PDA

View Full Version : TROLLS are a necessary evil ...

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 02:19 PM
on sires like this.

It has been brought to my attention that trolls are a necessary evil just like rattle snakes are and sharks are, to eat the vermin on land and in the sea and thus keep the vermin population in check.

It is no different here.

Thus I will no longer bash, ridicule, nor insult them on here, except in those instances where they accost me first

So all of you trolls like the chumps, blakes, DMCs, MrsMaaloxs, leemagors, benefacters, cantthinkofblahblahblahs, fuzzybunpkins, woks, and johnsmiths on here can rest easy from now on.

What you put out toward me specifically, will be thrown right back in your faces from now on.

And if you troll others, then that is between you and them.

Since you are a necessary evil for sites like this, far be it from me from trying to keep you from your jobs.

And if you want to act like a decent, civil, respectful, mature adult, then that is how I will treat you from now on.

So enjoy your trolling unimpeded by me.

:lmao

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 02:22 PM
Attention whore thread.

Now say something in retaliation.

I am trolling you.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 02:33 PM
Attention whore thread.

Now say something in retaliation.

I am trolling you.

Nothing to say.

You are what you are, and you can't help it.

Your insignificance and irrelevance in most things are duly noted and my reaction to you is one of total disregard.

Sorry for the truth bomb.

It is what it is.

I will only attack you back if you attack me first.

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 02:41 PM
Wow...dude organizes a GTG, has philosophical discussions regarding the site while at said GTG, and then comes here to post about it.

Quite a life you've carved out for yourself....Jesus Christ.

Oh, and I literally have not posted anything on this site for like two weeks and you still mention me...what's it like to be unemployed and consumed by a sub forum on a site dedicated to an NBA basketball team?

Cry Havoc
08-24-2014, 02:52 PM
Thus I will no longer bash, ridicule, nor insult them on here, except in those instances where they accost me first

So you admit to being the instigator prior to this post?

silverblk mystix
08-24-2014, 03:21 PM
Necessary,

um...no.

Fuck all you trolls in hiding.

Pussies.

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 03:22 PM
Necessary,

um...no.

Fuck all you trolls in hiding.

Pussies.

How was the GTG yesterday?

silverblk mystix
08-24-2014, 03:28 PM
How was the GTG yesterday?

I am waiting in the weeds for any of the following pussies to show up;

johnsmith
dmc
blake
cummdumpster/ratcoon/pedo

See you when you man up.

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 03:30 PM

johnsmith
dmc
blake

See you when you man up.

So everyone is a pussy for not showing up...except you? It's ok for you to be an anoynomous poster but not anyone else?

That doesn't make sense.

silverblk mystix
08-24-2014, 03:30 PM
So everyone is a pussy for not showing up...except you? It's ok for you to be an anoynomous poster but not anyone else?

That doesn't make sense.

Yes.

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 03:33 PM
Yes.

Downfall of society...and to think, you're an officer of the law. Pretty scary shit.

Wait though...when your anonymity was breached on this site, you threw a tantrum and threatened another poster with a lawsuit...that doesn't seem very "mannish" of you.

silverblk mystix
08-24-2014, 03:37 PM
Downfall of society...and to think, you're an officer of the law. Pretty scary shit.

Wait though...when your anonymity was breached on this site, you threw a tantrum and threatened another poster with a lawsuit...that doesn't seem very "mannish" of you.

What should be done with a site that condones cyber stalking?

Nothing?

Sorry, charlie - it was removed so they took some action- but they also condoned it as the cyber stalker remains here - and this is asking for trouble.

Keep bringing it up though as it will really help the site in their explaining their responsibility/liability and their condoning of cyber stalking situation.

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 03:39 PM

Nothing?

Sorry, charlie - it was removed so they took some action- but they also condoned it as the cyber stalker remains here - and this is asking for trouble.

Keep bringing it up though as it will really help the site in their explaining their responsibility/liability and their condoning of cyber stalking situation.

So you're going to go after this site for it's users cyber stalking?

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 03:39 PM
Or rather the owners of this site?

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 03:42 PM
I think it's funny that you continue to post at a site that allegedly condones cyber stalking.

Do you think you will have to explain the numerous threats you've made towards others on here?

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 03:45 PM
I think we should go back to the part of this thread where you continue to call people pussies for not going to GTG's while you yourself are yet to go to a GTG.

silverblk mystix

... feel free to keep drawing attention to yourself and the site and their lack of moderation.

They removed my info so as the law states - they took steps to remedy a situation - except for removing the cyber stalker - (so far)

Maybe that is all that needs to be said - but if you are a mod or an owner and care to post exactly why you are posting that I threatened a lawsuit - go right ahead. Also explain how and where you obtained this info - if you are claiming that your accusation is accurate.

You are the 2nd poster to make this accusation so apparently you have permission from the site's mods/owners to freely divulge information that might be pertinent in a legal case.

If the site wishes to continue this kind of lax attitude - it certainly won't hurt anyone but the site and the owners.

johnsmith
Chump has been to more GTG's then you...lol

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 03:47 PM
... feel free to keep drawing attention to yourself and the site and their lack of moderation.

They removed my info so as the law states - they took steps to remedy a situation - except for removing the cyber stalker - (so far)

Maybe that is all that needs to be said - but if you are a mod or an owner and care to post exactly why you are posting that I threatened a lawsuit - go right ahead. Also explain how and where you obtained this info - if you are claiming that your accusation is accurate.

You are the 2nd poster to make this accusation so apparently you have permission from the site's mods/owners to freely divulge information that might be pertinent in a legal case.

If the site wishes to continue this kind of lax attitude - it certainly won't hurt anyone but the site and the owners.

Lol...well, I'm not a mod or an owner, and since I wouldn't have known about any of the legal steps you are taking in regards to this situation without you yourself telling me, I'd say your argument is pretty much shot there...lol.

silverblk mystix
08-24-2014, 03:49 PM
Lol...well, I'm not a mod or an owner, and since I wouldn't have known about any of the legal steps you are taking in regards to this situation without you yourself telling me, I'd say your argument is pretty much shot there...lol.

I don't have an argument - you made an accusation - go ahead and draw more attention to the site and their lack of moderation and their lax attitude in allowing information that might be legally sensitive to be shared among trolls at will.

You want to troll - go ahead - the site appears to protect people that do anything they want in here.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 03:50 PM

johnsmith
dmc
blake

See you when you man up.Eh. I organized one that had real live women attend.

You're a pussy. You don't even show when you say you will.

Keep hiding.

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 03:50 PM

Nothing?

Or rather the owners of this site?

This is a really funny string of quotes.

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 03:51 PM
I don't have an argument - you made an accusation - go ahead and draw more attention to the site and their lack of moderation and their lax attitude in allowing information that might be legally sensitive to be shared among trolls at will.

You want to troll - go ahead - the site appears to protect people that do anything they want in here.

Out of curiousity...what was the accusation I made? Was it when I asked if you're going to go after the owners and then you answered? Lol.

silverblk mystix
08-24-2014, 03:51 PM
Eh. I organized one that had real live women attend.

You're a pussy. You don't even show when you say you will.

Keep hiding.

You won't ever attend one now - simply because you fear I might show up.

nuff sed

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 03:52 PM

nuff sedyou're still hiding.

Nuff said.

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 03:53 PM

nuff sed

LOL...you won't show regardless. Just stop SBM...your hypocrisy on this place seems limitless at this point.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 03:53 PM
Chump has been to more GTG's then you...lol

Chump is insignificant, and he has nothing relevant to say in here.
You are barely better.
That should stroke your ego to know.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 03:54 PM
What is the site's liability, sbm?

Give us the laws and precedents you are using.

silverblk mystix
08-24-2014, 03:54 PM
LOL...you won't show regardless. Just stop SBM...your hypocrisy on this place seems limitless at this point.

All you have to do is just pick one -

confirm with xmas -

show up -

then we don't have to snipe like little girls here 24/7 - and you can show everyone just how much of a tough guy you really are.

Quite simple.

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 03:55 PM
Chump is insignificant, and he nothing relevant to say in here.
You are barely better.
That should stroke your ego to know.

How many times do I have to tell you to put me back on ignore...maybe then you will stop mentioning me after weeks of zero communication....lol.

silverblk mystix

Ok - here is one -just for you;

Go fuck yourself, ratcoon.

xmas1997

You are still melting down from your humiliation.
And it is supremely funny.

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 03:56 PM

confirm with xmas -

show up -

then we don't have to snipe like little girls here 24/7 - and you can show everyone just how much of a tough guy you really are.

Quite simple.

Why would that prove what a tough guy I am? You planning on getting physical at this dream gtg of yours?

silverblk mystix
08-24-2014, 03:56 PM
Why would that prove what a tough guy I am? You planning on getting physical at this dream gtg of yours?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by silverblk mystix (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7565335#post7565335)

confirm with xmas -

show up -

Quite simple.

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 03:57 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by silverblk mystix (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7565335#post7565335)

confirm with xmas -

show up -

Quite simple.

Sounds like a threat to me....I wonder what your legal team would think of it? LOL!!!!!!!!!

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 04:11 PM

confirm with xmas -

show up -

Quite simple.

SBM, he is just a troll. He can't help what he is. And he is one of the dumber ones.
All he deserves is your pity.
He is really no different than chump.
They know not what they are or how pitiful they are, they don't have the intelligence it takes to realize how truly retarted they are.
Their only defense is to try and accuse others of what they are the guilty of.
We can point it out to them, but until they wake up, they will continue to be in the dark.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 04:19 PM

confirm with xmas -

show up -

Quite simple.

You and I and others on here can converse like normal decent people on here.

They can't, they never learned how, so we have to be their examples.

It is a mistake for us to get into pissing contests with them, because that plays right into their feeble minds, the moronic minds of trolls.

As Zak says, they are pigs who play in the mud and just want us to get all muddy with them, that way we drop to their level and it gives them a false temporary feeling of superiority that feeds their fragile egos.

I'll just tell them the honest truth, that they are insignificant little pigs and their posts are nothing but irrelevancy.

And I may or may not laugh at them.

silverblk mystix
08-24-2014, 04:24 PM
You and I and others on here can converse like normal decent people on here.

They can't, they never learned how, so we have to be their examples.

It is a mistake for us to get into pissing contests with them, because that plays right into their feeble minds, the moronic minds of trolls.

As Zak says, they are pigs who play in the mud and just want us to get all muddy with them, that way we drop to their level and it gives them a false temporary feeling of superiority that feeds their fragile egos.

I'll just tell them the honest truth, that they are insignificant little pigs and their posts are nothing but irrelevancy.

And I may or may not laugh at them.

Agreed

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 04:55 PM
Agreed

Now that I realize they are a necessary evil that usually just eat vermin on here, I can back to doing what I love to do best and that is having some insightful discussions.

And if one of the trolls makes a mistake and tries to bite me I'll just turn around and give them the insignificant irrelevant line and send them on their way.

Blake
08-24-2014, 04:58 PM
Now that I realize they are a necessary evil that usually just eat vermin on here, I can back to doing what I love to do best and that is having some insightful discussions.

And if one of the trolls makes a mistake and tries to bite me I'll just turn around and give them the insignificant irrelevant line and send them on their way.

Are you referring to yourself as vermin?

Blake
08-24-2014, 05:00 PM

confirm with xmas -

show up -

Quite simple.

So you don't care to hang out with xmas and mouse?

I'm surprised their feelings aren't hurt

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 05:04 PM
Are you referring to yourself as vermin?

Nope, I am one of the decent posters on here like SBM and others.

But we are all on this site so even the decent poster sometimes gets bitten by the snakes..
So when that happens you just destroy the snake.
Very simple.

Blake
08-24-2014, 05:08 PM
Nope, I am one of the decent posters on here like SBM and others.

But we are all on this site so even the decent poster sometimes gets bitten by the snakes..
So when that happens you just destroy the snake.
Very simple.

Aren't you a bit put off that sbm didn't come hang out with you?

For a terrible reason?

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 05:12 PM
Aren't you a bit put off that sbm didn't come hang out with you?

For a terrible reason?

Why would I be put off?

That makes no sense.

I am not put off by you or chump either.

Should I be put off by any of you?

Did you forget that this is an insignificant message board?

Aren't you taking all this too seriously?

Blake
08-24-2014, 05:20 PM
Sbm is your decent buddy/e-lover.

he says he didn't go because I didn't go. Or CD or johnsmith or DMC didn't go.

You went and he didn't give a shit. He won't go unless we go.

Rofl.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 05:39 PM
Sbm is your decent buddy/e-lover.

he says he didn't go because I didn't go. Or CD or johnsmith or DMC didn't go.

You went and he didn't give a shit. He won't go unless we go.

Rofl.

This makes you laugh?

Because he didn't go, you find humor in that somehow?

You are weird, dude.

He didn't go because he was afraid like you and chump and johnsmith and DMC.

It would be funnier if someone didn't go because they were afraid to go like you guys are because there is no logical reason to be afraid and even if SBM had gone.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 05:43 PM
Ok - here is one -just for you;

Go fuck yourself, ratcoon.I knew you couldn't name one.

Pussy.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 05:44 PM
So you don't care to hang out with xmas and mouse?

I'm surprised their feelings aren't hurt

So I guess you are happy that I am going to quit bashing you now.

As long as you are respectful to me, I will return in kind.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 05:45 PM
So I guess you are happy that I am going to quit bashing you now.

As long as you are respectful to me, I will return in kind.
I'm sure he was worried there.

Whew!

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 05:47 PM
I'm sure he was worried there.

Whew!

I know you were. :lmao

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 05:52 PM
I know you were. :lmao
Nope. I specifically said I was trolling you.

Worked pretty well tbh

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 06:31 PM
Nope. I specifically said I was trolling you.

Worked pretty well tbh

Looks like you were being humiliated again.

How does it feel to be such a humiliating cuck?

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 06:37 PM
When you are not being humiliated by SBM.

It is Avante humiliating you.

And when he isn't, it's Rob humiliating you.

And when he is through, it is me humiliating you.

And when that isn't bad enough, SA210 does it to you.

And finally the best and funniest humiliation of you of all, is when you do it ti yourself, like right now!

:lmao:rollin:lol < emoticon showing laughter at you supreme humiliation

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 06:38 PM
Looks like you were being humiliated again.

How does it feel to be such a humiliating cuck?
Feels like your need to declare victory in your contest hasn't helped you learn any definitions of simple words.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 06:44 PM
Feels like your need to declare victory in your contest hasn't helped you learn any definitions of simple words.

Oh, the contest that you made up and continue to lie about.

Thanks for proving you started the some fictitious contest.

No wonder you were trying the deflect your bitterness on to me while you melted down.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 06:48 PM
Oh, the contest that you made up and continue to lie about.

Thanks for proving you started the some fictitious contest.

No wonder you were trying the deflect your bitterness on to me while you melted down.

:lmaoSeeing as you are doing exactly what I said you would, I got no problems with any of your ranting.

DMC
08-24-2014, 06:55 PM
Nothing to say.

You are what you are, and you can't help it.

Your insignificance and irrelevance in most things are duly noted and my reaction to you is one of total disregard.

Sorry for the truth bomb.

It is what it is.

I will only attack you back if you attack me first.

Can't believe I didn't attend. I feel like such a pussy now.

Btw, just how many sires have you been on lately?

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 06:55 PM
Seeing as you are doing exactly what I said you would, I got no problems with any of your ranting.

Ah ha, now you think it is ranting, thinking really isn't one of your strong points.

You should stick to lying, you have loads of practice at it.

I bet you are known as the biggest liar in Austin.

DMC
08-24-2014, 06:57 PM
Ah ha, now you think it is ranting.king really isn't one of your strong points.

Thin
Nice use of talk to text. You actually sit there and say this stupid shit to your phone? lol

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 06:57 PM
Ah ha, now you think it is ranting.king really isn't one of your strong points.

Thinwow. Your typing is really dropping off. Do you get confused in the afternoons?

Avante
08-24-2014, 07:00 PM
I do wish Blake would cool this..."I'm on ignore" (which is sad to watch)...no he isn't. I read what the retard has to say, he's just so fucking stupid I've given up trying to talk to the freak. Chump is even more retarded. I will talk to CN because he's just dumb, and it's fun kicking his little dumb ass around.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 07:01 PM
wow. Your typing is really dropping off. Do you get confused in the afternoons?

Sure you know what you're talking about?

Blithering now, are you?

So how about that Christian dogma blunder, douchbag?

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 07:03 PM
Sure you know what you're talking about?

Blithering now, are you?

So how about that Christian dogma blunder, douchbag?
:lmaoyeah. Your typing sucks.

Are you not aware of it?

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 07:04 PM
I do wish Blake would cool this..."I'm on ignore" (which is sad to watch)...no he isn't. I read what the retard has to say, he's just so fucking stupid I've given up trying to talk to the freak. Chump is even more retarded. I will talk to CN because he's just dumb, and it's fun kicking his little dumb ass around.
Man, these declarations are really important to you guys.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 07:05 PM

I think chump must be the absolutely most retarded troll to ever post on here.

And the funniest thing is he doesn't even know how truly retarded he really is, he gives new meaning to the phrase "mentally challenged" with every new post.

Avante
08-24-2014, 07:44 PM
I think chump must be the absolutely most retarded troll to ever post on here.

And the funniest thing is he doesn't even know how truly retarded he really is, he gives new meaning to the phrase "mentally challenged" with every new post.

I haven't talked to Chump in a long time and won't be, yet the guy is so fucked up he...STILL..follows me around..CONSTANTY...is that 100% pathetic or what? I honestly do pity him and Blake, both totally fucked up. They both do...ZERO..themselves then try to tell others................. hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 07:54 PM
I haven't talked to Chump in a long time and won't be, yet the guy is so fucked up he...STILL..follows me around..CONSTANTY...is that 100% pathetic or what? I honestly do pity him and Blake, both totally fucked up. They both do...ZERO..themselves then try to tell others................. hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that it matters, but avante, you've sorta grown on me...I used to think you were an expert troll, but I've come to realize that you're really the best troll I've ever seen, but you mix in some interesting stuff, specifically I'm the NFL forum. Not a big fan of your music, but that's just an opinion thing.

Plus, Xmas has clearly lowered the bar in this place.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 08:01 PM
Not that it matters, but avante, you've sorta grown on me...I used to think you were an expert troll, but I've come to realize that you're really the best troll I've ever seen, but you mix in some interesting stuff, specifically I'm the NFL forum. Not a big fan of your music, but that's just an opinion thing.

You couldn't help bringing me into your little spat.
Just because you're so anal about everything, is not my fault, it's yours.
Own it.

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 08:28 PM
You couldn't help bringing me into your little spat.
Just because you're so anal about everything, is not my fault, it's yours.
Own it.

What little spat? I was telling avante that I actually enjoy his posts now.

Funny thing though about your comment...you brought me up earlier today after I hadn't posted on this site for two weeks. So let's not act all innocent here clown. Your mind is on me when I'm not on this site.

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 08:39 PM
Don't worry Xmas, I have a busy couple weeks at work and then traveling during Labor Day...you will only be able to constantly reference me and mention me without much response for a bit.

LOL, obsessed with spurstalk.

How's the job hunt going by the way?

Avante
08-24-2014, 08:41 PM

I do get a kick out of the fact I;m exactly what I say I am and nobody wants to believe it despite the fact I'm constantly proving it. Hell, even when I showed those pictures of the world I talk about with the music, weights, football trophies, track posters, books it was..."those aren't yours"...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have five pasisions (other than family)...music, football, literature, track, weight training. When it comes to those passions I have them totally down, to the point of knowing the origins.

It is funny watching the punk kids trying everything not to..."damn guy you really do know this stuff, huh?"

Xmas generates involvement, entertainment. He does something, we have way too many here who do nothing but follow and leech, that totally sucks. They are the ones who lower the bar.

johnsmith
08-24-2014, 08:46 PM
I do get a kick out of the fact I;m exactly what I say I am and nobody wants to believe it despite the fact I'm constantly proving it. Hell, even when I showed those pictures of the world I talk about with the music, weights, football trophies, track posters, books it was..."those aren't yours"...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have five pasisions (other than family)...music, football, literature, track, weight training. When it comes to those passions I have them totally down, to the point of knowing the origins.

It is funny watching the punk kids trying everything not to..."damn guy you really do know this stuff, huh?"

Xmas generates involvement, entertainment. He does something, we have way too many here who do nothing but follow and leech, that totally sucks. They are the ones who lower the bar.

Troll isn't the right word to describe your posts either....cause I actually do think you put your true self out there...so I misspoke there.

DJR210
08-24-2014, 09:09 PM
Nice use of talk to text. You actually sit there and say this stupid shit to your phone? lol

:lol

Avante
08-24-2014, 09:17 PM
Troll isn't the right word to describe your posts either....cause I actually do think you put your true self out there...so I misspoke there.

Nobody seems to notice I try to talk about those interests and only get..."look ya fucking asshole"...when kicked in the gut. Be cool and it will be cool, act like a punk and I'll treat you like one. Yep, a counterpuncher.

m>s
08-24-2014, 09:17 PM
CD and Kool are the only trolls here and they are the same person

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 09:21 PM

I am who I have said I am too, I am not perfect, but at least I am no phony like some here who love to troll and ridicule others.
And I have never initiated the ridicule. I never started in on blake or chump or anyone else, not even kobyz or thegreatyatch, until they first started in on me.
My posts over the years have proven this because I start out from a position of giving respect, that is the way I was taught to do.
I don't know what some of these ignorant trolls were taught in the way of respect.

Chinook
08-24-2014, 09:30 PM
This "Xmas vs the field" thing is definitely the most annoying aspect of this site nowadays. Only the really bad Mills homers come close.

Avante
08-24-2014, 09:31 PM
I am who I have said I am too, I am not perfect, but at least I am no phony like some here who love to troll and ridicule others.
And I have never initiated the ridicule. I never started in on blake or chump or anyone else, not even kobyz or thegreatyatch, until they first started in on me.
My posts over the years have proven this because I start out from a position of giving respect, that is the way I taught to do.
I don't know what some of these ignorant trolls were taught in the way of respect.

I'm sure you've noticed (like we all have) the ones who bitch/wimper/troll/pester the most do nothing else here besides that. That is why they come here, they get off on bothering people. When was the last time any of that gang of jerkoffs (we all know who) posted a thread? Yep....they don't come here for that, they come here to bug us who do.

You have called them out and it's about time somebody did. Why they are allowed to fuck up everyones threads while doing ...0..themselves???

Keep up the good work and...BRAVO~~~~~~~~~~~ I wish everyone would...."hey ClipperNation/Blake/Chump etc etc how about not fucking up every thread you enter ok asshole?"

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 09:43 PM
This "Xmas vs the field" thing is definitely the most annoying aspect of this site nowadays. Only the really bad Mills homers come close.

The Manu haters were pretty annoying too.
In my own defense I never started it, they did.
I won't allow a lie to just sit there without the truth also being represented.

DMC
08-24-2014, 09:57 PM
The Manu haters were pretty annoying too.
In my own defense I never started it, they did.
I won't allow a lie to just sit there without the truth also being represented.

^Crusader tbh

That's what this site is about, imo; old frauds jousting windmills in every thread and creating threads just in case.

"they are attacking me. I must defend myself" (starts 5 threads saying the same basic shit)

"I will continue defending myself as long as there's a breathe [sic] in me." (creates 3 more threads)

"Some here just don't get it, I'm being persecuted" (creates 3 more threads)

"I am a Dartmouth grad who believes in science but also in medicine"

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 10:01 PM
^Crusader tbh

^ Case in point.
You don't either, but then most of your posts are trolling.

Blake
08-24-2014, 10:11 PM
This makes you laugh?

Because he didn't go, you find humor in that somehow?

You are weird, dude.

He didn't go because he was afraid like you and chump and johnsmith and DMC.

It would be funnier if someone didn't go because they were afraid to go like you guys are because there is no logical reason to be afraid and even if SBM had gone.

it's funny for this reason:

sbm would rather hang out with me, cd, dmc and johnsmith than with you.

Rofl.

Blake
08-24-2014, 10:14 PM

Considering the politicians that live there, that's funny.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 10:16 PM
it's funny for this reason:

sbm would rather hang out with me, cd, dmc and johnsmith than with you.

Rofl.

Actually you missed his point entirely, it went right over your head, but go ahead and feed your fantasy if that is what it takes to assuage your ego.

Blake
08-24-2014, 10:18 PM
I do wish Blake would cool this..."I'm on ignore" (which is sad to watch)...no he isn't. I read what the retard has to say, he's just so fucking stupid I've given up trying to talk to the freak.

do you understand what the word "ignore" means?

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 10:18 PM
Actually you missed his point entirely, it went right over your head, but go ahead and feed your fantasy if that is what it takes to assuage your ego.What was his point?

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 10:22 PM
What was his point?

It's pointless to explain it to you because you don't like to read many words. Remember? Your words.

Blake
08-24-2014, 10:23 PM

johnsmith
dmc
blake

See you when you man up.

It's pretty clear he wants to meet us more than he does xmas.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 10:23 PM
It's pointless to explain it to you because you don't like to read many words. Remember? Your words.Not my words!

Liar!

You lie, you lying liar!

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 10:26 PM
Not my words!

Liar!

You lie, you lying liar!

I can pull up that post of yours too to show who the real liar here is.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 10:28 PM
I can pull up that post of yours too to show who the real liar here is.Sure, do so.

You did spell "too" correctly this time, though. That's one reason they weren't my words.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 10:30 PM
Sure, do so.

You did spell "too" correctly this time, though. That's one reason they weren't my words.

You're too insignificant for me to bother with you, you'll just lie some more.
Didn't you know that?

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 10:31 PM
You're too insignificant for me to bother with you, you'll just lie some more.
Didn't you know that?Well, you keep bothering with me -- so no, I don't know that.

Prove it.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 10:33 PM
Well, you keep bothering with me -- so no, I don't know that.

Prove it.

That is just in your over worked childish imagination.
Didn't you know that?

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 10:35 PM
That is just in your over worked childish imagination.
Didn't you know that?I know you are still bothering with me.

lol you're so easily trolled.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 10:37 PM
I know you are still bothering with me.

lol you're so easily trolled.

If that is what you need to believe to assuage your fragile ego, then fine, go on believing your fantasy.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 10:38 PM
If that is what you need to believe to assuage your fragile ego, then fine, go on believing your fantasy.Well, you're still bothering with me.

And you aren't going to stop, so trolling accomplished.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 10:41 PM
If that is what you need to believe to assuage your fragile ego, then fine, go on believing your fantasy.

More of the same ^.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 10:42 PM
More of the same ^.Still bothering with me ^

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 10:47 PM
Still bothering with me ^

^ Just more of your same trash and lies is all.
Own it.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 10:48 PM
^ Just more of your same trash and lies is all.
Own it.^ Still bothering with me.

They way to truthfully say you're not bothering with me anymore is to not bother with me anymore, Ivy.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 10:52 PM
^ Still bothering with me.
They way to truthfully say you're not bothering with me anymore is to not bother with me anymore, Ivy.

Then you can stop posting to me anytime you want.
I'm just replying like we all do if we are polite.
But it clearly bothers you a lot.
Don't reply to me, and I won't reply to you, it's very simple.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 10:55 PM
Then you can stop posting to me anytime you want.
I'm just replying like we all do if we are polite.
But it clearly bothers you a lot.
Don't reply to me, and I won't reply to you, it's very simple.lol rubber/glue bads

You're the one who lied about being quickly bored with me and not bothering with me anymore.

Why did you lie about all that? Do you think lying is polite?

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 10:57 PM
lol rubber/glue bads
You're the one who lied about being quickly bored with me and not bothering with me anymore.
Why did you lie about all that? Do you think lying is polite?

You are the only one who has to lie to make a point.
I don't have to in order to pull your puppet strings.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 10:58 PM
You are the only one who has to lie to make a point.
I don't have to in order to pull your puppet strings.But you did lie.

You lie with every reply.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 11:00 PM
But you did lie.

You lie with every reply.

Keep dancing.
You are my puppet troll.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 11:00 PM
Keep dancing.
You are my puppet troll.
You're too insignificant for me to bother with youlol

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 11:06 PM
lol

You have no opinions that I do not influence, I pull your strings and you do your little puppet dance.
Thus you are insignificant and your posts irrelevant. Do you understand now?

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 11:06 PM
You have no opinions that I do not influence, I pull your strings and you do your little puppet dance.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 11:08 PM

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 11:08 PM

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 11:10 PM
Thus you are insignificant and your posts irrelevant.

Whatever I want you to do, you do.
Keep replying with your irrelevant posts.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 11:12 PM
Whatever I want you to do, you do.
Keep replying with your irrelevant posts.Keep bothering with me after you lied about not bothering with me.

lol

Leetonidas
08-25-2014, 12:35 AM
hey look it's the same chodes fagging up the club once again

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 09:26 AM
Keep bothering with me after you lied about not bothering with me.

^More irrelevance as usual from the insignificant troll trying desperately to be relevant and significant by lying.

Brazil
08-25-2014, 10:33 AM

honestly I cannot take it anymore

I have been posting on ST for so long... and xmas is by far the most annoying troll I read on this board... I give up. I have to give him props, he is restless, 90% of his posts don't make any sense... it's not humanly possible to be that dumb... he is putting a lot of work on his trolling game.

I will be a coward and put him on ignore. I never put anybody on ignore but I do that or I give up reading the club.

Grats for the win xmas

I wish I could take back the precious minutes reading you but what is done is done

let us proceed

mrsmaalox
08-25-2014, 11:24 AM
Woooo doggie, I'm resting easy today! :lol

http://funnymama.com/store/130416/166357_v0_600x.jpg

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 11:34 AM
:lolhonestly I cannot take it anymoreI have been posting on ST for so long... and xmas is by far the most annoying troll I read on this board... I give up. I have to give him props, he is restless, 90% of his posts don't make any sense... it's not humanly possible to be that dumb... he is putting a lot of work on his trolling game.I will be a coward and put him on ignore. I never put anybody on ignore but I do that or I give up reading the club.Grats for the win xmasI wish I could take back the precious minutes reading you but what is done is donelet us proceed

Yeah, troll, blame it all on me, you stupid shitbag! Instead of on where the blame belongs because you are soooooo afraid of chump. Moron. :lmao

mrsmaalox
08-25-2014, 11:34 AM

honestly I cannot take it anymore

I have been posting on ST for so long... and xmas is by far the most annoying troll I read on this board... I give up. I have to give him props, he is restless, 90% of his posts don't make any sense... it's not humanly possible to be that dumb... he is putting a lot of work on his trolling game.

I will be a coward and put him on ignore. I never put anybody on ignore but I do that or I give up reading the club.

Grats for the win xmas

I wish I could take back the precious minutes reading you but what is done is done

let us proceed

Can't believe you didn't take this excellent opportunity to use the surrender emoticon! :yield :yield

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 11:38 AM
Can't believe you didn't take this excellent opportunity to use the surrender emoticon! :yield :yield

I will, it seems like the right thing to do, at least for me. :yield

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 11:39 AM
Yeah, troll, blame it all on me, you stupid shitbag! Instead of on where the blame belongs because you are soooooo afraid of chump. Moron. :lmaoWhy would he be afraid of me?

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 11:41 AM
Why would he be afraid of me?

I don't know, Mr.internet tough guy, you tell me since you love writing every ones' dialog around here, at least those who have humiliated you.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 11:41 AM
I don't know, Mr.internet tough guy, you tell me since you love writing every ones' dialog around here, at least those who have humiliated you.Well why would you say he's afraid of me?

That's your claim. What is your evidence of his fear of me. I have seen none.

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 11:43 AM
Well why would you say he's afraid of me? That's your claim.

You have your answer! Too bad, if it doesn't satisfy you. :lol

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 11:49 AM
You have your answer! Too bad, if it doesn't satisfy you. :lolThe answer is he has no reason to be afraid of me, therefore he is not afraid of me.

JudynTX
08-25-2014, 12:22 PM
Stop wasting bandwith.

Brazil
08-25-2014, 12:28 PM

I should have done that sooner tbh

This message is hidden because xmas1997 is on your ignore list (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

Brazil
08-25-2014, 12:29 PM

Damn... you're right

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 12:36 PM
I did, that is what this thread is all about.
You trolls can have your way as far as I am concerned.
I gave up!
:yield

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 12:39 PM
I gave up!
:yieldBut you didn't.

You're whole reason for starting this thread was saying you won't give up against people who troll you.

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 01:04 PM
But you didn't.You're whole reason for starting this thread was saying you won't give up against people who troll you.

Your reading comprehension is extremely faulty as you have been told by others many times before so I am not surprised by your misunderstanding in this matter.
I made everything perfectly clear in the opening post.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 01:09 PM
Your reading comprehension is extremely faulty as you have been told by others many times before so I am not surprised by your misunderstanding in this matter.
I made everything perfectly clear in the opening post.So you're not giving up like you just said.

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 01:11 PM
So you're not giving up like you just said.

Looks like someone here has truly lost it.
Better re-read.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 01:13 PM
Looks like someone here has truly lost it.
Better re-read.I did. You contradicted yourself.

spurraider21
08-25-2014, 01:19 PM
he has the french flag under his avatar tbh :lol

Blake
08-25-2014, 01:24 PM

Lol

Brazil
08-25-2014, 01:30 PM

That is not very christian tbh

Leetonidas
08-25-2014, 04:25 PM

I should have done that sooner tbh

This message is hidden because xmas1997 is on your ignore list (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

I did that awhile back tbh but it doesn't help when all the same people are still replying to him which in turns continues to predictably ruin thread after thread

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 05:01 PM
I did. You contradicted yourself.

You are lying again as usual.
I can't help it if you can't read.
You must need glasses because it is right there in bold, and not the underlined part, asswipe.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 05:02 PM
You are lying again as usual.
I can't help it if you can't read.
You must need glasses because it is right there in bold, and not the underlined part, asswipe.
:lmaolol hostile

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 05:04 PM
lol hostile

You started the hostility, not I, loonytunes.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 05:06 PM
You started the hostility, not I, loonytunes.Actually, I called one of your actions arrogant -- then you started calling me a pedophile.

I'd say your invective was more hostile.

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 05:13 PM
Actually, I called one of your actions arrogant -- then you started calling me a pedophile.

I'd say your invective was more hostile.

I'd say it wasn't, especially since it shouldn't have bothered you since they were all calling you that already i that thread, and they still do in other threads.

I merely figured it must be true since you never denied it, kind of like your pic there, so it shouldn't have been insulting to you.

Why would a gay troll like you be insulted for being called one?

If you love that alternate lifestyle, far be it for me to dissuade you!

Jeff Leppard
08-25-2014, 05:15 PM
It's "far be it from me", mate.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 05:19 PM
I'd say it wasn't, especially since it shouldn't have bothered you since they were all calling you that already i that thread, and they still do in other threads.

I merely figured it must be true since you never denied it, kind of like your pic there, so it shouldn't have been insulting to you.

Why would a gay troll like you be insulted for being called one?

If you love that alternate lifestyle, far be it for me to dissuade you!lol Ivy doesn't even know what a pedophile is.

"far be it for me"

crofl

Brazil
08-25-2014, 05:21 PM
I did that awhile back tbh but it doesn't help when all the same people are still replying to him which in turns continues to predictably ruin thread after thread

Well it cleans part of it

so far so good

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 05:22 PM
lol Ivy doesn't even know what a pedophile is.

"far be it for me"

crofl

Sure I do, and homos.
What's the problem?
You were called both.
You never denied either.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 05:25 PM
Sure I do, and homos.
What's the problem?
You were called both.
You never denied either.I don't need to subscribe to the rubber/glue alternative lifestyle.

That's childish.

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 05:38 PM
I don't need to subscribe to the rubber/glue alternative lifestyle.That's childish.

Like I said before that sounds too kinky and queer for my tastes, but you stick with it, and leave me out of it since that is your "thing", more power to you, it's not how I roll.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 05:41 PM
Like I said before that sounds too kinky and queer for my tastes, but you stick with it, and leave me out of it since that is your "thing", more power to you, it's not how I roll.You seriously don't know what rubber/glue means, Ivy?

Jeff Leppard
08-25-2014, 05:43 PM
Like I said before that sounds too kinky and queer for my tastes, but you stick with it, and leave me out of it since that is your "thing", more power to you, it's not how I roll.

How do you imagine the rubber and glue being used in a kinky manner?

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 05:52 PM
How do you imagine the rubber and glue being used in a kinky manner?

You'll have to ask chump, that's his thing.

Jeff Leppard
08-25-2014, 05:54 PM
You'll have to ask chump, that's his thing.

I'm pretty sure that saying has been 'round a while. I don't think your friend invented it.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 06:10 PM
You'll have to ask chump, that's his thing.I am actually using the expression in its traditional meaning.

I'm sure Jeff Leppard knows exactly what I mean.

Jeff Leppard
08-25-2014, 06:19 PM
I am actually using the expression in its traditional meaning.

I'm sure Jeff Leppard knows exactly what I mean.

You're words bounce off me and stick to you. It's something nancy boys have been saying for eons.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 06:25 PM
You're words bounce off me and stick to you. It's something nancy boys have been saying for eons.Yep, and nancy boys try it here too.

silverblk mystix
08-25-2014, 06:37 PM
You're words bounce off me and stick to you. It's something nancy boys have been saying for eons.

Oh look - a troll using another troll account - how original.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 08:28 PM
Oh look - a troll using another troll account - how original.lol memba when you tried that?

Jeff Leppard
08-25-2014, 08:33 PM
:lol I'm not a troll.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 09:42 AM

The trolls love showing they are retarded, it massages their fragile egos.

And they love ganging up on decent posters, but it gets them no where except exposes how truly ignorant they are.

Chumps humiliation has really bummed them all out, their hero has been exposed to be a fraud.

No skin off my back.

Blake
08-26-2014, 09:51 AM
You guys and your perception of e-gangs

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 09:54 AM
You guys and your perception of e-gangs

Okay, multiple troll accounts then. Whatever floats your boat.

Blake
08-26-2014, 09:56 AM
Whatever makes your fantasies work

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 09:58 AM
Whatever makes your fantasies work

Touched a nerve!

Okay.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:01 AM
Okay, multiple troll accounts then. Whatever floats your boat.SBM and SA210 have multiple troll accounts.

So you just shit all over them. Whatever floats your boat.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:04 AM
SBM and SA210 have multiple troll accounts.

So you just shit all over them. Whatever floats your boat.

Calm down, you don't need to get so upset about it.

Blake
08-26-2014, 10:08 AM
Touched a nerve!

Okay.

^ fantasy

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:10 AM
Calm down, you don't need to get so upset about it.lol you're the one who shit on your e-gang.

Don't get upset about it. Just explain why you shit on them.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:13 AM
lol you're the one who shit on your e-gang.

Don't get upset about it. Just explain why you shit on them.

You are still upset and now trying your damnedest to spin it onto me, but it isn't working for you.

So just calm down, take one of those pills you like to accuse me of and chill out, you'll have a nervous breakdown.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:17 AM
You are still upset and now trying your damnedest to spin it onto me, but it isn't working for you.

So just calm down, take one of those pills you like to accuse me of and chill out, you'll have a nervous breakdown.i asked you if you were on meds.

It would explain your erratic behavior, but that could just as easily be explained by having an unmedicated condition.

Besides, you're the one who shit on your e-gang. Did you not know they had multiple accounts or were you just not thinking straight?

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:21 AM
i asked you if you were on meds.

It would explain your erratic behavior, but that could just as easily be explained by having an unmedicated condition.

Besides, you're the one who shit on your e-gang. Did you not know they had multiple accounts or were you just not thinking straight?

Then now we know that besides you being gay, you are also a gay on meds since they are so important to you.

Okay, I get it now.

Now reply to my reply.

Do it.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:23 AM
Then now we know that besides you being gay, you are also a gay on meds since they are so important to you.

Okay, I get it now.

Now reply to my reply.

Do it.Is that your idea of an insult?

lol

Keep being sprung on my trolling, xmas. It's the most important thing in your life.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:27 AM
Is that your idea of an insult?

lol

Keep being sprung on my trolling, xmas. It's the most important thing in your life.

See?

You keep doing exactly what I tell you to do.

You prove you are my personal puppet with every reply you make to me regardless of the drivel that spews from your mouth.

So go ahead, you have my permission to say something else dumb.

Do it, dance for me.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:28 AM
Rubber/Glue! Shtick theft!lol

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:33 AM
lol

Still posting nonsense and replying as I tell you to.

Good little gay troll on meds responding to my manipulations of your puppet strings.

Keep doing it.

Cry Havoc
08-26-2014, 10:35 AM
I gave up!
:yield

This uttered in a 6 page thread.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:35 AM
Do you really need "Rubber/Glue! Shtick theft!" explained to you?

I'll be glad to dumb it down for you some more.

Unless you are just trying to deny the accuracy of the characterization. That would be very cowardly tbh.

Which is it?

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:36 AM

This uttered in a 6 page thread.Yeah, this is xmas giving up.

lol

mrsmaalox
08-26-2014, 10:39 AM
i asked you if you were on meds.

Multiple accounts?! Oh my gawd----that would make them ......TROLLS!!!! :lol

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:39 AM
Yeah, this is xmas giving up.

lol

Good, good little gay troll on meds, that is the spirit, do just what i want.

Keep posting nonsense as I pull your puppet strings, this proves I am your puppet master.

Do it, now!

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:42 AM
Multiple accounts?! Oh my gawd----that would make them ......TROLLS!!!! :lol

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120616003315/random-ness/images/9/9f/Darth_vader_no.gif

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:47 AM

More proof of your subservience to me as your puppet master.

Now, post some more nonsense, you can do this!

xmas1997
09-08-2014, 02:31 PM
This thread is proof positive we decent posters on here actually do control the trolls.

Too bad there are so few of us decent posters.

And watch as the trolls take everything way too seriously yet post their lies that we decent posters are melting down when the truth is exactly the opposite.

Plus they have no senses of humor to speak of so they laugh at their own unfunny nonsense and make themselves look even more stupid and foolish.

That, dear decent poster, is what is genuinely funny.

Blake
09-08-2014, 03:22 PM
whine

Verb

2.to*snivel*or*complain*in*a*peevish,*self-pitying*way:

"He*is*always*whining*about*his*problems."

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/whine

xmas1997
09-08-2014, 03:27 PM
I know the definition, but I question you do since you mistake and accuse all the time when I am merely reporting.

If you don't want me to make the same mistake about you, then quit making it about me.

That simple.

ChumpDumper
09-08-2014, 03:30 PM
lol reporting

But do you have a trophy?

xmas1997
09-08-2014, 03:32 PM
Why on earth would you ever accuse a decent poster like me of being a troll?

Because you are a troll?

Yup, makes sense, just another of your trollish out and out blatant lies.

ChumpDumper
09-08-2014, 03:33 PM
What makes you decent?

Wishing death on others?

Blake
09-08-2014, 03:36 PM
I know the definition, but I question you do since you mistake and accuse all the time when I am merely reporting.

If you don't want me to make the same mistake about you, then quit making it about me.

That simple.

Saying "too bad there are so few decent posters" isn't reporting. It's whining.

xmas1997
09-08-2014, 03:39 PM
Saying "too bad there are so few decent posters" isn't reporting. It's whining.

Where on earth did you ever get such a preposterous notion?

This is definitely not true, you made that up.

Like I said, don't make silly mistakes concerning me and I'll extend the same courtesy to you.

Blake
09-08-2014, 03:41 PM
Where on earth did you ever get such a preposterous notion?

This is definitely not true, you made that up.

Like I said, don't make silly mistakes concerning me and I'll extend the same courtesy to you.

the dictionary says you're whining.

I say you're retarded.

xmas1997
09-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Then you are obviously a mentally deficient idiot to think that way about such a decent poster as I.

ChumpDumper
09-08-2014, 03:52 PM
Decently wishing death on other posters for no particular reason....

xmas1997
09-08-2014, 03:58 PM

You do realize that you are just another worthless troll, don't you?

Proud of that?

And you could be a decent poster like some of us here, but you choose the wrong side, the side of lying, deceitfulness, and ignorance.

ChumpDumper
09-08-2014, 03:59 PM
Always a contest with this one.

xmas1997
09-08-2014, 04:06 PM
Here, gay boy, fetch, gay boy!

ChumpDumper
09-08-2014, 04:08 PM
lol xmas wants gay boys.

xmas1997
09-08-2014, 04:12 PM

Typical.

ChumpDumper
09-08-2014, 04:12 PM
Typical.You know sbm has a troll account, don't you?

xmas1997
09-08-2014, 04:14 PM

Just as you thought.

ChumpDumper
09-08-2014, 04:15 PM
Just as you thought.He used his troll account.

What do you think about that?

xmas1997
09-08-2014, 04:17 PM

Go figure!

ChumpDumper
09-08-2014, 04:18 PM
This shtick makes no sense.

Ask when the next GTG is again.

xmas1997
09-08-2014, 04:19 PM

Typical.

ChumpDumper
09-08-2014, 04:20 PM
How's that ignoring me working out?

If you post after me again, you prove you aren't ignoring me. Avante said so.

xmas1997
09-08-2014, 04:21 PM

So true!

ChumpDumper
09-08-2014, 04:22 PM

If you post after me again, you prove you aren't ignoring me. Avante said so.
So true!

xmas1997
09-08-2014, 04:27 PM

Also so ignorant, they do just what I want them to.

I say, "jump", and they jump.

I say, "make a fool of yourself", and ol and behold, they do!

ChumpDumper
09-08-2014, 04:29 PM

If you post after me again, you prove you aren't ignoring me. Avante said so.lol

Also try to act like you are doing something.

xmas1997
09-08-2014, 04:49 PM
Making a fool of themselves as per usual.

ChumpDumper
09-08-2014, 04:50 PM

If you post after me again, you prove you aren't ignoring me. Avante said so.how would you know if anyone was making a fool of himself?

You're ignoring us, remember?

xmas1997
09-08-2014, 04:55 PM
Watch.

"Post, troll, post".