PDA

View Full Version : Black cop kills unarmed white male, Dillon Taylor

Thebesteva
08-25-2014, 10:09 PM
I'm sure the whites will be burning down local stores and crying over this till we see justice served.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/black-cop-kills-white-man-media-hide-race/

http://www.wnd.com/files/2014/08/salt-lake-city-police-shooting-dillon-taylor-600.jpg

While national news media continue to focus on race in Ferguson, Missouri, where a white police officer shot and killed an unarmed black teenager, they apparently don’t think a similar case in Utah with the races reversed is that newsworthy.Police in Salt Lake City are continuing their probe into an Aug. 11 shooting outside a 7-Eleven convenience store, when a black police officer, whom local media are referring to as “not white,” shot and killed 20-year-old Dillon Taylor, who was unarmed at the time, according to his supporters.
Police Chief Chris Burbank said the entire incident was captured on the body camera of the officer who shot Taylor.
“You will see on camera … the actions of everyone involved, including up to the point where our officer utilizes deadly force and his response thereafter,” Burbank told reporters.
Is the black culture being coddled in America? Sound off in the WND Poll. (http://www.wnd.com/?p=1170785)
He said the video, along with the officer’s identity, will be released at the “appropriate” time, adding it could be days, weeks or months.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/black-cop-kills-white-man-media-hide-race/#oSZKrSuEjG9x6j9G.99

monosylab1k
08-25-2014, 10:10 PM
fucc da police

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 10:13 PM
lol wnd

spurraider21
08-25-2014, 10:32 PM
lol wnd
why does the source matter if the story is factual?

do you have a problem with the salt lake tribune too? considering its a story about a utah shooting and all....

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58313255-78/taylor-police-officer-burbank.html.csp

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 10:47 PM
why does the source matter if the story is factual?Because lol wnd. Just look at the poll.

do you have a problem with the salt lake tribune too? considering its a story about a utah shooting and all....

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58313255-78/taylor-police-officer-burbank.html.cspActually I feel much better about this one since the officer had a camera going the whole time. I'm fine with waiting for the footage.

How about you?

InRareForm
08-25-2014, 10:52 PM
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=31206391&nid=148&title=officers-body-camera-captures-fatal-7-eleven-shooting&s_cid=queue-1

Jacob1983
08-25-2014, 10:52 PM
Punish and enslave.

HI-FI
08-25-2014, 11:02 PM
feel the same as Blind Side prequel, if they were told to freeze and tried to attack the cop, their fault. i'll wait for the facts on both cases. most whites work so you won't see mass rioting imo.

spurraider21
08-25-2014, 11:03 PM
Because lol wnd
lol wnd because lol wnd? im not certain but that seems like circular logic

Actually I feel much better about this one since the officer had a camera going the whole time. I'm fine with waiting for the footage.

How about you?
im always fine with waiting for facts to develop instead of handing out armchair convictions. whether it be in this case or the brown case. do you agree?

pgardn
08-25-2014, 11:14 PM
What color is not white?

I mean besides purple...

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 11:19 PM
lol wnd because lol wnd? im not certain but that seems like circular logicOne word: Corsi.

im always fine with waiting for facts to develop instead of handing out armchair convictions. whether it be in this case or the brown case. do you agree?Why would I not?

spurraider21
08-25-2014, 11:23 PM
One word: Corsi.
he has nothing to do with the article that was posted

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 11:24 PM
he has nothing to do with the article that was postedExcept he is a "senior reporter" for WND.

lol WND

spurraider21
08-25-2014, 11:26 PM
Except he is a "senior reporter" for WND.

lol WND
espn employs chris broussard. but we still accept espn reports

ChumpDumper
08-25-2014, 11:28 PM
espn employs chris broussard. but we still accept espn reportsNo comparison.

lol WND.

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 12:58 AM
No comparison.

lol WND.
sound reasoning

DMC
08-26-2014, 01:01 AM
The point is the double standard, not by blacks but by whites. White people in power feel it's ok for blacks to act "black" but whites should know better. Blacks are all too happy to go along with it, but at the heart of it lies the deepest seeded racism of 300 years and more.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 01:02 AM
sound reasoningThe only way ESPN could be as bad as WND is if they hired Corsi as a senior reporter.

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 01:06 AM
The only way ESPN could be as bad as WND is if they hired Corsi as a senior reporter.
it still had nothing to do with the article posted here

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 01:08 AM
it still had nothing to do with the article posted hereThe damage is done.

lol WND

DJR210
08-26-2014, 01:17 AM
This is an outrage..I need a new TV and some Jordans!!

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 01:19 AM
The damage is done.

lol WND
signs of intelligence and rationality

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 01:20 AM
signs of intelligence and rationalityOK, tell me why you prefer linking WND to other news sites.

Convince me.

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 01:27 AM
OK, tell me why you prefer linking WND to other news sites.

Convince me.
I never said I preferred WND to other news sites. That doesn't change the fact that the article posted here was fine

HI-FI
08-26-2014, 01:34 AM
spurraider will earn his Philo Eagle Badge if he can outlast the multiple users behind ChumpDumper.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 01:36 AM
I never said I preferred WND to other news sites. That doesn't change the fact that the article posted here was fineWell you preferred it for this story.

Why?

Is it part of your regular internet reading?

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 01:42 AM
Well you preferred it for this story.

Why?

Is it part of your regular internet reading?
where did i say i preferred it?

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 01:54 AM
spurraider will earn his Philo Eagle Badge if he can outlast the multiple users behind ChumpDumper.
there's not much to outlast. its all predicated on a false claim. won't go on very long imo once he scrolls up and reads

Jacob1983
08-26-2014, 02:08 AM
Didn't cops in Kansas shoot a white kid 16 times? No word if he was armed. I had read that he had been having some mental health problems but shooting 16 bullets at the kid? Seems excessive to me.

No one cares about this white guy because it's black on white violence. People only care and race bait when it's white on black violence.

Huey Freeman
08-26-2014, 02:11 AM
Didn't cops in Kansas shoot a white kid 16 times? No word if he was armed. I had read that he had been having some mental health problems but shooting 16 bullets at the kid? Seems excessive to me.

No one cares about this white guy because it's black on white violence. People only care and race bait when it's white on black violence.

Zombie rule tbh, got to make sure the body doesn't get up and start eating brains

DarrinS
08-26-2014, 07:58 AM
For broken record, aka Chumpy

http://youtu.be/HDfDM5tfUNw

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 08:19 AM
there's not much to outlast. its all predicated on a false claim. won't go on very long imo once he scrolls up and readsWhy do you read WND?

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 08:21 AM
For broken record, aka ChumpyWhy is this for me?

Are you ever going to explain yourself ever, drive-by?

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 09:47 AM
Why do you read WND?
Because somebody posted it here. I then read it and cross referenced the story.

Why were you accusing me of preferring it to other sources?

xmas1997
08-26-2014, 09:52 AM
there's not much to outlast. its all predicated on a false claim. won't go on very long imo once he scrolls up and reads

He won't do that, that defeats his purpose of twisting and distorting your words.

He prefers to lie and make up your own dialog for you, he does it constantly, that's his childish game, even when he is exposed.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 09:59 AM
Because somebody posted it here. I then read it and cross referenced the story.

Why were you accusing me of preferring it to other sources?I misspoke, for some reason I thought you were the OP. Nonetheless, you equated it to ESPN, so you at least consider it equal to the Disney media conglomerate.

Why do you consider it equal to the Disney media conglomerate.

I do not. Especially not editorially.

DarrinS
08-26-2014, 10:06 AM
Why is this for me?

Are you ever going to explain yourself ever, drive-by?

Because things on an endless loop are annoying.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:07 AM
Because things on an endless loop are annoying.So why are you on an endless loop?

DMC
08-26-2014, 10:11 AM

It's not "black on white" violence. It's a cop shooting a suspect. If the race of the cop is important in these things, then only black cops can patrol black neighborhoods and white cops in white neighborhoods. If there's a report of a black suspect, a black cop has to come take care of it.

We should keep race out of the discussion where police brutality come into play. My experience is that cops just like hitting people, color doesn't matter.

m>s
08-26-2014, 10:13 AM
I'm always shocked whenever they empty the entire fucking clip on a guy and just keep shooting the dead body while it's down and then handcuff it, regardless if the race of the suspect.

m>s
08-26-2014, 10:15 AM
And world net daily is awesome

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:21 AM
And world net daily is awesomeAll the confirmation I need that it is a piece of shit.

m>s
08-26-2014, 10:50 AM
All the confirmation I need that it is a piece of shit.
You're a piece of shit

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 10:50 AM
:cry

m>s
08-26-2014, 11:13 AM
Quote editing is telling me

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 11:15 AM
Quote editing is telling meIn a way, yes.

:cry in a quote from you fits so well. Is there a better way to convey the sentiment?

Let me know.

Spurminator
08-26-2014, 11:24 AM
Why didn't this department go to great lengths to protect the identity of the officer?

When do the tanks arrive to intimidate the locals?

How is this an example of disproportionate punishment/harassment of blacks by cops?

Spurminator
08-26-2014, 11:25 AM
Anyway, white folks don't riot over police brutality. They leave that for more important things like rock concerts.

DMC
08-26-2014, 11:31 AM
Why didn't this department go to great lengths to protect the identity of the officer?

No one threatened to kill him.

When do the tanks arrive to intimidate the locals?

After the looting and rioting..

How is this an example of disproportionate punishment/harassment of blacks by cops?

It's not. It's just the opposite: an illustration that no one is surprised when blacks riot after basketball game wins/losses, after any random black person is beaten or shot by a cop regardless of the reason, and there's no surprise when white people don't riot and burn their own neighborhoods to the ground. Urban sprawl isn't caused by black people moving away from the city, but by white people moving away from black people. Even affluent blacks don't want to live around ghetto blacks, movin' on up... all that shit. The concern is superficial, mostly for show and some free weaves and ribs.

m>s
08-26-2014, 11:33 AM
After u let me know how my dick tastes faggot

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 11:48 AM
I misspoke, for some reason I thought you were the OP. Nonetheless, you equated it to ESPN, so you at least consider it equal to the Disney media conglomerate.

Why do you consider it equal to the Disney media conglomerate.

I do not. Especially not editorially.
i didn't equate it, i drew an analogy

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 11:52 AM
i didn't equate it, i drew an analogyThe implication was that it should be viewed just as ESPN is.

If you don't consider WND as equal to the Disney media conglomerate as a credible news source, OK.

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 11:59 AM
The implication was that it should be viewed just as ESPN is.

If you don't consider WND as equal to the Disney media conglomerate as a credible news source, OK.
no, i never implied ESPN and WND should be viewed the same. what you took from my post is your issue, not mine.

you attempted to discredit the entirety of WND because of one guy they have on their staff. i brought up the example of a credible organization like ESPN having a laughable guy on their staff (broussard), but that doesn't prevent the entirety of ESPN from being taken seriously.

that doesn't imply that ESPN and WND are equal. error on your part to make that assumption

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 12:03 PM
no, i never implied ESPN and WND should be viewed the same. what you took from my post is your issue, not mine.

you attempted to discredit the entirety of WND because of one guy they have on their staff. i brought up the example of a credible organization like ESPN having a laughable guy on their staff (broussard), but that doesn't prevent the entirety of ESPN from being taken seriously.

that doesn't imply that ESPN and WND are equal. error on your part to make that assumptionGreat so WND shouldn't even be mentioned in a conversation with ESPN.

lol WND

If you have a reason I should trust WND as a respected news source to frequent, let me know.

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 12:06 PM
Great so WND shouldn't even be mentioned in a conversation with ESPN.

lol WND

If you have a reason I should trust WND as a respected news source to frequent, let me know.
never claimed "it shouldn't be mentioned in a conversation with ESPN." discrediting an entire source because of one employee is foolish. the story in this thread (which is the first time i've ever visited that site) was credible. i have no opinion as to whether is good enough to frequent. i'd have to frequent it to come to that conclusion

Bill_Brasky
08-26-2014, 12:48 PM
Yall forgot the part where he had a felony warrant for robbery

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 01:29 PM
Yall forgot the part where he had a felony warrant for robbery
i know ur making a funny, but the specifics of the case aren't what matters. its about the outcry of racial hate crime

TheSanityAnnex
08-26-2014, 01:51 PM
Prediction for riot damage in Salt Lake City?

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 01:52 PM
Prediction for riot damage in Salt Lake City?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqe99iEW2U1qa9nsio1_400.jpg

TheSanityAnnex
08-26-2014, 03:10 PM
The lack of a few certain posters in this thread is telling