PDA

View Full Version : Cheathawks fined $300 k

Thebesteva
08-26-2014, 07:42 PM
The Seattle Seahawks (http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/sea/seattle-seahawks) and coach Pete Carroll have been collectively fined more than $300,000, according to sources, and will lose two double practices in 2015 as ruled by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell for violating no-contact rules that govern NFL teams' offseason practices.More from ESPN.comThe Seahawks are cautious when it comes to protecting injured players That's why it's surprising they are being fined and losing practices for violating the no-contact rules in offseason workouts, Terry Blount writes. Story (http://espn.go.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/8122/seahawks-penalty-is-an-nfl-message)

Carroll's fine was at least $100,000 and the Seahawks were docked over $200,000 while the team will lose at least two minicamp practices next season because it had excessive contact between players during a June 18 practice, per sources.
The NFL confirmed the loss of two practices, but said the team will be allowed one practice session on the final day of its minicamp.
The Seahawks had been fined an undisclosed amount in 2012 by Goodell for a similar violation under Carroll's supervision and lost their final two organized team activities practices, sources added.
The 2011 collective bargaining agreement bans physical contact between players during the offseason.
A Seahawks spokesman declined immediate comment, as did a league spokesman.

djohn2oo8
08-26-2014, 07:50 PM
lol Still sore from that anal poundage dem Seahawk boyz laid on Peyton.

Bill_Brasky
08-26-2014, 08:36 PM
cheathawks didnt even have to cheat to beat the donks. :lmao getting pressure from a 4 man rush

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 08:40 PM
the "artificially enhanced" 12th man showed up big in the superbowl tbh :lol

Trainwreck2100
08-26-2014, 08:56 PM
if the nfl sticks to those receiver penalties the PEDgion of doom is fucked

Malik Hairston
08-26-2014, 09:08 PM
Biggest cheaters in league history, tbh, but ignored because:

1- Russell Wilson is a loveable coon
2- Everybody complaining about the rules aiding offenses and :(defense wins championships :(
3- Pete Carroll
4- Seattle is an irrelevant city that doesn't draw hate from anybody

Kool Bob Love
08-26-2014, 09:16 PM
Back2back Super Bowl champs. Srs.

Avante
08-26-2014, 09:26 PM
Russell Wilson doing things no NFL QB in history had ever done.

A monster/beast running back.

A fantastic coach.

The best defense in the league.

The best homefield advantage in the league.

They showed what chance a...pass pass pass,...team stands vs a slick QB/stud back/monster D, yep..none!!!!!!!!

Fuck a fine!

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 09:26 PM

2- Everybody complaining about the rules aiding offenses and :(defense wins championships :(
3- Pete Carroll
still a decent amount of salt, but at least its not as bad as right after the superbowl :lol

i can't blame you, i'm still bitter over the tuck rule, as thunderup knows

benefactor
08-26-2014, 09:33 PM
Where the fuck is thunderup? Is he gonna wait until the Colts win a few games and stroll in here like last season?:lol

Thebesteva
08-26-2014, 10:05 PM

3- Pete Carroll

Exactly

MeloHype
08-26-2014, 10:07 PM
if the nfl sticks to those receiver penalties the PEDgion of doom is fucked

Trainwreck2100
08-26-2014, 10:10 PM

Really i just wanted to try out "PEDgion of Doom"

HI-FI
08-26-2014, 10:39 PM

3- Pete Carroll
i figured people would be more leery of Carroll since he is one of the great cheaters, next to his successor, Belichick.

personally I'd like to visit Seattle, and I got not hate for it, but I think its overall overcast vibe helps it from being hated like an obnoxious city (Miami, LA etc...).

I never blamed you for any salt, that SB pissed me off and not just because Peyton shat the bed, I lived in Denver as a kid so I admire the Broncos. Didn't help that the Seahawks were playing like cyborgs from the future, not sure what substance could enhance humans to such degree.

Clipper Nation
08-26-2014, 10:53 PM
Yes, I'm sure those June contract drills had a lot to do with Fivehead dribbling shit down his leg in the postseason again.... what's the excuse for his other chokes?

Clipper Nation
08-26-2014, 10:55 PM
Also, :lol at Donkey fans complaining about "cheating" when the Donks ran illegal pick plays all last season and chop-blocked and cap-cheated their way to 2 rings in the Elway era.... might I add, they also got caught unsuccessfully attempting Spygate-style taping with McDumbass as coach :lol

Chinook
08-26-2014, 11:01 PM
Bronco fans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTUAk1Iod3k

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 11:11 PM
Bronco fans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTUAk1Iod3k
gold star for DBZ reference

:lol at the ending "it was just a monkey"... not sure if that was intentional. if so, extra gold star

Chinook
08-26-2014, 11:13 PM
gold star for DBZ reference

:lol at the ending "it was just a monkey"... not sure if that was intentional. if so, extra gold star

It was intentional. I've been looking for that clip since February. It would have been perfect to put in all those monkey-ball threads.

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 11:22 PM
It was intentional. I've been looking for that clip since February. It would have been perfect to put in all those monkey-ball threads.
have you seen any of the abridged series? that shit is funny as hell

Chinook
08-26-2014, 11:24 PM
have you seen any of the abridged series? that shit is funny as hell

For I second, I thought you meant Kai. I was going to say that I am disappointed in it. But yes, I've seen DBZ Abridged. I think it's pretty good. Back in the day, there was a competing series called Alternate Reality Dragon Ball Z. That was considerably weirder.

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 11:33 PM
For I second, I thought you meant Kai. I was going to say that I am disappointed in it. But yes, I've seen DBZ Abridged. I think it's pretty good. Back in the day, there was a competing series called Alternate Reality Dragon Ball Z. That was considerably weirder.
i didn't really watch it after the main series ended. didn't watch GT, saw like 5 minutes of one of the kai episodes and had enough. the youtube abridged series was something fresh though. never heard of alternate reality, its been a while since i looked into dbz :lol

was easily my cartoon growing up though.

Aztecfan03
08-26-2014, 11:37 PM
Also, :lol at Donkey fans complaining about "cheating" when the Donks ran illegal pick plays all last season and chop-blocked and cap-cheated their way to 2 rings in the Elway era.... might I add, they also got caught unsuccessfully attempting Spygate-style taping with McDumbass as coach :lol

yep. dirty sumbitches.

Chinook
08-26-2014, 11:37 PM
was easily my cartoon growing up though.

Hell yeah. Rushing home after classes to catch it on Toonami was daily ritual. With how slow-paced it is, I have no idea how I survived only seeing two episodes a day -- especially the Namek saga. Never saw all of GT. The whole Goku being a kid thing really turned me off. But the original Dragonball was pretty damned awesome as well. Definitely better than post-Cell Saga DBZ.

spurraider21
08-26-2014, 11:52 PM
Hell yeah. Rushing home after classes to catch it on Toonami was daily ritual. With how slow-paced it is, I have no idea how I survived only seeing two episodes a day -- especially the Namek saga. Never saw all of GT. The whole Goku being a kid thing really turned me off. But the original Dragonball was pretty damned awesome as well. Definitely better than post-Cell Saga DBZ.
yeah, something felt weird when the terror of the universe was a fat pink blob who would sing about cookies :lol

Chinook
08-26-2014, 11:55 PM
yeah, something felt weird when the terror of the universe was a fat pink blob who would sing about cookies :lol

Well, that was before the world knew about Kim Jung Un. I gotta say DBZ called that one.

chunticakes
08-27-2014, 02:02 AM
can't win em all.

djohn2oo8
08-27-2014, 07:10 AM
The sight of fivehead crying was a thing of beauty.

Trainwreck2100
08-27-2014, 11:07 AM

Dat vageta death scene though

Chinook
08-27-2014, 11:11 AM
Dat vageta death scene though

Powerful as hell, especially for that kind of show. Even the narrator was somber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNSNkNxQuwE

Too bad they ruined it by continuing the series. But it was the Buu Saga, so they were already used to that.

spurraider21
08-27-2014, 11:19 AM
would have been a pretty fitting ending. if only it wasn't such a terribly developed villain

The Gemini Method
08-27-2014, 11:20 AM
At least the gap bored by the Seahawks on the Donks is starting to heal. Yo Spur-Addict I got to re-watch the game again. It was tears of joy/sadness. We lost the junkie Philip Seymour Hoffman and Peyton choked on a blue and green dick. It was an amazing day.

Fabbs
08-27-2014, 11:23 AM
Do you guys room together at ComicCon?

Spur-Addict
08-27-2014, 11:30 AM
At least the gap bored by the Seahawks on the Donks is starting to heal. Yo Spur-Addict I got to re-watch the game again. It was tears of joy/sadness. We lost the junkie Philip Seymour Hoffman and Peyton choked on a blue and green dick. It was an amazing day.

We Bout Dat Action Boss.

Now, you have Peyton acting out of character jumping in players faces because they were instructed to become more tough, like the Hawks :cry

The Gemini Method
08-27-2014, 11:33 AM
We Bout Dat Action Boss.

Now, you have Peyton acting out of character jumping in players faces because they were instructed to become more tough, like the Hawks :cry

All Bout Dat Action Boss. Win it for Farwell! :cry :cry :cry! It was impressive to watch the Super Bowl again and how punishing the Seahawks D was that night. Just hitting with emphasis. Made Peyton throw up that Campbell's Soup he had pregame.

Spur-Addict
08-27-2014, 11:54 AM
All Bout Dat Action Boss. Win it for Farwell! :cry :cry :cry! It was impressive to watch the Super Bowl again and how punishing the Seahawks D was that night. Just hitting with emphasis. Made Peyton throw up that Campbell's Soup he had pregame.

That Maxwell strip was just down right impressive in retrospect.

And to think we'll have Percy to start the year :cry

The Gemini Method
08-27-2014, 11:56 AM
That Maxwell strip was just down right impressive in retrospect.

And to think we'll have Percy to start the year :cry

I had to go back a number of times to Killer Cam and that monster hit on Damaryius Thomas that basically said you're going to feel this, bruh.

spurraider21
08-27-2014, 12:00 PM
I had to go back a number of times to Killer Cam and that monster hit on Damaryius Thomas that basically said you're going to feel this, bruh.
that hit set the tone, but i thought the most impressive performance for seattle during the playoffs was Earl Thomas defending Jimmy Graham. the way he always broke on the ball with perfect timing was incredible

Spur-Addict
08-27-2014, 12:04 PM
that hit set the tone, but i thought the most impressive performance for seattle during the playoffs was Earl Thomas defending Jimmy Graham. the way he always broke on the ball with perfect timing was incredible

K.J Wright also does an excellent job on TE's

The Gemini Method
08-27-2014, 12:07 PM
K.J Wright also does an excellent job on TE's

To think KJ Wright, Bobby Wagner, and Kam were hurt during the Super Bowl run! Also didn't get anything from Bruce Irvin last year...

Spur-Addict
08-27-2014, 12:24 PM
To think KJ Wright, Bobby Wagner, and Kam were hurt during the Super Bowl run! Also didn't get anything from Bruce Irvin last year...

Yup, Bruce is still hurt, Bobby missed most of camp but there was some nice showings especially from Coyle. KJ came back in time for the N.O game, and played brilliantly on Jimmy.

tlongII
08-27-2014, 03:51 PM
The biggest thing is Russell Wilson is even better this year.

Spur-Addict
08-27-2014, 04:03 PM
The biggest thing is Russell Wilson is even better this year.

So does the offensive line.

The Gemini Method
08-27-2014, 04:05 PM
So does the offensive line.

Getting all that strange is making Russell proliferate his talents...

Emily Rose
08-29-2014, 01:41 PM
Seahawks won't repeat. Repeats don't happen anymore in the NFL. Teams will catch up to them this season. This happens every time. Everything pretty much went right for them last year. You also have the Madden curse. This curse is in effect for the entire Seahawks team.

The Gemini Method
08-29-2014, 01:45 PM
Seahawks won't repeat. Repeats don't happen anymore in the NFL. Teams will catch up to them this season. This happens every time. Everything pretty much went right for them last year. You also have the Madden curse. This curse is in effect for the entire Seahawks team.

The curse has been broken a few times already in terms of staying healthy throughout the season. They're young enough to win it all again. The issue is staying healthy. If they don't repeat it won't be from a lack of trying. This is a team that should've mad the NFC CG the year before they won it all but were inexperience. They are technically ahead of schedule. They're one of the younger teams in the league. It will be hard to keep them from being in the mix. They do have a daunting schedule but to continue to be the best, you have to beat the best. Watch before you speak because nothing is assured this upcoming season.

Emily Rose
08-29-2014, 02:04 PM
The curse has been broken a few times already in terms of staying healthy throughout the season. They're young enough to win it all again. The issue is staying healthy. If they don't repeat it won't be from a lack of trying. This is a team that should've mad the NFC CG the year before they won it all but were inexperience. They are technically ahead of schedule. They're one of the younger teams in the league. It will be hard to keep them from being in the mix. They do have a daunting schedule but to continue to be the best, you have to beat the best. Watch before you speak because nothing is assured this upcoming season.

They'll be in the mix, but they'll be beaten. The run they had won't beat repeated 2 years in a row. The law of averages will kick in. Nobody repeats in this league anymore. It hasn't happened in 9 years for a reason. Just because Seattle is young doesn't mean much. Last year is over with. They have a huge target on their back now. Title reigns end very quickly in the NFL for a reason. Seattle is no exception.

spurraider21
08-29-2014, 02:05 PM
The law of averages will kick in.
you must make a killing at the roulette table

The Gemini Method
08-29-2014, 02:26 PM
This breezy should take up residence in Vegas.

Clipper Nation
08-29-2014, 03:28 PM

The "Madden curse" (which, like all sports curses other than the Avante Curse, is total bullshit) was broken years ago by Calvin Johnson :lol

DD
08-29-2014, 06:45 PM
Pretty obvious Seattle won't repeat with the new emphasis on penalizing defensive holding/illegal contact. Not only is it hard to repeat, but that feat must be damn near impossible without an elite QB. Just going off memory alone, I can think of only Rex Grossman who's done as little during a playoff run for a SB-playing team as RW has in the last 10 years. Even 2005 Ben--who had no hand in the outcome of the SB, much like Wilson--beasted the 3 postseason games prior to that iirc.

My gut tells me Rodgers or Brees rep the NFC this year

scanry
09-01-2014, 01:38 AM
personally I'd like to visit Seattle, and I got not hate for it, but I think its overall overcast vibe helps it from being hated like an obnoxious city (Miami, LA etc...).

I never blamed you for any salt, that SB pissed me off and not just because Peyton shat the bed, I lived in Denver as a kid so I admire the Broncos.

I'm surprised Denver has a bigger market than Seattle tbh. The whole of Oregon, Idaho & Washington watch the hawks.

BTW Seattle is an amazing city to visit in the summer (heck which city in America isn't), but seriously the Pacific Northwest is really good. For some reason, the people of Washington are too busy either hiking, fishing or working.

The Gemini Method
09-02-2014, 10:42 AM
I guess a fan of Buffalo and Flacco would know when a QB is not elite. The progress Wilson has made and the potential of being a better QB is there. No matter your hating on the Seahawks. It's ok--that D is still intact for the most part and will do its part. However, the preseason showed markedly how good he can get once he gets the reading of his progressions down. No one worth anything would ever compare him to Grossman that's just a fallacy and totally wrong.

DD
09-02-2014, 11:14 AM
I guess a fan of Buffalo and Flacco would know when a QB is not elite. The progress Wilson has made and the potential of being a better QB is there. No matter your hating on the Seahawks. It's ok--that D is still intact for the most part and will do its part. However, the preseason showed markedly how good he can get once he gets the reading of his progressions down. No one worth anything would ever compare him to Grossman that's just a fallacy and totally wrong.

Didn't compare him to Grossman, just said his playoff run was the least impactful since Grossman, for a SB QB.

That's a fact, don't get defensive.

Most impactful? Statistically, this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGAWkh6tAnM

Pelicans78
09-02-2014, 11:21 AM
I would say Peyton's SB run in 2006 was low impact outside of the AFC Title game.

DD
09-02-2014, 11:39 AM
I would say Peyton's SB run in 2006 was low impact outside of the AFC Title game.
Yeah it was pretty bad...especially the Baltimore game. Still, he had 4 total TDs that postseason (not good) and a SBMVP, which beats what RW had

Spur-Addict
09-02-2014, 11:40 AM

It doesn't even matter. It's the same people who were saying we wouldn't win the SB. We see the progression is Russ, and the O-Line is back healthy. Not to mention actually having Harvin healthy will open things up. The schedule isn't doing us any favors but whatever. We just have to get out to a good start and we should be fine.

spurraider21
09-02-2014, 11:44 AM
Yeah it was pretty bad...especially the Baltimore game. Still, he had 4 total TDs that postseason (not good) and a SBMVP, which beats what RW had
if the QB gets you down the field and the RB punches it in from the 1, looking at merely the TD producer there can be pretty misleading when talking about impact

The Gemini Method
09-02-2014, 11:44 AM
It doesn't even matter. It's the same people who were saying we wouldn't win the SB. We see the progression is Russ, and the O-Line is back healthy. Not to mention actually having Harvin healthy will open things up. The schedule isn't doing us any favors but whatever. We just have to get out to a good start and we should be fine.
Indeed. It's a ring that matters. If he keeps up what he did in the preseason and progresses, then he'll be fine.

DD
09-02-2014, 11:47 AM
if the QB gets you down the field and the RB punches it in from the 1, looking at merely the TD producer there can be pretty misleading when talking about impact

OK, so if you wanna give RW that td, then we'll go ahead and give Manning the Addai TD in the AFCCG...now we're back where we started.

derp

spurraider21
09-02-2014, 11:48 AM
OK, so if you wanna give RW that td, then we'll go ahead and give Manning the Addai TD in the AFCCG...now we're back where we started.

derp
i was never comparing Wilson to Manning, you're the one holding him to that standard

DD
09-02-2014, 11:53 AM
i was never comparing Wilson to Manning, you're the one holding him to that standard

What was the point of your post, then?--since I'm not holding him to a standard either. Just merely stating facts:

2013: Manning had more of an impact during their SB run--and had a bigger impact for the Seahwaks in the SB than Russ did:lol
2012: Both Flacco and Kaep were integral to teams' success, Flacoo best statistical playoff run in NFL HISTORY
2011: Brady and Eli...lol, stats blow his away.
2010: Rodgers and Ben, again not even close.
2009: Brees and Manning, " " "
2008: Warner and Ben, " " "
2007: Eli and Brady, " " "
2006: Manning and Grossman...close

My point prevails

DD
09-02-2014, 12:10 PM
Fuck it, while we're here let's keep the list going:

2005: Ben and Hasselbeck (Ben had an awful SB, but was great first 3 games)
2004: Brady and McNabb, better
2003: Brady and Delhomme, better
2002: Gannon and Johnson, better--yes, even BRAD JOHNSON
2001: Brady and Warner. Brady was largely a non-factor in this postseason, but led a GW SB drive and got the MVP.
2000: Dilfer and Collins. Weak as fuck--both had bigger impacts than RW though

spurraider21
09-02-2014, 12:53 PM
you mentioning dilfer as more impactful already tells me your mind is set in stone on the issue :lol

i should have learned from last year that discussing Wilson with you is fruitless

Passing
Rushing

Rk
Year
G#
Date

Opp
Result
GS
Cmp
Att
Cmp%
Yds
TD
Int
Rate
Y/A
AY/A
Att
Yds
Y/A
TD

1997-12-28 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199712280tam.htm)
25-290
TAM (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/tam/1997.htm)

DET (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/det/1997.htm)
W 20-10
50.00%

1998-01-04 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199801040gnb.htm)
25-297
TAM (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/tam/1997.htm)
@
GNB (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/gnb/1997.htm)
L 7-21
30.56%

Passing
Rushing

Rk
Year
G#
Date

Opp
Result
GS
Cmp
Att
Cmp%
Yds
TD
Int
Rate
Y/A
AY/A
Att
Yds
Y/A
TD

2000-12-31 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200012310rav.htm)
28-293
BAL (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/rav/2000.htm)

DEN (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/den/2000.htm)
W 21-3
64.29%

2001-01-07 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200101070oti.htm)
28-300
@
TEN (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/oti/2000.htm)
W 24-10
31.25%

2001-01-14 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200101140rai.htm)
28-307
@
OAK (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/rai/2000.htm)
W 16-3
50.00%

2001-01-28 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200101280nyg.htm)
28-321
N
NYG (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nyg/2000.htm)
W 34-7
48.00%

6 Games

5-1-0

43.70%

DD
09-02-2014, 01:14 PM
Yeah, when you called his performance in the SB great, you instantly doubled down on your shit take then proceeded to get statistically raped. You were scrambling so badly to award him points that you were harping on a woefully overthrown ball that led to a PI, disregarded Lynchs TD, and disregard Harvin's big plays.

Dilfer: 4 touchdowns, all while the games were in the balance
Russ: 3 tds, with only 1 in the competitive balance.

What's great is I know how your mind works too, so you were going down each year and profootballreferencing each one till you came upon an entry that was close .:lol You can try and lie about this, but your reputation of answering each post anywhere on the board in <1-2min is well-documented, yet you left this one alone for awhile to do research.

Just own it, he had one of the least impactful playoff runs of our lifetime. The #'s don't liehttp://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/manny.png (trill shout)

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-02-2014, 01:15 PM
It's ok--that D is still intact for the most part and will do its part.

Funny, considering we are the same way and you predict us to flop.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-02-2014, 01:16 PM
Yeah, when you called his performance in the SB great, you instantly doubled down on your shit take then proceeded to get statistically raped. You were scrambling so badly to award him points that you were harping on a woefully overthrown ball that led to a PI, disregarded Lynchs TD, and disregard Harvin's big plays.

What's great is I know how your mind works too, so you were going down each year and profootballreferencing each one till you came upon an entry that was close .:lol You can try and lie about this, but your reputation of answering each post anywhere on the board in <1-2 is well-documented, yet you left this one alone for awhile to do research.

Just own it, he had one of the least impactful playoff runs of our lifetime. The #'s don't liehttp://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/manny.png (trill shout)

All this is is your prediction. History doesn't matter and Russell may not have been statistically Peyton Manning, but he made some big throws in the playoffs which is what they need. Plus he's known to make comebacks and NOT choke.

DD
09-02-2014, 01:19 PM
All this is is your prediction. History doesn't matter and Russell may not have been statistically Peyton Manning, but he made some big throws in the playoffs which is what they need. Plus he's known to make comebacks and NOT choke.

huh? None of this is prediction, it's recent history you fucktard...and the rest of your post has nothing to do with the conversation. go play in traffic, I'll call you when dinners ready.

Clipper Nation
09-02-2014, 01:21 PM
Funny, considering we are the same way and you predict us to flop.
Your GM patched together a completely different secondary in the offseason, yet you call your defense "intact" :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-02-2014, 01:22 PM
huh? None of this is prediction, it's recent history you fucktard...and the rest of your post has nothing to do with the conversation. go play in traffic, I'll call you when dinners ready.

How about you call me when the Bills when 5 games in a year, you chimp-faced bastard.

Everything you spit - is your prediction.

:cry Russell didn't have to do it all.

Maybe if Peyton was in Wilson's position he wouldn't choke on a big sack of nuts every time the bright lights show up.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Your GM patched together a completely different secondary in the offseason, yet you call your defense "intact" :lol

Our secondary was made of a bunch of rookies and unsigned players. Do you think it gets worse than that? Our front 7 is the best in the NFL.

DD
09-02-2014, 01:23 PM
How about you call me when the Bills when 5 games in a year, you chimp-faced bastard.

They won 6 last year, including this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bWVGVvEYKE

Too easy.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-02-2014, 01:24 PM
They won 6 last year

:lol congratulations

I know that must be a big accomplishment/year for you.

Clipper Nation
09-02-2014, 01:25 PM
Our secondary was made of a bunch of rookies and unsigned players. Do you think it gets worse than that? Our front 7 is the best in the NFL.
Now your secondary is made up of a bunch of shitty players like Cason and DeCoud :lol

spurraider21
09-02-2014, 01:25 PM

What's great is I know how your mind works too, so you were going down each year and profootballreferencing each one till you came upon an entry that was close .:lol You can try and lie about this, but your reputation of answering each post anywhere on the board in <1-2min is well-documented, yet you left this one alone for awhile to do research.

i didn't have to go down the list. dilfer caught my eye for obvious reasons.

DD
09-02-2014, 01:26 PM
Yeah, huge accomplishment. We celebrated heartily.

Clipper Nation
09-02-2014, 01:26 PM
Everything you spit - is your prediction.
He was talking about the past, retard, that's not a prediction :lol

DD
09-02-2014, 01:32 PM
i didn't have to go down the list. dilfer caught my eye for obvious reasons.

Yeah, I'm definitely calling bullshit on this one, for obvious reasons. You responded to my fat RBs post in under a minute and that was right around the same time of that post. I'm guessing you had several other interactions after that as well. Yet, it takes but a minute to go to pf.com and look up one players stats if it was that "obvious." You took 30 minutes.

So we're to believe you suddenly lost interest in an argument (lol), came back half an hour later, then saw an obvious entry. Seems plausible

spurraider21
09-02-2014, 01:34 PM
Yeah, I'm definitely calling bullshit on this one, for obvious reasons. You responded to my fat RBs post in under a minute and that was right around the same time of that post. I'm guessing you had several other interactions after that as well. Yet, it takes but a minute to go to pf.com and look up one players stats if it was that "obvious." You took 30 minutes.

So we're to believe you suddenly lost interest in an argument (lol), came back half an hour later, then saw an obvious entry. Seems plausible
i'm in school :lol... sometimes i might leave the site for certain periods of time if thats alright with you

DD
09-02-2014, 01:36 PM
i'm in school :lol... sometimes i might leave the site for certain periods of time if thats alright with you

If your post history shows nothing in that time gap then that's absolutely alright with me:lol...otherwise, you just lied. It's cool, we're still buddies.

spurraider21
09-02-2014, 01:45 PM
If your post history shows nothing in that time gap then that's absolutely alright with me:lol...otherwise, you just lied. It's cool, we're still buddies.

here ya go pal. if we're one of those times, my posting might be sporadic. if prof is off on a tangent, i'll hop back on

http://i.imgur.com/XnLlMI9.jpg?1?2840

DD
09-02-2014, 01:56 PM
here ya go pal. if we're one of those times, my posting might be sporadic. if prof is off on a tangent, i'll hop back on

http://i.imgur.com/XnLlMI9.jpg?1?2840

I'm not denying you're in class, but if there's a litany of posts in that time period and they came after mine, then it basically means nothing since you already aren't paying attention in class anyway:lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-02-2014, 01:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJqGdT6w5Fk

spurraider21
09-02-2014, 02:04 PM
I'm not denying you're in class, but if there's a litany of posts in that time period and they came after mine, then it basically means nothing since you already aren't paying attention in class anyway:lol
i'll generally reply when its convenient, don't ya worry. but realistically it didnt take much to single out Dilfer, since he's the posterchild of game managers everywhere. he's the example people always resort to, with annoying frequency... just like the robert horry 7 rings thing for bball

DD
09-02-2014, 02:10 PM
It feel like something's biting at my ankles

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-02-2014, 02:17 PM
It feel like something's biting at my ankles

It's probably the cold sweats from all that coke you did after you guys beat Carolina last year.

What a f'n joke. Game winning touchdown by EJ Manuel. You know that pretty much solidifies my point against SPURraider that our secondary COULD NOT GET WORSE.

DD
09-02-2014, 02:34 PM
It's probably the cold sweats from all that coke you did after you guys beat Carolina last year.

What a f'n joke. Game winning touchdown by EJ Manuel. You know that pretty much solidifies my point against SPURraider that our secondary COULD NOT GET WORSE.

Beating Carolina meant nothing, cause at that point the Panthers were 0-1 and still looked like the same embarrassing dumpster fire they've been since Jake threw those 5 picks. You should thank the Bills for righting your ship. Ya'll went 12-2 after that and waited till the playoffs to revert to classic Panthers football

Clipper Nation
09-02-2014, 03:03 PM
You know that pretty much solidifies my point against SPUR (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8695)raider that our secondary COULD NOT GET WORSE.

You'll be rethinking that statement when Cason is playing 10 yards off the receiver and getting torched and DeCoud is taking all the wrong angles in coverage and whiffing on open-field tackles :lol