08-25-2014, 10:04 AM
You don't need to play them for them to break

Cklbmk
08-25-2014, 10:39 AM
You don't need to play them for them to break

True maybe they should get Blatche too

DrunkTXLabrat
08-25-2014, 07:38 PM
I really hope Wiggins and Bennett live up to their potential, asap. I hate the Kevin Love trade. The Cavs wise-guy'd themselves short of a potentially near unfathomable mass of talent.

ginobilized
08-25-2014, 09:40 PM
I really hope Wiggins and Bennett live up to their potential, asap. I hate the Kevin Love trade. The Cavs wise-guy'd themselves short of a potentially near unfathomable mass of talent.

I agree. They sold their future for a short-term fix. I am sure there will be nights when they look unstoppable, but, Kevin Love brings some baggage and whined his way into the trade. Just not good b-ball karma, usually. The Cavs will be an offensive juggernaut on paper. Still not sure about the defense, coaching and chemistry.
The T-Wolves have a solid core to develop. It will be fun to see where it lands in 2-3 years for each team.

DD
08-25-2014, 09:58 PM
I can tell you exactly where the T-Wolves will be in 2-3 years

spurspokesman
08-26-2014, 07:13 AM
Who cares about cleveland. It will be funny if some scrub eastern conference team puts em down

Raven
08-26-2014, 08:52 AM
I agree. They sold their future for a short-term fix. I am sure there will be nights when they look unstoppable, but, Kevin Love brings some baggage and whined his way into the trade. Just not good b-ball karma, usually. The Cavs will be an offensive juggernaut on paper. Still not sure about the defense, coaching and chemistry.
The T-Wolves have a solid core to develop. It will be fun to see where it lands in 2-3 years for each team.

what makes you think bennet has potential? he was supposed to be a tweener from the start, but the most nba ready player. So he really wasn't drafter #1 based on potential.

PingPong
08-26-2014, 10:48 AM
Bennet is a bust. A fat chucking bust. When Wiggins will be nowhere near to KLove, he will be a free agent looking for a max contract.