PDA

View Full Version : Avante

SnakeBoy
08-27-2014, 12:30 AM
This isn't about you so don't post on this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu_K5wvdMAY

Avante
08-27-2014, 10:59 AM
I was over there 69-72, I spent almost two years over there, made 4 WESTPACS. It was 6 months in the states 6 months over in Nam. We'd spend 30 days on the line....two weeks R&R...hitting Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Bangkok, Phillipines, Taipei.

Back then nobody talked about ...the Asian sex industry. I knew nothing about it, and nobody ever said shit about it.

When you walk into those bars over there there is a party going on, there is no sense of..."these poor girls"...at all. They are having fun and seemed to love what they were doing.

The minute you come thru that door, here they come...actually run. They get very very pissed if you..."no thanks"...they see that as a major slam.

So what do young men do surrounded by willing girls.........boy that's a tough one.

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 11:41 AM
I was over there 69-72, I spent almost two years over there, made 4 WESTPACS. It was 6 months in the states 6 months over in Nam. We'd spend 30 days on the line....two weeks R&R...hitting Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Bangkok, Phillipines, Taipei.

Back then nobody talked about ...the Asian sex industry. I knew nothing about it, and nobody ever said shit about it.

When you walk into those bars over there there is a party going on, there is no sense of..."these poor girls"...at all. They are having fun and seemed to love what they were doing.

The minute you come thru that door, here they come...actually run. They get very very pissed if you..."no thanks"...they see that as a major slam.

So what do young men do surrounded by willing girls.........boy that's a tough one.

Are people on here still harping on this ancient historical issue, and still whipping a dead horse?

Astounding the retarded ignorance level of the trolls in this place.

Avante
08-27-2014, 11:46 AM
Are people on here still harping on this ancient historical issue, and still whipping a dead horse?

Astounding the retarded ignorance level of the trolls in this place.

This topic more so than any other really shows the level of immaturity/ignorance we find here. No clue at all, none!

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 11:49 AM
This topic more so than any other really shows the level of immaturity/ignorance we find here. No clue at all, none!

I guess we can ultimately place the true blame on the troll's parents who never taught them respect, decency, and civility.

Maybe some never had parents. Honestly, those who did should have had abortions!

Avante
08-27-2014, 12:39 PM
I guess we can ultimately place the true blame on the troll's parents who never taught them respect, decency, and civility.

Maybe some never had parents. Honestly, those who did should have had abortions!

It really is amazing how many here actually think all those sailors, marines, soldiers were pedophiles, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

SnakeBoy
08-27-2014, 12:40 PM

Actually it just shows that if use someone's username as the thread title then they will post on the thread even if you ask them not to.

Avante
08-27-2014, 12:43 PM
Actually it just shows that if use someone's username as the thread title then they will post on the thread even if you ask them not to.

You're a nobody guy, ok?

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 12:44 PM
You're a nobody guy, ok?Who are you?

SnakeBoy
08-27-2014, 12:46 PM
You're a nobody guy, ok?

You're a guy with a histrionic personality disorder.

Avante
08-27-2014, 12:52 PM
You're a guy with a histrionic personality disorder.

Whatever half pint, just don't be telling me shit..ok?

Avante
08-27-2014, 12:54 PM
Who are you?

I'm the guy you can't stay away from, the guy you follow around.

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 12:54 PM
I'm the guy you can't stay away from, the guy you follow around.I'm the guy you can't ignore, apparently.

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 01:01 PM
I'm the guy you can't stay away from, the guy you follow around.

He is a sewer roach tbqh.

Avante
08-27-2014, 01:03 PM
I'm the guy you can't ignore, apparently.

Are you really this far gone? Dude, do I really need to bring up..ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...those postsd of yours begging me to talk to you (more or less)....well? Stay out of my threads and we would never talk, you honestly don't get this?

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 01:03 PM
He is a sewer roach tbqh.Please never talk to me or about me again.

You should respect my request if you are an honorable person.

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 01:04 PM
Are you really this far gone? Dude, do I realy need to bring up..ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...those postsd of yours begging me to talk to you (more or less)....well? Stay out of my threads and we would never talk, you honestly don't gert this?Well, you're definitely not ignoring me, so I'm the guy you can't ignore.

Avante
08-27-2014, 01:05 PM
He is a sewer roach tbqh.

Do me a favor would ya pleaee, pretty please, Ignore Chump and I will also...ok? Without us what he have...yep...nothing!

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 01:06 PM
Do me a favor would ya pleaee, pretty please, Ignore Chump and I will also...ok? Without us what he have...yep...nothing!Do you guys have a deal or what?

Avante
08-27-2014, 01:08 PM
Well, you're definitely not ignoring me, so I'm the guy you can't ignore.

I just did for how many months? I'm sick of you guy, you're so fucking dumb.

Ok man back to ignoring your sick ass. As you ....hey Avante...evey single day. You are one fucked up individual guy, dead serious!

Good bye!

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 01:11 PM
Do me a favor would ya pleaee, pretty please, Ignore Chump and I will also...ok? Without us what he have...yep...nothing!

So are you saying we should both simply put that sewer roach chump on "ignore" using the ignore function here?

I am okay with that.

Avante
08-27-2014, 01:14 PM
So are you saying we should both simply put that sewer roach chump on "ignore" using the ignore function here?

I am okay with that.

Ok man, it's a done deal......deal?

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 01:15 PM

Deal, I will do it right now.

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 01:17 PM
Did it, the only thing I will miss is chumps Toros posts but those really never were very interesting anyway and had nothing of significance to read.

Avante
08-27-2014, 01:20 PM
Did it, the only thing I will miss is chumps Toros posts but those really never were very interesting anyway and had nothing of significance to read.

No more Chump....it's a good day:toast

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 01:22 PM
No more Chump....it's a good day:toast

What a total loser that roach chump was, good riddance!

Thousands of worthless nasty trollish roach posts and a few hundred of Toros posts.

Good trade off IMHO.

Avante
08-27-2014, 01:24 PM

I hear ya bro, one sick fuck.

Ok starting right now......poof!!!...he never existed.

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 01:27 PM

No doubt he will come back on here spewing his worthless nonsense and weaving his lies as he always does while begging us both to take him off of ignore.

But losers like him will be losers forever and always get back the diarrhea they spew forth.

TeyshaBlue
08-27-2014, 01:39 PM
lol @ The Axis of the Ignore Button.

Brazil
08-27-2014, 01:45 PM

wise decision guys

grats tbh

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 02:28 PM
I just did for how many months? I'm sick of you guy, you're so fucking dumb.

Ok man back to ignoring your sick ass. As you ....hey Avante...evey single day. You are one fucked up individual guy, dead serious!

Good bye!So you're going to do what I want?

lol OK

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 02:29 PM

I am okay with that.

Deal, I will do it right now.

Thousands of worthless nasty trollish roach posts and a few hundred of Toros posts.

Good trade off IMHO.

No doubt he will come back on here spewing his worthless nonsense and weaving his lies as he always does while begging us both to take him off of ignore.

But losers like him will be losers forever and always get back the diarrhea they spew forth.Please never talk to me or about me again.

lol @ The Axis of the Ignore Button.:lol

Brazil
08-27-2014, 02:30 PM
So you're going to do what I want?

lol OK

Please never talk to me or about me again.

:lol

call it a day chump

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 02:31 PM
call it a day chumpOh noes! They're going to see it now!

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 02:48 PM

Didn't I predict it?

Right on cue that nasty ass roach troll is back with three "ignored" posts already, which will no doubt increase, whining and crying that we have him on ignore, and begging us to acknowledge he exists and to play his pissy back and forth "make believe contest" games some more, yet the loser has to give it all up and lie about someone else now.

Plus we can still get to see his ugly photoshopped mug some more if SA210 ever comes back.

ChumpDumper
08-27-2014, 02:50 PM
Didn't I predict it?

Right on cue that nasty ass roach troll is back with three "ignored" posts already, which will no doubt increase, whining and crying that we have him on ignore, and begging us to acknowledge he exists and to play his pissy back and forth "make believe contest" games some more, yet the loser has to give it all up and lie about someone else now.

Plus we can still get to see his ugly photoshopped mug some more if SA210 ever comes back.If you want to see David Kimbrell's face, I can give you his facebook page. It's basically wide open.

Otherwise, please never talk to me or about me again.

ohmwrecker
08-27-2014, 02:56 PM
Let. It. Go.

Avante
08-27-2014, 02:59 PM
Didn't I predict it?

Plus we can still get to see his ugly photoshopped mug some more if SA210 ever comes back.

Who?

mrsmaalox
08-27-2014, 03:02 PM
Who?

:lol :tu

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 03:19 PM
Who?

Come to think of it, ...... I forget now too!

:lmao