As long as she feels delighted
I'll be satisfied only if my name gets into her memoirs

Goddess, it's lunar goddess's cara blanca
But Goddess is a goddess I couldn't find
Please bring it back close, la cara blanca
To where it was only an arm away, like the past July

Franklin
08-27-2014, 05:38 PM
It's quite obvious this poem is derived from the classic song Casablanca. I had to import several Spanish words in this poem because there're too few words in English that end with "a". I posted this week's poem a bit earlier than usual because I need to get back focused on schoolwork for a week something (with an article set to be submitted by the end of next week). I must study hard so I'll have a good career in the future, which's gonna be essential not only to me but to LG as well. I love LG and I'm determined to do the best I can to make her happy (only if she accepts my love, hopefully), tbh. :cry

Strange Love
08-28-2014, 09:20 PM
It's quite obvious this poem is derived from the classic song Casablanca. I had to import several Spanish words in this poem because there're too few words in English that end with "a". I posted this week's poem a bit earlier than usual because I need to get back focused on schoolwork for a week something (with an article set to be submitted by the end of next week). I must study hard so I'll have a good career in the future, which's gonna be essential not only to me but to LG as well. I love LG and I'm determined to do the best I can to make her happy (only if she accepts my love, hopefully), tbh. :cry

I thought I had inspired the spanish bits. :cry

It's another solid Poem scro. :tu

Franklin
08-29-2014, 07:03 PM
Thanks, bro :cry

I've been kinda mesmerized for more than a week by the photo she posted last Thursday tbh. She's looking nicer and nicer each day it seems like, as my love for her grows stronger and stronger. That cara blanca is easily the most beautiful face I've ever seen that doesn't belong to Scarlett Johansson, tbh. :cry

johnsmith
08-29-2014, 07:04 PM
Pics?

johnsmith
08-29-2014, 07:04 PM
And does this chick know you're stalking her?

Franklin
08-29-2014, 07:25 PM
Pics?

Reck has seen a pic of hers and he rates her nearly as high as Scarlett. I'm not gonna post her pic on a public message board knowing that there're quite a number of perverts & pedos around this place, otherwise I'd have already changed my avatar to her portrait and set my title as "Lunar Goddess forever".

And does this chick know you're stalking her?

It wasn't me who stalked her or anything. The girl was the initiator (just like most cases), she sent me hints during the summer semester and I responded positively. We've had affections for each other since November last year tbh, but nothing happened until the past June & July... I thought she had already given up on me but she proved me wrong. Now it seems that all our friends and classmates, and even some teachers know that we love each other, we're just one step away from making it official tbh. It's like, we have already signed a deal and we're just waiting for the transfer window to open. Our teacher doesn't want us to get distracted by relationship shits while we're students, he's right and I can't agree more with him. At this point of time the best I can do is stay focused on school work, doing my best to pursue a good career, and a bright future both for me and for LG.

johnsmith
08-29-2014, 08:17 PM
Reck has seen a pic of hers and he rates her nearly as high as Scarlett. I'm not gonna post her pic on a public message board knowing that there're quite a number of perverts & pedos around this place, otherwise I'd have already changed my avatar to her portrait and set my title as "Lunar Goddess forever".

It wasn't me who stalked her or anything. The girl was the initiator (just like most cases), she sent me hints during the summer semester and I responded positively. We've had affections for each other since November last year tbh, but nothing happened until the past June & July... I thought she had already given up on me but she proved me wrong. Now it seems that all our friends and classmates, and even some teachers know that we love each other, we're just one step away from making it official tbh. It's like, we have already signed a deal and we're just waiting for the transfer window to open. Our teacher doesn't want us to get distracted by relationship shits while we're students, he's right and I can't agree more with him. At this point of time the best I can do is stay focused on school work, doing my best to pursue a good career, and a bright future both for me and for LG.

I have no idea what to say to this.

m>s
08-29-2014, 08:32 PM
I have no idea what to say to this.
He's Chinese there are cultural differences

johnsmith
08-29-2014, 08:42 PM
He's Chinese there are cultural differences

Is one of the differences social awkwardness?

Franklin
08-30-2014, 12:07 AM
I admit I'm a bit introvert but how did you know it, just because I refused to tell the girl straight that I love her when I'm not even sure if she already has a boyfriend or not? Just like I said a long time ago, I'd be satisfied to just be a friend of hers, the Chris Evans - Scarlett Goddess type. And I'm still far from being prepared for a serious relationship, so I don't wanna hasten things. I really love LG and I don't think I could ever encounter any other girl that fits me better than she does, we're both rather white (by Asians' standard) and a bit fat, we look somewhat similar and even our names rhyme perfectly. I'm not yet ready for a serious relationship so I'd rather delay things until I am, I don't wanna piss the chance away this early tbh. :cry

Franklin
09-01-2014, 08:23 PM
earlier this morning I received an e-mail from someone I don't know, a newly registered account which I suspect could be LG. She reviewed all my poems last night and I guess it was the "Cara Blanca" poem that finally touched her threshold. The email contained a short poem, in Chinese, translated as below:

Is there a good man whom,
I can accompany all the way to seniorhood.
I really wish to have someone,
who'd lend me his shoulders when I rued;
Wish to have someone to clean my nose for me,
when deep sorrow made me cry;
When I fell down I Wish to have someone,
who'd help me up, back on my feet;
I wish I had someone who,
whenever he is needed,
would appear in my life.

And I'm going to write a poem in Chinese as a reply to this, hope it is REALLY my LG. :cry

Reck
09-02-2014, 12:05 AM
You think you guys are in the chubby side? Nah.

Reck
09-02-2014, 12:05 AM
earlier this morning I received an e-mail from someone I don't know, a newly registered account which I suspect could be LG. She reviewed all my poems last night and I guess it was the "Cara Blanca" poem that finally touched her threshold. The email contained a short poem, in Chinese, translated as below:

And I'm going to write a poem in Chinese as a reply to this, hope it is REALLY my LG. :cry

Could be Rhea tbh..

Franklin
09-02-2014, 10:20 PM
I think I just need to fap a bit more imho. The more you fap the less you feel attracted to them pussies tbh.

Jacob1983
09-03-2014, 09:52 PM
This is off topic but does goddess get naked or look good in dat weird ass movie under the skin?

Franklin
09-03-2014, 10:13 PM
haven't you downloaded under the skin yet bro? shit's been available on thepiratebay for weeks imho, same goes for Chef, Lucy isn't available yet but it's only a matter of time tbh.

The movie itself is a bit disappointing compared to the trailer. I expected to see some wide exposed nudies like monster's ball but it seems like every nude scene you see in under the skin is dimmed and blurred, pretty much like Arnold going nude in Terminator 1. Goddess looks good as always but I'm afraid this movie ain't worth Oscar consideration, tbh.

Jacob1983
09-03-2014, 10:27 PM
I like the dark hair on her. Makes her look kinky and kinky is always a plus. Would love to grab dat butt and dem jelly rolls.

Reck
09-03-2014, 10:46 PM
I like the dark hair on her. Makes her look kinky and kinky is always a plus. Would love to grab dat butt and dem jelly rolls.

You wouldn't know what to do with them, virgin.

Franklin
09-03-2014, 10:53 PM
That's why I don't care what type/size of tits and butt a woman has. I just appreciate how they look and that's all for a lifelong virgin celibate like me, tbh.

Jacob1983
09-04-2014, 10:04 PM
I'd grab and devour her, ass fuck.

Franklin
09-04-2014, 11:20 PM
I'd grab and devour her, ass fuck.
Ass fuck would all the same deprive you of your virginity which kept you happy and proud for the past 31yrs of your life, so I suggest you think twice before putting your words to action.