PDA

View Full Version : Who would you say stirs the pot the most in The Club?

Pages : [1] 2

JudynTX
08-27-2014, 03:38 PM
Who enjoys it the most?

ohmwrecker
08-27-2014, 05:12 PM
Definitely chump. I am amazed how he consistently gets people to fall for it and for so long. He's been doing the same shit forever.

spurraider21
08-27-2014, 05:13 PM
Definitely chump. I am amazed how he consistently gets people to fall for it and for so long. He's been doing the same shit forever.

I don't stir people up.

Please provide a list of 10 ways I stir people up.

ohmwrecker
08-27-2014, 05:14 PM
^ exactly.

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 05:23 PM

It wouldn't be so bad, but chumps ego is the size of China, and when he is shown to be indisputably wrong about something even with evidence, he reacts defensively as if he is being humiliated.

It is as if he has a huge inferiority complex, thus he cannot ever admit he is wrong because he equates that with being weak, rather than simply human and imperfect.

ohmwrecker
08-27-2014, 05:24 PM
^ exhibit A

TheSanityAnnex
08-27-2014, 05:31 PM

Be specific.

spurraider21
08-27-2014, 05:32 PM
Be specific.
Link?

TheSanityAnnex
08-27-2014, 05:34 PM
Link?

Do you have the exact link yes or no?

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 05:39 PM
^ exhibit A

Exhibit A????????????????????????

What, we are now going to sacrifice the truth for falsehoods on here for the sake of what exactly?

Is it a crime to tell the truth on here now?

That is either BS on your part or the epitome of naivety.

TheSanityAnnex
08-27-2014, 05:41 PM

What, we are now going to sacrifice the truth for falsehoods on here for the sake of what exactly?

Please define crime. Be specific.

Joseph Kony
08-27-2014, 05:42 PM
The faggot brigade comprised of the above poster and his butt buddies and the dumbfucks who continually go back and forth them. all of you should go take a trip down here to Africa, we got plenty of ebola to go around

ohmwrecker
08-27-2014, 05:45 PM

I think you will be much happier when you figure out how to circumnavigate chumps techniques. He's got you trapped in his vortex of ridiculousness and I guarantee you that the majority of the board agrees with me. Bob and weave, amigo.

Joseph Kony
08-27-2014, 05:51 PM
I think you will be much happier when you figure out how to circumnavigate chumps techniques. He's got you trapped in his vortex of ridiculousness and I guarantee you that the majority of the board agrees with me. Bob and weave, amigo.

They all couldn't stop replying to each other if their lives depended on it

SnakeBoy
08-27-2014, 05:52 PM

He needs to learn to Chump the Chump.

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 05:55 PM

What for?

Don't act like a moron, you know what I am saying.

ohmwrecker
08-27-2014, 05:57 PM
Duck! Aw, man. Why don't you listen to me?

leemajors
08-27-2014, 05:59 PM

:lmao

TheSanityAnnex
08-27-2014, 06:07 PM
What for?

I just wanted clarification. Can you define crime yes or no?

benefactor
08-27-2014, 06:09 PM
I really don't get the whole "this guy or that guy is a troll" angle. It's ST for fucks sake. Everyone here is a troll at some level. It's the life blood of this place. If you have a problem with trolling you need to find another website to frequent.

tlongII
08-27-2014, 06:09 PM
It's gotta be Mouse. With as much pot as he smokes he's gotta be stirring it sometimes.

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 06:10 PM

:lol

Not interested in your BS, sorry.

Obviously you have mistaken me for someone who gives a shit.

Leetonidas
08-27-2014, 06:11 PM
I really don't get the whole "this guy or that guy is a troll" angle. It's ST for fucks sake. Everyone here is a troll at some level. It's the life blood of this place. If you have a problem with trolling you need to find another website to frequent.

truthbomb.gif

Leetonidas
08-27-2014, 06:11 PM

He doesn't get it :lmao

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 06:13 PM
It's gotta be Mouse. With as much pot as he smokes he's gotta be stirring it sometimes.

truthbomb.gif

That's a great argument to justify the continuation of mediocrity, but that's all it does.

ohmwrecker
08-27-2014, 06:13 PM

I don't get mouse tbh. He isn't funny or smart or interesting. How did he become such an st legend? What am I missing?

anakha
08-27-2014, 06:16 PM

Unless you're trying to present yourself as being above it all.

Blake
08-27-2014, 06:17 PM
I don't get mouse tbh. He isn't funny or smart or interesting. How did he become such an st legend? What am I missing?

Who said he was a legend?

Be exact.

Leetonidas
08-27-2014, 06:17 PM

He pioneered using a million fake profiles tbh. I remember back in the day he had a troll for every random movie character or guys like Steve Perry randomly. Any time a thread would be made or a topic in current events was big on here he would make a fake profile to fit the theme and post like once in the topic :lol Like if Steve Irwin had just died there would've been a troll of him the next day just to say "crikey!" in some topic about heartbreak or heart attacks or something (didn't really happen probably, just giving example tbh)

ohmwrecker
08-27-2014, 06:20 PM
Who said he was a legend?

Be exact.

Just a perception. I can't be exact.

benefactor
08-27-2014, 06:22 PM
That's a great argument to justify the continuation of mediocrity, but that's all it does.
So you are on some sort of crusade to raise the standards of this place?:lol

Blake
08-27-2014, 06:24 PM
Just a perception. I can't be exact.

So is mouse a legend? Yes or no.

ohmwrecker
08-27-2014, 06:27 PM
So is mouse a legend? Yes or no.

I don't know.

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 06:56 PM
Mouse is Mouse.

What more can you say?

TheyCallMePro
08-27-2014, 07:05 PM
Well Avante basically lives here so...

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2014, 07:34 PM
Who enjoys it the most?

I vote myself babe...because I like smelling it and sticking two fingers or a fist in it....:lol

Avante
08-27-2014, 07:37 PM
Pot stirrer, hmmm?

cantthinkofanything
08-27-2014, 07:43 PM
Pot stirrer, hmmm?

Right on time. I hope this merits a pot stirring blues list with videos.

Avante
08-27-2014, 07:46 PM
Right on time. I hope this merits a pot stirring blues list with videos.

I prefer....difference maker.

Blake
08-27-2014, 07:46 PM
I don't know.

Exactly

cantthinkofanything
08-27-2014, 07:51 PM
I prefer....difference maker.

Hmm...if I wasn't only Iphone, I'd post a video of a certain black guitar player from Seattle.

Avante
08-27-2014, 07:54 PM
Hmm...if I wasn't only Iphone, I'd post a video of a certain black guitar player from Seattle.

Just saw a movie on his life last night.

Grew up listening to his dads records....Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, etc .

ohmwrecker
08-27-2014, 07:58 PM
Exactly

Precisely.

TheSanityAnnex
08-27-2014, 08:12 PM
Precisely.
Does precisely leave room for error yes or no?

ohmwrecker
08-27-2014, 08:44 PM
Does precisely leave room for error yes or no?

What do you think? Be honest.

johnsmith
08-27-2014, 09:09 PM

What for?

Not interested in your BS, sorry.

Obviously you have mistaken me for someone who gives a shit.

The fact that you're so stupid that you aren't recognizing that he was impersonating chump and not asking you those questions for real is absolutely astonishing.

Even better, YOU called HIM a moron.

I think you're probably the dumbest mother fucker to ever post here...congrats!

m>s
08-27-2014, 09:10 PM
The n!gg3r posters do because they hate whites

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 09:35 PM
What do you think? Be honest.

johnsmith
08-27-2014, 09:41 PM
someone pointed out what an idiot I am and they were right. Now I will ignore that and pretend like I've gotten it the whole time.

Chinook
08-27-2014, 10:21 PM

Yeah. But there's a big difference between a good old-fashioned troll and having pissing matches in every thread. ST is great when there's a balance between people messing around and having good conversation. But nowadays, if one of a select group of people post in a thread, it's like seeing a pin fall out of a box of grenades.

100%duncan
08-28-2014, 04:37 AM
:lol :lol :lol Good job ohem and tsa

benefactor
08-28-2014, 07:36 AM
Yeah. But there's a big difference between a good old-fashioned troll and having pissing matches in every thread. ST is great when there's a balance between people messing around and having good conversation. But nowadays, if one of a select group of people post in a thread, it's like seeing a pin fall out of a box of grenades.
Most people that have even a shred of insight know Chump is never going to change. He gets off on the back and forth. Initiating a rivalry with him is like running on a hamster wheel.

Brazil
08-28-2014, 08:17 AM
Most people that have even a shred of insight know Chump is never going to change. He gets off on the back and forth. Initiating a rivalry with him is like running on a hamster wheel.

pretty much this

I'm not sure how somebody with half a brain can't understand you will never ever win a back and forth with chump :lol

You will get tired before him

Jeff Leppard
08-28-2014, 10:13 AM
I vote myself babe...because I like smelling it and sticking two fingers or a fist in it....:lol

You aren't stirring anything but the shit in your boyfriends rectum.

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 10:27 AM
So at least the consensus is that the most pathetic, no life, shitty troll with no semblance of any morals, decency or class -

is chump.

Or pretty much - let's celebrate shittiness!!!!!!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Blake
08-28-2014, 10:29 AM
The consensus is that sbm is an idiot.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 10:30 AM
So at least the consensus is that the most pathetic, no life, shitty troll with no semblance of any morals, decency or class -

is chump.

SaltyBM

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 11:27 AM

is chump.

He hasn't been the same since his Christian dogma blunder and consequent humiliation which ironically he brought on himself, the loser.

After that everything was a bitter contest for him, all he wanted to talk about was how it was some ridiculous contest for me that oddly enough he made up entirely.

I'm no longer burdened with his pestering since he is on ignore.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 11:29 AM
Yeah, I don't even cross your mind anymore.

lol

I await your next proclamation about me.

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 11:34 AM
And I imagine he is crying somewhere right now for Avante and me to take him off of ignore so he can go back to his lying, his distorting the truth, and his making up dialog for us.

What a moronic pussy roach troll he was living in his fantasy world and plaguing ST nonstop.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 11:47 AM
Oh man this is great. He's just going to keep posting about me.

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 11:48 AM
Serious question;

How much do troll bots like ratcoon and cuck get paid to do this for years and years and years?

They cannot be doing this for free...

:rollin:rollin:rollin

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 11:52 AM
SaltyBM is its own reward.

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 11:55 AM
SaltyBM is its own reward.

ok B.Dyer

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 11:56 AM
ok B.Dyer

lol still guessing.

So serious....

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 11:58 AM
:rollin:rollin

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 12:00 PM
The best part of all of this is that I posted my full name and occupation more than once on this board.

Hint: You haven't gotten it yet.

Keep looking tho. It's important to you.

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 12:04 PM
The best part of all of this is that I posted my full name and occupation more than once on this board.

Hint: You haven't gotten it yet.

Keep looking tho. It's important to you.

No one cares - except you -

but it does get you in defense mode

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 12:09 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmaolol of course you care. It burns you up inside that dmc found all the stuff you posted about yourself and now you are out for revenge.

But you can't find anything on him so you just try to repeat sa210's failed attempts to stalk me.

Why was he so angry again?

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 12:12 PM
lol of course you care. It burns you up inside that dmc found all the stuff you posted about yourself and now you are out for revenge.

But you can't find anything on him so you just try to repeat sa210's failed attempts to stalk me.

Why was he so angry again?

So how much do they pay you for this gig?

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 12:14 PM

Is he still babbling more nonsense? I can't see it if he is.

No doubt he is begging for me and Avante to take him off "ignore" like johnsmith did.

That is truly funny. :lmao

Sounds like he is whining and complaining a lot about you on here now when I read his quotes.

Poor little roach troll. :lmao

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 12:16 PM
Is he still babbling more nonsense? I can't see it if he is.

No doubt he is begging for me and Avante to take him off "ignore" like johnsmith did.

That is truly funny. :lmao

Sounds like he is whining and complaining a lot about you on here now when I read his quotes.

Poor little roach troll. :lmao

Is he on ignore?

lol

the people that pay him to be a troll bot - give him a bonus every time a poster puts him on ignore!

Good for you ratcoon!

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 12:22 PM
Is he on ignore? lol
the people that pay him to be a troll bot - give him a bonus every time a poster puts him on ignore!
Good for you ratcoon!

Yes, both Avante and I talked about it and decided it was the best idea since he is a nasty roach!

You either step on them or you spray them with roach/troll killer (ignore function).

Now we can say whatever we want, make fun of him, and laugh at him, and there isn't a damn thing he can retaliate with.

It's even funnier. :lmao

The poor pisspot would probably go insane if you did it to him. :rollin

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 12:37 PM
Yes, both Avante and I talked about it and decided it was the best idea since he is a nasty roach!

You either step on them or you spray them with roach/troll killer (ignore function).

Now we can say whatever we want, make fun of him, and laugh at him, and there isn't a damn thing he can retaliate with.

It's even funnier. :lmao

The poor pisspot would probably go insane if you did it to him. :rollin

Yeah, I think putting both the cuck paid troll bot and the ratcoon paid troll bot would make my day more productive -

It can't hurt to take a break from shitty people.

Done.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 12:43 PM
lol now you can all talk about me while"ignoring" me

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 12:49 PM
Yeah, I think putting both the cuck paid troll bot and the ratcoon paid troll bot would make my day more productive -

Done.

I doubt you'll be sorry you did.

Now he is really going to go ballistic! :lmao

But that is the best thing to do to losers like him who are too stupid and retarded to know that they are losers in the real sense of the word.

He is crying and whining about it already! :lol

We can let Rob deal with him, he'll be exposed soon enough by Rob anyway and then he will never live it down.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 12:51 PM
lol ignore

RD2191
08-28-2014, 12:53 PM
Chump, your days of trolling will soon be over. Exposure coming soon.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 12:53 PM
The sad thing is you used to be a decent poster. I don't know why you turned into such an old bitter faggot.

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 12:55 PM
Done.

By the way, I predicted he would begin a new litany of whining and complaining and lo and behold right on cue he posts a couple of posts above and below me.

I still control that roach face puppet and pull his strings even while I have him on ignore!

What a loser!

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 12:57 PM

You the man, Rob. :tu

mrsmaalox
08-28-2014, 01:09 PM
Lots of ignoring happening in this thread. :rolleyes

Brazil
08-28-2014, 01:12 PM

cannot wait the bomb prepared by Robert explodes tbh

gonna be scary shit

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 01:15 PM
My name is already on the board.

And why have you become a stalker who threatens people online, rob.

Is that what you wanted for yourself?

What made you want to stalk me? Someone else's hijacking of a misposted thread.

Is that all?

mrsmaalox
08-28-2014, 01:18 PM
cannot wait the bomb prepared by Robert explodes tbh

gonna be scary shit

When is the big reveal supposed to happen? I believe he gave an ETA, I need to mark my calendar.

Brazil
08-28-2014, 01:20 PM
When is the big reveal supposed to happen? I believe he gave an ETA, I need to mark my calendar.

I think he mentionned two weeks couple days back

RD2191
08-28-2014, 01:20 PM
My name is already on the board.

And why have you become a stalker who threatens people online, rob.

Is that what you wanted for yourself?

What made you want to stalk me? Someone else's hijacking of a misposted thread.

Is that all?
Not really stalking. I could get in trouble for stalking. Finding and posting things that are already on the net is fair game.

Blake
08-28-2014, 01:23 PM

What are you waiting for

mrsmaalox
08-28-2014, 01:24 PM
I wonder why finding and posting things that are already on the net wasn't fair game when DMC did it? Sure did cause a lot of butthurt around here.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 01:25 PM
What are you waiting for
I have things I need to consider. Chump may want to pursue legal action. :lolJK...kind of.

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 01:26 PM
Not really stalking. I could get in trouble for stalking. Finding and posting things that are already on the net is fair game.

You know better than I the games this bastard is playing.

He gets back what he puts out.

I, for one, will never feel sympathy for him again.

Even SBM has put him on "ignore" and that is saying a lot.

Chump is out of control, and has been for at least a year now.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 01:26 PM
I wonder why finding and posting things that are already on the net wasn't fair game when DMC did it? Sure did cause a lot of butthurt around here.
Because SBM had nothing to do with the Chewbacca thread. Sure, he laughed, but so did a shitload of other people. So DMC going after SBM was a bitch move. Especially posting personal info and pictures of his home. That is borderline stalker.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 01:28 PM
You know better than I the games this bastard is playing.

He gets back what he puts out.

I, for one, will never feel sympathy for him again.

Even SBM has put him on "ignore" and that is saying a lot.

Chump is out of control, and has been for at least a year now.
It's weird though, he used to be a good poster. Some people even nominated him to run the club for awhile once when Kori went away. I don't know why he turned into such a huge troll.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 01:30 PM
Because SBM had nothing to do with the Chewbacca thread. Sure, he laughed, but so did a shitload of other people. So DMC going after SBM was a bitch move. Especially posting personal info and pictures of his home. That is borderline stalker.

So your going after me is a bitch move by your own definition.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 01:32 PM
Not really, because I told you to quit your shit a long time ago. Yet you keep going and going. SBM and Xmas have tried multiple times to call a truce yet you and Blake can't help but talk shit. And I'm not going after you. As I said, posting things that are online isn't doing much of anything. Nothing a simple Google search can't find.

Blake
08-28-2014, 01:33 PM
I have things I need to consider. Chump may want to pursue legal action. :lolJK...kind of.

I'm not telling you what to do here. If you got a bomb you want to drop, go for it.

But imo, if you're unsure whether this bomb can come back and bite you in the ass, you may want to ask yourself how seriously you really want to take a sports messageboard.

Just sayin

mrsmaalox
08-28-2014, 01:33 PM

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 01:34 PM
Not really, because I told you to quit your shit a long time ago. Yet you keep going and going. SBM and Xmas have tried multiple times to call a truce yet you and Blake can't help but talk shit. And I'm not going after you. As I said, posting things that are online isn't doing much of anything. Nothing a simple Google search can't find.
That's all dmc appeared to do.

What you are doing is no different.

Bitch move, rob.

xmas1997

DMC is one of the worst trolls on here. And there are a few right behind him.

Also Mrs.maalox indicts herself with every post she makes as being a pretty shitty borderline troll herself. She should be ashamed of herself but she isn't.

She takes too many misinformed self righteous stands every time.

Her time is coming too.

RD2191
I'm not telling you what to do here. If you got a bomb you want to drop, go for it.

But imo, if you're unsure whether this bomb can come back and bite you in the ass, you may want to ask yourself how seriously you really want to take a sports messageboard.

Just sayin
I don't think it's anything serious, like I said, nothing a simple Google search can't provide.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 01:35 PM
I don't think it's anything serious, like I said, nothing a simple Google search can't provide.

Like dmc did with sbm.

Bitch move, rob.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 01:35 PM
Oh wow, you can't reply to my post yet you laugh at Chump calling me a bitch. And you call other people trolls.:lol

Blake
08-28-2014, 01:36 PM

Her time is coming too.

Says self righteous dude ^

mrsmaalox
08-28-2014, 01:37 PM

Also Mrs.maalox indicts herself with every post she makes as being a pretty shitty borderline troll herself. She should be ashamed of herself but she isn't.

Her time is coming too.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 01:37 PM

Her time is coming too.
Yeah, she's a hypocrite, as most on here are. I really don't give a shit about what anyone does but I fucking HATE people who don't admit what they really are.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 01:38 PM
Oh wow, you can't reply to my post yet you laugh at Chump calling me a bitch. And you call other people trolls.:lol

She agrees with you that what you're doing is a bitch move.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 01:40 PM
Yeah, she's a hypocrite, as most on here are. I really don't give a shit about what anyone does but I fucking HATE people who don't admit what they really are.
Oh the irony.

RD2191
She agrees with you that what you're doing is a bitch move.
Eh, I really don't care. Call me a bitch if you want. Doesn't really matter to me. We all know who the real bitches are.

mrsmaalox

No I just call stupid people stupid. :lol

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 01:41 PM
Eh, I really don't care. Call me a bitch if you want. Doesn't really matter to me. We all know who the real bitches are.
eh, you called yourself a bitch and a hypocrite. Try to deny it if you want but it's all there.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 01:44 PM
eh, you called yourself a bitch and a hypocrite. Try to deny it if you want but it's all there.
ok

RD2191
08-28-2014, 01:45 PM
me too, and stupid is what you are.

Brazil

you can be sure that if it exists a slight opening for that he will go for it

xmas1997
It's weird though, he used to be a good poster. Some people even nominated him to run the club for awhile once when Kori went away. I don't know why he turned into such a huge troll.

I agree with you, Rob, that was why I tried my damnedest to maintain my neutrality for so long. You remember, and I didn't care that others on here gave me shit for it and made fun of my neutrality.

But then I tried like hell to get chump to forge a peace with SBM and SA210 and even explained to him why they were attacking him, going all the way back to the bannings.

It did no good and I ended up getting so pissed at him for being so unreasonable, pig headed, and egotistical that I ended my neautrality and began bashing him as well too.

He likes to bring up the arrogance issue that happened a few months after that, but that silly accusation didn't bother me at all and was nothing in comparison anyway.

The truth is, eventually your "sick poisonous shit" (we all know what that refers to), and not the harmless kidding, joking around, and poking fun, will come back to haunt you and ruin you in the end.

Karma is a bitch.

TeyshaBlue
08-28-2014, 01:46 PM
Bingo.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 01:53 PM
xmas still going on about me and my calling him arrogant.

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 01:56 PM

oops - squish - splatt -

(ratcoon shitty pants confirmed!)

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 01:58 PM

You say a lot worse than that and you know it.

Plus you have a very very sick and skewed perception of who is stupid and who isn't, I've tried to explain this to you many times on here and in reply to your PM, but you refuse to see reality, and you aline yourself with the sickest trolls on here.

Your shit goes beyond the kidding, joking, and poking fun varieties.

I'm not saying that mine doesn't as well, I am not perfect and I make mistakes, but I always admit them and apologize for my failings and mistakes.

What I do is the result of being provoked, I never start the shit on this forum, but I don't forget who does, who did, and who admits being wrong and apologizes.

What you do isn't provoked, you initiate shit against certain people on here who do not deserve it.

There is a huge difference between initiating it and responding from provocation.

You can deny it all you want but the proof of it is in the threads.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 01:58 PM
oops - squish - splatt -

(ratcoon shitty pants confirmed!)

:lmao:lmao:lmaohm. So why is rob doing this?

I had nothing to do with dmc posting the stuff you had on the web.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 01:59 PM

you can be sure that if it exists a slight opening for that he will go for it

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 02:00 PM
So that's xmas not taking any of this seriously?

mrsmaalox
08-28-2014, 02:03 PM
You say a lot worse than that and you know it.

Plus you have a very very sick and skewed perception of who is stupid and who isn't, I've tried to explain this to you many times on here and in reply to your PM, but you refuse to see reality, and you aline yourself with the sickest trolls on here.

Your shit goes beyond the kidding, joking, and poking fun varieties.

I'm not saying that mine doesn't as well, I am not perfect and I make mistakes, but I always admit them and apologize for my failings and mistakes.

What I do is the result of being provoked, I never start the shit on this forum, but I don't forget who does, who did, and who admits being wrong and apologizes.

What you do isn't provoked, you initiate shit against certain people on here who do not deserve it.

There is a huge difference between initiating it and responding from provocation.

You can deny it all you want but the proof of it is in the threads.
Yup. Stupid.

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 02:05 PM

Once you do this, to be fair, I will post my links that tell and show my high school rock-n-roll band pic and story, as well as my recording studio site that has some of my original tunes, and the interview that was done with my old drummer which tells a lot about me and that band.

Then no one can say I am hiding anything or that it isn't fair.

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 02:08 PM
Yup. Stupid.

^ See what I mean? There is nothing stupid about the truth, unless you love living and hiding behind a web of lies.

In your case it is pretty evident that is what you're doing.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 02:08 PM
Once you do this, to be fair, I will post my links that tell and show my high school rock-n-roll band pic and story, as well as my recording studio site that has some of my original tunes, and the interview that was done with my old drummer which tells a lot about me and that band.

Then no one can say I am hiding anything or that it isn't fair.
We can wait a little longer. Watch him squirm a bit. :lol

And you don't need to do any of that. You've been to gtg and have never tried hiding who you really are.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 02:09 PM

And you don't need to do any of that. You've been to gtg and have never tried hiding who you really are.

I organized a gtg and met a dozen members of the board there.

Bitch move, rob.

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 02:11 PM

You ever have a neighbor with a little runt dog yapping and yapping and yapping incessantly?

Then the little bastard gets run over by a car....

This is how it suddenly feels to post here after putting the cuck and ratcoon on ignore...

RD2191
08-28-2014, 02:13 PM
I organized a gtg and met a dozen members of the board there.

Bitch move, rob.
A dozen, or just a few at Toros games? Whott(RIP) and some other dudes? And if so, why are you scared of people knowing who you really are? What are we going to do? We find your pics and know your name, okay, big deal, we laugh a bit and move on. You're afraid to give me your name, come on man.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 02:14 PM
A dozen, or just a few at Toros games? Whott(RIP) and some other dudes? And if so, why are you scared of people knowing who you really are? What are we going to do? We find your pics and know your name, okay, big deal, we laugh a bit and move on. You're afraid to give me your name, come on man.
I don't see you posting your pic.

Why not?

RD2191
08-28-2014, 02:15 PM
You ever have a neighbor with a little runt dog yapping and yapping and yapping incessantly?

This is how it suddenly feels to post here after putting the cuck and ratcoon on ignore...

:lmaoMaalox driving all hopped up on prescription drugs.

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 02:16 PM

:lmao:rollin:lol

Aah, peacefulness. Avante is already getting bored though. :lol

All we have to put up with are the borderline trolls, or the retarded trolls, or the harmless trolls.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 02:16 PM
I don't see you posting your pic.

Why not?
Why would I? You know my name, my age, where I'm from, and as I said before, anyone is free to add me on Facebook.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 02:17 PM
Better yet make your fb profile public and put the link to it here.

Let us all have a look at you.

We'll laugh and move on.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 02:18 PM
Why would I? You know my name, my age, where I'm from, and as I said before, anyone is free to add me on Facebook.

Why would i?

Your words.

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 02:19 PM
:lmaoMaalox driving all hopped up on prescription drugs.

Deadbeat Maalox: "whoa - did I just hit something (looks back) - ah - probably just a can or something....(keeps driving and singing)"

:lmao:lmao

RD2191
08-28-2014, 02:21 PM
Deadbeat Maalox: "whoa - did I just hit something (looks back) - ah - probably just a can or something....(keeps driving and singing)"

mrsmaalox
08-28-2014, 02:23 PM
lol you guys are so lame :lol

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 02:24 PM

She is probably the one who ran over your neighbors yap...yap...yap dog you mentioned and just kept on going!

mrsmaalox
08-28-2014, 02:26 PM

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 02:27 PM

dosage? what dosage - give me the fuckin' bottle!!!!

mrsmaalox
08-28-2014, 02:29 PM
:lol. They just get stupider

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 02:29 PM
Ten paragraph xmas rant to follow.

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 02:30 PM

"I sed gimme a fu%4in booootttlllleeee!!!!! bitch!!!!"

mrsmaalox
08-28-2014, 02:30 PM
Wait you guys aren't going to post that old avatar of me in my car? Damn that would really teach me a lesson!! I'm so scared.

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 02:32 PM
lol you guys are so lame :lol

Do you see the difference now? No one wishes you any harm, no one carries a grudge against you, any of us can poke harmless fun at you and tease you.

But we draw the line at viciousness, something you do not do, you join right in with the other trolls on here who have no class and do nothing but try to destroy credibility, ridicule, distort the truth, lie to to make you look like an idiot, and cast sick insults.

These sorts of things are never initiated by any of us, but we respond in kind when it is directed at us.

You see, it is always better when you have a foundation of TRUTH to base from.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 02:34 PM
Do you see the difference now? No one wishes you any harm, no one carries a grudge against you, any of us can poke harmless fun at you and tease you.

But we draw the line at viciousness, something you do not do, you join right in with the other trolls on here who have no class and do nothing but try to destroy credibility, ridicule, distort the truth, lie to to make you look like an idiot, and cast sick insults.

These sorts of things are never initiated by any of us, but we respond in kind when it is directed at us.

You see, it is always better when you have a foundation of TRUTH to base from.The TRUTH is xmas has been wishing disease and death on people he disagrees with.

Jeff Leppard
08-28-2014, 02:36 PM
So, when is the next gtg? I need to see this live and in person.

cantthinkofanything
08-28-2014, 02:37 PM
So, when is the next gtg? I need to see this live and in person.

after your mom's period is over

mrsmaalox
08-28-2014, 02:37 PM
"We draw the line at viciousness" :lmao

mrsmaalox
08-28-2014, 02:38 PM
The TRUTH is xmas has been wishing disease and death on people he disagrees with.

Because he's decent and not vicious!

RD2191
08-28-2014, 02:39 PM
Why would i?

Your words.
Why won't you? What are you scared of? I've given out my name, location, age. What are you hiding?

Jeff Leppard
08-28-2014, 02:39 PM
after your mom's period is over

My mum's a ****. Could be a while.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 02:40 PM
"We draw the line at viciousness" :lmao

xmas very respectfully and politely wishes death on ST posters. "No offense intended."

RD2191
There is no exposing maalox, we all know she's a desperate housewife who frequents ST to fish for compliments. You know, even though she's really "happy" in her marriage.

Jeff Leppard
What?! Ya can't say ****?! Bullocks!

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 02:41 PM
Why won't you? What are you scared of? I've given out my name, location, age. What are you hiding?

He is scurred that the ratcoon will be ridiculed...

again...

cantthinkofanything
My mum's a ****. Could be a while.

you should never talk about ye mum like that

ChumpDumper

Why won't you post your picture? Open and link your fb page? What are you hiding?

Jeff Leppard
08-28-2014, 02:42 PM
There is no exposing maalox, we all know she's a desperate housewife who frequents ST to fish for compliments. You know, even though she's really "happy" in her marriage.

She turned ya down, eh mate?

Jeff Leppard
08-28-2014, 02:43 PM
Da fucks a ratcoon?

RD2191
08-28-2014, 02:43 PM
Why won't you post your picture? Open and link your fb page? What are you hiding?
Nothing, most posters know my name, age, and where I am from. If anyone wants to see my pics they can add me on FB. What is your name?

mrsmaalox
08-28-2014, 02:44 PM

20 yr olds with GEDs who drive produce trucks are not my thing.

ChumpDumper
Da fucks a ratcoon?
A facebook page sbm is afraid of.

RD2191
Why would I go after an old hypocritical desperate housewife? I like milfs but not maalox.

silverblk mystix
Da fucks a ratcoon?

the face you laughed at when you were signed in under another username -

memmer?

you memmerr!

RD2191
08-28-2014, 02:45 PM
20 yr olds with GEDs who drive produce trucks are not my thing.
8 grand a week. You mad, hoe?

Jeff Leppard
Why would I go after an old hypocritical desperate housewife? I like milfs but not maalox.

I dunno. Are you a virgin?

RD2191
the face you laughed at when you were signed in under another username -

memmer?

you memmerr!

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 02:46 PM

why would anyone?

why would her hubby?

eggs-ack-lee!!!!!

ChumpDumper
Nothing, most posters know my name, age, and where I am from. If anyone wants to see my pics they can add me on FB. What is your name?
If you have nothing to hide open up your fb page and post your picture here.

Go ahead. Show us all you have nothing to hide with no conditions or qualifications.

RD2191
I dunno. Are you a virgin?
Nope, and I've turned down multiple women at the same time. Yup, I'm that good.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 02:47 PM
why would anyone?

why would her hubby?

eggs-ack-lee!!!!!

RD2191
08-28-2014, 02:47 PM
If you have nothing to hide open up your fb page and post your picture here.

Go ahead. Show us all you have nothing to hide with no conditions or qualifications.
Nope, but anyone who wants to see me can add me on FB. What is your name?

mrsmaalox
08-28-2014, 02:48 PM
8 grand a week. You mad, hoe?

Yes mijo I'm real mad. :lol

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 02:48 PM

So you do have something to hide.

Thanks, bitch move.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 02:49 PM
maalox, it doesn't have to be this way. Plenty of robdiaz to go around. But you made your choice. :lol

mrsmaalox
08-28-2014, 02:49 PM
Nope, and I've turned down multiple women at the same time. Yup, I'm that good.

Hood rats from the valley have standards. :lol

RD2191
08-28-2014, 02:50 PM
So you do have something to hide.

Thanks, bitch move.
Nope, but it's okay. Either you post your name or I will. Soon. Like I said, your days of trolling will soon be over.

mrsmaalox
08-28-2014, 02:50 PM
maalox, it doesn't have to be this way. Plenty of robdiaz to go around. But you made your choice. :lol

Quoted for posterity

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 02:51 PM

the meds just kicked in!

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 02:52 PM
Nope, but it's okay. Either you post your name or I will. Soon. Like I said, your days of trolling will soon be over.

Mad bitch move with something to hide.

silverblk mystix

the ratcoon shit his pants again!

RD2191
Hood rats from the valley have standards. :lol
I've never slept with a woman from the valley. I usually only sleep with white women. I have a small home in Colorado which is where most of my GF's/women are from. Nice try though.

RD2191
Quoted for posterity
You know you like it.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 02:53 PM
the ratcoon shit his pants again!

Lol, faggot is begging for his exposure.

mrsmaalox
08-28-2014, 02:54 PM

And thanks for letting the board know it was ME who made the choice when you begged. :lol

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 02:54 PM
Lol, faggot is begging for his exposure.Hey. I got you to call yourself a bitch. No wonder u mad.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 02:55 PM
And thanks for letting the board know it was ME who made the choice..... :lol
maalox, quit playing games. Like I said, I am willing to forgive you.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 02:55 PM
Hey. I got you to call yourself a bitch. No wonder u mad.
Bro, your games won't work with me. Post your name or I will. Simple as that. If you choose not to don't cry to the mods to have me banned when I do.

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 02:57 PM
And thanks for letting the board know it was ME who made the choice when you begged. :lol

Actually, you just not so subtly threw your nasty va-jay-jay at another young man here - but being the ashamed of your heritage - white worshipper that you are -

you tried to sneakily place the blame elsewhere -

pathetic -

but I got you pegged.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 02:57 PM
Bro, your games won't work with me. Post your name or I will. Simple as that. If you choose not to don't cry to the mods to have me banned when I do.
With all your declarations it probably won't even take that long, genius.

lol

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 02:58 PM

He is a mod.

He will cry and ban you like he did SA210 - then he will deny, spin, tap-dance - rinse - repeat -

RD2191
08-28-2014, 02:59 PM
I'm just fuxing with maalox, I would never try to get with her. :lol

RD2191
08-28-2014, 02:59 PM
With all your declarations it probably won't even take that long, genius.

lol
What won't? My banning? You mean you're already snitching? :lmao

RD2191
08-28-2014, 03:00 PM
He is a mod.

He will cry and ban you like he did SA210 - then he will deny, spin, tap-dance - rinse - repeat -

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 03:00 PM
I'm just fuxing with maalox, I would never try to get with her. :lol

Her shame would not allow it anyway - she was trained that white is an upgrade -

and taught to hate herself.

This is why she just rides the gravy train while hubby gets some "strange" away from home.

mrsmaalox
08-28-2014, 03:01 PM
Actually, you just not so subtly threw your nasty va-jay-jay at another young man here - but being the ashamed of your heritage - white worshipper that you are -

you tried to sneakily place the blame elsewhere -

pathetic -

but I got you pegged.

I've never slept with a woman from the valley. I usually only sleep with white women. I have a small home in Colorado which is where most of my GF's/women are from. Nice try though.

Get your accusations straight detective ;)

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 03:01 PM
Who would have to snitch? You're posting your plans all over the board.

lol

RD2191
08-28-2014, 03:02 PM
Her shame would not allow it anyway - she was trained that white is an upgrade -

and taught to hate herself.

This is why she just rides the gravy train while hubby gets some "strange" away from home.
:lolSad if true. Which I don't doubt it is. She comes off as one of those Mexicans who think they're white and look down on brown folks.

silverblk mystix

Send me the info before you get banned bro -

I will make sure to post it before I get banned too!

Jeff Leppard

I knew it. Bitter desperation is obvious.

RD2191
Who would have to snitch? You're posting your plans all over the board.

lol
What plans? You said you already posted your name on here so why would I get banned for posting it again?

RD2191
08-28-2014, 03:03 PM

Send me the info before you get banned bro -

I will make sure to post it before I get banned too!
I will. :lol

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 03:04 PM
What plans? You said you already posted your name on here so why would I get banned for posting it again?

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 03:04 PM
I can post my information.

lol what plans

lol bitch move

spurraider21
08-28-2014, 03:05 PM
i cant add you unless you give me ur name

RD2191
08-28-2014, 03:05 PM
I can post my information.

lol what plans

lol bitch move
Well post it. Why not a first name? Are you really that afraid?

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 03:07 PM
Well post it. Why not a first name? Are you really that afraid?Done and done.

Why should I do it for you? Do you fancy me?

Sorry. I have to turn you down as well.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 03:08 PM
Done and done.

Why should I do it for you? Do you fancy me?

Sorry. I have to turn you down as well.
:lolKeep playing your games while you still can.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 03:09 PM
:lolKeep playing your games while you still can.
Keep announcing your plans.

I'm sure it's going to work out well for you.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 03:11 PM
Keep announcing your plans.

I'm sure it's going to work out well for you.
We all know you're a snitch. Nothing new here. By the way are you handicapped?

ohmwrecker
08-28-2014, 03:12 PM

I'm like a prophet.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 03:15 PM
We all know you're a snitch. Nothing new here. By the way are you handicapped?

lol sure.

I'm handicapped.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 03:15 PM
lol sure.

I'm handicapped.
Really? What's wrong with you?

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 03:18 PM
I'm like a faggot.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 03:18 PM
Really? What's wrong with you?

You mean you don't know yet?

Keep googling, Sherlock.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 03:19 PM
You mean you don't know yet?

Keep googling, Sherlock.
I know. I just want you to tell me what it is so you can't claim I'm stalking you. :lol

ohmwrecker
08-28-2014, 03:19 PM
Did I not call this shit?

:lol butthole checker calling other people faggots

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 03:23 PM
I know. I just want you to tell me what it is so you can't claim I'm stalking you. :lolwell you can start by telling everyone my handicap.

Go ahead.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 03:25 PM
well you can start by telling everyone my handicap.

Go ahead.
:lolIn time, patience.

Brazil
08-28-2014, 03:26 PM
Did I not call this shit?

:lol butthole checker calling other people faggots

:lol you even mentioned Robert as the next in the list tbh

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 03:26 PM
:lolIn time, patience.

Why wait?

RD2191
08-28-2014, 03:27 PM
Why wait?
Why not?:lol

Brazil
08-28-2014, 03:30 PM
well you can start by telling everyone my handicap.

Go ahead.

Funny part will be Robert thinking he is on something posting a lot of stuff everybody already knows about... :lol

I'm sure Kori and LJ are gonna laugh about dat evil plan... Give her a call so that she can enjoy it from the start...

RD2191
08-28-2014, 03:32 PM
Funny part will be Robert thinking he is on something posting a lot of stuff everybody already knows about... :lol

I'm sure Kori and LJ are gonna laugh about dat evil plan... Give her a call so that she can enjoy it from the start...
:lolAs I said, I'm not claiming to be breaking any news. Nothing a simple Google search can't find.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 03:33 PM
Call Kori. :cry:madrun

RD2191
08-28-2014, 03:33 PM

RD2191
08-28-2014, 03:34 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4266321920/hB178A732/

Brazil
08-28-2014, 03:35 PM
:lolAs I said, I'm not claiming to be breaking any news. Nothing a simple Google search can't find.

:lol you still think you are on something
:lol I'm just trying to be a good christian by giving you a heads up

seriously tho, you should consult a lawyer beforehand dat chump is nuts

ohmwrecker
08-28-2014, 03:35 PM
It's funny when dumb people think they are clever.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 03:36 PM

Yeah, some people are newish to the board, but this stuff has been hashed out a few times. The only difference now is that it's hugely important to some posters.

Brazil

:lol exactly

RD2191
:lol you still think you are on something
:lol I'm just trying to be a good christian by giving you a heads up

seriously tho, you should consult a lawyer beforehand dat chump is nuts
A lawyer? For what? Posting something everyone already knows about? And I haven't done anything yet. Also, since I am not threatening to harm chump in any way I don't need a lawyer.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 03:37 PM

Brazil
08-28-2014, 03:38 PM
Call Kori. :cry:madrun

I think they have a dinner together this week end tbh

RD2191
08-28-2014, 03:39 PM
I think they have a dinner together this week end tbh
Kori and Chump? If so I will probably be banned soon. I had a good run. :cry Just another fallen member due to Chump. SA210 you my dude.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cleREvd5beU/UYK0XBmtDHI/AAAAAAAALno/I9msPiMii8I/s1600/pouring-out-liquor.gif

Brazil
08-28-2014, 03:40 PM
A lawyer? For what? Posting something everyone already knows about? And I haven't done anything yet. Also, since I am not threatening to harm chump in any way I don't need a lawyer.

I know brah

it is just that I also know chump... dude is nuts... for real

checking with a lawyer won't cost you too much and better safe than sorry

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 03:41 PM
Sa210 was never banned. He posted for months after he said he was.

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 03:41 PM
Because he's decent and not vicious!

I already explained this perfectly clear, you get back what you put out, and I never start it, but I do finish it.

If viciousness is directed at me anytime on this forum, then from that point on, and no matter which thread it is, that is what they will get back, unless they show otherwise.

So yes, the TRUTH is unshakable that I and some others on here are decent respectful posters unless we are provoked viciously, and you have proven that you are not respectful, not mature, and definitely not civil.

If you were an honest person, you would know those who are not, but you are nothing less than a deceitful immature borderline troll who deserves absolutely no respect or civility, unless you show otherwise in the future.

I have given you way more than the benefit of the doubt many many times and every time you prove yourself to be a despicable person on this site.

I do not see how you can live with yourself, honestly, and I feel very sorry for your kids.

Brazil
08-28-2014, 03:42 PM
Kori and Chump? If so I will probably be banned soon. I had a good run. :cry Just another fallen member due to Chump. SA210 you my dude.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cleREvd5beU/UYK0XBmtDHI/AAAAAAAALno/I9msPiMii8I/s1600/pouring-out-liquor.gif

:lol you will still be able to use another account.. I don't think they will ban your ip

ask mouse he has 1M troll I'm sure he will give you a nice user name

ChumpDumper
08-28-2014, 03:42 PM
I know brah

it is just that I also know chump... dude is nuts... for real

checking with a lawyer won't cost you too much and better safe than sorry
I can neither confirm nor deny this characterization.

ohmwrecker
08-28-2014, 03:43 PM
I already explained this perfectly clear, you get back what you put out, and I never start it, but I do finish it.

If viciousness is directed at me anytime on this forum, then from that point on, and no matter which thread it is, that is what they will get back, unless they show otherwise.

So yes, the TRUTH is unshakable that I and some others on here are decent respectful posters unless we are provoked viciously, and you have proven that you are not respectful, not mature, and definitely not civil.

If you were an honest person, you would know those who are not, but you are nothing less than a deceitful immature borderline troll who deserves absolutely no respect or civility, unless you show otherwise in the future.

I have given you way more than the benefit of the doubt many many times and every time you prove yourself to be a despicable person on this site.

I do not see how you can live with yourself, honestly, and I feel very sorry for your kids.

Christian values tbh.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 03:44 PM
:wakeup

Brazil
08-28-2014, 03:44 PM
I can neither confirm nor deny this characterization.

sometimes you get carried away a bit too much :lol

Brazil
08-28-2014, 03:46 PM
:wakeup

brah, you had a good ride

I'm sure Mouse has one user that sounds mexican... I remember a R.Trujillo for instance

RD2191
08-28-2014, 03:47 PM
brah, you had a good ride

I'm sure Mouse has one user that sounds mexican... I remember a R.Trujillo for instance
:lol:violin

hehateme
08-28-2014, 03:50 PM
I hope that fucker Avante dies from rabies.

now back to your regularly scheduled epeen session.

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 03:52 PM
I will. :lol

Send it to me too with a phone number I can reach you at if possible.

But you won't be banned, he said it was all already posted. Thus no probable cause.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 03:55 PM
Send it to me too with a phone number I can reach you at if possible.

But you won't be banned, he said it was all already posted. Thus no probable cause.
I might, Chump is a long time poster/loser. He is in deep with management.

If I do get banned I will find a way to contact you. Trust me.

Brazil
08-28-2014, 04:00 PM
I might, Chump is a long time poster/loser. He is in deep with management.

If I do get banned I will find a way to contact you. Trust me.

:lol RIP tbh

http://www.tuscolatoday.com/index.php/2013/11/12/kyle-robert-diaz-cass-city-formerly-of-caro-2/