PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: LOL: Kobe's Brutal Text Message To Lebronze James

Koolaid_Man
08-24-2014, 08:01 PM
Remember this was on the heels of all the Nike puppet commercials....my nigga is as cold hearted as they come :lmao

With a brutal seven-game victory over the Celtics in the bank for Bryant, the 2010 offseason is dominated by LeBron James’ decision to leave Cleveland for Miami.

What matters to Bryant is Phil Jackson agreeing to return to coach the Lakers again in pursuit of a third consecutive NBA title.

Bryant sends James a text message. It goes like this:

“Go ahead and get another MVP, if you want. And find the city you want to live in. But we’re going to win the championship. Don’t worry about it.”

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/08/kobe-bryant-lebron-james-text-the-decision

JohnnyMax
08-24-2014, 08:23 PM
http://warroomsports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Mavs-sweeping-Lakers.jpg

elmanutres
08-24-2014, 08:29 PM
he's about as delusional as his fans

Sean Cagney
08-24-2014, 08:31 PM
he's about as delusional as his fans

If he thinks that team is going to make it to the WCF or even SECOND round he is out of his damn mind, dude has seriously lost it if thats his reality. I understand faith and confidence but he is sipping Koolaid as the OP's name says if he thinks he is going to win a title with that team this year or even next. It's over Kobe, you got 5 bro.

elmanutres
08-24-2014, 08:44 PM
If he thinks that team is going to make it to the WCF or even SECOND round he is out of his damn mind, dude has seriously lost it if thats his reality. I understand faith and confidence but he is sipping Koolaid as the OP's name says if he thinks he is going to win a title with that team this year or even next. It's over Kobe, you got 5 bro.

whats funny is this was in 2010 after lebrons decision. "But we’re going to win the championship. Don’t worry about it." Since then the lakers got skunked by dirk, pummeled by Durbeta, choked in the first round after building a super team, and then worst record in franchise history.

since then lebron won 2 titles :lol.

Sean Cagney
08-24-2014, 08:52 PM
whats funny is this was in 2010 after lebrons decision. "But we’re going to win the championship. Don’t worry about it." Since then the lakers got skunked by dirk, pummeled by Durbeta, choked in the first round after building a super team, and then worst record in franchise history.

I did not check the date! LA was still a remote contender then I am guessing so it is not as funny now :rollin. If it were this year I would say he has lost it! This is coming off three finals appearances in a row though so I am guessing he thought they did have a legit shot that year (Most did at the beginning of the year etc.). Them getting Skunked though is hilarious to this day, the 36 was the end of their run and even though I had Dallas they did them in bigtime that year. The super team though is hilarious as well, they all thought LA was penciled in the finals when they got their big three again and they were struggling at near or at the 8th seed most of the year, only to make 7th seed and play better when Kirby went down :lol:lol

daslicer
08-24-2014, 08:55 PM
Kobe is front runner he talks shit when he knows his teams are stacked and when they are not he will keep quiet and trash his teammates along with the FO. Notice how he didn't talk trash during Spur games from '04-'08 but once the Lakers got Gasol he would run his mouth and scream shit to the spurs bench. Watch for Kobe this year to be respectful during spur games because he knows the odds are against him.

IronMexican
08-24-2014, 08:55 PM

Agree that he is stuck at 5, and that is no small feat.

But that's just who he is, and he is that cocky. He's so serious that you almost believe him.

Maybe the only thing I've ever liked about Kobe as a person. And that he pulls no punches.

Clipper Nation
08-24-2014, 09:00 PM

/thread

phyzik
08-24-2014, 10:02 PM
.....And Harden said he is the best player on the court in today's NBA....

Doesn't make it true.

DMC
08-24-2014, 10:04 PM
in 2010

Cedric up in here getting his Dale on, reminiscing back when Kobe was playing, back when Pau was still on the team, back before the begging, the achilles, the tank and the sweep.... back before 5.

Get Kori to approve you a Cavs troll account, you know... something with some mileage, something that conjures up hatred against you instead of pity for you.

Buddy Mignon
08-24-2014, 10:54 PM
I did not check the date! LA was still a remote contender then I am guessing so it is not as funny now :rollin. If it were this year I would say he has lost it! This is coming off three finals appearances in a row though so I am guessing he thought they did have a legit shot that year (Most did at the beginning of the year etc.). Them getting Skunked though is hilarious to this day, the 36 was the end of their run and even though I had Dallas they did them in bigtime that year. The super team though is hilarious as well, they all thought LA was penciled in the finals when they got their big three again and they were struggling at near or at the 8th seed most of the year, only to make 7th seed and play better when Kirby went down :lol:lol

Yeah... of course you didn't, you jackass. Just spouting off at the mouth like a bitch that just gagged on nut juice.

spurraider21
08-24-2014, 11:02 PM
Remember this was on the heels of all the Nike puppet commercials....my nigga is as cold hearted as they come :lmao

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/08/kobe-bryant-lebron-james-text-the-decision
:lol since he sent that text LeBron has 2 rings, 4 finals appearances, while Kobe has nothing to show for it

baseline bum
08-24-2014, 11:39 PM
:lol since he sent that text LeBron has 2 rings, 4 finals appearances, while Kobe has nothing to show for it

Not true. He has 48.5 and The Quit to show for it.

Kool Bob Love
08-24-2014, 11:40 PM
http://theshoegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/lebron-kobe-christmas-2010.jpg

Buddy Mignon
08-24-2014, 11:44 PM
http://theshoegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/lebron-kobe-christmas-2010.jpg

I4w6-k3kjlA

DMX7
08-25-2014, 12:14 AM

That's a poster Kobe fans won't be hanging on their wall anytime soon.

MultiTroll
08-25-2014, 12:29 AM
I4w6-k3kjlA
All Star game Numb Nutts.
No one gives a shit.

Sean Cagney
08-25-2014, 01:16 AM
Yeah... of course you didn't, you jackass. Just spouting off at the mouth like a bitch that just gagged on nut juice.

Says the idiot who's team is the Spurs in here....... Yet he is an LA fan but has 2500 posts as a Spurs fan, learn how to pick your team you fucking idiot, talking not reading a date you can't even pick a right team when you sign up. I guess LA fans too humiliated to pick the right team and rep right now? :lol

says the faggot whose first kiss was videotaped kissing another boy. Pretty sure your experience gagging on nut juice is real.

I don't even deal with this jackass man, him or any other idiot who can't pick the right team when they sign up in here. How hard is it to pick the team you root for? I guess too hard for some of these LA fan idiots.

Sean Cagney
08-25-2014, 01:24 AM
I4w6-k3kjlA

He came up from behind to try and block him, hardly dunked on there. Nice three after that though, I give him that.

Buddy Mignon
08-25-2014, 01:49 AM
says the faggot whose first kiss was videotaped kissing another boy. Pretty sure your experience gagging on nut juice is real.

Stand by your man, eh. :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
08-25-2014, 01:58 AM
lol kirby choosing the correct time to be injured so he doesnt face lebron peak prime

lol kirby avoiding just as usual

lol losing record against lebron and wade individually or as a duo...

Dex
08-25-2014, 09:28 AM
Not true. He has 48.5 and The Quit to show for it.

But but but :cry Kobe is underpaid :cry