PDA

View Full Version : Trolls now Sprung on Xmas!

silverblk mystix
08-25-2014, 03:48 PM
I guess Avante is losing his touch -

Xmas has got ALL the pussy trolls ankle biting like idiots!!!!!!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Xmas don't feed the

:troll!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 03:50 PM
I've been meaning to ask you again: what specific laws did SpursTalk and DMC violate when he posted stuff that was already on the web -- most of it put there by you yourself?

Brazil
08-25-2014, 03:54 PM
that's cute

silverblk mystix
08-25-2014, 04:00 PM
I've been meaning to ask you again: what specific laws did SpursTalk and DMC violate when he posted stuff that was already on the web -- most of it put there by you yourself?

I've been meaning to answer you;

Go fuck yourself troll.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 04:10 PM
I've been meaning to answer you;

Go fuck yourself troll.I just wanted to know what the laws and precedents were for your lawsuit against the internet.

Haven't really seen any cases where freely available information made public by the person himself was declared illegal and actionable. Has your legal team found one?

Blizzardwizard
08-25-2014, 04:18 PM
Thread started with the intent to antagonize and provoke = troll thread.

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 05:03 PM
I just wanted to know what the laws and precedents were for your lawsuit against the internet.

Haven't really seen any cases where freely available information made public by the person himself was declared illegal and actionable. Has your legal team found one?

I believe you should take his advice and go fuck yourself, troll.
:lol

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 05:07 PM
:lolDo you know of any laws that were broken, Ivy?

Blake
08-25-2014, 05:08 PM
sbm is sprung on trolls

Just a weird, unintelligent dude.

Jeff Leppard
08-25-2014, 05:18 PM
sbm seems like one deeply disturbed bloke if ya ask me.

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 05:23 PM
sbm seems like one deeply disturbed bloke if ya ask me.

Pretty nice and decent dude is the truth of it.

Jeff Leppard
08-25-2014, 05:25 PM
Pretty nice and decent dude is the truth of it.

You guys know each other? Like, Ya hang out and party together?

xmas1997
08-25-2014, 05:34 PM
You guys know each other? Like, Ya hang out and party together?

We've talked and will jam soon. He's a cool dude actually with lots of insight, hence his user name, and an excellent musician and songwriter.

As long as you don't troll him he won't do the same back to you, you get back what you put out with him.

He is also a friendly cop.

Jeff Leppard
08-25-2014, 05:36 PM
We've talked and will jam soon. He's a cool dude actually with lots of insight, hence his user name, and an excellent musician and songwriter.

As long as you don't troll him he won't do the same back to you, you get back what you put out with him.

Oof. He's a cop? I don't party with pigs, mate.

silverblk mystix
08-25-2014, 06:10 PM
:lol

:lmao:lmao

Jeff Leppard
08-25-2014, 06:13 PM
I'll stand by my original assessment.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 06:14 PM
:lmao:lmaolol

What's the matter, sbm? Your legal team tell you nothing illegal was done?

silverblk mystix
08-25-2014, 06:35 PM
lol

What's the matter, sbm? Your legal team tell you nothing illegal was done?

You tell me, you are the one accusing me of suing.

Are you a mod?

An owner?

Feel free to substantiate your accusation.

Are you speaking on behalf of the site?

Avante
08-25-2014, 06:50 PM
I guess Avante is losing his touch -

Xmas has got ALL the pussy trolls ankle biting like idiots!!!!!!!!

Xmas don't feed the

:troll!!!!!!!!!!

I had to cut Blake and Chump loose, I was starting to feel dirty dealing with the freaks. A we can see they are both 100% fucked up. If I went back to talking to the freaks they'd be following m......ah......hmmmmmm?....forget that, they..STILL..follow me around looking for a crumb.

silverblk mystix
08-25-2014, 06:52 PM
I had to cut Blake and Chump loose, I was starting to feel dirty dealing with the freaks. A we can see they are both 100% fucked up. If I went back to talking to the freaks they'd be following m......ah......hmmmmmm?....forget that, they..STILL..follow me around looking for a crumb.

Well, they got a new daddy now!

Sorry Avante -

xmas got em sprung!

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 07:16 PM
You tell me, you are the one accusing me of suing.

Are you a mod?

An owner?

Feel free to substantiate your accusation.

Are you speaking on behalf of the site?I don't have to be a member or representative of anything to ask you a simple question.

You're the one who made accusations.

Remember?

lol

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 07:17 PM
I had to cut Blake and Chump loose, I was starting to feel dirty dealing with the freaks. A we can see they are both 100% fucked up. If I went back to talking to the freaks they'd be following m......ah......hmmmmmm?....forget that, they..STILL..follow me around looking for a crumb.Eh, you'll talk about us forever. It's basically the same stuff you posted to us anyway.

lol permanently sprung on us.

silverblk mystix
08-25-2014, 07:19 PM
I don't have to be a member or representative of anything to ask you a simple question.

You're the one who made accusations.

Remember?

lol

Uh no,

you made an accusation that I threatened a lawsuit -

so go ahead and substantiate your accusation -

and also

go fuck yourself - two people already told you to fuck yourself -

so -

chop-chop

troll

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 07:23 PM
Uh no,

you made an accusation that I threatened a lawsuit -

so go ahead and substantiate your accusation -

and also

go fuck yourself - two people already told you to fuck yourself -

so -

chop-chop

trollEh, you had already threatened legal action several times over. You had a lot of big talk like there was something you could do about someone posting the information you had already put on the internet.

Don't be butthurt about that too.

lol chop-chop

troll

silverblk mystix
08-25-2014, 07:28 PM
Eh, you had already threatened legal action several times over. You had a lot of big talk like there was something you could do about someone posting the information you had already put on the internet.

Don't be butthurt about that too.

lol chop-chop

troll

Confirmation that you pussied out on your accusation.

Thanks for playing, troll.

Blake
08-25-2014, 08:13 PM

You talk about us on a daily basis.

You just can't cut the cord can you.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 08:15 PM

Thanks for playing, troll.What accusation?

It's a fact.

You threatened legal action. Several times. There was nothing else you could've meant.

Unless you were threatening physical harm.

Was that it? Were you threatening physical harm?

Feel free to back down from everything you have ever said here. Lord knows you've done it so many times before.

Blake
08-25-2014, 08:15 PM

It's your accusation that cyber stalking occurred, dumbfuck.

A cop that doesn't understand innocent until proven guilty.

smh damn.

Avante
08-25-2014, 08:20 PM
Why would anyone just come here to bug others? They never originate threads, they never do anything positive, it's always that same old bullshit. And the same dumb fucks.

Wow!

Blake
08-25-2014, 08:23 PM
Why would anyone just come here to bug others? They never originate threads, they never do anything positive, it's always that same old bullshit. And the same dumb fucks.

Wow!

^ Whines about same old bullshit

^ will soon start another almanac list thread similar to ones he's started before

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 08:23 PM

Wow!One reason might be the reaction they get from people like you even when you claim to be ignoring those people.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 09:32 AM
One reason might be the reaction they get from people like you even when you claim to be ignoring those people.

Or more likely they are just moronic and retarded, like you are. That seems like the simpler more accurate explanation.
When searching for reasons it is usually the most obvious one.
I'll go with that one.
We can put this to rest now.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:03 AM
Or more likely they are just moronic and retarded, like you are. That seems like the simpler more accurate explanation.
When searching for reasons it is usually the most obvious one.
I'll go with that one.
We can put this to rest now.But you never will.

You'll keep whining and replying.

That's why I troll you.

So go ahead and reply and whine and don't put this to rest. You can't help yourself.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:06 AM
But you never will.You'll keep whining and replying.That's why I troll you.So go ahead and reply and whine and don't put this to rest. You can't help yourself.

Wow, your humiliation is still got you so upset that you can't handle it anymore.
You are taking this way too seriously.
You hate being exposed for being a liar and a fraud.
We get it.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:08 AM
Wow, your humiliation is still got you so upset that you can't handle it anymore.
You are taking this way too seriously.
You hate being exposed for being a liar and a fraud.
We get it.See what I mean?

I troll, you respond and whine.

Now do it again.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:16 AM
See what I mean?

I troll, you respond and whine.

Now do it again.

No, what I do see is that you are still my puppet and it takes nothing to pull your puppet strings and you do exactly like I want.

Calm down, being my puppet isn't that big a deal to me so it shouldn't be to you.

Now go ahead and reply to my reply.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:18 AM
No, what I do see is that you are still my puppet and it takes nothing to pull your puppet strings and you do exactly like I want.

Calm down, being my puppet isn't that big a deal to me so it shouldn't be to you.

Now go ahead and reply to my reply.lol See what I mean?

Go ahead and reply and whine and deny this is all so important to you again.

You couldn't stop if you tried.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:20 AM
lol See what I mean?

Go ahead and reply and whine and deny this is all so important to you again.

You couldn't stop if you tried.

Do you see what I mean?

You are still my puppet and doing exactly what I want you to do.

Now reply to my reply again.

Do it, and quit crying about doing it.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:21 AM
Rubber/Glue! Yeah!

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:24 AM

See what I mean?

You proved my point, you are a gay on meds about to have a nervous breakdown as well, and you are my puppet, I pull your strings.

Now reply to my reply.

Do it.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:25 AM
Rubber/Glue!You merely acknowledge my superiority by trying to use my shtick.

Thanks again!

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:35 AM
You merely acknowledge my superiority by trying to use my shtick.

Thanks again!

There you go little gay troll on meds, keep fooling yourself into thinking you have some control while I pull your puppet strings.

Be a good little gay troll and say something else stupid and prove my point further.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:37 AM
There you go little gay troll on meds, keep fooling yourself into thinking you have some control while I pull your puppet strings.

Be a good little gay troll and say something else stupid and prove my point further.Why don't you just say the same thing over and over like you have in multiple threads?

Proves a lot to me.

lol

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:41 AM
Why don't you just say the same thing over and over like you have in multiple threads?

Proves a lot to me.

lol

See there?

More nonsense from the gay nervous troll on meds.

Do you see how much I control you?

Now, do it some more while I laugh at you.

:lmao

Cry Havoc
08-26-2014, 10:44 AM

He's a cop who threatens to fight people he doesn't know because of internet disagreements. I guess you and I have different definitions of "friendly".

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:46 AM
He's a cop who threatens to fight people he doesn't know because of internet disagreements. I guess you and I have different definitions of "friendly".Those people were asking for a beating. They saw him bragging about a charity solicitation and said "lol."

They all deserve to die.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 10:58 AM
He's a cop who threatens to fight people he doesn't know because of internet disagreements. I guess you and I have different definitions of "friendly".

He is friendly to those who merit friendliness. I guess you don't measure up.

Those people were asking for a beating. They saw him bragging about a charity solicitation and said "lol."

They all deserve to die.

A beating, Mr. internet message board tough guy?

You couldn't beat your way out of a paper bag unless I told you to.

You are my puppet, remember?

You are a little gay troll on meds, and don't you forget it.

Now post some more nonsense.

Do it now.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 11:02 AM
He is friendly to those who merit friendliness. I guess you don't measure up.He's all busted up about it inside I'm sure.

There's nothing better than listening to a rageaholic prison guard brag about how he's got life all figured out by accepting he is a rageaholic prison guard but won't label himself a rageaholic prison guard. We trolls are surely missing out on the enlightenment.

Blake
08-26-2014, 11:02 AM

If you call him (and you) wrong, it makes you unfriendly.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 11:09 AM
If you call him (and you) wrong, it makes you unfriendly.Oh lord, don't ever characterize anything xmas does as arrogant. He went straight to grudge level: Playboy Mansion.

DMC
08-26-2014, 11:24 AM

A beating, Mr. internet message board tough guy?

You couldn't beat your way out of a paper bag unless I told you to.

You are my puppet, remember?

You are a little gay troll on meds, and don't you forget it.

Now post some more nonsense.

Do it now.

Do you have a barcode scanner on your phone?

http://www.barcodesinc.com/generator/image.php?code=You%20are%20a%20faggot&style=197&type=C128B&width=200&height=50&xres=1&font=3

Cry Havoc
08-26-2014, 11:33 AM

What is noteworthy about someone who's only nice to his friends? That's 95% of humanity. He gets something out of the exchange, so it's in his own vested interest to be on good behavior. Basic reciprocation. That's not even behavior unique to humans.

There are a lot of people I dislike. I can count on one hand the number of people that have ever bothered me enough to consider being physical with, and usually it had nothing to do with me (the way they treated another person, for instance). I was in a lot of fights when I was in my teens, but I moved on from that kind of stupidity long ago.

He's a cop threatening to beat people up on the internet. Don't cops take an oath to serve and protect? What does that have to do with "how I measure up"? I'm not sure how much more clearly the hypocrisy, unprofessional attitude, and high school demeanor needs to be pointed out to you, but I doubt you care at this point. You've bought in enough that it's an escalation of commitment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escalation_of_commitment) now. Even when faced with obvious conflicting facts (SBM has multiple accounts and therefore would be classified as a troll under your definition) you simply craft a double standard to allow yourself breathing space.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 11:40 AM
Do you have a barcode scanner on your phone?

http://www.barcodesinc.com/generator/image.php?code=You%20are%20a%20faggot&style=197&type=C128B&width=200&height=50&xres=1&font=3

Everyday you find out how negligible you truly are, don't you?

Must be awful being you, sorry.

silverblk mystix
08-26-2014, 03:12 PM
What is noteworthy about someone who's only nice to his friends? That's 95% of humanity. He gets something out of the exchange, so it's in his own vested interest to be on good behavior. Basic reciprocation. That's not even behavior unique to humans.

There are a lot of people I dislike. I can count on one hand the number of people that have ever bothered me enough to consider being physical with, and usually it had nothing to do with me (the way they treated another person, for instance). I was in a lot of fights when I was in my teens, but I moved on from that kind of stupidity long ago.

He's a cop threatening to beat people up on the internet. Don't cops take an oath to serve and protect? What does that have to do with "how I measure up"? I'm not sure how much more clearly the hypocrisy, unprofessional attitude, and high school demeanor needs to be pointed out to you, but I doubt you care at this point. You've bought in enough that it's an escalation of commitment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escalation_of_commitment) now. Even when faced with obvious conflicting facts (SBM has multiple accounts and therefore would be classified as a troll under your definition) you simply craft a double standard to allow yourself breathing space.

It strikes me that there is only one other poster whose Vagina bleeds as much as you -

We should start a poll;

Whose Vagina bleeds more profusely?

The faggoty life coach - Back to Basics

or

The faggoty - pasty skinned - Cry Havoc

It would be a toss up!

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 03:43 PM
It strikes me that there is only one other poster whose Vagina bleeds as much as you -

We should start a poll;

or

It would be a toss up!

He has a cheese fetish.

silverblk mystix
08-26-2014, 03:44 PM

He has a cheese fetish.

Apparently

Cry Havoc
08-26-2014, 03:58 PM

He has a cheese fetish.

Your friends are awfully classy, xmas1997. You are the company you keep.

Cry Havoc
08-26-2014, 03:59 PM

We should start a poll;

or

It would be a toss up!

Don't threaten to beat someone up again. The internet can't handle another tough guy behind a PC monitor... it's literally never happened before.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 04:00 PM
Your friends are awfully classy, xmas1997. You are the company you keep.

A far sight better, more classy, and definitely leagues more intelligent than the ignorant trolls you hang with on here.

Cry Havoc
08-26-2014, 04:06 PM
A far sight better, more classy, and definitely leagues more intelligent than the ignorant trolls you hang with on here.

As has been said before, you and SBM have some seriously strange fantasies, or at least, imaginations. Again, I'm sure most of this will sail right past you, given your dogged insistence as to this point for so long, but when do you see me "hanging" with anyone else? I occasionally comment on threads they're participating in, because, guess what, they're active members of a Spurs related forum I enjoy frequenting. They would mostly say the same about each other. The fact that you have to concoct this bizarre group of people who participate in some elaborate scheme against you is tantamount to paranoia. I don't "hang" with many posters here, and associate with fewer still outside of this site. It's a community and it's genuinely fun to talk ball with these people and shoot the shit occasionally outside of that, but I don't need, nor did I come to a basketball forum in search of friends.

Edit: Not to say that I would ever scoff at going to a G2G or meetup. Two completely separate issues entirely.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 04:09 PM
As has been said before, you and SBM have some seriously strange fantasies, or at least, imaginations. Again, I'm sure most of this will sail right past you, given your dogged insistence as to this point for so long, but when do you see me "hanging" with anyone else? I occasionally comment on threads they're participating in, because, guess what, they're active members of a Spurs related forum I enjoy frequenting. They would mostly say the same about each other. The fact that you have to concoct this bizarre group of people who participate in some elaborate scheme against you is tantamount to paranoia. I don't "hang" with many posters here, and associate with fewer still outside of this site. It's a community and it's genuinely fun to talk ball with these people and shoot the shit occasionally outside of that, but I don't need, nor did I come to a basketball forum in search of friends.

Keep hanging with your sweetheart trolls, actions speak louder than words, but words pretty much tell the whole story.

Cry Havoc
08-26-2014, 04:10 PM
Keep hanging with your sweetheart trolls, actions speak louder than words, but words pretty much tell the whole story.

Please point out any threads (other than this shitshow) where I routinely converse with any of the individuals you're referring to. Of course, you won't do it, because it blows your narrative to shit, but I thought I'd make the offer anyway for posterity.

silverblk mystix
08-26-2014, 04:12 PM
Don't threaten to beat someone up again. The internet can't handle another tough guy behind a PC monitor... it's literally never happened before.

Whew-

that is a lot of blood - just profusely bleeding of the vagina.

Scary!

:rollin:rollin

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 04:13 PM
Please point out any threads (other than this shitshow) where I routinely converse with any of the individuals you're referring to. Of course, you won't do it, because it blows your narrative to shit, but I thought I'd make the offer anyway for posterity.

This shitshow seems pretty telling.

But I am always willing to give you the benefit of the doubt if that is your point.

Cry Havoc
08-26-2014, 04:19 PM
This shitshow seems pretty telling.

But I am always willing to give you the benefit of the doubt if that is your point.

It does seem pretty telling.

I mention facts.

SBM responds with ad hominems and insults befitting someone who never graduated from middle school.

It's the perfect summation to The Club lately.

Cry Havoc
08-26-2014, 04:20 PM
Whew-

that is a lot of blood - just profusely bleeding of the vagina.

Scary!

:rollin:rollin

It's obvious how angry this entire situation makes you. From the threats of fighting, to threats of lawsuits, to just vague threats and name calling in general. You're a pretty angry dude.

silverblk mystix
08-26-2014, 04:23 PM
It's obvious how angry this entire situation makes you. From the threats of fighting, to threats of lawsuits, to just vague threats and name calling in general. You're a pretty angry dude.

I laugh every time I come here -and make fun of the trolls and shit on each and every last one -

except when your vagina starts painting the club red-

then I get nauseated - and laugh some more!

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Yeah, really angry!

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 04:25 PM
I laugh every time I come here -and make fun of the trolls and shit on each and every last one -

Yeah, really angry!Of course you're angry. Why would you threaten people with physical harm and lawsuits and ruining their lives if you weren't?

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 04:36 PM
It does seem pretty telling.

I mention facts.

SBM responds with ad hominems and insults befitting someone who never graduated from middle school.

It's the perfect summation to The Club lately.

The truth is The Club has been shit for a very long time. I saw it a few years ago and it just got worse and worse.

When I started posting more on a regular basis I also tried to mediate a truce on here as is being done now.

But I was hassled, insulted, and ridiculed for it, so I started striking back.

Just look at the Anderson thread for an example of trolling gone haywire.

I can be reasonable as the next guy, but when the trolls don't want to be respectful and instead are cowards, liars, and ignorant assholes, then you have no choice but to leave or fight back.

Cry Havoc
08-26-2014, 04:36 PM

Yeah, really angry!

So you're calm when you make threats to do violent harm to another person or attempt to financially damage them? That just means you're probably a sociopath.

silverblk mystix
08-26-2014, 04:37 PM
trolls trolling trolls lying trolls spinning trolls misrepresenting trolls salty!!!!

Cry Havoc
08-26-2014, 04:38 PM
The truth is The Club has been shit for a very long time. I saw it a few years ago and it just got worse and worse.

When I started posting more on a regular basis I also tried to mediate a truce on here as is being done now.

I can be reasonable as the next guy, but when the trolls don't want to be respectful and instead are cowards, liars, and ignorant assholes, then you have no choice but to leave or fight back.

Sure, fine, that's all well and good, but there's a lot of shit talk on forums like this. That doesn't automatically make it a bad thing. People shit talk a lot. If you intertwine the two, you really probably shouldn't ever discuss sports with anyone, as it will inevitably make you feel like you have to step in to mediate. Which isn't the point of being a sports fan.

It's also not cause to threaten to attempt injure someone. Agree/disagree?

silverblk mystix
So you're calm when you make threats to do violent harm to another person or attempt to financially damage them? That just means you're probably a sociopath.

Translation: "my pussy is still bleeding profusely - please make it stop!!!!!!!"

Cry Havoc
Translation: "my pussy is still bleeding profusely - please make it stop!!!!!!!"

So you're calm when you make threats to do violent harm to another person or attempt to financially damage them?

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 04:39 PM

I can be reasonable as the next guy, but when the trolls don't want to be respectful and instead are cowards, liars, and ignorant assholes, then you have no choice but to leave or fight back.Eh, "fighting back" is the wrong mentality.

It's not a fight.

It's a message board.

silverblk mystix
08-26-2014, 04:40 PM
So you're calm when you make threats to do violent harm to another person or attempt to financially damage them?

bleeding....

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 04:41 PM
trolls trolling trolls lying trolls spinning trolls misrepresenting trolls salty!!!!

:lmao:lmaoSorry, you made all the threats attributed to you. And you make no apologies for them. You feel like it is completely normal to threaten physical, legal and financial harm on people who did nothing but made a few jokes at your expense.

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 04:41 PM
Eh, "fighting back" is the wrong mentality.

It's not a fight.

It's a message board.

^ Case in point.

You have no idea what you are talking about nor any conception of reality anymore.

Blake
08-26-2014, 04:43 PM

A third option is to grow some thicker skin.

Jeff Leppard
08-26-2014, 04:43 PM
You have no idea what you are talking about nor any conception of reality anymore.

Uh . . .

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 04:44 PM
^ Case in point.

You have no idea what you are talking about nor any conception of reality anymore.You just said you were fighting back.

Are you fighting back or not?

Avante
I gotta be honest, isn't this getting boring? It is to me. The same old shit, the same old people, saying the same things over and over and over...............

Cry Havoc
bleeding....

Why is it difficult to answer a simple question?

Blake
^ Case in point.

Wtf? This really is a messageboard.

I think the forum consensus is that you're the one needing meds

Blake
08-26-2014, 04:45 PM
I gotta be honest, isn't this getting boring? It is to me. The same old shit, the same old people, saying the same things over and over and over...............

You posting this exact same post over and over and over.

silverblk mystix
08-26-2014, 04:47 PM
Sorry, you made all the threats attributed to you. And you make no apologies for them. You feel like it is completely normal to threaten physical, legal and financial harm on people who did nothing but made a few jokes at your expense.

If you spew lies all day long and insults -

why are you whining of what comes back to you?

In every case - the trolls started this war. Every single case.

Don't be pussies and whine and try to accuse someone of anything.

Your lies and insults - are the start of everything -

you get what you pay for.

Be fucking men and STFU with your whining.

You want to be treated with respect -

Act respectfully.

Pretty simple - unless you have a baby brain.

Most trolls do.

All you are accusing me of - are words on a forum -

NO DIFFERENT

than the words that came from you trolls that started this.

No difference whatsoever.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 04:50 PM
If you spew lies all day long and insults -

why are you whining of what comes back to you?

In every case - the trolls started this war. Every single case.

Don't be pussies and whine and try to accuse someone of anything.

Your lies and insults - are the start of everything -

you get what you pay for.

Be fucking men and STFU with your whining.

You want to be treated with respect -

Act respectfully.

Pretty simple - unless you have a baby brain.

Most trolls do.

All you are accusing me of - are words on a forum -

NO DIFFERENT

than the words that came from you trolls that started this.

No difference whatsoever.Actually, threatening people in the real world is vastly different from poking fun at someone on a message board.

Seriously, here is is:

Us: lol Playboy Mansion

You: I will beat you up, send johnsmith to jail and sue the owners of this website!

See the difference?

Jeff Leppard
08-26-2014, 04:55 PM

I agree with that assessment, mate. Bravo to you for being so forthright. I look forward to the new Avante!

Jeff Leppard
08-26-2014, 04:58 PM
It's weird that the same blokes who use the most emojis are the really seriously disturbed ones.

Avante
08-26-2014, 04:59 PM
I agree with that assessment, mate. Bravo to you for being so forthright. I look forward to the new Avante!

We really do need a change.

Jeff Leppard
08-26-2014, 05:01 PM
We really do need a change.

Absolutely! Change begins within.

silverblk mystix
08-26-2014, 06:15 PM
On one side of a trolls mouth;
"this is just a message board"
"I don't take this seriously"
"grow some thicker skin"
"we like to insult people 24/7 - it's fun!"
"bravo - johnsmith - for threatening serious bodily injury"

On the other side of a trolls mouth;

":cry:cry:cry "SBM is a meanie"
"SBM makes serious threats"
"don't insult us - only we can do that"

"we won't go to a friendly gtg - we scurred"

"stop returning our insults and our threats"

Seriously, you cannot make this shit up!

Blake
08-26-2014, 06:19 PM
Who has threatened you the way you physically threatened them?

Nobody.

silverblk mystix
08-26-2014, 06:21 PM
Who has threatened you the way you physically threatened them?

Nobody.

Johnsmith made the first threats - I responded -

you are a liar and an idiot who cannot admit anything - so carry on with your trolling - never mind the truth.

Brazil
08-27-2014, 08:03 AM

you are a liar and an idiot who cannot admit anything - so carry on with your trolling - never mind the truth.

:cry

Blake
08-27-2014, 09:07 AM

Let's get it straight then:

You talked shit about people talking tough on the internet in hiding.

js asked if you want to do something about it: meet at buffalo wild wings

You said ok and that you would put him in the hospital.

And you're a cop.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203243&page=19

Lol

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 11:19 AM
Let's get it straight then:

You talked shit about people talking tough on the internet in hiding.

js asked if you want to do something about it: meet at buffalo wild wings

You said ok and that you would put him in the hospital.

And you're a cop.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203243&page=19

Lol

Now look who is taking message board BS too seriously again.

I'm ready for your next lie, retard.

xmas1997
09-08-2014, 02:16 PM
Since I put so many of them on "ignore" they keep following me around like lost puppies making complete fools of themselves begging me to take them off.

That is truly funny!

xmas1997
09-08-2014, 03:54 PM

ChumpDumper
09-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Serious bump.

Keep "ignoring" me by posting about me incessantly.

Do it now!

xmas1997
09-08-2014, 04:02 PM

Very true, one of the sickest trolls on here.