PDA

View Full Version : Texting this Chick, What Should I Say?

Huey Freeman
08-26-2014, 01:27 AM
Basically this girl just had a bad breakup and and is currently drinking herself to sleep crying and shit. She's texting me like every minute (i want to go to sleep tbh) I have been trying to make her feel better about the situation. Im running out of shit to say. Been texting for hours.

DMC
08-26-2014, 01:32 AM
Basically this girl just had a bad breakup and and is currently drinking herself to sleep crying and shit. She's texting me like every minute (i want to go to sleep tbh) I have been trying to make her feel better about the situation. Im running out of shit to say. Been texting for hours.

"No wonder he broke up with you... you're an insufferable cvnt"

Huey Freeman
08-26-2014, 01:34 AM
"No wonder he broke up with you... you're an insufferable cvnt"

:lol Tbh

Huey Freeman
08-26-2014, 01:39 AM
Oh shit, this chick just suddenly stopped texting me. Don't know if that's good or bad.

Edit: she's back texting with a vengeance

Huey Freeman
08-26-2014, 03:00 AM
Now I'm a coward cause I won't get out of bed to take her drunk ass to her ex so she can scream at him whatever. Wants be to beat him up if he gets physical. I workout or whatever but this dude works out harder then me tbh. Dude bench presses 450 Ibs. (the best I have done is 300). If it gets physical she's on her own :lol

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 03:03 AM
what is your relationship with her? another coworker?

inb4 "nah, its my mom tbh"

Huey Freeman
08-26-2014, 03:06 AM
what is your relationship with her? another coworker?

inb4 "nah, its my mom tbh"

Naw, just a friend from college tbh. Don't text my mom tbh

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 03:07 AM
Naw, just a friend from college tbh. Don't text my mom tbh
at some point u just gotta be like "i need to get some sleep, you should do the same" and brush it off. gotta send boundaries, ESPECIALLY if you aren't slamming

Huey Freeman
08-26-2014, 03:10 AM
at some point u just gotta be like "i need to get some sleep, you should do the same" and brush it off. gotta send boundaries, ESPECIALLY if you aren't slamming

It's over now, all is good. Thanks tho.

I use to slam her, but after tonight I remember why I stopped :lol

baseline bum
08-26-2014, 07:26 AM
Tell her not to piss the bed

DMC
08-26-2014, 09:52 AM
Tell her you're stuck in the friend zone, wish you could help.

djohn2oo8
08-26-2014, 08:03 PM
Tell her you want to do this to her

h5sX24usBvQ

Proxy
08-26-2014, 08:15 PM
Tell her you're stuck in the friend zone, wish you could help.

:lol

Buddy Mignon
08-26-2014, 09:03 PM
Now I'm a coward cause I won't get out of bed to take her drunk ass to her ex so she can scream at him whatever. Wants be to beat him up if he gets physical. I workout or whatever but this dude works out harder then me tbh. Dude bench presses 450 Ibs. (the best I have done is 300). If it gets physical she's on her own :lol

Well we already know you are a coward but it appears you're ten times more lame than this cock hungry bitch. I mean... who texts back and forth for hours? Its obvious she wants to fuck... but you'd rather talk about what's trending on Twitter I guess. Hey... don't let me get you down... its weak niggas like you that makes it so easy for wolves like me to take down prey.

Thebesteva
08-26-2014, 09:54 PM
Shes asking you to take her to see her ex? Forget about it man. Keep her around if she has cute friends, but stop wasting your time if youre looking for some clam. If you want to be the next Dr. Phil, have at it

Franklin
08-26-2014, 10:19 PM
I've also texted back and forth with Rhea for hours a couple of times and I don't see nothing wrong with it. We just talked about school, study, jobs, sports and stuffs but neither of us ever mentioned my affection for LG or anything. i think it's not the length of time you spent that matters, but the content you talk about imho.

m>s
08-26-2014, 11:13 PM
you really need advice from spurstalk on how to text a girl?

i would have told her it's not my problem in the first 5 minutes. its obvious both you and the people you talk with have nothing better going on in life. i used to text girls for hours back as a teenager...can't imagine doing it now.

z0sa
08-26-2014, 11:21 PM
She fails. Dont fail too

Huey Freeman
08-27-2014, 03:11 AM
Well we already know you are a coward but it appears you're ten times more lame than this cock hungry bitch. I mean... who texts back and forth for hours? Its obvious she wants to fuck... but you'd rather talk about what's trending on Twitter I guess. Hey... don't let me get you down... its weak niggas like you that makes it so easy for wolves like me to take down prey.

You stay in Dallas area tbh? I wouldn't mind hanging wit you so you can show me how a wolf takes his pray. I'm actually serious homie

100%duncan
08-27-2014, 04:57 AM
Fuck her right in the pussy

DJR210
08-27-2014, 07:40 AM
Fuck her right in the pussy

WHAT??? You are a smelly little dicked pakistani loser that lives with your mother and watches homo erotic japanese fucking cartoons.

Will you quit trying to pretend that you are some sort of player. EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU ARE A LOSER

:lmao owned

The Gemini Method
08-27-2014, 11:30 AM
Nothing a triple creampie wouldn't fix, bruh. Bitch needs a D to keep her hands, mouth, and pussy hole busy. Maybe it isn't yours--but she needs something.