PDA

View Full Version : Josh Gordon suspended whole year by NFL

TheyCallMePro
08-27-2014, 03:18 PM
Anyone else shocked that the NFL upheld this suspension? That DUI he got last month probably sealed it. That, and his pathetic "second-hand smoke" excuse.

Hopefully the NFL is turning over a new leaf here. Some of their LIGHT suspensions lately (Ray Rice) have been just embarrassing. I've never respected the NFL, as they're the only league who allows murderers, dog killers, and drug addicts run rampant in their league without suffering much consequence. I'm glad some of the public pressure is finally catching up to them. They knew they messed up the Ray Rice suspension. Glad they sent a message here, even if it was forced by Josh Gordon's continued stupidity.

Avante
08-27-2014, 03:45 PM
Too many black kids from broken homes.

In his book Terrell Owens talks about being raised by his mom and grandma. He had no idea who his dad was. When he did finally find out.......he was leaving across the street with his other family.

Then.......here comes Christmas, and his dad tells TO..."sorry but I have to buy for my other kids"..........whoa!

Franklin
08-27-2014, 05:44 PM
Jason Kidd was lucky he didn't play in NFL tbh :lol

DJR210
08-27-2014, 06:40 PM
If I could choose one food to eat for the rest of my life, it would probably have to be Stuffed Chicken Marsala.

spurraider21
08-27-2014, 06:42 PM
problem with josh gordon is that he has the mentality of somebody in 9th or 10th grade... that smoking weed makes u cool and a badass

Avante
08-27-2014, 07:32 PM
So many NFLers have similiar stories...

But as he grew older and his middle-class family life began to deteriorate, Gordon found it tougher to discern fact from fiction. Just like that, the radio ad sales game turned on his father, Harold Sr., leaving his mother, Elaine, an elementary school teacher, to pick up the slack. The family moved eight times (a few times separately after a divorce in 2006), and the accommodations around southwest Houston—already a dodgy part of town before Hurricane Katrina refugees took it over—weren’t getting any cozier. Death always seemed to have their forwarding address. There was the loss of an aunt to lung cancer, a grandfather to another lung ailment, another aunt to heart failure; only his oldest brother Andrew, who survived an IED explosion while stationed in Iraq, dodged a visit. This all happened within a four-year span, starting with Gordon’s high school transition from Westbury Christian (enrollment: 600) to Lamar (enrollment: 3,300). Outwardly, Josh never broke from his strong, silent-type character, but under his stony exterior was a mess of hurt.

DD
08-27-2014, 08:29 PM
Stupid beyond belief...stoners are also some of the worst people on the planet. Especially the white ones

spurraider21
04-11-2016, 08:09 PM
:lmao N0 LyF3 ScRuB's future

Report: Josh Gordon failed another drug test
(http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/04/11/report-josh-gordon-failed-another-drug-test/)

Will Hunting
04-11-2016, 08:29 PM
Stupid beyond belief...stoners are also some of the worst people on the planet. Especially the white ones

This. I fully support legalization since enforcing marijuana laws is a total waste of money, but stoners are unproductive, worthless people who serve no purpose in society.

Avante
04-12-2016, 12:04 AM
Pot simply isn't worth all this. What is the big deal?