somewhere, it's gonna take a common goal to eliminate injustice and not base shit on race.

TE
08-23-2014, 11:16 PM
:lmaodamn, that's some crazy shit. My cop stories are from the Texas Panhandle. Our police chief here in Hidalgo county(where I live now) got indicted on drug conspiracy charges.

http://www.themonitor.com/news/breaking/former-hidalgo-county-sheriff-lupe-trevi-o-sentenced-to-years/article_8f763442-0db8-11e4-ad9e-0017a43b2370.html
They had it coming tbh. You just knew something was up with that group of cops.

Trill Clinton
08-23-2014, 11:18 PM

the sheriff's son got 17 years and the sheriff only got 5? http://i60.tinypic.com/2qd7iu8.png

seems like the trevino family was big there. i bet that brought them down a few pegs. thats sad.

RD2191
08-23-2014, 11:22 PM
They had it coming tbh. You just knew something was up with that group of cops.
Yeah, I kind of got suspicious when almost everyone I know said they hated him yet he kept getting re-elected. Something shady was going on there. :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2014, 11:26 PM
Its crazy those dumb ass cops had to ask each other if the kids looked young. Just all sround straight up dumb fucks

Malik Hairston
08-24-2014, 12:06 AM
I have 2 friends that just received settlements from the police, tbh, one for a wrongful charge that took 2 years to clear(no prison time or probation, but it was on his record and actually cost him a job), and the other for an excessive beatdown by 2 pigs after the club a few years ago..

One of them is a social worker, and the cops have been trying to recruit him to become a police and interact with the types of youth he currently works with:lol..

Canadian police are no different than American police, same profiling, etc..instead of Blacks and Mexicans here, it's Blacks and Arabs, tbh:lol..well, the difference is that Canadian police are extremely well-paid, so their racism and bias isn't necessarily based on jealousy, previous military background, etc..

I feel the same way about the TSA and any airport officers, tbh..last time I went to Miami, I got detained for literally 2 hours, asked repeatedly about drugs and subsequently searched in the back room..almost missed my flight, caught it with 5 minutes to spare..

DJR210
08-24-2014, 01:02 AM
Fuck cops. I've been profiled before and spent 3 years on felony paper because of it. For every good cop, you have 4 more that think they're big shit and abuse the badge.

SnakeBoy
08-24-2014, 01:14 AM
Not too long ago I was pulled over for doing 65 around a turn near my house that was marked 45mph. The cop tells me that there's been a few recent accidents on that turn by contractors (i.e. Mexicans) coming out to the area so they are going to be setting up on that turn for the next couple of weeks and I should slow down for a while. Then he let me on my way with just that warning. I was like "WTF! This cop just cost me 3 - 4 minutes of my life!". These fucking cops are out of control man!

Fight the power, my brothas, fight the power.

Malik Hairston
08-24-2014, 01:27 AM
Not too long ago I was pulled over for doing 65 around a turn near my house that was marked 45mph. The cop tells me that there's been a few recent accidents on that turn by contractors (i.e. Mexicans) coming out to the area so they are going to be setting up on that turn for the next couple of weeks and I should slow down for a while. Then he let me on my way with just that warning. I was like "WTF! This cop just cost me 3 - 4 minutes of my life!". These fucking cops are out of control man!

Fight the power, my brothas, fight the power.

:lol..

Wild Cobra
08-24-2014, 02:45 AM

I hate defending the police, but he could have hauled her off to jail. When a police responds to stupid calls, it's possible a real call gets responded to at a later timeframe to make a difference.

DMC
08-24-2014, 03:25 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9db_1389855116

Happens to whites too, you just never hear about it. White people know what "fucking crazy" means and yeah, there are softer ways but let's be real, dude was a liability and might have killed someone who didn't actually want to die. Same with St Louis guy. Mike Brown just had too much thug life indoctrination and had to be put down.

DMC
08-24-2014, 03:26 AM

Is your mom retarded? It would explain a lot of things. Who calls the cops for a customer service claim?

Malik Hairston
08-24-2014, 08:25 AM
Is your mom retarded? It would explain a lot of things. Who calls the cops for a customer service claim?

:lol..

RD2191
08-24-2014, 09:14 AM
What part of the manager was starting to get confrotational/physical do you not understand? Come on son, fat, dumb, and stupid is no way to go through life.

RD2191
08-24-2014, 09:25 AM
I hate defending the police, but he could have hauled her off to jail. When a police responds to stupid calls, it's possible a real call gets responded to at a later timeframe to make a difference.
:lolSon, what part of one horse town in the middle of nowhere did you not understand? There hasn't been a murder in over 40-50 years. "Someone stole my cow" is about as serious as it gets around that town.:lol

Wild Cobra
08-24-2014, 09:33 AM
What part of the manager was starting to get confrotational/physical do you not understand? Come on son, fat, dumb, and stupid is no way to go through life.
She was in his establishment, obviously asked to eave. His getting physical is understandable.

Wild Cobra
08-24-2014, 09:33 AM
:lolSon, what part of one horse town in the middle of nowhere did you not understand? There hasn't been a murder in over 40-50 years. "Someone stole my cow" is about as serious as it gets around that town.:lol

Why does that make a difference for her stupidity?

RD2191
08-24-2014, 10:39 AM
Why does that make a difference for her stupidity?
How is it stupid to call the police if a man wants to confront a woman?:lol Come on son. Don't tell me you're a woman beater?

RD2191
08-24-2014, 10:40 AM
She was in his establishment, obviously asked to eave. His getting physical is understandable.
When did I say she was asked to leave? Now you're making shit up?:lol The fuck outta here clown.

DMC
08-24-2014, 11:06 AM
I was having trouble with my internet service last week so I called 911 and reported it:

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My internet provider isn't comping me for the outages in my area"

"Did you ask to speak to a manager?"

"Yes"

"Did you get a name?"

"Yes, Michael Brown"

"Ok give it to me and I'll send officer Darren Wilson your way"

bigzak25
08-24-2014, 11:43 AM
i was watching the amazing spider man yesterday, and the cop had him dead to rights....told him to freeze....but spiderman didn't freeze...and the cop unloaded. missed him, but still...damn cops. would have been a shittier movie.

Wild Cobra
08-24-2014, 11:51 AM
How is it stupid to call the police if a man wants to confront a woman?:lol Come on son. Don't tell me you're a woman beater?
I'm not your son, and the proprietor of a business, right or wrong, has every right to ask her to leave. I'm sure the belligerence wasn't a one-way thing.

I have a feeling your bias isn't allowing you to see reality. He should have called the police on her I bet!

Wild Cobra
08-24-2014, 11:52 AM
When did I say she was asked to leave? Now you're making shit up?:lol The fuck outta here clown.
Why else would she have fear to call the police? Is anyone really going to threaten her if she is just minding her own business?

Wild Cobra
08-24-2014, 11:57 AM
You know, I don't give a flying fuck what you think. The business owner/manager isn't expected to leave if their is hostility. Your mother had the option to leave with any hostilities occurring. She is stupid for not taking that option. She was not in any danger if she walked out the door, hence it was misuse of a 911 call. Period. No if, and, or butts.

bigzak25
08-24-2014, 12:01 PM
oh no...misuse of a 911 call in a podunk town...shoot her!!!

RD2191
08-24-2014, 12:03 PM
You know, I don't give a flying fuck what you think. The business owner/manager isn't expected to leave if their is hostility. Your mother had the option to leave with any hostilities occurring. She is stupid for not taking that option. She was not in any danger if she walked out the door, hence it was misuse of a 911 call. Period. No if, and, or butts.
Yeah, no. The manager was threatening her. Nice try though, faggot.

RD2191
08-24-2014, 12:04 PM
oh no...misuse of a 911 call in a podunk town...shoot her!!!
:lolThese faggots probably worship cops and thing they're some sort of idols.

Wild Cobra
08-24-2014, 12:33 PM
Yeah, no. The manager was threatening her. Nice try though, faggot.
Then she should have left.

Stand your ground doesn't apply here.

Sorry, I will not let you suck my dick.

Leetonidas
08-24-2014, 12:36 PM
Fuck the police

DPG21920
08-24-2014, 04:10 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026854/Pictured-Jeremy-Henwood-buys-child-McDonalds-meal-shot-dead.html

Works both ways..

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 04:49 PM
There are decent cops and there are bad cops, thankfully there are a hell of a lot more decent ones.

spurraider21
08-24-2014, 05:18 PM
why do i get the impression that everybody who says "fuck the police" is a pothead?

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 05:33 PM
Elmendorf police chief, a really good dude, was senselessly shot to death, for making a traffic stop.

Aztecfan03
08-24-2014, 09:39 PM

i wonder...

My grandpa (who was german or at least mostly german with no hispanic blood) had been confused for a mexican. But that's just because he worked outside and got very tan.

spurraider21
08-24-2014, 09:41 PM
My grandpa (who was german or at least mostly german with no hispanic blood) had been confused for a mexican. But that's just because he worked outside and got very tan.
i was being sarcastic. roberto diaz claims to not be of hispanic descent, which i find amusing, even though he repeatedly lets it slip

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 09:47 PM
i was being sarcastic. roberto diaz claims to not be of hispanic descent, which i find amusing, even though he repeatedly lets it slip

Rob likes to kid a lot, but also has a lot of knowledge about some things and for the most part is positive.
In fact you and I also like to kid on here, but that does not make us trolls who never have a positive thing to say whatsoever and only lie.

spurraider21
08-24-2014, 09:48 PM
Rob likes to kid a lot, but also has a lot of knowledge about some things and for the most part is positive.
In fact you and I also like to kid on here, but that does not make us trolls who never have a positive thing to say whatsoever and only lie.
i like robdiaz :lol... we have good laughs despite our different views

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 09:50 PM
i like robdiaz :lol... we have good laughs despite our different views

Same here, we respect each others' opinion.
I try to give you the same respect even though we don't often agree on things.

spurraider21
08-24-2014, 09:51 PM
Same here, we respect each others' opinion.
I give try to give you the same respect even though we don't often agree on things.
meh... at least robdiaz gives me straight answers when i ask them. if i ask you a simple question you'll respond with a paragraph that doesn't answer my question

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 09:52 PM
meh... at least robdiaz gives me straight answers when i ask them. if i ask you a simple question you'll respond with a paragraph that doesn't answer my question

That wasn't my intention, sorry.

IronMexican
08-25-2014, 08:48 AM
Apparently all the good cops are mostly black

:lol Black and Mexican cops are the absolute worst.

Trill Clinton
08-25-2014, 09:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whRBkZVAcrI#t=44

frost king cop in jail for raping black women.

inb4...but what about black men who rape black women. where is the outrage?http://i58.tinypic.com/2prtvkk.png

Malik Hairston
08-25-2014, 09:04 AM
:lol Black and Mexican cops are the absolute worst.

Officer Walker, tbh..

DisAsTerBot
08-25-2014, 09:38 AM
lol robdiaz's mom is the kind of lady who calls the cops when a store gets her order wrong. how surprising.

spurraider21
08-25-2014, 09:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whRBkZVAcrI#t=44

frost king cop in jail for raping black women.

inb4...but what about black men who rape black women. where is the outrage?http://i58.tinypic.com/2prtvkk.png
good. if found guilty i hope he guts punished to the fullest extent tbh. based on the volume of accusations, it seems likely

while it is a disgusting story, it is true that you would never dare post a story of a black serial rapist. when a post comes from you, there is a collective roll of the eyes because everybody knows where you're going with it.

doesn't make the story any less credible or disgusting, but ya know...

Trill Clinton
08-27-2014, 03:02 PM
dashcam footage saves this man and cops end up getting indicted. dashcams and officer worn camera's should be a must

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVaU8qm2LhQ

Trill Clinton
08-27-2014, 03:05 PM

Trill Clinton
08-27-2014, 07:15 PM
cameraman for the tv show 'cops' killed by police in shootout smh

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/27/showbiz/cops-crew-member-shot-killed/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

ColinB
08-28-2014, 09:51 AM
The fact that they still film new episodes of COPS is the most surprising thing about that story. Every episode looks like it was filmed in 1994.

Red Hawk #21
08-28-2014, 10:41 AM
:cry :cry :cry :cry dey raciss :cry :cry

Hopefully some Black on Black crime comes your way soon.

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 12:16 PM
The good cops don't make the news.

There is no sensationalism to exploit with them.

spurraider21
08-28-2014, 12:33 PM
The good cops don't make the news.

There is no sensationalism to exploit with them.
so true. are people really expecting news headlines to be "police officer calmly and professionally detains suspect, awarded gold star."

bigzak25
08-28-2014, 12:39 PM
why do i get the impression that everybody who says "fuck the police" is a pothead?

Guilty as charged!

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 12:51 PM
Guilty as charged!

:lmao

Trill Clinton
08-28-2014, 01:06 PM
Guilty as charged!

lol

Trill Clinton
08-28-2014, 01:09 PM
walmart shooting where cops killed a man who was walking around with a toy gun. cops claimed he pointed the gun at them. video evidence contradicts cops story.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2zi4hn8.png

John Crawford III died Aug. 5 after police were called to Walmart in Beavercreek, near Dayton, by another shopper who reported a man carrying what appeared to be an AR-15 rifle.
The 22-year-old Crawford was instead carrying an unpackaged MK-177 (.177 caliber) BB/pellet rifle he picked up in the store’s toy department.

Police claim Crawford ignored their commands to drop the weapon, and the former Marine who called in the report and witnessed the shooting said Crawford “looked like he was going to go violently.”

But attorney Michael Wright said surveillance video from the incident, which Ohio’s attorney general allowed him to watch with Crawford’s family, contradicted those accounts.

“John was doing nothing wrong in Walmart, nothing more, nothing less than shopping,” Wright said (http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/26/us-usa-ohio-shooting-police-idUSKBN0GQ1U420140826).
The attorney said surveillance video showed Crawford facing away from officers, talking on the phone, and leaning on the pellet gun like a cane when he was “shot on sight” in a “militaristic” response by police.

Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine announced Tuesday handed the case over (http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/26/us-usa-ohio-shooting-police-idUSKBN0GQ1U420140826) to a special prosecutor to present to a grand jury Sept. 22.
Mark Piepmeier, an assistant Hamilton County, Ohio, prosecutor, has handled more than 100 officer-involved shooting cases in his career.
He oversaw the grand jury investigation of Stephen Roach, who was indicted but later acquitted of a negligent homicide charge in the fatal 2001 shooting of 19-year-old Timothy Thomas that sparked race riots in Cincinnati.

DeWine said Tuesday he was glad he had allowed Crawford’s family to view the surveillance video, but he did not plan to publicly release the video to avoid tainting the jury pool.

“I thought the family had the right to view it,” DeWine said (http://www.wlwt.com/news/hamilton-co-prosecutor-to-take-walmart-shooting-case-to-grand-jury/27732226). “The mom did not want to view it; I understand it. The dad did view it, (but) to put the video out on TV is not the right thing to do.”

Wright said the family objected to the piecemeal release of evidence, such as dispatch audio and video on the day of the shooting, was biased toward the police.
“Everything released is one-sided,” Wright said. “There is nothing favorable to John Crawford. You can’t show different pieces, show it all, don’t trickle pieces to gain favor of the public.”

He said the video suggests Crawford probably did not see or hear officers as they arrived.

Crawford was speaking by cell phone to his girlfriend, who was with his parents, when he was shot.

“He said he was at the video games playing videos, and he went over there by the toy section where the toy guns were,” said LeeCee Johnson, the mother of his two children. “The next thing I know, he said, ‘It’s not real,’ and the police start shooting, and they said ‘Get on the ground,’ but he was already on the ground because they had shot him.”

Johnson put the phone on speaker mode, and she and Crawford’s parents heard him die.

“I could hear him just crying and screaming,” Johnson said. “I feel like they shot him down like he was not even human.”

A 37-year-old woman at the store suffered an unspecified medical emergency after the shooting and died a short time later.
Sgt. David Darkow, one of the officers involved in the shooting, has already been allowed to resume his duties (http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/21/ohio-cop-involved-in-fatal-walmart-shooting-of-john-crawford-allowed-to-return-to-work/).

The other officer, Sean Williams, remains on administrative leave.
Wright called on DeWine to turn over the case to the U.S. Department of Justice.
Watch this video report posted online by WDTN-TV (http://wdtn.com/2014/08/26/attys-for-both-sides-of-walmart-shooting-to-hold-news-conferences/):

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 01:22 PM
so true. are people really expecting news headlines to be "police officer calmly and professionally detains suspect, awarded gold star."

:lmao

By the way, most of us on here know you are not a troll, even Rob.

maverick1948
08-28-2014, 04:28 PM
Elmendorf police chief, a really good dude, was senselessly shot to death, for making a traffic stop.

May he rest in Peace.

Did you notice 61 posts before and 24 after and none acknowledged him?

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 05:25 PM
May he rest in Peace.

Did you notice 61 posts before and 24 after and none acknowledged him?

Yes, sad.

cantthinkofanything
08-28-2014, 05:31 PM
walmart shooting where cops killed a man who was walking around with a toy gun. cops claimed he pointed the gun at them. video evidence contradicts cops story.

John Crawford III died Aug. 5 after police were called to Walmart in Beavercreek, near Dayton, by another shopper who reported a man carrying what appeared to be an AR-15 rifle.
The 22-year-old Crawford was instead carrying an unpackaged MK-177 (.177 caliber) BB/pellet rifle he picked up in the store’s toy department.

Walmart doesn't keep that in the toy department. My guess is Crawford took the gun in box out of the sports department and unpackaged it. You wouldn't freak if someone was pointing this at you?

http://co2airgunsmexico.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Crosman-MK-177-Tactical-Pneumatic-Air-Rifle-Black_CR-30117_zm02.jpg

Trill Clinton
08-28-2014, 05:41 PM
Walmart doesn't keep that in the toy department. My guess is Crawford took the gun in box out of the sports department and unpackaged it. You wouldn't freak if someone was pointing this at you?

http://co2airgunsmexico.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Crosman-MK-177-Tactical-Pneumatic-Air-Rifle-Black_CR-30117_zm02.jpg

he wasn't pointing it at anyone and no i wouldn't freak out.

cantthinkofanything
08-28-2014, 05:46 PM

I know it mentions a video. has that been released tbh?

SnakeBoy
08-28-2014, 06:24 PM

If you were a cop responding to a man with a gun call I think your sphincter would pucker up when you first saw that. That said, sounds like the cop was in the wrong if the description of the video is correct.

SnakeBoy
08-28-2014, 06:27 PM
I know it mentions a video. has that been released tbh?

"DeWine said Tuesday he was glad he had allowed Crawford’s family to view the surveillance video, but he did not plan to publicly release the video to avoid tainting the jury pool."

Sounds like the cops (or one of them at least) will be prosecuted.

Trill Clinton
08-28-2014, 06:45 PM
If you were a cop responding to a man with a gun call I think your sphincter would pucker up when you first saw that. That said, sounds like the cop was in the wrong if the description of the video is correct.

speak for yourself, doggie.

Trill Clinton
09-24-2014, 11:57 AM

http://i59.tinypic.com/2zi4hn8.png

Police claim Crawford ignored their commands to drop the weapon, and the former Marine who called in the report and witnessed the shooting said Crawford “looked like he was going to go violently.”

But attorney Michael Wright said surveillance video from the incident, which Ohio’s attorney general allowed him to watch with Crawford’s family, contradicted those accounts.

“John was doing nothing wrong in Walmart, nothing more, nothing less than shopping,” Wright said (http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/26/us-usa-ohio-shooting-police-idUSKBN0GQ1U420140826).
The attorney said surveillance video showed Crawford facing away from officers, talking on the phone, and leaning on the pellet gun like a cane when he was “shot on sight” in a “militaristic” response by police.

Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine announced Tuesday handed the case over (http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/26/us-usa-ohio-shooting-police-idUSKBN0GQ1U420140826) to a special prosecutor to present to a grand jury Sept. 22.
Mark Piepmeier, an assistant Hamilton County, Ohio, prosecutor, has handled more than 100 officer-involved shooting cases in his career.
He oversaw the grand jury investigation of Stephen Roach, who was indicted but later acquitted of a negligent homicide charge in the fatal 2001 shooting of 19-year-old Timothy Thomas that sparked race riots in Cincinnati.

DeWine said Tuesday he was glad he had allowed Crawford’s family to view the surveillance video, but he did not plan to publicly release the video to avoid tainting the jury pool.

“I thought the family had the right to view it,” DeWine said (http://www.wlwt.com/news/hamilton-co-prosecutor-to-take-walmart-shooting-case-to-grand-jury/27732226). “The mom did not want to view it; I understand it. The dad did view it, (but) to put the video out on TV is not the right thing to do.”

Wright said the family objected to the piecemeal release of evidence, such as dispatch audio and video on the day of the shooting, was biased toward the police.
“Everything released is one-sided,” Wright said. “There is nothing favorable to John Crawford. You can’t show different pieces, show it all, don’t trickle pieces to gain favor of the public.”

He said the video suggests Crawford probably did not see or hear officers as they arrived.

Crawford was speaking by cell phone to his girlfriend, who was with his parents, when he was shot.

“He said he was at the video games playing videos, and he went over there by the toy section where the toy guns were,” said LeeCee Johnson, the mother of his two children. “The next thing I know, he said, ‘It’s not real,’ and the police start shooting, and they said ‘Get on the ground,’ but he was already on the ground because they had shot him.”

Johnson put the phone on speaker mode, and she and Crawford’s parents heard him die.

“I could hear him just crying and screaming,” Johnson said. “I feel like they shot him down like he was not even human.”

A 37-year-old woman at the store suffered an unspecified medical emergency after the shooting and died a short time later.
Sgt. David Darkow, one of the officers involved in the shooting, has already been allowed to resume his duties (http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/21/ohio-cop-involved-in-fatal-walmart-shooting-of-john-crawford-allowed-to-return-to-work/).

The other officer, Sean Williams, remains on administrative leave.
Wright called on DeWine to turn over the case to the U.S. Department of Justice.
Watch this video report posted online by WDTN-TV (http://wdtn.com/2014/08/26/attys-for-both-sides-of-walmart-shooting-to-hold-news-conferences/):

so the person who called 911 saying crawford was walking around pointing the gun at people admits he lied. told a little "white" lie that caused 2 people to lose their lives that day.

“Shopper Ronald Ritchie originally told police that John Crawford III was pointing a gun at children and adults when he picked the unloaded weapon off a shelf in Walmart, but now says “at no point did he shoulder the rifle and point it at somebody.””

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/shopper-called-911-ohio-man-walmart-gun-chaos-story-article-1.1936449?cid=bitly

cops killed the brotha in cold blood.

cantthinkofanything
09-24-2014, 12:02 PM
so the person who called 911 saying crawford was walking around pointing the gun at people admits he lied. told a little "white" lie that caused 2 people to lose their lives that day.

“Shopper Ronald Ritchie originally told police that John Crawford III was pointing a gun at children and adults when he picked the unloaded weapon off a shelf in Walmart, but now says “at no point did he shoulder the rifle and point it at somebody.””

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/shopper-called-911-ohio-man-walmart-gun-chaos-story-article-1.1936449?cid=bitly

cops killed the brotha in cold blood.

This is fucked up. You gotta put a lot of blame on Ritchie. He needs to go to jail if this is true. Cops probably could have tried to verify threat better but all they know going in is that someone is pointing a gun at people. They arrive to see a guy in the store holding what looks like an AR15. Probably damn hard for them not to piss their pants and shoot him.

Kool Bob Love
09-24-2014, 12:07 PM
Fuck them bitches b. That's what you gotta start calling em. Bitches.

lefty
09-24-2014, 12:55 PM
LAPD :lmao

http://www.emancipatedhuman.com/2014/09/23/lapd-cops-busted-laughing-and-fistbumping-as-they-handcuffed-nurse/

cantthinkofanything
09-24-2014, 01:04 PM
LAPD :lmao

http://www.emancipatedhuman.com/2014/09/23/lapd-cops-busted-laughing-and-fistbumping-as-they-handcuffed-nurse/

This won't make much news because she is white. Instead, the top stories go to the injustice of asking a black woman fucking in a car if she is a prostitute.

DMC
09-24-2014, 01:28 PM
OP, why don't you drop some balls and go out and do something about it instead of faggot whining about it online?

Trill Clinton
09-24-2014, 03:35 PM
OP, why don't you drop some balls and go out and do something about it instead of faggot whining about it online?

shut the fuck up you hank hill looking bitch. now give me some suggestions

hehateme
09-24-2014, 03:46 PM

woah...woah lets not bring hank hill into this discussion there, Webster.

Trill Clinton
09-24-2014, 03:51 PM
woah...woah lets not bring hank hill into this discussion there, Webster.

webster?

cantthinkofanything
09-24-2014, 04:12 PM
webster?

I'm confused as well. I don't know if this is some clever reference tied to my Different Strokes reference in the NBA thread. Of if it's just the simple dictionary reference. Or if that's your name.

hehateme
09-24-2014, 04:14 PM
ctoa gets it...or does he

ohmwrecker
09-24-2014, 05:39 PM
Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?

DMC
09-24-2014, 09:36 PM

You see that white boy up North waging war. He's not online crying about it like a pussy. Possess the courage of your convictions and make a stand, or shut up and dance, forum monkey.

spurraider21
09-25-2014, 03:44 AM
trill why aren't there more black cops? do they all get rejected or u think application numbers are low?

personally i feel like blacks are raised to hate the cops and are thus unlikely to want to join... then only to complain about % of white v black cops

The Reckoning
09-25-2014, 05:09 AM
damnn...

black teen shot...

by a cop. a black cop, actually.

check yo privilege cop! oh wait...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/24/louisiana-teen-shot-by-police_n_5871428.html

Trill Clinton
09-25-2014, 09:00 AM
You see that white boy up North waging war. He's not online crying about it like a pussy. Possess the courage of your convictions and make a stand, or shut up and dance, forum monkey.

you have to be one of the dumbest posters on this site. srs.

trill why aren't there more black cops? do they all get rejected or u think application numbers are low?

personally i feel like blacks are raised to hate the cops and are thus unlikely to want to join... then only to complain about % of white v black cops

i don't know fam. probably because of the history between cops and blacks, lack of mistrust due to so many shitty cops harrassing/killing the people they were sworn to protect. i do think we need more black cops working in black communities...get these white supremacists with a badge outta here.

damnn...

black teen shot...

by a cop. a black cop, actually.

check yo privilege cop! oh wait...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/24/louisiana-teen-shot-by-police_n_5871428.html

kid was trespassing with a weapon. cop was doing the right thing.

Trill Clinton
09-25-2014, 09:06 AM
cops shoot man after asking him for his license http://i60.tinypic.com/8wf7n9.png

Columbia, SC (WLTX) - The video showing a shooting involving a state trooper and an unarmed man has been released to the public.

The video was taken from the dash camera installed inside 31-year-old Sean Groubert's vehicle during an encounter in which Groubert shot 35-year-old Levar Jones on September 4th at a Circle K gas station on Broad River Road.

Department of Public Safety Director Leroy Smith fired Groubert September 19th after observing the video and reviewing a report from the State Law Enforcement Division.

In the video, Groubert can be heard asking Jones for his license. As soon as Jones reaches inside his vehicle, though, Groubert begins firing his weapon, shouting "get on the ground, get on the ground."

Jones, who was injured in the hip, stumbles away from the vehicle. He throws up his hands and can be heard asking Groubert "what did I do" and "what did I do sir?"

Groubert then tells Jones to put his hands behind his back.

Groubert was arrested Wednesday and charged with assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature. Bond was set at $75,000.

http://www.wltx.com/story/news/loca...leased-of-trooper-involved-shooting/16187305/ (http://www.wltx.com/story/news/local/2014/09/24/video-released-released-of-trooper-involved-shooting/16187305/)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE

spurraider21
09-25-2014, 12:06 PM
i don't know fam. probably because of the history between cops and blacks, lack of mistrust due to so many shitty cops harrassing/killing the people they were sworn to protect. i do think we need more black cops working in black communities...get these white supremacists with a badge outta here.
police force doesn't have unlimited payroll to have unlimited cops. if more blacks started trying to get those positions, they would be able to displace whites from them.

i just dont understand the basis of whining and complaining about the %'s tho. people were bitching about how there was only like 1 black cop in ferguson or whatever... but u can't have black cops unless they enlist tbh

DMC
09-25-2014, 01:45 PM
police force doesn't have unlimited payroll to have unlimited cops. if more blacks started trying to get those positions, they would be able to displace whites from them.

i just dont understand the basis of whining and complaining about the %'s tho. people were bitching about how there was only like 1 black cop in ferguson or whatever... but u can't have black cops unless they enlist tbh

Trill is race baiting, like always. He doesn't give a shit about blacks, just like any other black male. The blacks don't have a leader that gives a shit about anything but themselves. It's the black mantra, gotta gets mines. I think it's ingrained in them genetically from Africa, chasing the dik dik around the Serengeti with a fucking spear tbh.

ohmwrecker
09-25-2014, 04:17 PM
lol "good police".

Trill Clinton
10-09-2014, 10:50 AM
Police Accuse Black Teen of Burglarizing His Home, Then Pepper Sprays Him

(http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2014/10/police-accuse-black-teen-of-burglarizing-his-home-then-pepper-sprays-him/)by Diana Veiga (http://www.clutchmagonline.com/author/diana-veiga/) Oct 8, 2014

http://i1.wp.com/www.clutchmagonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/DeShawn-Currie-WTVD-800x430.jpg?resize=610%2C327
It’s a shame when a Black person can’t enter his own home without being accused of breaking and entering. In Wake County, North Carolina, the white foster parents of a Black male high school student are outraged that police pepper-sprayed him inside their home after a neighbor mistook him for an intruder.

Ricky and Stacy Tyler have fostered 18-year-old DeShawn Currie for about a year. The Tylers, their three young children and DeShawn moved to Fuquay-Varina in July. They said while they’re still getting to know their neighbors, it’s hurtful someone would assume DeShawn was a burglar just for going about his normal routine of walking home after school.
“He’s my baby boy just as much as my other three children are,” said Stacy.
She left the side door to their home unlocked Monday for DeShawn, who was coming home early from school.
Fuquay-Varina police said when a neighbor saw DeShawn walk in; they called 911 to report a break-in. Soon, three officers were inside the house, all to DeShawn’s surprise.
“They was like, ‘Put your hands on the door,'” said DeShawn. “I was like, ‘For what? This is my house.’ I was like, ‘Why are y’all in here?'”
DeShawn said he became angry when officers pointed out the pictures of the Tyler’s three younger children on the mantle, assuming he didn’t belong there. An argument ensued and DeShawn said one of the officers pepper-sprayed him in the face.
By the time Stacy came home, EMS were treating DeShawn in the driveway. She cleared up the confusion with the officers, but not with the rest of her family.
“My 5-year-old last night, she looked at me and said, ‘Mama I don’t understand why they hated our brother, and they had to come in and hurt him.'”

“Everything that we’ve worked so hard for in the past years was stripped away yesterday in just a matter of moments,” said Ricky Tyler.

“I’m feeling comfortable,” explained DeShawn. “I had moved into my room, and I’m feeling like I’m loved. And then when they come in and they just profile me and say that I’m not who I am. And that I do not stay here because there was white kids on the wall, that really made me mad.”
Fuquay-Varina police released a statement Monday saying officers responded to a report of suspicious criminal activity at the Tyler’s home. Officers accused DeShawn of becoming threatening and belligerent and said that when he would not follow the officers’ instructions, they pepper-sprayed him. Police also indicated in their statement that the neighborhood where this happened has recently experienced criminal activity.
And that means what? That the neighbor and police officers were justified in suspecting this Black male was a robber and deserved to be questioned and his story could immediately be deemed as incredulous? Given the recent behavior of police officers around the nation, DeShawn is lucky that he wasn’t seriously hurt or killed. Unfortunately these types of racial profiling encounters are “rites of passage” for too many people of color in this nation.

spurraider21
10-09-2014, 11:26 AM
damn, messed up story, but trill what do u think the cops should have done in that situation, reasonably? they were dispatched to investigate what they were told was a robbery in progress. when the guy said "this is my house" were they supposed to be like "oh arite, my bad"... the neighbors who called them in are the the party at fault here, imo.

if Currie tried to provide identification and everything and the cops still peppered him, then that would be on the cops.

Trill Clinton
10-09-2014, 11:38 AM
his anger was justified. he was in his home and being accused of breaking in, i'd be pissed off too. instead of pointing at the pictures of his white siblings and mocking him, they should have done a little more investigating like uhhh..i don't know, maybe ask for his parents phone number and called them before they sprayed him with mace?

typical case of racial profiling by both the neighbor and the cops.

boutons_deux
10-09-2014, 11:44 AM
if Currie tried to provide identification

if he reached for his wallet, he'd be dead.

Aztecfan03
10-09-2014, 11:45 AM
his anger was justified. he was in his home and being accused of breaking in, i'd be pissed off too. instead of pointing at the pictures of his white siblings and mocking him, they should have done a little more investigating like uhhh..i don't know, maybe ask for his parents phone number and called them before they sprayed him with mace?

Where does it say they mocked him? His anger was justified, but we don't know if the cops asked any questions and he didn't seem very cooperative.

spurraider21
10-09-2014, 11:46 AM

you usually dont sit and around and chat with somebody when you are there for a robbery call

spurraider21
10-09-2014, 11:47 AM
if he reached for his wallet, he'd be dead.
you lie

InRareForm
10-09-2014, 05:36 PM
Stupid ass cops.