PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Anderson should be the next Spurs sta!

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 10:10 AM
http://airalamo.com/2014/08/25/spurs-find-another-late-round-gem-kyle-anderson/

Did San Antonio Spurs Find Another Late-Round Gem in Kyle Anderson?

by Matt Graber 9h ago

UCLA’s Kyle Anderson was one of the most divisive players of the 2014 NBA Draft. One one hand, his passing, size and positional versatility made him one of the most uniquely talented players in college basketball. The sophomore put up monster numbers (14.9 PPG, 8.7 RPG, 6.5 APG, 1.8 SPG, 48% 3FG) and was a consistent triple-double threat while leading the Bruins to the Sweet 16 of the 2014 NCAA Tournament. On the other hand, scouts criticized the 6’9″, 230 lb. Anderson for his high body fat percentage, lack of athleticism, and deliberate pace. The consensus was that Anderson, while skilled, lacked the athleticism, speed and man-to-man defensive ability to be a star, or even a starting NBA point guard. However, it was apparent that Anderson could make an impact if he landed on the right team.

Fortunately for Anderson, he landed on the right team. The San Antonio Spurs Spurs selecting Anderson with the 30th overall pick was a match made in heaven. The Spurs have a history of taking unconventional or overlooked talents and turning them into useful role players. Boris Diaw, arguably Anderson’s closest NBA player comp, was stagnating with the Charlotte Bobcats until the Spurs turned him into a pivotal role player who helped them win the 2014 Finals with his play as a point forward. Anderson could easily play a similar role in the Spurs offense.

Anderson doesn’t have the speed or athleticism to thrive as a primary ball handler in a fast-paced, run-and-gun offense. But he could thrive as a cog in the Spurs’ methodical system based on movement, passing and teamwork. Anderson won’t have to handle the ball in isolation or as a point guard but will have ample opportunities to use his size and passing to create mismatches and find open teammates. His improved mid-range jumper and ability to shoot from beyond the arc can also give the Spurs yet another weapon from outside. And while Anderson still projects as a sub-par defender overall, his athletic weakness can be masked by the Spurs’ defensive system, and his length and anticipation can lead to defensive rebounds and steals.

For further evidence of Anderson’s fit, one merely as to look at the Spurs’ recent draft history. Since taking Tim Duncan first overall in 1997, the Spurs have never picked higher than 24th overall, yet they’ve managed to find late round gems such as Tony Parker (28th overall) and Manu Ginobili (57th), as well as solid NBA players such as Tiago Splitter, George Hill, DeJuan Blair, Luis Scola, John Salmons, Leandro Barbosa, and Beno Udrih. They excel at finding players that fit their system and have a knack for recognizing players that have what it takes to stay in the league.

Anderson has a great shot to join that list. He won’t be a star, but his passing and basketball IQ can shine through on the Spurs. He also has the luxury of learning from the best coach in the league in Gregg Popovich, with three great leaders in Duncan, Parker and Ginobili and a fellow point forward in Diaw who can serve as a mentor. Anderson going to the Spurs is an example of a player landing in the perfect situation, and if he pans out he may become one of the 2014 draft’s biggest steals.

Brazil
08-25-2014, 10:13 AM
wrong forum... I guess

benefactor
08-25-2014, 12:04 PM
wrong forum... I guess
It happens when you are old and deprive yourself of sleep by spending too much time online.

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 12:28 PM
It happens when you are old and deprive yourself of sleep by spending too much time online.

If you don't like the topic of discussion then you don't have to discuss it, you can freely choose another thread, no one is forcing you to be here.

DJR210
08-25-2014, 02:10 PM
Muenster cheese is the shit tbh

DisAsTerBot
08-25-2014, 02:11 PM
good thread :tu

Blake
08-25-2014, 05:12 PM

Sounds lame, but I've been loving the boars head white American cheese lately.

Other than that, pepper jack, imo

Jeff Leppard
08-25-2014, 05:14 PM
You're mad, mate.

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 05:46 PM
Here is another good article on Kyle worth reading:

SnakeBoy
08-25-2014, 07:02 PM

Reck
08-25-2014, 07:15 PM
No one goes for Provolone anymore?

benefactor
08-25-2014, 07:19 PM
Yeah...pepper jack is at the top of my list as well. It's awesome with that sliced cajun style white chicken breast.

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 07:23 PM

by Matt Graber 18h ago

UCLA’s Kyle Anderson was one of the most divisive players of the 2014 NBA Draft. One one hand, his passing, size and positional versatility made him one of the most uniquely talented players in college basketball. The sophomore put up monster numbers (14.9 PPG, 8.7 RPG, 6.5 APG, 1.8 SPG, 48% 3FG) and was a consistent triple-double threat while leading the Bruins to the Sweet 16 of the 2014 NCAA Tournament. On the other hand, scouts criticized the 6’9″, 230 lb. Anderson for his high body fat percentage, lack of athleticism, and deliberate pace. The consensus was that Anderson, while skilled, lacked the athleticism, speed and man-to-man defensive ability to be a star, or even a starting NBA point guard. However, it was apparent that Anderson could make an impact if he landed on the right team.

Fortunately for Anderson, he landed on the right team. The San Antonio Spurs Spurs selecting Anderson with the 30th overall pick was a match made in heaven. The Spurs have a history of taking unconventional or overlooked talents and turning them into useful role players. Boris Diaw, arguably Anderson’s closest NBA player comp, was stagnating with the Charlotte Bobcats until the Spurs turned him into a pivotal role player who helped them win the 2014 Finals with his play as a point forward. Anderson could easily play a similar role in the Spurs offense.

Anderson doesn’t have the speed or athleticism to thrive as a primary ball handler in a fast-paced, run-and-gun offense. But he could thrive as a cog in the Spurs’ methodical system based on movement, passing and teamwork. Anderson won’t have to handle the ball in isolation or as a point guard but will have ample opportunities to use his size and passing to create mismatches and find open teammates. His improved mid-range jumper and ability to shoot from beyond the arc can also give the Spurs yet another weapon from outside. And while Anderson still projects as a sub-par defender overall, his athletic weakness can be masked by the Spurs’ defensive system, and his length and anticipation can lead to defensive rebounds and steals.

For further evidence of Anderson’s fit, one merely as to look at the Spurs’ recent draft history. Since taking Tim Duncan first overall in 1997, the Spurs have never picked higher than 24th overall, yet they’ve managed to find late round gems such as Tony Parker (28th overall) and Manu Ginobili (57th), as well as solid NBA players such as Tiago Splitter, George Hill, DeJuan Blair, Luis Scola, John Salmons, Leandro Barbosa, and Beno Udrih. They excel at finding players that fit their system and have a knack for recognizing players that have what it takes to stay in the league.

Anderson has a great shot to join that list. He won’t be a star, but his passing and basketball IQ can shine through on the Spurs. He also has the luxury of learning from the best coach in the league in Gregg Popovich, with three great leaders in Duncan, Parker and Ginobili and a fellow point forward in Diaw who can serve as a mentor. Anderson going to the Spurs is an example of a player landing in the perfect situation, and if he pans out he may become one of the 2014 draft’s biggest steals.

benefactor
08-25-2014, 07:30 PM
I should venture out with my cheeses more with all the sandwiches I eat tbh. I usually just stick with white American on my turkey/chicken sandwiches I take to work with me.

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 07:33 PM

by Matt Graber 18h ago

silverblk mystix
08-25-2014, 07:40 PM
I should venture out with my cheeses more with all the sandwiches I eat tbh. I usually just stick with white American on my turkey/chicken sandwiches I take to work with me.

Translation: "I am just confirming what a little troll faggot I am who can't help himself and must join the troll crowd to feel secure"

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 07:44 PM
Translation: "I am just confirming what a little troll faggot I am who can't help himself and must join the troll crowd to feel secure"

:lmao

mrsmaalox
08-25-2014, 07:54 PM

I agree. My favorite cheese is feta, but it's too crumbly for sandwiches. I can't stand Swiss or bleu cheese.

mrsmaalox
08-25-2014, 07:55 PM
No one goes for Provolone anymore?

Provolone is delicious----but Subway doesn't have it anymore.

benefactor
08-25-2014, 07:58 PM
I have never understood the appeal of bleu cheese. I have a buddy that puts on every burger he makes. It's just not good at all.

leemajors
08-25-2014, 08:01 PM
I agree. My favorite cheese is feta, but it's too crumbly for sandwiches. I can't stand Swiss or bleu cheese.

You should still try Humboldt Fog if you get the chance.

Trainwreck2100
08-25-2014, 08:23 PM
remember the old days when someone posted a thread in the wrong forum, they just edited it and posted it in the correct forum?

Reck
08-25-2014, 08:23 PM

They dont? Since when? Or is that a local thing?

I was at a Subway about a month or so ago here and they had it. That's the one I always go with. It would suck if that's something new that they put in place there.

johnsmith
08-25-2014, 08:41 PM
I have never understood the appeal of bleu cheese. I have a buddy that puts on every burger he makes. It's just not good at all.

Completely agree...it's too thick and just overpowers everything else on the burger.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 08:46 PM
Provolone is delicious----but Subway doesn't have it anymore.You might want to check other locations. They always have it up here. I'd be at a loss if they did not.

spurraider21
08-25-2014, 09:27 PM
cheese being overhyped by the media per par

DJR210
08-25-2014, 10:37 PM
No one goes for Provolone anymore? Provolone is also the shit. Waiting for the next off topic thread to declare.

Yeah...pepper jack is at the top of my list as well. It's awesome with that sliced cajun style white chicken breast.

I should venture out with my cheeses more with all the sandwiches I eat tbh. I usually just stick with white American on my turkey/chicken sandwiches I take to work with me. A good cheese makes the sandwich IMO.

I agree. My favorite cheese is feta, but it's too crumbly for sandwiches. I can't stand Swiss or bleu cheese. Feta on pizza is delicious.

It's back by popular demand. I didn't know there were so many connoisseurs of cheese amongst you trolls. :toast

InRareForm
08-25-2014, 10:45 PM
Tillamooooooook

DJR210
08-26-2014, 12:44 AM
Fresh deli sliced chicken breast on a croissant with all the veggies and a slice of havarti..Hell yeah

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 08:38 AM

by Matt Graber 18h ago

cantthinkofanything
08-26-2014, 08:44 AM
mmmm. there's nothing like good Mac & Cottage Cheese

DisAsTerBot
08-26-2014, 08:46 AM
havarti. fuck yeah.

cantthinkofanything
08-26-2014, 08:48 AM
Grilled Cottage Cheese Sandwich

RD2191
08-26-2014, 08:49 AM

by Matt Graber 9h ago

cantthinkofanything
08-26-2014, 08:57 AM
But yeah...I think Anderson could be great for the Spurs. Looking forward to adding to the youth movement.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 09:37 AM

He looks like he will be a poor mans Magic Johnson to me.
I wonder if any have seen him play while at UCLA?

Bill_Brasky
08-26-2014, 09:41 AM
Great cheese thread :tu

DisAsTerBot
08-26-2014, 09:41 AM
so now we're starting basketball threads in the club?

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 09:45 AM

On certain subjects, why not? Is there a rule against it somewhere? If there is, then I'll comply.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 09:45 AM
Great cheese thread :tu

Hoe do you get cheese from Kyle Anderson?

Are you truly that stupid?

DisAsTerBot
08-26-2014, 09:48 AM
On certain subjects, why not? Is there a rule against it somewhere? If there is, then I'll comply.

well seeing as their is a whole forum dedicated to spurs/basketball i would say so. Would you start a cheese thread in the spurs forum and expect it to be basketball related discussion?

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:01 AM
well seeing as their is a whole forum dedicated to spurs/basketball i would say so. Would you start a cheese thread in the spurs forum and expect it to be basketball related discussion?

I get your point, but it is an interesting topic that can span multiple forums, or do you disagree?

DisAsTerBot
08-26-2014, 10:07 AM
I get your point, but it is an interesting topic that can span multiple forums, or do you disagree?

i disagree. If someone in the club wants to discuss spurs/basketball all they have to do is click the link and they can have their choice of multiple kyle anderson threads. That is presumably the reason for multiple sub-forums. Agree?

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:10 AM
i disagree. If someone in the club wants to discuss spurs/basketball all they have to do is click the link and they can have their choice of multiple kyle anderson threads. That is presumably the reason for multiple sub-forums. Agree?

I do agree.

I saw no harm in making one in this forum because not all posters post up there and someone might be privy to things seen at UCLA down here.

But if it is so offensive for you guys, then I won't do it anymore.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:13 AM
Yeah, don't do it anymore.

Dilutes the conversation.

mrsmaalox
08-26-2014, 10:14 AM
You might want to check other locations. They always have it up here. I'd be at a loss if they did not.

They dont? Since when? Or is that a local thing?

I was at a Subway about a month or so ago here and they had it. That's the one I always go with. It would suck if that's something new that they put in place there.

It's back by popular demand. I didn't know there were so many connoisseurs of cheese amongst you trolls. :toast

Apparently it does vary; it must be up to each store. I'm going to a different location next time, mine only has American, pepper jack and swiss.

http://www.subway.com/subwayroot/Menu_And_Nutrition/BreadsAndToppings/default.aspx

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:18 AM
Yeah, don't do it anymore.

Dilutes the conversation.

There is no conversation.

There is only trolling.

Big difference.

mrsmaalox
08-26-2014, 10:19 AM
You should still try Humboldt Fog if you get the chance.

Hmm. I just read about it looks pretty bleu cheesy to me. Is it mild in comparison?

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:20 AM
There is no conversation.

There is only trolling.

Big difference.I don't have to even be in the conversation for you to dilute it by posting it in multiple forums.

Do you really need to have all these things explained to you as if you were a child?

I guess so. I hope everyone dumbs everything way down so you can keep up.

mrsmaalox
08-26-2014, 10:28 AM
Last time I was Amsterdam I took one of those bus tours of the countryside---tulips, windmills, and cheese. One of the stops was a cheese factory in the town of Edam, where the cheese originated. Best cheese I ever had. I took a huge chunk of it back to the hotel with several tins of duck liver pate and never stepped foot in a restaurant the rest of the trip; just down to the corner for fresh baked bread and some Afghani hash and I was set :)

Blizzardwizard
08-26-2014, 10:29 AM
Very interesting cheese thread. :whine

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:31 AM
I don't have to even be in the conversation for you to dilute it by posting it in multiple forums.

Do you really need to have all these things explained to you as if you were a child?

I guess so. I hope everyone dumbs everything way down so you can keep up.

Now at thyou see that you are my puppet and I pull your strings, you can dance some more.

Just a dumb gay troll on meds who does exactly as I say and when I say it.

Now, post some more nonsense for me.

Do it now, little chump, be a good little troll.

leemajors
08-26-2014, 10:31 AM
Hmm. I just read about it looks pretty bleu cheesy to me. Is it mild in comparison?

It's a good intro to bloomy rind cheeses. Goes great with Hefes, Pales, IPA's, stouts, almost anything. Really good with prosciutto and pear/apple too.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:34 AM
Ooh, any more IPA/cheese suggestions?

Now I got something to look forward to at Trader Joe's.

Clipper Nation
08-26-2014, 10:36 AM
Sharp yellow cheddar >>>>>>>>

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:37 AM

Ah ha, more replying like the good little gay troll you are.

Say some more nonsense.

Now.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:40 AM
Ah ha, more replying like the good little gay troll you are.

Say some more nonsense.

Now.
:lmaoHuh?

I was asking leemajors for cheese advice.

See if you can follow:
It's a good intro to bloomy rind cheeses. Goes great with Hefes, Pales, IPA's, stouts, almost anything. Really good with prosciutto and pear/apple too.

What part of that did you not understand?

I'm here to help you.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:45 AM
Huh?

I was asking leemajors for cheese advice.

See if you can follow:

What part of that did you not understand?

I'm here to help you.

Sure you were.

You proved yet again that you are my puppet gay troll on meds, and could be close to a nervous breakdown because he doesn't even know what the topic of this thread is about, you are so confused.

But now go ahead and post some more cheese nonsense like the other retarded trolls on here are doing.

Do it.

leemajors
08-26-2014, 10:47 AM

Aged, hard cheeses like cheddar, parm are good for IPA's. Really creamy cheeses are good too, the IPA cuts through the fattiness very well. Bleus are great for them too if you like them. I could ask my gf for more pairings when she gets home this evening, she works at Antonellis.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:47 AM
Sure you were.Well, yes. I was.

You agreed not to continue this as an Anderson thread, didn't you?

Do you know of any cheeses that go well with IPAs?

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:48 AM
Aged, hard cheeses like cheddar, parm are good for IPA's. Really creamy cheeses are good too, the IPA cuts through the fattiness very well. Bleus are great for them too if you like them. I could ask my gf for more pairings when she gets home this evening, she works at Antonellis.Not a fan of the bleus, but will try the others.

Thanks, fellow troll!

Blizzardwizard
08-26-2014, 10:48 AM
England are the kings of cheese.

Can't beat cheddar and a bit of Yorkshire Wensleydale.

leemajors
08-26-2014, 10:51 AM
Not a fan of the bleus, but will try the others.

Thanks, fellow troll!

http://www.jasperhillfarm.com/clothbound

Specifically for cheddar this one is great ^^

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:53 AM
Well, yes. I was.

You agreed not to continue this as an Anderson thread, didn't you?

Do you know of any cheeses that go well with IPAs?

See there, you just proved yet again how much I control you on here.

Keep posting nonsense about cheese exactly like your brother and sister trolls do on here.

That is all you can do without your xanax.

But all of your gayness shines forth brightly.

Now, be a good little gay troll along with good little gay troll brothers and sister missing her xanax and post some more nonsense about cheese.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:54 AM
http://www.jasperhillfarm.com/clothbound

Specifically for cheddar this one is great ^^Nice. I can't remember the last time I got that fancy with cheese. Now's as good a time as any.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:55 AM
:madrun

mrsmaalox
08-26-2014, 10:57 AM
A couple of years ago the deli at HEB was carrying a mild cheese that was encrusted with cumin, my favorite spice. I just always grabbed it, never made note of the brand name. It was one of the best cheeses I've ever had. But they no longer have it and when I ask about it, no one there has a clue what I am talking about. Anyone here ever heard of it?

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 11:01 AM

You need to share your xanax with your sister troll below.

A couple of years ago the deli at HEB was carrying a mild cheese that was encrusted with cumin, my favorite spice. I just always grabbed it, never made note of the brand name. It was one of the best cheeses I've ever had. But they no longer have it and when I ask about it, no one there has a clue what I am talking about. Anyone here ever heard of it?

Missing your xanax again I see. It's okay, little chumpie has some for you.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 11:04 AM
Are you trolling now because you're upset you agreed to stop talking about Anderson here like you were told to?

You should start talking about Anderson again -- that'll show us!

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 11:08 AM
A couple of years ago the deli at HEB was carrying a mild cheese that was encrusted with cumin, my favorite spice. I just always grabbed it, never made note of the brand name. It was one of the best cheeses I've ever had. But they no longer have it and when I ask about it, no one there has a clue what I am talking about. Anyone here ever heard of it?The only cheeses I know that use cumin regularly are Gouda and Leyden but I have never seen one encrusted in it.

benefactor
08-26-2014, 11:18 AM
Not a basketball thread tbh. We are discussing cheese. Do you have a particular favorite?

leemajors
08-26-2014, 11:21 AM
The only cheeses I know that use cumin regularly are Gouda and Leyden but I have never seen one encrusted in it.

haven't seen it either, but there is a cheddar called barely buzzed from Beehive that's rubbed with coffee/lavender

benefactor
08-26-2014, 11:22 AM
Aged, hard cheeses like cheddar, parm are good for IPA's. Really creamy cheeses are good too, the IPA cuts through the fattiness very well. Bleus are great for them too if you like them. I could ask my gf for more pairings when she gets home this evening, she works at Antonellis.
Thanks for the info.:tu I'm drinking IPA's almost exclusively now so these are good to know.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 11:35 AM
The only cheeses I know that use cumin regularly are Gouda and Leyden but I have never seen one encrusted in it.

Not a basketball thread tbh. We are discussing cheese. Do you have a particular favorite?

haven't seen it either, but there is a cheddar called barely buzzed from Beehive that's rubbed with coffee/lavender

Wrong, I guess I have to dumb it down for you trolls, it is not a cheese thread.

I started the thread and it is an Anderson thread because I said so, not any of you retarded trolls who obviously are on meds or need them.

Keep making fools of yourselves, no skin off my back, I can outlast all of you.

Or become my puppets like little gay chumpie here, and keep proving my mastery over you by posting cheese nonsense.

Your option. Gay troll Chumpie has the xanax.

My control.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 11:37 AM
At least I now know who the real trolls on this site are thanks to this thread.

Fooled you retards again, but that is expected when dealing with ignoramuses.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 11:40 AM
I have no doubt you can outlast all of us. It's that important to you.

As long as you do what you were told and stop making basketball threads in here, no problem.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 11:41 AM
I have no doubt you can outlast all of us. It's that important to you.

As long as you do what you were told and stop making basketball threads in here, no problem.

You proved again I pull your puppet strings.

Keep replying with nonsense.

Do it.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 11:43 AM
You proved again I pull your puppet strings.

Keep replying with nonsense.

Do it.Makes perfect sense.

What parts are you not understanding? I'll try to help you without making you feel humiliated.

RD2191
08-26-2014, 11:49 AM
Chump, knock it off. This goes for your buddies as well, if you keep doing what you're doing I will find your information and post it. If you think I'm joking then keep it going. I am not going to warn you again.

DJR210
08-26-2014, 11:49 AM
Very interesting cheese thread. :whine

Indeed.

xmas1997, what type of cheese do you prefer on your sandwich?

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 11:56 AM
Chump, knock it off. This goes for your buddies as well, if you keep doing what you're doing I will find your information and post it. If you think I'm joking then keep it going. I am not going to warn you again.Knock what off?

Talking about cheese?

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 11:58 AM
Knock what off?

Talking about cheese?

Trying to derail the Anderson thread, nitwit, some like it.

RD2191
08-26-2014, 11:59 AM
Knock what off?

Talking about cheese?
You know what you're doing. Sure, xmas maybe made a mistake but at least he is trying to discuss something. When was the last time you started a thread? What about maalox or Blake?

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 12:00 PM
Trying to derail the Anderson thread, nitwit, some like it.Who?

Lots of people like cheese.

This is the place to talk about cheese.

Spurs forum is the place to talk about Anderson.

I just assume you posted it here by accident and would just end up posting the same thing in the Spurs forum.

Is that not what happened?

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 12:01 PM
You know what you're doing. Sure, xmas maybe made a mistake but at least he is trying to discuss something. When was the last time you started a thread? What about maalox or Blake?You can search each of our names to find that out if you are so interested.

lol threats.

RD2191
Who?

Lots of people like cheese.

This is the place to talk about cheese.

Spurs forum is the place to talk about Anderson.

I just assume you posted it here by accident and would just end up posting the same thing in the Spurs forum.

Is that not what happened?
So if that's the case why don't you start a cheese thread?

xmas1997
Is it that wrong to look for others on here who may avoid upstairs, who might have seen Kyle play at UCLA?

RD2191
08-26-2014, 12:03 PM
You can search each of our names to find that out if you are so interested.

lol threats.
You think I'm joking? Keep it going.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 12:04 PM
So if that's the case why don't you start a cheese thread?Why start another thread? This IS the cheese thread.

You think I'm joking? Keep it going.Do you just not like cheese or what?

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 12:05 PM
Is it that wrong to look for others on here who may avoid upstairs, who might have seen Kyle play at UCLA?You just posted in the wrong forum by mistake.

It happens. No need to invent a reason.

RD2191
08-26-2014, 12:06 PM
Why start another thread? This IS the cheese thread.

Do you just not like cheese or what?
No it is not, this is the Kyle Anderson thread.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 12:08 PM
No it is not, this is the Kyle Anderson thread.I see more about cheese here now. More of a club topic tbh.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 12:09 PM
You think I'm joking? Keep it going.I think you're joking. I'm going to keep going.

RD2191
08-26-2014, 12:10 PM
I think you're joking. I'm going to keep going.
Okay.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 12:14 PM
You just posted in the wrong forum by mistake.

It happens. No need to invent a reason.

Just shows you can't read and that you are retarded, sorry.

This is the Anderson thread, one of many.

I am glad it offends you so much, but the truth is the truth, no matter how many lies you weave.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 12:30 PM
I think you're joking. I'm going to keep going.

I don't think he is, and if he does, you'll never live it down, you'll be destroyed forever on this site.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 12:32 PM
I don't think he is, and if he does, you'll never live it down, you'll be destroyed forever on this site.Hey, if your e-gang feels your only recourse is trying to stalk me again, go right ahead.

Bill_Brasky
08-26-2014, 12:47 PM
Hoe do you get cheese from Kyle Anderson?

Are you truly that stupid?
please try to stay on topic...

Goat cheese is the shit on a salad.

leemajors
08-26-2014, 12:49 PM
please try to stay on topic...

Pretty easy to make, too. My gf's family gets goats milk from Pure Luck and make fresh chevre.

Blizzardwizard
08-26-2014, 01:09 PM

This ^^^^

Not much better IMO

DisAsTerBot
08-26-2014, 01:32 PM
so wait, robdiaz threatened a man do defend another man's thread?

:cry one day i hope to be :cry

Fpoonsie
08-26-2014, 01:48 PM
How can you not like Swiss, mrsmaalox?

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 01:51 PM
blue cheese is just a conspiracy by the sellers to still make money off expired cheese

Fpoonsie
08-26-2014, 01:51 PM
A girl I was seeing introduced me to an aged brie, with marcona almonds and a raspberry compote on thin crackers snack. Paired nicely with the red wine and OG kush.

Spur|n|Austin
08-26-2014, 01:55 PM

Ever give Colby Jack a whirl? Swiss is a nice change of pace too, tbh.

RD2191
08-26-2014, 01:59 PM
Another faggot appears.

leemajors
A girl I was seeing introduced me to an aged brie, with marcona almonds and a raspberry compote on thin crackers snack. Paired nicely with the red wine and OG kush.

marconas are like crack.

RD2191

by Matt Graber 9h ago

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 02:05 PM
:repost:Find any juicy info yet?

Would you like a link to David Kimbrell's facebook page?

RD2191
08-26-2014, 02:08 PM
Find any juicy info yet?

You have 7 days til you get exposed. Quote me on this.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 02:10 PM
You have 7 days til you get exposed. Quote me on this.So would you like the link?

Fpoonsie
08-26-2014, 02:15 PM
marconas are like crack.

They were incredible -- hell, the whole spread was -- but I was hesitant in signing off on their greatness altogether until I had them vaguely sober.

Happy to hear my dulled senses weren't embellishing.

DJR210
08-26-2014, 02:30 PM
I would like to request this cheese thread to be stickied. Very informative thread tbh.

:tu for all the feedback, I am going to go to the deli at my H-E-B today and get a variety. Someone tweet Kyle Anderson and get his favorite cheese.

I like swiss, it's bitterness pairs nicely with a salty ham. I honestly can't recall colby jack's taste tbh, may have to pick some up.

Spur|n|Austin
08-26-2014, 02:41 PM
Another faggot appears.

You have 7 days til you get exposed. Quote me on this.

Hola muchacho - Remember when you were exposed as being a pederast?

RD2191
08-26-2014, 02:45 PM
Hola muchacho - Remember when you were exposed as being a pederast?

No. You mean you lying about who I was? Don't worry though, the real chump will be exposed soon.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 02:47 PM
No. You mean you lying about who I was? Don't worry though, the real chump will be exposed soon.

Blake
08-26-2014, 03:09 PM

Why wait

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 03:17 PM

They are worried now. Once chump troll is exposed they will be next.

Brazil
08-26-2014, 03:24 PM
England are the kings of cheese.

Can't beat cheddar and a bit of Yorkshire Wensleydale.

what ? England is one of the worst place on earth for cheese... you must be trolling

as a French I think my expertise in cheese is not matcheable tbh

ps: that's not a troll post

Brazil
08-26-2014, 03:30 PM
The big issue you have in US is the pasterization stuff... real cheese is not pasterized... They once took a cheese I brought from France... Customs checked my luggage... they smelt it and threw it away

:depressed

Brazil
08-26-2014, 03:31 PM

Hey Roberto !!

sup nigga tbh ?

Blizzardwizard
08-26-2014, 03:36 PM
what ? England is one of the worst place on earth for cheese... you must be trolling

as a French I think my expertise in cheese is not matcheable tbh

ps: that's not a troll post

Cheddar cheese is ours, before it was stolen by every other surrounding country.

Brazil
08-26-2014, 03:39 PM
Cheddar cheese is ours, before it was stolen by every other surrounding country.

not disputing it... best Cheddar is english

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 03:40 PM

This thread is about Anderson, but you are welcome to keep making a fool of yourself.

Blizzardwizard
08-26-2014, 03:44 PM
This thread is about Anderson, but you are welcome to keep making a fool of yourself.

Thanks for your concern but news flash:

I do not care.

Brazil
08-26-2014, 03:45 PM
On a side here is my favorite cheese. For me one of the finest cheese in the world

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Epoisses_Bourgogne_cheese_and_wine.jpg

His name is Epoisses produced in Bourgogne in the wine region... fantastic... too bad you won't find it in the US

Blizzardwizard
08-26-2014, 03:46 PM
not disputing it... best Cheddar is english

Fromage is some good cheese..Wish I could claim that one!

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 03:46 PM
Thanks for your concern but news flash:

I do not care.

Cheese fetish.

Brazil
08-26-2014, 03:47 PM
Fromage is some good cheese..Wish I could claim that one!

if you have the opportunity try the one I showed post above... the Saint Veran wine is perfect to go with it... that's a perfect match like Kyle Anderson and the Spurs

leemajors
08-26-2014, 03:49 PM
The big issue you have in US is the pasterization stuff... real cheese is not pasterized... They once took a cheese I brought from France... Customs checked my luggage... they smelt it and threw it away

:depressed

That sucks, checked luggage is perfect for keeping it cold. FDA now wants to ban aging on wood, which is utterly stupid. There are still raw milk cheeses being made here, but they have to age at last 3-6 months, i forget the details.

Blizzardwizard
08-26-2014, 03:52 PM
if you have the opportunity try the one I showed post above... the Saint Veran wine is perfect to go with it... that's a perfect match like Kyle Anderson and the Spurs

Sounds good. We get a lot of 'french cheese' here but you really have to do some searching to find the good stuff rather than the fake French stuff.

Brazil
08-26-2014, 03:52 PM
That sucks, checked luggage is perfect for keeping it cold.

yup

I took all precautions... it was sealed, hidden and well protected. At least I would have been happy if the custom guy would at least taste it tbh

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 03:53 PM
Video: Kyle Anderson ready to show teams that passed on him what they missed

Posted by Jeff Garcia on Aug 22, 2014 12:00

Talk about motivation.

Entering the 2014 NBA Draft, many thought UCLA’s Kyle Anderson was going to be drafted high in the first round. However, that wasn’t the case as he fell all the way to spot 30 and got selected by the San Antonio Spurs.

Which is enough for Kyle to admit he has a chip on his shoulders after being passed up by 29 other teams.

Check out what Anderson had to say at Orlando Magic’s Victor Oladipo’s charity bowling event, including his thoughts on playing for the Spurs, his bowling game, his video game addiction and more at the 1:50 point.

Brazil
08-26-2014, 03:54 PM
Sounds good. We get a lot of 'french cheese' here but you really have to do some searching to find the good stuff rather than the fake French stuff.

I believe in UK you have the same restrictions than in US for pasterization... no lait cru for you guys

Blizzardwizard
08-26-2014, 04:01 PM
I believe in UK you have the same restrictions than in US for pasterization... no lait cru for you guys

Not sure, it used to be basically all pasteurised but in the last few years there's been a revival of unpasteurised stuff.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 04:02 PM
Here is the link if you want to see Kyle's interview.

http://projectspurs.com/2014-articles/video-kyle-anderson-ready-to-show-teams-that-passed-on-him-in-nba-draft-what-they-missed.html

Fpoonsie
08-26-2014, 04:06 PM
His name is Epoisses produced in Bourgogne in the wine region... fantastic... too bad you won't find it in the US

Holy god. That pic looks incredible.

Brazil
08-26-2014, 04:16 PM
Holy god. That pic looks incredible.

it is a strong cheese almost totally melted like a cream... you can eat it with a spoon. To make sure to have an amazing experience, the bread is key like the choice of wine. Some love it with white Bourgogne like Puligny Montrachet... heaven tbh

If one day you go to France make sure tasting "fromage" is part of the trip

DJR210
08-26-2014, 04:24 PM
Blizzardwizard

We have called a truce.. stop the patriotic British cheese crusade please. This is offensive to all other nations.

Blizzardwizard
08-26-2014, 04:32 PM
Blizzardwizard (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42696)

We have called a truce.. stop the patriotic British cheese crusade please. This is offensive to all other nations.

:lol

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 04:34 PM
Blizzardwizard

We have called a truce.. stop the patriotic British cheese crusade please. This is offensive to all other nations.Did we?

Is this a condition of the truce? What concessions were made by all sides?

DJR210
08-26-2014, 04:36 PM
Did we?

Is this a condition of the truce? What concessions were made by all sides?

I don't think you have been able to hold your end of the truce, with the unjust, vicious attack you are taking in the truce thread..damn shame tbh. Hold your head high my friend, one day we will have peace.

Brazil
08-26-2014, 04:38 PM
Can we stay on topic and speak about cheese please ? damn

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 04:40 PM
I don't think you have been able to hold your end of the truce, with the unjust, vicious attack you are taking in the truce thread..damn shame tbh. Hold your head high my friend, one day we will have peace.

Good luck with him.

DJR210
08-26-2014, 04:41 PM
Can we stay on topic and speak about cheese please ? damn

My apologies. Have we been able to determine Kyle Anderson's cheese preference yet?

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 04:42 PM
I don't think you have been able to hold your end of the truce, with the unjust, vicious attack you are taking in the truce thread..damn shame tbh. Hold your head high my friend, one day we will have peace.xmas thinks he is in a fight.

Brazil
08-26-2014, 04:42 PM
here is an original way to eat cheese...

It's a tartiflette

http://www.delices-du-monde.fr/photos-recettes/zoom/02-tartiflette-savoyarde.jpg

you have potatoes, onions, white wine, butter and cheese Roblochon on top (some add bacon), you put that on the owen and get ready for a great experience

Blizzardwizard
08-26-2014, 04:43 PM
By the way, I'm not on a patriotic British cheese crusade, I'm on a patriotic English cheese crusade. That Scottish stuff is awful and I don't want to be associated with that stuff.

Brazil
08-26-2014, 04:45 PM
My apologies. Have we been able to determine Kyle Anderson's cheese preference yet?

that's all I found tbh

Kyle Anderson | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kyle-anderson/92/1/363)www.linkedin.com/pub/kyle-anderson/92/1/363 - Traduzir esta página (http://translate.google.com.br/translate?hl=pt-BR&sl=en&u=http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kyle-anderson/92/1/363&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dkyle%2Banderson%2Band%2Bcheese%26espv %3D2%26es_sm%3D122)
Atwater, Ohio - ‎Chef at Red the Steakhouse
View Kyle Anderson's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the ... Kyle Anderson's Overview. Current ... General Manager at Cheese Cellar; Andrea Gillis

DJR210
08-26-2014, 04:46 PM
that's all I found tbh

Kyle Anderson | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kyle-anderson/92/1/363)

www.linkedin.com/pub/kyle-anderson/92/1/363 - Traduzir esta página (http://translate.google.com.br/translate?hl=pt-BR&sl=en&u=http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kyle-anderson/92/1/363&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dkyle%2Banderson%2Band%2Bcheese%26espv %3D2%26es_sm%3D122)
Atwater, Ohio - ‎Chef at Red the Steakhouse
View Kyle Anderson's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the ... Kyle Anderson's Overview. Current ... General Manager at Cheese Cellar; Andrea Gillis

:lmao, nice! Retail experience should help him build strong relationships within the Spurs locker room.

By the way, I'm not on a patriotic British cheese crusade, I'm on a patriotic English cheese crusade. That Scottish stuff is awful and I don't want to be associated with that stuff.

:lol My original post was gonna say "English" vs. "British", and I thought I chose the correct term..what's the difference?

Brazil
08-26-2014, 04:50 PM
:lol My original post was gonna say "English" vs. "British", and I thought I chose the correct term..what's the difference?

Ouch... there is a world of difference :lol

that would be equivalent of the difference between Mexicans and Texans I guess

DJR210
08-26-2014, 04:53 PM
Ouch... there is a world of difference :lol

that would be equivalent of the difference between Mexicans and Texans I guess

:lol since you put it that way, that's pretty fucked up. I honestly don't know the difference between the terms.

leemajors
08-26-2014, 04:53 PM
Irish make some fantastic cheese too - Cashel Blue

Blizzardwizard
08-26-2014, 04:54 PM
:lmao, nice! Retail experience should help him build strong relationships within the Spurs locker room.

English - England

British - England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales.

Basically England and their three annoying children clamped onto their leg.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 04:55 PM
xmas thinks he is in a fight.

More proof ^^^ of your lying, distorting the truth, and twisting words.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 04:56 PM
More proof ^^^ of your lying, distorting the truth, and twisting words.You said you are fighting back.

Blizzardwizard
08-26-2014, 04:57 PM
Hey, keep your battles in the other threads. This is a cheese specific thread.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 04:57 PM
Hey, keep your battles in the other threads. This is a cheese specific thread.True enough.

Sorry.

Blizzardwizard
08-26-2014, 05:02 PM
True enough.

Sorry.

No need to be sorry, I just don't want an Xmas filled rage in EVERY single thread in the club :lol

DJR210
08-26-2014, 05:14 PM
English - England

Makes sense.

Blake
08-26-2014, 06:01 PM
On a side here is my favorite cheese. For me one of the finest cheese in the world

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Epoisses_Bourgogne_cheese_and_wine.jpg

That looks delicious. I bet it would be good on nachos too

leemajors
08-26-2014, 06:11 PM

Murray's in NYC.

mrsmaalox
08-26-2014, 07:14 PM
How can you not like Swiss, mrsmaalox?

Not sure, but I think it's not salty enough for my taste. I don't like the smell either.

Brazil
08-26-2014, 07:30 PM
Murray's in NYC.

I lived a bit in NYC and yes u could find some fine stuff but imported cheese must go through pasteurization process unless it changed that's still forbidden to sell non pasteurized cheese.

Brazil
08-26-2014, 07:31 PM
Not sure, but I think it's not salty enough for my taste. I don't lie the smell either.

Thing is you have hundreds of different Swiss cheese

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 07:40 PM
So this is the bogus peace?

mrsmaalox
08-26-2014, 07:49 PM
Thing is you have hundreds of different Swiss cheese

Oh I know, but I've just had whatever kind gets used in different eateries and it's put me off enough that I have no desire to try others. Silly I know.

benefactor
08-26-2014, 07:52 PM
here is an original way to eat cheese...

It's a tartiflette

http://www.delices-du-monde.fr/photos-recettes/zoom/02-tartiflette-savoyarde.jpg

you have potatoes, onions, white wine, butter and cheese Roblochon on top (some add bacon), you put that on the owen and get ready for a great experience
:hungry:

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 07:54 PM
Oh I know, but I've just had whatever kind gets used in different eateries and it's put me off enough that I have no desire to try others. Silly I know.

:hungry:

So this is your truce, huh?

Bogus, just like everything else you both post on here, non stop trolling.

leemajors
08-26-2014, 08:00 PM
I lived a bit in NYC and yes u could find some fine stuff but imported cheese must go through pasteurization process unless it changed that's still forbidden to sell non pasteurized cheese.

No, I mean they have it and you can mail order it :lol

http://www.murrayscheese.com/murray-s-cave-aged-epoisses.html

Blizzardwizard
08-26-2014, 08:08 PM
Asking for a friend (my cheese ego)

Best cheese for a salad?

Preferably a cheese that's easily available.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 08:12 PM
Asking for a friend (my cheese ego)

Best cheese for a salad?

Preferably a cheese that's easily available.

This is your idea of a truce too?

Hypocrite troll.

Blizzardwizard
08-26-2014, 08:17 PM
This is your idea of a truce too?

Hypocrite troll.

Name calling.

Nice one, you can have a sticker for your efforts.

Keep it up champ.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 08:33 PM
Name calling.

Nice one, you can have a sticker for your efforts.

Keep it up champ.

If the truth hurts, so be it, it is what it is.

So this is what you call a truce?

Hypocrites, all of you.

Blizzardwizard
08-26-2014, 08:36 PM
So this is what you call a truce?

Hypocrites, all of you.

I couldn't give a damn about any truce as we all know that someone will kick it all off again 5 minutes after any 'truce' is called.

As Avante pointed out, you don't want a truce because then you won't have anyone to argue with.

Now I'm not going to do what others do and battle you pointlessly hour after hour, page after page so I'm going to leave it there.

Have a nice night good sir.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 08:42 PM
I couldn't give a damn about any truce as we all know that someone will kick it all off again 5 minutes after any 'truce' is called.

As Avante pointed out, you don't want a truce because then you won't have anyone to argue with.

Now I'm not going to do what others do and battle you pointlessly hour after hour, page after page so I'm going to leave it there.

Have a nice night good sir.

Fine live with yourself, if you can.

Fpoonsie
08-26-2014, 08:45 PM
it is a strong cheese almost totally melted like a cream... you can eat it with a spoon. To make sure to have an amazing experience, the bread is key like the choice of wine. Some love it with white Bourgogne like Puligny Montrachet... heaven tbh

If one day you go to France make sure tasting "fromage" is part of the trip

Thanks for the tip, Bra.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the tip, Bra.

More trolling from you also.

Thanks, I'll recognize you sooner next time, troll.

DJR210
08-26-2014, 08:52 PM
Paid a visit to H-E-B, as promised.. Question - where's the love for GOUDA?

Brazil
08-26-2014, 08:54 PM
More trolling from you also.

Thanks, I'll recognize you sooner next time, troll.

Stop feeling persecuted

have you thought about the possibility he can a actually enjoy cheese ?

Brazil
08-26-2014, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the tip, Bra.

Anytime

i will make a cheese and wine thread so that we can discuss Anderson and the spurs

DJR210
Anytime

i will make a cheese and wine thread so that we can discuss Anderson and the spurs

leemajors
Goat milk cheesecake is also the shit tbqh

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 09:17 PM

I see SBM was right, not only are you a troll, but a hypocritical one as well.
Your truce is a sham from the beginning and a laugh.

Goat milk cheesecake is also the shit tbqh

This is your idea of a truce, troll?

benefactor
08-26-2014, 09:19 PM
:lol...it's hilarious how serious xmas takes this place.

Come now man, let's have it. Tell us your favorite cheese.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 09:21 PM
:lol...it's hilarious how serious xmas takes this place.

Come now man, let's have it. Tell us your favorite cheese.

Limburger

DJR210
08-26-2014, 09:52 PM
I see SBM was right, not only are you a troll, but a hypocritical one as well.
Your truce is a sham from the beginning and a laugh.

This is your idea of a truce, troll?

Chill guy, I laughed at someone's post. How did I troll or disrespect you? It's ok that we have some fun in here and tease eachother from time to time, right?

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 09:56 PM
Chill guy, I laughed at someone's post. How did I troll or disrespect you? It's ok that we have some fun in here and tease eachother from time to time, right?

Kidding is cool.

Trolling is an abomination IMHO, I don't have a very high regard for that anymore, sorry, just the way I feel about it.

DJR210
08-26-2014, 10:04 PM
Trolling is an abomination IMHO, I don't have a very high regard for that anymore, sorry, just the way I feel about it.

Yes, we know.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 11:37 PM
Yes, we know.

But as you can clearly see your truce idea went over like a lead balloon and this thread is proof of it.

That is why I never took it seriously.

DJR210
08-26-2014, 11:47 PM
But as you can clearly see your truce idea went over like a lead balloon and this thread is proof of it.

That is why I never took it seriously.

Please explain this theory. You are in the same conversation as everyone else here, you said you are a Limburger guy.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 11:55 PM
Please explain this theory. You are in the same conversation as everyone else here, you said you are a Limburger guy.

The thread is about Kyle Anderson.

DJR210
08-27-2014, 12:02 AM
The thread is about Kyle Anderson.

Topics evolve all the time, it's conversation.

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 12:05 AM

It's trolling, pure and simple.

Call a spade a spade.

DJR210
08-27-2014, 12:08 AM
It's trolling, pure and simple.

Call a spade a spade.

I respectfully disagree, but I do see where you're coming from.

100%duncan
08-27-2014, 05:04 AM

Clipper Nation
08-27-2014, 09:41 AM
English - England

Sorry s:loln, but Scotland is growing up and leaving the nest....

Blizzardwizard
08-27-2014, 09:48 AM
Sorry s:loln, but Scotland is growing up and leaving the nest....

Scotland :lol

Alex Salmond doing what the conservatives did by making BS promises :lol

Throwing away all the money Britain gives them :lol

Everyone outside of the major city lives in poverty :lol

Civil war :lol

It wouldn't be 6 months before all the Scottish realise it was a bad idea and run to England 'please can we have jobs :cry' :lol

Alex Salmond :lol

IRA :lol

Scotland leaving the EU and thinking it's a good idea :lol

What happens when their oil runs out? :lol

They won't have any money left after paying for all the damage the unionists cause :lol

Scottish independence :lmao

Brazil
08-27-2014, 09:54 AM
Scotland :lol

Alex Salmond doing what the conservatives did by making BS promises :lol

Throwing away all the money Britain gives them :lol

Everyone outside of the major city lives in poverty :lol

Civil war :lol

It wouldn't be 6 months before all the Scottish realise it was a bad idea and run to England 'please can we have jobs :cry' :lol

Alex Salmond :lol

IRA :lol

Scotland leaving the EU and thinking it's a good idea :lol

What happens when their oil runs out? :lol

They won't have any money left after paying for all the damage the unionists cause :lol

Scottish independence :lmao

You lost me with your :lol IRA tbh

IRA is a Northern Ireland movement with no or limited links with Scotland

A better :lol would have been on the Scottish National Liberation Army (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_National_Liberation_Army)

Blizzardwizard
08-27-2014, 09:58 AM
You lost me with your :lol IRA tbh

IRA is a Northern Ireland movement with no or limited links with Scotland

A better :lol would have been on the Scottish National Liberation Army (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_National_Liberation_Army)

Scottish nationalists use the IRA as motivation and a rallying cause for their own independence. Most of these nationalists have said they are and would be willing to converse with and use the tactics of the IRA.

Brazil
08-27-2014, 10:06 AM
Scottish nationalists use the IRA as motivation and a rallying cause for their own independence. Most of these nationalists have said they are and would be willing to converse with and use the tactics of the IRA.

k

but it's extremely marginal, IRA had some Scotish at one point but again IRA influence on Scotish nationalist movements is very limited.

IRA is strong and one of the most organized terrorist cell in the world, they use the feeling of being invaded and religious persecution. Scotland has never been invaded and English never repressed their religion.

redzero
08-27-2014, 10:13 AM
Holy shit, xmas takes this message board way too seriously.

johnsmith
08-27-2014, 10:57 AM
Lol at this thread...this shit is funny.

Xmas, it's hilarious to see you get this mad because everyone is talking about cheese.

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 11:11 AM
Lol at this thread...this shit is funny.

Xmas, it's hilarious to see you get this mad because everyone is talking about cheese.

Your confusion and misperception is amusing to me.

How am I mad?

This is a message board dominated by trolls just like you, thus my expectations are extremely low concerning anything intelligent coming from here except from a few decent posters like Rob, SBM, Avante, and maybe a couple of others.

If you are laughing, it is probably at yourself for being such a retarded fool, or at the other trolls reveling in their toe cheese.

It is what it is, I won't change the thread topic, Anderson, no matter what the toadish retards troll the subject to.

It is what it is, Kyle Anderson, so live with it or get lost.