PDA

View Full Version : ChumpDumper

Avante
08-26-2014, 11:48 PM
Please stop stalking me, ok? It really is getting weird/strange, ok man? Go bother somebody else......pretty pretty please. You're like a speedbump, you slow everything down and get in the way.

DJR210
08-26-2014, 11:50 PM
:lol

ChumpDumper
08-26-2014, 11:53 PM
Doing a bang up job of ignoring me, Tiny.

Avante
08-26-2014, 11:59 PM
Doing a bang up job of ignoring me, Tiny.

Well little fella when I can't even fart here without you running up to sniff it....hey.

Dude, stop following me around, I don't like you and think you're a retarded little fuck, ok? And I wouldn't be talking to your bonely little ass right now if it wasn;t for everywhere I go there you are trying to suck my cock...ok?

Go away freak...ok?

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 12:01 AM
Well little fella when I can't even fart here without you running up to sniff it....hey.

Dude, stop following me around, I don't like you and think you're a retarded little fuck, ok? And I wouldn't be talking to your bonely little ass right now if everywhere I went there you where trying to suck my cock...ok?You were ignoring me, so I wasn't trying to do anything to you.

Why don't you just ignore me like you say you do?

Avante
08-27-2014, 12:05 AM
You were ignoring me, so I wasn't trying to do anything to you.

Why don't you just ignore me like you say you do?

Why follow people around who think you're a 100% retard? Don't you have any pride, no self respect at all?

Why be in all my threads when I don't want you're dumb ass there? Leave me alone ya fucking weirdo...ok? You look totally retarded litle guy, and I don't want you around me...ok?

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 12:06 AM
Why follow people areound who think you're a 100% retard? Don't you have any pride, no self respect at all?

Why be in all my threads when I don't want you're dumb as there? Leave me alone ya fucking weirdo...ok?

He is just one of many 100% retards.

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 12:07 AM
Why follow people areound who think you're a 100% retard? Don't you have any pride, no self respect at all?

Why be in all my threads when I don't want you're dumb as there? Leave me alone ya fucking weirdo...ok?So are you saying you can't ignore me if I show up in one of your threads?

Because that's different from what you have been saying even today.

I'm confused. Which do you mean?

spurraider21
08-27-2014, 12:12 AM
how do you start a thread with the title being the guy's name... then expect him to not comment

Avante
08-27-2014, 10:20 AM
So are you saying you can't ignore me if I show up in one of your threads?

Because that's different from what you have been saying even today.

I'm confused. Which do you mean?

Ok here's the deal, as you know I don't talk to you right?. So what's that tell you? So knowing I won't be responding why continue to talk..at...me?

Don't post in my threads, ok?

Avante
08-27-2014, 10:21 AM
how do you start a thread with the title being the guy's name... then expect him to not comment

I did expect him to respond and then do as I asked.

Would you follow posters around who have told you..."leave me alone?" None of us would, but this weirdo.

Blake
08-27-2014, 10:35 AM
Why this need to start threads just to bug people?

Avante
08-27-2014, 10:37 AM
Why this need to start threads just to bug people?

Nobody has to read them, let them fall off the page...KAPLUNK! Look at you, all you ever do here is see where you can go to be a bother, you deny this? And, you're always negative about everything. You also follow me around, you deny that?

This was sad to watch..."Avante is ignoring me wahwahwah"...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 10:42 AM
Ok here's the deal, as you know I don't talk to you right?. So what's that tell you? So knowing I won't be responding why continue to talk..at...me?

Don't post in my threads, ok?Nah, I'm going to post wherever I please, OK?

Blake
08-27-2014, 10:43 AM
That's not what I asked.

You have started a number of threads about me or cd or clipper or others. I've seen other people say these types of threads in the Club bug them.

Why do you have this need to start threads just to bug people?

Avante
08-27-2014, 10:45 AM
Nah, I'm going to post wherever I please, OK?

Stay out of my threads ya fucking freak, I don't want your sick shit there...ok?

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 10:47 AM
Stay out of my threads ya fucking freak, I don't want your sick shit there...ok?Nope. I'll go where I want to...OK?

Avante
08-27-2014, 10:48 AM
That's not what I asked.

You have started a number of threads about me or cd or clipper or others. I've seen other people say these types of threads in the Club bug them.

Why do you have this need to start threads just to bug people?

Show me where anyone ever said they were bugged by those threads. I've told you numerous times that to come here to...just...fuck with people sucks. So why do you still do it....constantly.

Avante
08-27-2014, 10:49 AM
Nope. I'll go where I want to...OK?

Are you really this totally fucked up? Stay out of my threads I think you suck..ok?

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 10:49 AM
Are you really this totally fucked up? Stay out of my threads I think you suck..ok?I don't care what you think and will go into whatever thread I prefer..OK?

TeyshaBlue
08-27-2014, 10:53 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/teyshablue/grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud_00.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/teyshablue/media/grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud_00.jpg.html)

KoolAid Mans Brother
08-27-2014, 10:56 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/284/239/4cc.gif

Avante
08-27-2014, 11:06 AM
I don't care what you think and will go into whatever thread I prefer..OK?

If you don't care what I think then why talk to me? How many questions have you asked me in the last year, yep..tons! Why, if you don't care what I think?

Stay out of my threads weirdo...ok?

Avante
08-27-2014, 11:07 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/284/239/4cc.gif

Grow up little guy.

Blake
08-27-2014, 11:09 AM
Show me where anyone ever said they were bugged by those threads. I've told you numerous times that to come here to...just...fuck with people sucks. So why do you still do it....constantly.

People constantly claim your threads suck. But we can ask:

Does this thread by Avante bug you?

Avante
08-27-2014, 11:20 AM
People constantly claim your threads suck. But we can ask:

Does this thread by Avante bug you?

Why ignore the question? Show me where anyone said anything about a Chump/Blake thread bugging them. Come on man prove your shit or shut the fuck up.

So you bug people because it entertains you.?

Avante
08-27-2014, 11:23 AM
Why would anyone follow others around who tell them..."leave me alone?"

Chump, go away..ok?

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 11:32 AM
Nah, I'm going to post wherever I please, OK?

Nope. I'll go where I want to...OK?

I don't care what you think and will go into whatever thread I prefer..OK?

No, you should honor his request if you are an honorable person.

But apparently you're not, you're just an ignorant retarded disrespectful lying troll.

Own it like a man, or remain the pathetic mush of diarrhea that you have made of yourself on here.

Avante
08-27-2014, 11:59 AM

But apparently you're not, you're just an ignorant retarded disrespectful lying troll.

Own it like a man, or remain the pathetic mush of diarrhea that you have made of yourself on here.

The guy is a total retard with no class, self respect at all...none. I don't want the freak around me and he's so totally fucked up he doesn't care.

benefactor
08-27-2014, 12:03 PM

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 12:04 PM

Own it like a man, or remain the pathetic mush of diarrhea that you have made of yourself on here.Please never talk to me or about me again.

You should respect my request if you are an honorable person.

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 12:05 PM
Please never talk to me or about me again.

A roach like you? You are worse than a troll.

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 12:06 PM
A roach like you? You are worse than a troll.Please never talk to me or about me again.

Avante
08-27-2014, 12:07 PM

I'll take that deal...ok? Starting right now we are dead to each other..ok? I leave you alone, you leave me alone....deal? It's the honorable thing to do.

If you refuse that deal here's my other deal.....

Everytime you ponce on my leg I;m going to.....

translation

The ALL TIME USC 400m

Yep, use your dumb ass as an excuse to show off.

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 12:09 PM
I'll take that deal...ok? Starting right now we are dead to each other..ok? I leave you alone, you leave me alone....deal? It's the honorable thing to do.I wasn't talking to you.

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 12:09 PM
I'll take that deal...ok? Starting right now we are dead to each other..ok? I leave you alone, you leave me alone....deal? It's the honorable thing to do.

The only deal I will honor is to step on his roach self and squish him, he is an abomination to humanity.

Avante
08-27-2014, 12:10 PM
I wasn't talking to you.

That was obvious, so do we have a deal?

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 12:10 PM
The only deal I will honor is to step on his roach self and squish him, he is an abomination to humanity.This is why I don't go to your GTGs.

Avante
08-27-2014, 12:11 PM
The only deal I will honor is to step on his roach self and squish him, he is an abomination to humanity.

Then he's got you bro, this is what you're not getting.

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 12:12 PM
That was obvious, so do we have a deal?You have never followed through on a deal in your life.

Tell you what, chubbs, just actually ignore me if you have such a problem with me. You'll see the occasional "lol almanac" and "whore" in someone else's quotes, but you're a big (fat) boy and can take it, can't you?

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 12:16 PM
Then he's got you bro, this is what you're not getting.

He thinks I care one way or another, I don't, but I ask all to come anyway, it is the honorable and decent thing to do.

He is scared because he is an internet tough guy getting back what he throws up at everyone.

Avante
08-27-2014, 12:17 PM
You have never followed through on a deal in your life.

Tell you what, chubbs, just actually ignore me if you have such a problem with me. You'll see the occasional "lol almanac" and "whore" in someone else's quotes, but you're a big (fat) boy and can take it, can't you?

Why do you need me so damn badly? Why do you constantly follow me around? It's annoying guy. You're an idiot, who wants a guy like you pestering them every single day in every thread? Come on man are you really this totally fucked up?

Chump, you're simply too stupid to bother with, ok man? You make CN look smart.

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 12:25 PM
He thinks I care one way or another, I don't, but I ask all to come anyway, it is the honorable and decent thing to do.

He is scared because he is an internet tough guy getting back what he throws up at everyone.Please never talk to me or about me again.

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 12:26 PM
Why do you need me so damn badly? Why do you constantly follow me around? It's annoying guy. You're an idiot, who wants a guy like you pestering them every single day in every thread? Come on man are you really this totally fucked up?

Chump, you're simply too stupid to bother with, ok man? You make CN look smart.Then don't bother with me.

Pretty simple.

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 12:30 PM
Chump doesn't deserve any honor, he is subhuman but closer to the roach family.

Just need to step on them and squish them when they rear their ugly roach heads IMHO.

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 12:31 PM
Chump doesn't deserve any honor, he is subhuman but closer to the roach family.

Just need to step on them and squish them when they rear their ugly roach heads IMHO.Please never talk to me or about me again.

Avante
08-27-2014, 12:32 PM
Then don't bother with me.

Pretty simple.

Stay out of my threads....ok? I don't want you there.

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 12:33 PM
Stay out of my threads....ok?Ignore me....ok?

Avante
08-27-2014, 12:36 PM
Ignore me....ok?

Then why ask me questions?

Dude, do you have any pride/self respect at all?

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 12:37 PM
Then why ask me questions?

Dude, do you have any pride/self respect at all?I never expect you to answer.

I like the idea of other people's reading the complete absence of back and forth.

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 12:44 PM
I never expect you to answer.

I like the idea of other people's reading the complete absence of back and forth.

And then there was the U. S. National anthem using an old English folk song as the musical background.

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 12:45 PM
And then there was the U. S. National anthem using an old English folk song as the musical background.Please never talk to me or about me again.

Blake
08-27-2014, 12:48 PM
Grow up little guy.

I think it's clear the existence of this thread bugs him.

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 12:48 PM

The 281 highway is going to be turned into a tollway unfortunately.

Blake
08-27-2014, 12:52 PM
Why ignore the question? Show me where anyone said anything about a Chump/Blake thread bugging them. Come on man prove your shit or shut the fuck up.

So you bug people because it entertains you.?

I find it amusing when you say something stupid like "i hit 70% of my bets"

And I say "prove your shit"

And you fail and instead of owning it, you blame Mason.

pretty hilarious, imo.

Blake
08-27-2014, 12:53 PM
The 281 highway is going to be turned into a tollway unfortunately.

Trollway, imo

Avante
08-27-2014, 12:57 PM
I find it amusing when you say something stupid like "i hit 70% of my bets"

And I say "prove your shit"

And you fail and instead of owning it, you blame Mason.

pretty hilarious, imo.

And here you are...STILL...talking about as we knew you would. You were so badly trolled it was crazy and you never saw it at all, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a clown guy and it was funny watching you....hahahahhah!!!!!!!

Answer my question....where is anyone complaing about a Chump/Blake thread of mine, ya fucking liar.

Blake
08-27-2014, 01:03 PM
And here you are...STILL...talking about as we knew you would. You were so badly trolled it was crazy and you never saw it at all, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a clown guy and it was funny watching you....hahahahhah!!!!!!!

still using the "i wasn't really trying" line.

Nobody believes you.

Answer my question....where is anyone complaing about a Chump/blake thread of mine, ya fucking liar.

Even if I took time to find a quote, it wouldn't matter to you.

but you can start a thread about it if it bugs you.

If not, we can just say it's my educated opinion that you're bugging people in this forum and leave it at that.

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 01:09 PM
Trollway, imo

:lmao
That was actually very witty.

I really am going to have to reassess my opinion of you.

Maybe we can finally put our differences behind us, and be able to agree to be able to disagree like mature adults.

Avante
08-27-2014, 01:11 PM
still using the "i wasn't really trying" line.

Nobody believes you.

Even if I took time to find a quote, it wouldn't matter to you.

but you can start a thread about it if it bugs you.

If not, we can just say it's my educated opinion that you're bugging people in this forum and leave it at that.

You simply lied and it's obvious.

Dude, what was with all that..."wahwahwah Avante has me on ignore wahwahwah"...hahahaha!!!!!!!!

That was so sad to watch I actually felt sorry for you.

Blake
08-27-2014, 01:13 PM
You simply lied and it's obvious.

Dude, what ws with all that..."wahwahwah Avante has me on ignore wahwahwah"...hahahaha!!!!!!!!

That was so sad to watch I actually felt sorry for you.

It was "Avante has me on ignore lolololololollol"

Avante
08-27-2014, 01:17 PM
It was "Avante has me on ignore lolololololollol"

Let's have some more fun then..ok? I'm going back to ignoring your dumbass since you have so much fun with it.

Good bye!

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 01:20 PM
Let's have some more fun then..ok? I'm going back to ignoring your dumbass since you have so much fun with it.

Good bye!

I put the chump sewer roach on ignore as we agreed.

Oddly enough, Blake has been being a somewhat decent poster of late, at least to me, so I will respond to him in kind.

Go figure! Miracles do occur. I wonder how long it will last though.

Avante
08-27-2014, 01:27 PM
I put the chump sewer roach on ignore as we agreed.

Oddly enough, Blake has been being a somewhat decent poster of late, at least to me, so I will respond to him in kind.

Go figure! Miracles do occur. I wonder how long it will last though.

Blake doesn't add anything and he's boring. I gained nothing bothering with him, he's just negative, negative, yep, not worth my time.

Blake
08-27-2014, 01:30 PM

Good bye!

k, talk to ya later!

Blake
08-27-2014, 01:30 PM
Blake doesn't add anything and he's boring. I gained nothing bothering with him, he's just negative, negative, yep, not worth my time.

Yet you've started so many threads and written so many poems about me

Avante
08-27-2014, 02:19 PM
Now that I've accomplished my goals with this thread, lets have some music:toast

One of those little hidden gems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHo1AEeeLfA

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 03:30 PM
Yet you've started so many threads and written so many poems about me

I doubt you have to worry for too long, no doubt he has a few more poems saved up where those others came from.

Avante
08-27-2014, 03:41 PM
I doubt you have to worry for too long, no doubt he has a few more poems saved up where those others came from.

"Blake"

I took the boy
off ignore
his weepin' and moanin'
I couldn't take anymore

it was wahwah wimper
cry cry cry
so I threw the dog a bone
felt sorry for the guy

then when he posted
looking like a total whore
then I remembered
why I had the boy on ignore

Blake
08-27-2014, 04:26 PM
"Blake is so boring that I wrote a poem about him."

ohmwrecker
08-27-2014, 04:28 PM
Yeah, I don't get it either.

Avante
08-27-2014, 04:36 PM

It's real simple, we have a genuine asshole here doing..o..but bugging people. He cried all over the place when he was being ignored, yep just like a little bitch. So I get a laugh out of watching how badly I own this little shit.

Yep, cheap entertainment:downspin:

Blake
08-27-2014, 04:37 PM
That poem learned me

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 04:37 PM

Actually I think blake and Avante really do like kidding each other in a harmless sort of way.

Blake
08-27-2014, 04:38 PM
Actually I think blake and Avante really do like kidding each other in a harmless sort of way.

Lol

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 04:39 PM
That poem learned me

Be grateful, Avante doesn't write poems for just anyone.

I would be flattered if I were you.