PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Who will be Cleveland's scape goat if they don't win?

RsxPiimp
08-27-2014, 12:22 AM
Love, Irving, or Blatt?

baseline bum
08-27-2014, 12:25 AM
Art Modell

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-27-2014, 12:25 AM
Love

Chinook
08-27-2014, 12:30 AM
Irving, since he'll probably be the reason for it.

100%duncan
08-27-2014, 12:47 AM
Blatt

hater
08-27-2014, 12:52 AM
:lmao who the fuck is the Cavs coach???

ElNono
08-27-2014, 12:59 AM
Earnest Byner

Thread
08-27-2014, 01:04 AM
Nobody, like in June of '13.

HI-FI
08-27-2014, 01:13 AM
Art Modell
:lol

spurraider21
08-27-2014, 01:15 AM
Brian Hoyer

Spurs 4 The Win
08-27-2014, 01:40 AM
Delonte West

heyheymymy
08-27-2014, 02:43 AM
time, not enough of it.

Jenks
08-27-2014, 05:46 AM
If Wiggins isn't a bust, Love will get all the blame.

Captivus
08-27-2014, 07:40 AM
Irving, since he'll probably be the reason for it.

He will be critized if he doesnt improve his stats compared to his last year.
The problem is he was pretty good last year, almost 21/6/4.

Franklin
08-27-2014, 08:21 AM
Broken air conditioning, cramp, diarrhea etc...

Seventyniner
08-27-2014, 09:16 AM
I'm hoping it's Kawhi.

Clipper Nation
08-27-2014, 09:18 AM
As always, it'll be LeBron, when Love and Kyrie both choke....

Leetonidas
08-27-2014, 09:28 AM
It will be LeBron, as it always is. He is the opposite of Kobe in that he always gets the blame when his team fails whether he puts up insane numbers or not. tbh the only loss I can put on him is the 2011 series vs. the Mavericks. Every other time LeBron played like a beast yet he always shoulders the blame unlike Kobe who always gets a pass for his "shitty" all-star teammates messing it up for him :rolleyes

I don't even like Bron tbh but it's obvious that he will always receive the blame if his team loses. If you disagree you're a hater or retarded imho

TDMVPDPOY
08-27-2014, 09:32 AM
If Wiggins isn't a bust, Love will get all the blame.

even with empty stats?

JoeTait75
08-27-2014, 09:56 AM
1. Kyrie

2. Kyrie

3. Kyrie

4. Blatt

5. Kyrie

6. Love

7. Kyrie

8. Kyrie

9. Kyrie

10. Kyrie

The two guys who won't be blamed for anything, regardless of what happens, are LeBron and (believe it or not) Dion Waiters.

100%duncan
08-27-2014, 11:33 AM
1. Kyrie

2. Kyrie

3. Kyrie

4. Blatt

5. Kyrie

6. Love

7. Kyrie

8. Kyrie

9. Kyrie

10. Kyrie

The two guys who won't be blamed for anything, regardless of what happens, are LeBron and (believe it or not) Dion Waiters.

As opposite as it may sound but the media doesn't really like Lebron when his team is not winning so yep he's gonna be blamed IMHO. Though I got Blatt as my dude.

Chris
08-27-2014, 12:14 PM
The Letter clearly defined that the Cavs have no chance of winning their first year.

Killakobe81
08-27-2014, 12:16 PM
It will be LeBron, as it always is. He is the opposite of Kobe in that he always gets the blame when his team fails whether he puts up insane numbers or not. tbh the only loss I can put on him is the 2011 series vs. the Mavericks. Every other time LeBron played like a beast yet he always shoulders the blame unlike Kobe who always gets a pass for his "shitty" all-star teammates messing it up for him :rolleyes

I don't even like Bron tbh but it's obvious that he will always receive the blame if his team loses. If you disagree you're a hater or retarded imho

He was pretty amazing those last couple playoff games in Cleveland vs. Boston in 2010 ... or was it his shoulder or Delonte banging his mom that made him play like shit?

I get what you are saying Lebron does take some unfair heat but exaggerations like this one is full of shit. Every great player including, especially Kobe has had bad playoff games/series ...even Jordan. Not saying you should blame a loss on one person unless you guve them all the credit for the win but as amazing as Lebron is ... he has had a his share of shitty playoff games.

Most fans if you like or at least dont hate a player focus on the good games over the bad.

Clipper Nation
08-27-2014, 01:33 PM
He was pretty amazing those last couple playoff games in Cleveland vs. Boston in 2010 ... or was it his shoulder or Delonte banging his mom that made him play like shit?

Yeah, his triple-double in the deciding game was pretty amazing, tbh.... despite starters Jamison and Parker shooting a combined 4-14 from the floor and the Cavs' bench getting outscored by Tony Allen and the corpse of Rasheed Wallace, LeBron's retarded haters still try to claim that they lost because LeBron somehow "quit" :lol

Killakobe81
08-27-2014, 02:08 PM
Yeah, his triple-double in the deciding game was pretty amazing, tbh.... despite starters Jamison and Parker shooting a combined 4-14 from the floor and the Cavs' bench getting outscored by Tony Allen and the corpse of Rasheed Wallace, LeBron's retarded haters still try to claim that they lost because LeBron somehow "quit" :lol

They sucked, but he was far from his best. you can post any empty stats you want. You know I already think he still has an outside shot at GOAT ... but he has had a few games where he came up short. Shitt happens ... even to MJ and even more often to Kobe. I get you love the man, but you have to at least admit that. You slam CP3... but before the two rings ... he had a lot in common with James ... great advanced metrics but no titles to show.

Thread
08-27-2014, 02:24 PM
Nobody, like in June of '13.

Me

Clipper Nation
08-27-2014, 02:24 PM
They sucked, but he was far from his best. you can post any empty stats you want. You know I already think he still has an outside shot at GOAT ... but he has had a few games where he came up short. Shitt happens ... even to MJ and even more often to Kobe. I get you love the man, but you have to at least admit that.
Yes, he's had some poor playoff performances over the years, but haters pick the dumbest examples that don't even apply (the 2010 Boston series, this past Finals, he's even been accused by retards on here for "playing like a pussy" during his insanely dominant 2009 Orlando series) :lol

You slam CP3... but before the two rings ... he had a lot in common with James ... great advanced metrics but no titles to show.
At age 22, LeBron dragged an atrocious team to the Finals, then followed it up with an ECF appearance two years later.... at age 22, Choke Paul finally made the playoffs for the first time despite always having better talent around him (David West, Peja, Chandler, hell, even Desmond Mason and Friend Killer were better than the scrubs LeBron was carrying) and he still hasn't made it past the second round to this day.... no comparison, really....

Thread
08-27-2014, 02:31 PM
Yes, he's had some poor playoff performances over the years, but haters pick the dumbest examples that don't even apply (the 2010 Boston series, this past Finals, he's even been accused by retards on here for "playing like a pussy" during his insanely dominant 2009 Orlando series) :lol

At age 22, LeBron dragged an atrocious team to the Finals, then followed it up with an ECF appearance two years later.... at age 22, Choke Paul finally made the playoffs for the first time despite always having better talent around him (David West, Peja, Chandler, hell, even Desmond Mason and Friend Killer were better than the scrubs LeBron was carrying) and he still hasn't made it past the second round to this day.... no comparison, really....

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

JoeTait75
08-27-2014, 02:36 PM

Did you actually watch Game 6 of the Boston series in 2010, or did you just look at the box score afterward?

lefty
08-27-2014, 02:43 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/oUZqX2UgK2xnq/giphy.gif

Killakobe81
08-27-2014, 02:44 PM
Did you actually watch Game 6 of the Boston series in 2010, or did you just look at the box score afterward?

My point exactly. Simmons a HUGE Lebron fan wondered if he had "quit". For example compare his effort versus Boston in 2008 with LESS help vs. 2010 ... he was amazing in that series and when he lost in 7 ... you felt he had gave everything he had. Did not feel that way in 2010. I wont say he choked or quit, Boston was the better team... but he didnt look like the best player in that series by the end and that was the issue for me.

The guy still could be GOAT I just wish his haters and his supporters could be more objective. If he gets the Lion's share of the praise when he dominates and wins ... he gets SOME of the blame when they lose. Not the lion's share cuz he has been amazing but some of it ...

Also Lol at the haters saying he NEEDS so much help ... and the dyck riders (not saying you, CN) that he never had enough ...the truth lies somewhere in between, me thinks.

Killakobe81
08-27-2014, 02:52 PM

Im no Paul fan ... but when did Paul ever get to play in the East? As bad as you say Lebron's team-mates have been Paul has had far worse from a coaching standpoint ...your boy VDN being a prime example.

Clipper Nation
08-27-2014, 02:52 PM
Boiled down:::

Kirby is the sole owner. The sole proprietor. The bag is his and his alone, Daddy-O, and that's just how it's gonna be.

mudyez
08-27-2014, 03:00 PM
I'm hoping it's Kawhi.

:tu

Thread
08-28-2014, 04:55 PM
Kirby is the sole owner. The sole proprietor. The bag is his and his alone, Daddy-O, and that's just how it's gonna be.

No.

Clipper Nation
08-28-2014, 05:24 PM
No.

DMC
08-28-2014, 06:19 PM
It's all on Lebron. If he doesn't make the Finals, it will be said he wanted an on the job vacation from competing. If he defers to other guys and becomes a playmaker more than a scorer, that could happen. Kevin Love has never had any pressure on him to win, now he does. We'll see how he responds to it. Same is true for Irving.

Thread
08-29-2014, 07:06 AM

No.

Clipper Nation
08-29-2014, 09:36 AM
No.

Kool Bob Love
08-29-2014, 10:01 AM
No.

No.

lakers: nugatory

Spurs: 2014 World Champions

moisaenz
08-29-2014, 10:13 AM
haha kobe has as many championships as a TOSB.

LkrFan
08-29-2014, 11:42 AM
Art Modell

:lmao

Thread
08-29-2014, 01:46 PM
haha kobe has as many championships as a TOSB.

Another piss pot chickenshit from upstairs. I spit on you.

Thread
08-29-2014, 01:46 PM

No.

Arnold Toht
08-29-2014, 02:08 PM
No.

And he's a piss pot faggot.

RsxPiimp
08-29-2014, 02:39 PM
What is Art Modell's connection with the Cavs? Sorry, I honestly do not know.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-29-2014, 02:57 PM

I'm going to bump this since Clipper Nation is being his usual self, and ignoring any argument against his.

:cry stop posting things that make me look dumb

Clipper Nation
08-29-2014, 03:23 PM
I'm going to bump this since Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500) is being his usual self, and ignoring any argument against his.

:cry stop posting things that make me look dumb
:lmao Cum > Montana

Thread
08-29-2014, 05:11 PM
And he's a piss pot faggot.

Arn

elmanutres
08-30-2014, 04:58 PM
No.

Duncan 5 + tiebreaker > tosb korby 5

Thread
08-31-2014, 03:44 PM
Duncan 5 + tiebreaker > tosb korby 5

No.

The Bag stays in Texas till further notice.

& that's just the way it's gonna be.

Let us proceed...

SpurSwag
08-31-2014, 05:09 PM
I actually watched lebrons game 6 against Boston in 2010 a couple days ago, I definitely didn't get the sense he quit but it definitely wasn't his best game or a triple double to really be that proud of. He wasn't all that engaged for whatever reason, though I don't think he quit. I really think he wanted to win it, I just feel like all of the weight of carrying the team and him realizing it wasn't gonna happen with that team just took a toll on him maybe. The only series loss that should ever actually be used against Lebron is the one against Dallas and maybe, MAYBE the 2010 celtics one but even that is iffy. I think Chris Pauls resume is much sketchier than lebrons was before he got the ring due to all the talent Chris has around him, it's talent that Lebron never could have dreamed of having in Cleveland. Give him a reliable scoring option like hornets David west and I feel like Lebron might have won one in Cleveland.

mudyez
09-17-2014, 04:26 AM
Hesitant starting a new thread, but german media is reporting Matrix to Cavs.

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/ussport/nba/1409/Artikel/news-geruechte-1709-shawn-marion-erklaert-wechsel-zu-cleveland-cavaliers-sechs-potenzielle-atlanta-hawks-kaeufer.html

TDMVPDPOY
09-17-2014, 05:26 AM
I actually watched lebrons game 6 against Boston in 2010 a couple days ago, I definitely didn't get the sense he quit but it definitely wasn't his best game or a triple double to really be that proud of. He wasn't all that engaged for whatever reason, though I don't think he quit. I really think he wanted to win it, I just feel like all of the weight of carrying the team and him realizing it wasn't gonna happen with that team just took a toll on him maybe. The only series loss that should ever actually be used against Lebron is the one against Dallas and maybe, MAYBE the 2010 celtics one but even that is iffy. I think Chris Pauls resume is much sketchier than lebrons was before he got the ring due to all the talent Chris has around him, it's talent that Lebron never could have dreamed of having in Cleveland. Give him a reliable scoring option like hornets David west and I feel like Lebron might have won one in Cleveland.

he also didnt look engage in the 13 and 14 finals man...
13 series they dared hiim to shoot and he didnt cause he knew he had no jumpshot
14 series dude was busy protecting his efficiency then actually doing more while still scoring a high %

i want the spurs to exposed that irving kent, after the shit he pull last season in the AS game with the ballhog shenanigans to win fmvp, then fiba championships chucking in the gold medal game

DMC
09-17-2014, 08:12 AM

AKA quit. When you accept the role of savior, you have to assume the cross comes with it.

spurraider21
10-19-2014, 01:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmlTByKgX6w

RsxPiimp
10-19-2014, 01:23 PM
that's pretty weak. at least kiss her cheek

Infinite_limit
10-20-2014, 08:20 PM
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/roseusa_zps9396ca56.png

RsxPiimp
12-29-2014, 01:50 PM
Zach Lowe ZachLowe_NBA

Follow Just be warned: Kevin Love is almost surely next on the Cavs scapegoat flow chart. The rumblings are coming.

lefty
12-29-2014, 02:02 PM
:lol Love
:lol stat padding in garbage time when the Wolves were getting blown out
:lol overrated
:lol soft
:lol 3 point shooter

Thread
12-29-2014, 02:20 PM
Zach Lowe Zach (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11982)Lowe_NBA

Follow Just be warned: Kevin Love is almost surely next on the Cavs scapegoat flow chart. The rumblings are coming.

Sure, he's white & he ain't LeBron. We always end up holding the dirty end of the stick. Kool is fuckin' chicks left & right, Luv is sittin' in a ski lodge sippin' hot chocolate after a night of fuckin' chicks right & left. I'm sittin' here in my fuckin' Fruits babysitting a fandom with a Shit Bag in Texas.

Thebesteva
12-29-2014, 02:22 PM
Ultimately the focus will be,"Did Lebron mess up by leaving Miami?" Of course Skip and the critics will say yes, and Stephen A Niglet will defend Lebronze amazing decision and say :cry its not bron brons fault

Thread
12-29-2014, 02:26 PM
Ultimately the focus will be,"Did Lebron mess up by leaving Miami?" Of course Skip and the critics will say yes, and Stephen A Niglet will defend Lebronze amazing decision and say :cry its not bron brons fault

Then what will happen, Eva?

Thebesteva
12-29-2014, 02:29 PM
Then what will happen, Eva?

Lebron might go down as one of the rarest athletes of all time for all the wrong reasons. He might retire with only 2-3 rings which is a huge failure given the pedestal he was standing on by the media and the NBA itself. This guy has had the refs in his pockets and his mental weakness has inhibited him throughout his career. Same thing as Peyton Manning, great player but he never had that mental toughness to get through his issues.

Only time will tell, but this guy was EASILY supposed to surpass Kobe, Magic, MJ, I still dont have him passing either yet.

Splits
12-29-2014, 02:34 PM
Sure, he's white & he ain't LeBron. We always end up holding the dirty end of the stick. Kool is fuckin' chicks left & right, Luv is sittin' in a ski lodge sippin' hot chocolate after a night of fuckin' chicks right & left. I'm sittin' here in my fuckin' Fruits babysitting a fandom with a Shit Bag in Texas.

By God you are delusional. Your efriends, the only "friends" you have, are the biggest losers the net has ever seen. And you try to prop them up,when in real life they're buttfucking watching Naruto.

You're a loser

jeebus
12-29-2014, 02:47 PM
It's been amusing watching Lebeta's game fall off a cliff. He wasn't all that great last year or the year before, but this year, I wouldn't play him over Fat Head. Was his peak the 11-12 season? Every season before that, he had someone else carry his ass to the playoffs. He begged the wrong people (Love, Miller, lol failing to persuade Allen) to carry him this year and he's paying the price. LeCuck the GM makes MJ look like the God GM.

Thread
12-29-2014, 02:48 PM
By God you are delusional. Your efriends, the only "friends" you have, are the biggest losers the net has ever seen. And you try to prop them up,when in real life they're buttfucking watching Naruto.

You're a loser

Though you didn't mind hittin' the links repeatedly with this loser, or, running to Ellis with this loser's "Splits" or, buying this loser a swell driver.

Thread
12-29-2014, 02:50 PM
It's been amusing watching Lebeta's game fall off a cliff. He wasn't all that great last year or the year before, but this year, I wouldn't play him over Fat Head. Was his peak the 11-12 season?

His 2nd peak was Amy bargin' in late to save his & my ass, respectively.

Splits
12-29-2014, 02:53 PM
Though you didn't mind hittin' the links repeatedly with this loser, or, running to Ellis with this loser's "Splits" or, buying this loser a swell driver.

Doesn't change the facts.

You and your efriends are losers.

Thread
12-29-2014, 03:05 PM
Doesn't change the facts.

You and your efriends are losers.

I've never seen a championsh.........eh, just forget it.

jeebus
12-29-2014, 03:05 PM
His 2nd peak was Amy bargin' in late to save his & my ass, respectively.
No, I don't think Blatt survives 2015, be it this season or the next. The more interesting question is how much money LeDelonte gets next season. If GMs are smart, they won't give his useless ass more than $4.5m per year.

Thread
12-29-2014, 03:07 PM
No, I don't think Blatt survives 2015, be it this season or the next. The more interesting question is how much money LeDelonte gets next season. If GMs are smart, they won't give his useless ass more than $4.5m per year.

Then I'm afraid we'll once again see Gilbert chasing James around Soldiers & Sailors Monument and on up Euclid Avenue.

jeebus
12-29-2014, 03:09 PM
Then I'm afraid we'll once again see Gilbert chasing James around Soldiers & Sailors Monument and on up Euclid Avenue.

Splits
12-29-2014, 03:10 PM

Don't quote my street without cred. I grew up on Ainsworth, gramps ran Euclid

Thread
12-29-2014, 03:14 PM
Don't quote my street without cred. I grew up on Ainsworth, gramps ran Euclid

Good days, the Hippodrome, Jeans Fun House, Stage Door Johnnies, Prospect Avenue street walkers, Otto Moser's with the trophy heads on the walls, There was a pool hall up a ways on Euclid, on the right side as you're walking away from the Terminal Tower. It was on the 2nd floor, but, I can't recall the name. Do you?

Splits
12-29-2014, 03:31 PM
Good days, the Hippodrome, Jeans Fun House, Stage Door Johnnies, Prospect Avenue street walkers, Otto Moser's with the trophy heads on the walls, There was a pool hall up a ways on Euclid, on the right side as you're walking away from the Terminal Tower. It was on the 2nd floor, but, I can't recall the name. Do you?

I wasn't of drinking age, I'll have to ask my elders. They were the Italians that ran the hood, sewage, concrete and the like.

Splits
12-29-2014, 04:51 PM

Got clarification, you're talking downtown, I was talking South Euclid.

DMC
12-29-2014, 07:20 PM
Cleveland is a shithole, regardless how fondly you remember it. People can't fucking wait to get out of there. Probably the shittiest American city I've ever spent the night in (never stayed in Detroit).

Thebesteva
12-29-2014, 07:22 PM
Reading this thread answers the question, the Cavs forum is split that its either Blatt's fault for not bringing the best out of Bronze or its Lebronze fault for losing what he had in those 4 years with Miami.

Pretty hilarious how cursed Cleveland is

http://realcavsfans.com/community/index.php?threads/welcome-back-home-lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-23.44411/page-146

lefty
12-29-2014, 07:23 PM
Cleveland is a shithole, regardless how fondly you remember it. People can't fucking wait to get out of there. Probably the shittiest American city I've ever spent the night in (never stayed in Detroit).

At least...

They're not Detroit!

Thread
12-29-2014, 07:32 PM

It's like any city, there are good & bad parts to it.

DMC
12-29-2014, 07:36 PM

She's just like any other woman, there are good and bad parts to her...

It's just like any other car, there are good and bad parts to it...

It was just like any other movie, there were good and bad parts to it...

See how nebulous and pointless that is?

Thread
12-29-2014, 07:45 PM
She's just like any other woman, there are good and bad parts to her...

It's just like any other car, there are good and bad parts to it...

It was just like any other movie, there were good and bad parts to it...

See how nebulous and pointless that is?

To you, yes. To me, no.

TDMVPDPOY
12-29-2014, 08:08 PM
would be funni if the players demand a black coach to replace blatt

then again when was the last time a black coach won anything? rivers dont count, t hat clown cant do shit with a shitty roster

Thread
12-29-2014, 08:11 PM
would be funni if the players demand a black coach to replace blatt

then again when was the last time a black coach won anything? rivers dont count, t hat clown cant do shit with a shitty roster

Let me get my calculator fired up here on the old CPU.........

Lakers: 17

Celtics: 16

Danka.

12-29-2014, 08:22 PM

North, west, south, east, there aren't any "good" parts of Detroit. They're fixing up the downtown though, and the suburbs are some of the best in the country.

LkrFan
12-29-2014, 08:32 PM
LeHype should be the scapeGOAT. Kobe got roasted for not getting past the Suns even though he played with Smush Parker and Kwame fucking Brown.

If LeHype doesn't get out of the lEast this year - especially flanked by 2 allstars, it will go down as the single biggest failure in NBA history.

You fat neck farmers bet not even try to :downspin: that shit either. :lol

Thread
12-29-2014, 08:34 PM
There was a lot of gobbledeegook on the radio today over this crisis. The Holiday season caught Media unprepared and they want to get their ducks in-a-row before marching some poor soul up those 13 steps.

Patience.

RsxPiimp
12-29-2014, 08:37 PM
There was a lot of gobbledeegook on the radio today over this crisis. The Holiday season caught Media unprepared and they want to get their ducks in-a-row before marching some poor soul up those 13 steps.

Patience.

Clipper Nation
12-29-2014, 08:49 PM
As always, LeBron's the scapegoat. It's clear Blatt sucks and Kyrie, Love and Waiters are cancers and losers, but Media is already setting it up so that every loss is "LeBron quitting on the coach."

LkrFan
12-29-2014, 08:55 PM
As always, LeBron's the scapegoat. It's clear Blatt sucks and Kyrie, Love and Waiters are cancers and losers, but Media is already setting it up so that every loss is "LeBron quitting on the coach."

He got all the props when he "won" in South Beach. If he doesn't get outta the sorry ass EC with two allstars by his side this year, stand by son. :)

Splits
12-29-2014, 09:00 PM
LeHype should be the scapeGOAT. Kobe got roasted for not getting past the Suns even though he played with Smush Parker and Kwame fucking Brown.

If LeHype doesn't get out of the lEast this year - especially flanked by 2 allstars, it will go down as the single biggest failure in NBA history.

:lmao delusional

Obviously the biggest failure in NBA history belongs to the 2012 stacked Kobes, with Dwert, MVPAU, and a two-time MVP point guard raping $120 million from a dead chemist

But we can't forget prime Kirby missing the playoffs, that was some golden shower shit right there

Splits
12-29-2014, 09:02 PM
He got all the props when he "won" in South Beach. If he doesn't get outta the sorry ass EC with two allstars by his side this year, stand by son. :)

Spin 25/5/5 and being the worst team in Cali! Kings included. How come Kirby can't lead a team to an 8 seed? Duncan's done it with a bunch of soft euro pussies for years

LkrFan
12-29-2014, 09:05 PM
Spin 25/5/5 and being the worst team in Cali! Kings included. How come Kirby can't lead a team to an 8 seed? Duncan's done it with a bunch of soft euro puss Iselin for years

Nothing to :downspin:. It's all about the http://lakers.topbuzz.com/modules/PNphpBB2/images/avatars/upload/28241195052f8e2e2effe6.png for me. Not sweating Kobe. Sorry to disappoint son.

Splits
12-29-2014, 09:07 PM
Nothing to :downspin:. It's all about the http://lakers.topbuzz.com/modules/PNphpBB2/images/avatars/upload/28241195052f8e2e2effe6.png for me. Not sweating Kobe. Sorry to disappoint son.

Keep sucking that government teet, saying "yes sir" to dudes who are old enough to be your son, son

LkrFan
12-29-2014, 09:08 PM
:lmao delusional

Obviously the biggest failure in NBA history belongs to the 2012 stacked Kobes, with Dwert, MVPAU, and a two-time MVP point guard raping $120 million from a dead chemist

But we can't forget prime Kirby missing the playoffs, that was some golden shower shit right there

I said single biggest failure - not team. :lol

If he doesn't get outta the sorry ass EC with two allstars by his side, you stand the fuck by too. :)

LkrFan
12-29-2014, 09:09 PM
Keep sucking that government teet, saying "yes sir" to dudes who are old enough to be your son, son

:lol - not even close.

Splits
12-29-2014, 09:10 PM
you stand the fuck by too. :)

Wut?

Clipper Nation
12-29-2014, 09:11 PM
You should be sweating your lack of a legal American green card, Rico :lol

Splits
12-29-2014, 09:13 PM
:lol - not even close.

Uh huh. You don't want to admit you salute the youngins, but you say yessir to E3s all day. You're stuck, you reached your government teet sucking ceiling. These are things we know

Do you speak any japanese?

LkrFan
12-29-2014, 09:13 PM
Wut?
You, like Lebron's Zipper Nation, are a Lebronite. Stand by for jokes if he fails to conquer a weakass EC with 2 allstars. :lol

Clipper Nation
12-29-2014, 09:15 PM
You, like Lebron's Zipper Nation, are a Lebronite. Stand by for jokes if he fails to conquer a weakass EC with 2 allstars. :lol
Sorry Emanuel, but no "joke" can top how Kirby is finishing up his career :lol

Splits
12-29-2014, 09:16 PM

:cry he "fought" for his cuntry

:cry killing Arabs so we don't have to fight em overy here

LkrFan
12-29-2014, 09:16 PM
Uh huh. You don't want to admit you salute the youngins, but you say yessir to E3s all day. You're stuck, you reached your government teet sucking ceiling. These are things we know

Do you speak any japanese?

I'm an officer - I return salutes - I don't salute E-3s. What the fuck I look like saluting an E-3? You're a dumbass. :lol

Don't speak too much Japanese. Only English and some Spanglish. :lol

LkrFan
12-29-2014, 09:18 PM
:cry he "fought" for his cuntry

:cry killing Arabs so we don't have to fight em overy here

I'm a Healthcare Administrator. What the fuck I need a weapon for? Dumbass. SMH :lmao

Splits
12-29-2014, 09:18 PM

:lol no

I take pride in destroying the Heat franchise. Answer me this: what NBA team can claim victory over Duncan's Spurs?

I'm waiting....

LkrFan
12-29-2014, 09:19 PM

AlexJones
12-29-2014, 09:19 PM
Ethan Strauss‏@SherwoodStrauss (https://twitter.com/SherwoodStrauss)

Love is like Bosh in the 1st year of the Big 3 except with horrible defense, constant pouting and 1/1000th the criticism

Splits
12-29-2014, 09:20 PM
I'm an officer - I return salutes - I don't salute E-3s. What the fuck I look like saluting an E-3? You're a dumbass. :lol

Don't speak too much Japanese. Only English and some Spanglish. :lol

So you "lived" in Japan for 5 years and can't speak a lick? Typical.

LkrFan
12-29-2014, 09:20 PM
:lol no

I take pride in destroying the Heat franchise. Answer me this: what NBA team can claim victory over Duncan's Spurs?

I'm waiting....

Kobe has a winning H2H record vs. Jim in the playoffs when both players played. :downspin:

Splits
12-29-2014, 09:22 PM
I'm a Healthcare Administrator. What the fuck I need a weapon for? Dumbass. SMH :lmao

:lmao illegal paper pusher, causing all the VA backlog problems, Javier

LkrFan
12-29-2014, 09:23 PM
So you "lived" in Japan for 5 years and can't speak a lick? Typical.

My 1st 2 years I was out to sea a lot onboard USS George Washington (CVN-73). The next 3 years I was st US Naval Hospital Yokosuka. I spent long hours behind a desk talking shit on ST so I didn't leave the base much. :lol

LkrFan
12-29-2014, 09:25 PM
:lmao illegal paper pusher, causing all the VA backlog problems, Javier

:lolK - that was funny. I hope I NEVER need the punkass VA. :lmao

LkrFan
12-29-2014, 09:26 PM
Sorry Emanuel, but no "joke" can top how Kirby is finishing up his career :lol

Splits
12-29-2014, 09:28 PM
Kobe has a winning H2H record vs. Jim in the playoffs when both players played. :downspin:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gif

Raven
12-29-2014, 09:30 PM

nothing to spin here, it's just a flat out no tbh :lol

Thread
12-29-2014, 09:34 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gif

That was when Amy was still in the circle of trust.

Splits
12-29-2014, 09:35 PM
My 1st 2 years I was out to sea a lot onboard USS George Washington (CVN-73). The next 3 years I was st US Naval Hospital Yokosuka. I spent long hours behind a desk talking shit on ST so I didn't leave the base much. :lol

Yeah, well my brother is statoned off the Panamanian coast on the USS Gary and doesn't claim to speak mexican. Get a hold of your ego.

Thread
12-29-2014, 09:36 PM
Yeah, well my brother is statoned off the Panamanian coast on the US Gary and doesn't claim to speak mexican. Get a hold of your ego.

Bend over. I'll get a hold of your fuckin' ego.

Splits
12-29-2014, 09:39 PM
That was when Amy was still in the circle of trust.

Bend over, I'll give your circle some trust

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/10d39bf6f37f3ca1085617975398929dfdaece05/c=0-183-1218-1807&r=537&c=0-0-534-712/local/-/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2014/06/16/1402901275000-USATSI-7955966.jpg

Thread
12-29-2014, 09:42 PM
^That was when Amy was outta of the circle of trust.

LkrFan
12-29-2014, 09:44 PM
Yeah, well my brother is statoned off the Panamanian coast on the USS Gary and doesn't claim to speak mexican. Get a hold of your ego.

¿Cuándo puedo reclamar que yo pudiera hablar con fluidez japonés de mierda ignorante ? Le dije que hablaba algo de japonés y spanglish . Eres un idiota increíble. :rollin :lmao :rollin

Splits
12-29-2014, 09:53 PM
¿Cuándo puedo reclamar que yo pudiera hablar con fluidez japonés de mierda ignorante ? Le dije que hablaba algo de japonés y spanglish . Eres un idiota increíble. :rollin :lmao :rollin

:lol mexican

I only speak 3 languages, and that's not one of em

Splits
12-29-2014, 09:55 PM
^That was when Amy was outta of the circle of trust.

Damn, 5 gots you all outta sorts, must be really painful. That said, I've no sympathy. Go fuck your daughter summore, fuckface

LkrFan
12-29-2014, 10:00 PM
:lol mexican

I only speak 3 languages, and that's not one of em

Thread
12-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Damn, 5 gots you all outta sorts, must be really painful. That said, I've no sympathy. Go fuck your daughter summore, fuckface

Amy happened.

You can dish it, but, you cannot take it, Splits.

Splits
12-29-2014, 10:42 PM
Amy happened.

You can dish it, but, you cannot take it, Splits.

I'd say you're pathetic, but this is just beyond insulting language. I mean, coming from you, the Hider in Chief, the guy who runs as fast as he can when Duncan is measuring ring sizes while Kirby is faking injuries and chasing meaningless records...no words can describe how far you've fallen . It's tragic...like aids level of tragic. Good luck, you old wrinkled piece of shit

Thread
12-29-2014, 10:44 PM
I'd say you're pathetic, but this is just beyond insultING language I mean, coming from you, the Hider in Chief, the guy who runs as fast as he can when Duncan is measuring ring sizes while Kirby is faking injuris and chasing meaningless records...no words can describe how far you've fallen . It's tragic...like aids level of tragic

I was here when Duncan rang in June. I cited it.

---

Amy is a different thing. I have every right to hold onto her and that incident.

Splits
12-29-2014, 10:49 PM
I was here when Duncan rang in June. I cited it.

---

Amy is a different thing. I have every right to hold onto her and that incident.

No you were not, and nobody outside of this little group of failhating junkies know what "amy" means. It's probably the most failed schtick since Obama is Kenyan. So stupid only stupid people think it's real/funny

Thread
12-29-2014, 10:52 PM
No you were not, and nobody outside of this little group of failhating junkies know what "amy" means. It's probably the most failed schtick since Obama is Kenyan. So stupid only stupid people think it's real/funny

I was here the day you rang. Many a Spurs Fan cited me for showing up.

---

I don't need support for (Amy). I'm fine going it alone. Amy busted Tim's hole, took his concentration away just enough for the Heat to slip in there and abscond with the goods.

You can dish it, Splits, but, you cannot take it.

Stalin
12-30-2014, 04:22 AM
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/roseusa_zps9396ca56.png

:lol:lol
:lol:lol:lol

Mal
12-30-2014, 04:41 AM
Zach Lowe ZachLowe_NBA

I`d still like Kevin Love for Spurs. Splitter + Ayers + Daye for him :)

DMC
12-30-2014, 10:57 AM
Let me get my calculator fired up here on the old CPU.........

Lakers: 17

Celtics: 16

Danka.

Doesn't make you the champion, you have to throw out that series and just say 16 each but we both know you gave that one away, and you gave one to Larry Brown.

DMC
12-30-2014, 10:58 AM
I`d still like Kevin Love for Spurs. Splitter + Ayers + Daye for him :)

Ayres and Daye sure, not Splitter. He actually plays defense.

Thread
12-30-2014, 10:59 AM
Doesn't make you the champion, you have to throw out that series and just say 16 each but we both know you gave that one away, and you gave one to Larry Brown.

Relax, I was just checkin' assholes, D.

DMC
12-30-2014, 11:02 AM
Relax, I was just checkin' assholes, D.

You made Doc Rivers a championship level coach. Congrats Dale. Spurs could never have done that.

Mal
12-30-2014, 11:05 AM
Ayres and Daye sure, not Splitter. He actually plays defense.

I`d actually liked to add some value to this fake trade offer :) Cavs need real C, Spurs get young all-star, who I think could be properly coached by Pop. Win - win. Do it RC

Thread
12-30-2014, 11:12 AM
You made Doc Rivers a championship level coach. Congrats Dale.

Absolutely. I take my shit.

Clipper Nation
12-30-2014, 11:22 AM
Lettin' him 39 ya like that. & Kirby had to take another one out of the case.

Brazil
12-30-2014, 01:28 PM

speaking of being an arrogant prick tbh

/R: And how different was your game when you were 20?

LJ: My game has changed. A lot of people don't notice it, but my game has changed three or four times just over my 12-year career. I'm just more of a complete, cerebral, basketball IQ guy now.

You know, when I was 20 years old, I really just played the game. I was very smart then, too. I had a huge basketball IQ even when I was younger. But the experience that I've gained over the years has given me even more of a thinking game. I kind of think the game more than I play it now. And I just let what I do here in practices just take care of itself.

DMC
12-30-2014, 03:48 PM
Dude has no post-HS education, didn't even really get a HS education, has been told his entire life he's a god, believes it, got reinforced belief in Miami, now back home he's a god there too... why not be conceited?

DMC
12-30-2014, 03:54 PM

With the help of some Metamucil no doubt.

Thread
12-30-2014, 04:11 PM
Dude has no post-HS education, didn't even really get a HS education, has been told his entire life he's a god, believes it, got reinforced belief in Miami, now back home he's a god there too... why not be conceited?

You enabled him in the summer of '13. You had him in the shitter-Amy came in-flung the door open-James got up and ran out of said shitter. That's it. You keep 5 there instead of turning it over to NFL Officials then James has 1, kinda like that Kraut in Dallas.

DMC
12-30-2014, 04:38 PM
You enabled him in the summer of '13. You had him in the shitter-Amy came in-flung the door open-James got up and ran out of said shitter. That's it. You keep 5 there instead of turning it over to NFL Officials then James has 1, kinda like that Kraut in Dallas.

NFL? You're tripping Dale. Back away from the keyboard. If not for Texas teams he would have 5, just like Kobe. Kobe did nothing to prevent it.

-21-
12-30-2014, 05:44 PM

speaking of being an arrogant prick tbh

/R: And how different was your game when you were 20?

LJ: My game has changed. A lot of people don't notice it, but my game has changed three or four times just over my 12-year career. I'm just more of a complete, cerebral, basketball IQ guy now.

You know, when I was 20 years old, I really just played the game. I was very smart then, too. I had a huge basketball IQ even when I was younger. But the experience that I've gained over the years has given me even more of a thinking game. I kind of think the game more than I play it now. And I just let what I do here in practices just take care of itself.

He's so arrogant that it almost sounds like he's being defensive about his basketball IQ. :lol

Franklin
12-30-2014, 09:57 PM
their front office in, Lebron still needs more help and their FO could've found a way to get Love without losing Wiggins. Love wouldn't have no interest staying with a shitty Franchise the wolves are so they knew they were losing him anyway, the cavs got robbed they traded a future franchise player for a white stat-padder tbh.

StrengthAndHonor
01-19-2016, 11:56 AM
Love:lol

spursistan
01-19-2016, 02:56 PM
Now that he is noticeably declined, i don't think Lebron will win another title without relinquishing on-court coaching and off-court management of his team....

He is 31 with mileage of 35 year-old..He is in need of getting put in better situation to succeed in his twilight years...A team with JR.Smith/RJ Jefferson/Mo.Williams characters and mentality is isn't ringing anytime soon..Contrast that with long dick niggas like Miller/Battier/Ray Allen, on the cheap, coming to bail out a still peak Lebron who is no more....the intangibles and versatility Bosh +a declined but cerebral Wade >>>>> prime Love+ Kyrie raw production..

If they don't ring this season, i think Blatt will be gone and Love traded...

StrengthAndHonor
01-26-2018, 06:38 PM
Trifecta. So predictable.

Clipper Nation
01-26-2018, 07:04 PM
LeGOAT is still the scapegoat, as always.