PDA

View Full Version : no thread on the 9 year old girl who killed instructor with an uzi???

Trill Clinton
08-27-2014, 04:50 PM
A shooting instructor has died after a nine-year-old girl accidentally shot him in the head as he taught her how to use a submachine gun.

Charles Vacca, a father and veteran from Lake Havasu City, Arizona, was airlifted to hospital on Monday morning after the little girl shot him with a Uzi at an outdoor shooting range in Dolan Springs.

'Vacca was standing next to the girl while he was instructing her how to use the weapon when the accident happened,' a Mohave County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson toldBNO News (http://www.bnowire.com/2014/08/26/update1-9-year-old-girl-shoots-kills-arizona-shooting-instructor/).

'Further investigations determined [that when] the girl pulled the trigger on the automatic Uzi, the recoil sent the gun over her head, and the victim was shot.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...shoots-shooting-teacher-head-visit-range.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2734769/Arizona-girl-9-accidentally-shoots-shooting-teacher-head-visit-range.html)

what kind of people teach children to shoot automatic weapons?http://i62.tinypic.com/29uyofb.png

ohmwrecker
08-27-2014, 04:55 PM
I'm OK with this one.

Trill Clinton
08-27-2014, 04:59 PM
i do empathize with the kid. she's going to be fucked up because of this. hope she gets some therapy.

ohmwrecker
I agree. I hope that poor kid isn't forever fucked up.

ChumpDumper
"Further investigations"

The whole thing was on video.

Slydragon
08-27-2014, 05:12 PM
Not a very good instructor it seems.

ohmwrecker
08-27-2014, 05:13 PM
The herd got a bit thinner.

Blake
08-27-2014, 05:36 PM
If only the instructor had a gun for self defense

spurraider21
08-27-2014, 05:39 PM
:lmao

TheSanityAnnex
08-27-2014, 05:40 PM

+dap

SnakeBoy
08-27-2014, 05:49 PM
"Teaching" + "girl" should have been enough to make the guy realize he was making a big mistake.

The Gemini Method
08-27-2014, 05:58 PM
The instructor shouldn't take this to the head. She was just shooting off...

baseline bum
08-27-2014, 06:00 PM
Fuck him. You don't have little kids shoot automatic weapons. Better his dumb ass catching the slug than the 9 year old who didn't know any better.

CosmicCowboy
08-27-2014, 06:05 PM
I wondered which troll would post this.

Not surprised at the OP.

Guy was not much of an instructor and dumb as a brick for letting a 50# girl go on rock and roll unassisted. Sorry he died but bad things can happen when people do stupid things.

Leetonidas
08-27-2014, 06:08 PM
Heard about this on the radio this morning. Just sad, but what the fuck are these people thinking handing a 9 year old any kind of loaded weapon?

Blake
08-27-2014, 06:14 PM
Fuck him. You don't have little kids shoot automatic weapons. Better his dumb ass catching the slug than the 9 year old who didn't know any better.

no tears shed if she would have taken out her parents too

baseline bum
08-27-2014, 06:19 PM
Heard about this on the radio this morning. Just sad, but what the fuck are these people thinking handing a 9 year old any kind of loaded weapon?

That's completely different. Teaching a kid to shoot is fine. But a little kid isn't prepared to deal with the way the barrel rises when shooting full auto, at least the first time. I don't think anyone younger than about 14 or so should shoot fully auto.

CosmicCowboy
08-27-2014, 06:20 PM

Gun safety done right is fine with 9 year olds...just train right and choose an appropriate weapon for their size and strength...Hell, I killed and gutted my first deer at 9.

A full auto machine pistol is the LAST thing you turn over to a kid or even an inexperienced adult...If you don't have the arm strength and aren't prepared it for muzzle will climb straight up and over, especially if that UZI was chambered for some of the larger cartridges...It's not TOO bad for an adult in a 9mm but it's harder in the .45 and a bitch in some of the hotter aftermarket conversions.

CosmicCowboy
08-27-2014, 06:23 PM
That bitch is putting out 15 rounds a second with the 9mm and almost 9 rounds a second with the .45.

baseline bum
08-27-2014, 06:25 PM
Gun safety done right is fine with 9 year olds...just train right and choose an appropriate weapon for their size and strength...Hell, I killed and gutted my first deer at 9.

A full auto machine pistol is the LAST thing you turn over to a kid or even an inexperienced adult...If you don't have the arm strength and aren't prepared it for muzzle will climb straight up and over, especially if that UZI was chambered for some of the larger cartridges...It's not TOO bad for an adult in a 9mm but it's harder in the .45 and a bitch in some of the hotter aftermarket conversions.

This.

chunticakes
08-27-2014, 06:27 PM
I like where this thread is heading.

The Gemini Method
08-27-2014, 06:30 PM
I shot a Mac-11 on my first drive-by at age 11 and boy, did that jump on me like a mule. I believe that youngsters like that shouldn't be using autos. Real talk.

pgardn
08-27-2014, 06:36 PM
Uzi for a 9 year old.

Good starter weapon.

I learned how to fire a 50 caliber machine gun when I was 6.
I killed an entire building and the n gutted it.

DJR210
08-27-2014, 06:37 PM

:lol an UZI at that

TheyCallMePro
08-27-2014, 07:19 PM
Wow just saw the video. That instructor was awfully close to the side of her. He should have been behind her and holding the gun steady with her. Can't believe he was that close. Wow.

z0sa
08-27-2014, 07:23 PM
At what point does handing a nine year old a loaded UZI sound like a good idea in any capacity?

Bender
08-27-2014, 07:26 PM
my kid has been going to shooting ranges with me since he was 8. No incidents, no deaths, we aren't fucked up. He's been in AP classes and goes to magnet schools since 6th grade. going on 17 now. Neither of us has ever shot full auto though.

Trill Clinton
08-27-2014, 07:32 PM
Wow just saw the video. That instructor was awfully close to the side of her. He should have been behind her and holding the gun steady with her. Can't believe he was that close. Wow.

link to the vid?

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2014, 07:43 PM
I would like to see the actual head shot...anyone got a leak of the death video....untimely as it may be...RIP Uzi instructor

Infinite_limit
08-27-2014, 08:43 PM
I would like to see the actual head shot...anyone got a leak of the death video....untimely as it may be...RIP Uzi instructor
FACES OF DEATH

Buddy Mignon
08-27-2014, 09:03 PM
:lmao

TheyCallMePro
08-27-2014, 09:09 PM
link to the vid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRyFyPc-20

Doesn't show the kill shot, but the girl losing control and the shots coming in slo-mo his direction.

DD
08-27-2014, 09:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7dbdZlsR3Y

Cry Havoc
08-27-2014, 11:20 PM
"Teaching" + "girl" should have been enough to make the guy realize he was making a big mistake.

Fuck that. No 9 year old, boy is girl, is prepared to handle a fully automatic weapon, especially a machine pistol. Those things kick like mules even if you're a grown adult and don't know what you're doing.

SnakeBoy
08-27-2014, 11:29 PM
Fuck that. No 9 year old, boy is girl, is prepared to handle a fully automatic weapon, especially a machine pistol. Those things kick like mules even if you're a grown adult and don't know what you're doing.

It wasn't a serious comment. You're right but the video shows the instructor making multiple mistakes on top of the whole age issue.

Floyd Pacquiao
08-27-2014, 11:54 PM
:lol gun nuts taking L's

spurraider21
08-28-2014, 12:24 AM
if the instructor was black she'd be called a racist tbh

Chinook
08-28-2014, 02:00 AM
i do empathize with the kid. she's going to be fucked up because of this. hope she gets some therapy.

She'll be fine. The first kill is always the toughest.

Chinook
08-28-2014, 02:01 AM

I had assumed he was because who the OP was.

spurraider21
08-28-2014, 02:12 AM
She'll be fine. The first kill is always the toughest.

I had assumed he was because who the OP was.
:lol

.G.
08-28-2014, 03:01 AM
:lol "instructor"
Silly bubbas

Trill Clinton
08-28-2014, 07:02 AM
thread has nothing to do with race, chill.

Trill Clinton
08-28-2014, 07:04 AM

Doesn't show the kill shot, but the girl losing control and the shots coming in slo-mo his direction.

daaaamn

lil'mo
08-28-2014, 07:37 AM
LOL no surprise the "instructor" is former military. Not the brightest bunch.

Gun enthusiasts crack me up. Total little dick syndrome, gotta have a big gun in their hand :lol

Brazil
08-28-2014, 08:39 AM
A 9 y/o should not learn to use a freaking weapon automatic or not, of his size or not, with a well trained guy or not

you all are fucking nuts tbh

lefty
08-28-2014, 08:47 AM
:cry But Muricans are not terrerists

Bill_Brasky
08-28-2014, 08:51 AM
There was another one a few years ago where an 8 yr old boy was being taught to fire an uzi and it kicks back and shoots him in the head. These 'instructors' are fucking idiots.

lefty
08-28-2014, 08:52 AM
There was another one a few years ago where an 8 yr old boy was being taught to fire an uzi and it kicks back and shoots him in the head. These 'instructors' are fucking idiots.
The instructors are retarded, but the kids parents are the ones responsible

Dont blame the instructor

Blizzardwizard
08-28-2014, 08:58 AM
But but but, in America, all children should have guns to protect themselves :cry

Blake
08-28-2014, 09:01 AM

I think there's plenty of blame to go around

it's me
08-28-2014, 09:03 AM

I agree .......... but instructor should have known better and had the little girl learn to shoot with a more appropriate weapon , it's like learning how to drive in a bugatti veyron. Instructor fucked up IMHO.

lefty
08-28-2014, 09:39 AM
I agree .......... but instructor should have known better and had the little girl learn to shoot with a more appropriate weapon , it's like learning how to drive in a bugatti veyron. Instructor fucked up IMHO.
Well obviously instructors should know better; they should refuse to teach kids

Spurminator
08-28-2014, 11:01 AM
A 9 y/o should not learn to use a freaking weapon automatic or not, of his size or not, with a well trained guy or not

you all are fucking nuts tbh

But what if the government intrudes upon her home and kills her parents, and she's the last line of defense? As a 9-year old, surely she would rather go down shooting than succumb to tyranny.

spurraider21
08-28-2014, 11:04 AM
thread has nothing to do with race, chill.
i know thats why i said "if"

Blake
08-28-2014, 11:08 AM
But what if the government intrudes upon her home and kills her parents, and she's the last line of defense? As a 9-year old, surely she would rather go down shooting than succumb to tyranny.

Maybe they wanted to teach her how to hunt.

I've heard uzis are great for shooting deer. And instructors.

cantthinkofanything
08-28-2014, 11:16 AM

It looked like he was putting his hand on her breast and she just gave him a quick one to the dome. Can't tell if it was just instinctive or if maybe this had been going on for some time and she planned it.

cantthinkofanything
08-28-2014, 11:17 AM
I've heard uzis are great for shooting deer. And instructors.

where did you hear this?

The Gemini Method
08-28-2014, 11:20 AM
Came in specifically to see what cantthink would drum up on this issue...

cantthinkofanything
08-28-2014, 11:22 AM
Came in specifically to see what cantthink would drum up on this issue...

just drumming up the truth per usual

The Gemini Method
08-28-2014, 11:24 AM
I had forgotten about the 8-year old boy who was also given an automatic to shoot and he ended up shooting himself in the head. Just a ritual thinning of the herd. Murica.

Brazil
08-28-2014, 11:33 AM

true brah

silverblk mystix
08-28-2014, 12:03 PM
Only worse parenting I ever heard of -

was the idiot who is a christian hater - and then enrolled his poor kid in a christian bible school.

Only in Amerikkka.

Think of the hatred that - that poor kid will spew!

Blake
08-28-2014, 01:17 PM
where did you hear this?

i connected dots when I read this:

Arizona has long had a strong pro-gun culture, including weapon ranges that promote events for children and families. Some of these ranges offer people the thrill of firing weapons such as the Uzi that are generally illegal for members of the public to own.The Scottsdale Gun Club in recent years has allowed children and families to pose with Santa Claus while holding machine guns and other weapons from the club. Children as young as 10 are allowed to hunt big game such as elk and deer in Arizona, provided they have completed a hunter safety course.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2014/08/27/arizona-gun-instructor-shooting-debate/14690129/

what's your opinion on why her parents had her learning how to fire an uzi?

Blake
08-28-2014, 01:20 PM
Only worse parenting I ever heard of -

was the idiot who is a christian hater - and then enrolled his poor kid in a christian bible school.

Only in Amerikkka.

Think of the hatred that - that poor kid will spew!

perfect sense

cantthinkofanything
08-28-2014, 01:25 PM
i connected dots when I read this:

what's your opinion on why her parents had her learning how to fire an uzi?

personally? I think her parents are probably extreme gun rights activists and thought it'd be cool to have a video of their 9 year old daughter shooting an Uzi in order to make a point about how safe guns are.

my other thought is that they are just redneck idiots. But the fact that they are at a range with an instructor makes me think it's the former.

CosmicCowboy
08-28-2014, 01:38 PM
Just another facebook/youtube inspired video gone terribly wrong.

Same with the gopros.

For every "holy shit! I cant' believe he did that!" video that gets posted there are probably 4 paraplegics.

Blake
08-28-2014, 01:39 PM
personally? I think her parents are probably extreme gun rights activists and thought it'd be cool to have a video of their 9 year old daughter shooting an Uzi in order to make a point about how safe guns are.

my other thought is that they are just redneck idiots. But the fact that they are at a range with an instructor makes me think it's the former.

Being Arizona, that sounds plausible enough.

cantthinkofanything
08-28-2014, 02:18 PM
Just another facebook/youtube inspired video gone terribly wrong.

Same with the gopros.

For every "holy shit! I cant' believe he did that!" video that gets posted there are probably 4 paraplegics.

Just imagine if the instructior shot the girl instead. Boutons would have to wash the jizz off of Chump's face.