PDA

View Full Version : Should Mexicans Still Have Pride In Their Country

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2014, 10:56 PM
I mean seriously they've all but abandoned Mexico and its literally a free for all to see who can get across the border first. Their own government conducts classes to teach people how to get into America illegally. What trips me the fuck out is that when they get here they start waving that Mexican flag as a symbol of pride while at the same time not wanting to fucking live in that shit hole. I dont get it. Why all the pride when you clearly dont want anything to do with your country. Its time to ban the Mexican flag from being waved in America.

cantthinkofanything
08-23-2014, 11:00 PM
If I was Mexican, I'd say this is my country,

RD2191
08-23-2014, 11:01 PM
It used to bother me but when you think about it they have every right to be proud of where they come from. what I don't understand is why no one give people from European countries shit. I've seen plenty of people with "Irish Pride" t shirts and flags, same with UK. There are others of course but these are just a few examples. You never once see a white person get shit for that. Fucking white people still fly the confederate flag proudly even though the Confederacy got their ass kicked and no longer exist. Of course they're white so no one says anything. People see a Mexican with a Mexican flag and you get the "If you're so proud of Mexico go back to where you came from you wetback". Just a lot of bullshit, tbh.

spurraider21
08-23-2014, 11:03 PM
People see a Mexican with a Mexican flag and you get the "If you're so proud of Mexico go back to where you came from you wetback". Just a lot of bullshit, tbh.
that must be hard on you

:sombrero:

RD2191
08-23-2014, 11:14 PM
that must be hard on you

:sombrero:
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c6/43/6d/c6436d5f8ee534105d39af22b63c1f18.jpg

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2014, 11:22 PM
It used to bother me but when you think about it they have every right to be proud of where they come from. what I don't understand is why no one give people from European countries shit. I've seen plenty of people with "Irish Pride" t shirts and flags, same with UK. There are others of course but these are just a few examples. You never once see a white person get shit for that. Fucking white people still fly the confederate flag proudly even though the Confederacy got their ass kicked and no longer exist. Of course they're white so no one says anything. People see a Mexican with a Mexican flag and you get the "If you're so proud of Mexico go back to where you came from you wetback". Just a lot of bullshit, tbh.

I think the dynamic is different. Most Euro's are here legally and not coming across in droves illegally.

RIP to Native Americans lol

Franklin
08-23-2014, 11:57 PM
Such rage is understandable when 90% of illegal immigrants came from Mexico imho.

z0sa
08-24-2014, 12:21 AM
If you really believe ethnic Mexicans are celebrating their third world shithole of origin and nothing else (ahem brown pride), well, Ive got ocean front property in arizona for sale, etc

Dirk Oneanddoneski
08-24-2014, 01:11 AM
Ive also been wondering why so many be@ners wear cowboy boots and hats and belt buckles like they're going to a fucking rodeo

InRareForm
08-24-2014, 01:14 AM
u mad?

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2014, 01:23 AM
lol isnt their president name enrique...lol

while carlos siims is wasting his fortune trying to rebuild that shithole?

HI-FI
08-24-2014, 02:32 AM
be interesting to see if Obama takes a kenyan shit on the constitution and passes amnesty. The media will deflect by continuing coverage on the martyr Michael Brown. Hopefully this doesn't come to pass.

I suppose the goal is to turn the US into a third world serfdom, so what better way than to import third worlders who are easily enslaved.

Infinite_limit
08-24-2014, 03:07 AM
Mexican culture is one of my favorite. You have to be outside the USA to truly appreciate it
- Great food
- Hot women
- Fun people (alcohol)

Not really their fault they are positioned between Brown Negros and an English colony.

DMC
08-24-2014, 03:18 AM
Ive also been wondering why so many be@ners wear cowboy boots and hats and belt buckles like they're going to a fucking rodeo

Mexicans (true Mexicans, not the valley be@ners) have as much if not more legitimacy wearing ranch apparel than most Americans tbh. Even the term "Rodeo" is Spanish for "round up". The cowboy lifestyle is not only laced with Mexican tradition, it pretty much comes from there.

Buddy Mignon
08-24-2014, 10:21 AM
My only gripe with the Mexicans is they fuck up the freeways. I always drive a nice car so I hate having to dodge old couches and mattresses on the highways. You always see them driving some old ass pickup truck filled to the brim with trash that they're moving from one point to another.

Koolaid_Man
08-24-2014, 10:30 AM
My only gripe with the Mexicans is they fuck up the freeways. I always drive a nice car so I hate having to dodge old couches and mattresses on the highways. You always see them driving some old ass pickup truck filled to the brim with trash that they're moving from one point to another.

:lmao you killing it this morning my nigga

scanry
08-24-2014, 11:53 AM
Mexicans (true Mexicans, not the valley be@ners) have as much if not more legitimacy wearing ranch apparel than most Americans tbh. Even the term "Rodeo" is Spanish for "round up". The cowboy lifestyle is not only laced with Mexican tradition, it pretty much comes from there.

It truly gained fandom after the Europeans (Italians primarily) tweaked the culture in movies. I don't think the world wanted to see a bunch of Mexicans in cow boy boots and hats.

bigzak25
08-24-2014, 12:05 PM
what part of san antonio are you all hanging out at that you see all these rodeo mexicans...:lol

Infinite_limit
08-24-2014, 12:07 PM
Mexico has an American puppet government which shouldn't surprise anybody.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145531

The main reason there's so much poverty is Mexico is that Mexican farmers can export food to the US to get a higher price while people living all around him can't afford to buy enough food for their families. In a country whose government represents the people, there are quotas on food exports. The needs of the country have to be met before food can be exported. Once the needs are met, the surplus can be exported. Any government that actually cares about its people can control the amount of food available and food prices. If there's ever situation such as the one that's perpetual in Mexico, it's because of a temporary problem such as a plague or storm that destroys crops. It's not perpetual. Mexico has this perpetual problem because the US controls the decisions made there. The poverty is so bad there that any working class person making minimum wage who works in a factory or something just isn't going to survive. I lived there for four years in the eighties and back then about eighty percent of Mexicans earned minimum wage. It's probably about the same now. In order for a working class person to make more than minimum wage, he or she has to sell food in the street or something. A lot of people turn to crime. That's why there's so much crime there now. When I was there, everyone had a story. I got mugged on a bus once. The guys who stole my wallet were careful not to hurt me; they were probably fathers with hungry children.

It's about twenty times worse now. There's a new phenomenon there called "Express kidnapping".
https://www.google.es/webhp?source=search_app&gfe_rd=cr&ei=oAb6U-jWM6LT8geCt4CQBQ&gws_rd=ssl#q=express+kidnapping+mexico
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=express+kidnapping+mexico

Poverty causes crime. Mexico is a basket case now because the US puppet government takes orders from Washington and Washington sees Mexico as a service area for the US.

Enter "Mexico" in these search features.
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/htdig/search.html
http://www.globalresearch.ca/search?q=mexico
Exactly. US corporations love cheap & driven labor. I don't see American Blacks taking up these jobs

Red Hawk #21
08-24-2014, 12:16 PM
Why is it that the PC police come running when Americans complain about illegal immigration?

Big Empty
08-24-2014, 03:08 PM
Lol u just owned that dude

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 03:11 PM
People are proud of being from places like three generations removed, so why not?

Avante
08-25-2014, 01:55 AM
If they'd just learn how do drive, actually get some insurance and not haul the whole clan everywhere they go.............

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 11:18 AM

Don't forget Canada, lots of people come across the border up north everyday, but you don't hear all the clamor about that.

Franklin
08-25-2014, 08:59 PM
Don't forget Canada, lots of people come across the border up north everyday, but you don't hear all the clamor about that.
The difference is those from up north don't trash up the Americans' living situation dragging down Americans' living standard as a whole, they increase the percentage of the nation's homo population though.

FkLA
08-26-2014, 02:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wxnsbSKdRE

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 03:05 AM
family guy nailed this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOed0qAt-fg

DMC
08-26-2014, 10:13 AM
Remember when blacks were doing the African pride thing? Where did that go?