PDA

View Full Version : Troll Convention

Avante
08-28-2014, 03:03 PM
I want all you trolls out there to feel right at home here, actually this is a thread honoring ....you:toast

I realize it's been tough on you guys lately and I am beginning to feel a little sorry for you trolls, so here's my attempt to give you guys a place to come and lick your wounds and hell.....troll....to your hearts content, yep...a TROLLFEST.

We'll need some music for this occasion but damn if I can think of something appropriate, I am working on it however. Music to troll by....hmmmmm?

Why not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tWX4bB6Ns4

cantthinkofanything
08-28-2014, 03:07 PM
I want all you trolls out there to feel right at home here, actually this is a thread honoring ....you:toast

I realize it's been tough on you guys lately and I am beginning to feel a little sorry for you trolls, so here's my attempt to give you guys a place to come and lick your wounds and hell.....troll....to yout hearts content, yep...a TROLLFEST:downspin:

your mom's vag is a Trollfest. or maybe Trollfester.

Chester da molester in yo mamma's Trollfester
Betta check da weatha cause she rainin gettin wetta
correction erection bitch ain't neva gone reject ya
put a penny in you nuts an she gonna fuck ingest ya

Avante
08-28-2014, 03:09 PM
Come on trolls don't all of a sudden get shy, ok? Here you will not be criticized or ran down, I can't believe you guys aren't battling to get in here, finally a safe haven to.....troll.

Jeff Leppard
08-28-2014, 03:09 PM
Why would trolls need a specific thread?

Jeff Leppard
08-28-2014, 03:10 PM
Come on trolls don't all of a sudden get shy, ok? Here you will not be criticized or ran down, I can't believe you guys are battling to get in here, finally a safe haven to.....troll.

That's not how it works, mate.

Avante
08-28-2014, 03:11 PM
your mom's vag is a Trollfest. or maybe Trollfester.

Chester da molester in yo mamma's Trollfester
Betta check da weatha cause she rainin gettin wetta
correction erection bitch ain't neva gone reject ya
put a penny in you nuts an she gonna fuck ingest ya

BING-FUCKING-O

Don't ya love it:lobt2:

Avante
08-28-2014, 03:12 PM
Why would trolls need a specific thread?

These guys work hard and take a lot of abuse, why not every once in awhile reach out and help the needy?

Avante
08-28-2014, 03:13 PM
That's not how it works, mate.

Even trolls need a helping hand now and then.

Avante
08-28-2014, 03:22 PM
Here I am trying to help the cause and......no trolls, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJR210
08-28-2014, 03:23 PM
Date and time of this convention please? I know mouse will go.

Avante
08-28-2014, 03:25 PM
Date and time of this convention please? I know mouse (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=220) will go.

You didn't read....TROLL CONVENTION....when you walked in?

DJR210
08-28-2014, 03:26 PM
You didn't read....TROLL CONVENTION....when you walked in?

So it's just a thread? Not an actual event?

:td

Avante
08-28-2014, 03:28 PM
So it's just a thread? Not an actual event?

:td

Hell yes it's an actual event, and it's long overdue.

ohmwrecker
08-28-2014, 03:28 PM
dumb

DJR210
08-28-2014, 03:29 PM
Hell yes it's an actual event, and it's long overdue.

You gonna give a speech?

Avante
08-28-2014, 03:30 PM
dumb

I knew it was just a matter of time:toast

Avante
08-28-2014, 03:31 PM
You gonna give a speech?

Absolutely!

cantthinkofanything
08-28-2014, 03:38 PM
It would be weird if several people were all active in a thread and then the mod (or they) deleted the thread and all those people disappeared in real life.

Avante
08-28-2014, 03:43 PM
It would be weird if several people were all active in a thread and then the mod (or they) deleted the thread and all those people disappeared in real life.

A little Robert Heinlien going on there, some A. Merritt. Imagine we all had to wear a little tattoo across our forehead of what we were considered to be online....

Attention Whore
Asshat
Troll
Drama Queen
ASSHOLE

...etc etc

cantthinkofanything
08-28-2014, 03:47 PM
A little Robert Heinlien going on there, some A. Merritt. Imagine we all had to wear a little tattoo across our forehead of what we were considered to be online....

Attention Whore
Asshat
Troll
Drama Queen
ASSHOLE

...etc etc

that's from the Office...not whoever you were saying...

nRIscYUgzg8

Avante
08-28-2014, 03:49 PM
They stold my idea.

Avante
08-28-2014, 03:57 PM
All you trolls out there and you finally have a place where you are totally accepted and ........very disappointed.

benefactor
08-28-2014, 05:01 PM
Kori Ellis, Slomo...reported for spamming.

Franklin
08-28-2014, 07:23 PM
There're two completely different types of trolls, one consists of witty badasses like DMC while the other features dumb shitheads like possum face.

Buddy Mignon
08-28-2014, 10:09 PM
Come on trolls don't all of a sudden get shy, ok? Here you will not be criticized or ran down, I can't believe you guys aren't battling to get in here, finally a safe haven to.....troll.

What's funny is you're one of the top trolls on here and don't know it...:lol

Avante
08-28-2014, 10:12 PM
What's funny is you're one of the top trolls on here and don't know it...:lol

Show me where I enter threads to troll? I pretty much originate threads that nobody has to enter, is that really trolling?

xmas1997
08-29-2014, 08:53 AM
Show me where I enter threads to troll? I pretty much originate threads that nobody has to enter, is that really trolling?

No, it's not trolling.

But trolls like him have no other way to justify their trolling except by accusing you and others falsely of doing what they do on a regular nonstop basis.

The "TRUTH" itself is a foreign concept to ignoramuses like him.

One big difference is you and I, and a few others on here, are amused and laugh at the lies that trolls weave to justify their existence causing them to humiliate and make fools of themselves.

Whereas the trolls on here laugh when we and a few others on here point out the TRUTH, it makes them so uncomfortable that they have to hide behind immature ignorant ridicule and drivel in order for them to find something inane to laugh at us about.

The truth is the trolls on this site are the most guilty of what they consistently on a regular basis accuse us of, and they rarely come up with anything new and original to bitch at us about,

I am just reporting the facts as they occur and always are, nothing new here, folks.

Move along. :lol

mrsmaalox
08-29-2014, 11:15 AM

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

The fact that you started this thread (and others) with the sole intention of inciting a response from a certain group of posters, makes you a troll.

xmas1997
08-31-2014, 05:15 PM
Trolls don't count as people, they are subhuman or monkeys, like chump.

ChumpDumper
08-31-2014, 05:34 PM
Man, I broke xmas.

pubic hair
08-31-2014, 06:35 PM
What is a Troll? I'm new.

Avante
08-31-2014, 08:50 PM
What is a Troll? I'm new.

Uninteresting posters who do nothing here but see who they can bother. Very limited in knowledge and boring.

xmas1997
09-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Bump