PDA

View Full Version : Member of Online Gaming Group Arrested by SWAT Team On Live Stream

RandomGuy
08-28-2014, 05:23 PM
cDaBOTxsJqc

"swatting"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatting

swatting is the tricking of any emergency service (via such as a 9-1-1 dispatcher) into dispatching an emergency response based on the false report of an on-going critical incident. Episodes range from large to small, from the deployment of bomb squads, SWAT units and other police units and the concurrent evacuations of schools and businesses to a single fabricated police report meant to discredit an individual as a prank or personal vendetta. While it is a misdemeanor or a felony in the USA in and of itself to report any untruth to law enforcement, swatting can cause massive disruption to the civil order and the public peace by the hoaxed deployment of police and other civic resources such as ambulances and fire departments. The term derives from SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics), a highly specialized type of police unit.

Wow, that shit is fucking scary, and dangerous.

police militarization + stupid fucks = dead people.

If you have some serious headphones on, or just the combat noise from most first person shooters on some decent speakers... yikes.

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 05:52 PM
Kid got sentenced 5 years in prison for doing it because it is against the law.

RD2191
08-28-2014, 06:06 PM
:lolTroll level:Expert

Start losing at COD I'll call the SWAT on your ass.

spurraider21
08-28-2014, 07:04 PM
:lolTroll level:Expert

Start losing at COD I'll call the SWAT on your ass.
:lol i used to play cod a lot... more than i'd like to admit. i never bought the new console and really haven't gamed since. i miss the sound of 7 years olds screaming faggot tbh

RD2191
08-28-2014, 07:18 PM
:lol i used to play cod a lot... more than i'd like to admit. i never bought the new console and really haven't gamed since. i miss the sound of 7 years olds screaming faggot tbh
:wakeupThat was no 7 year old...

DJR210
08-28-2014, 07:20 PM
:lmao so ALS IBC and Swatting are the new cool things to do.. Chief McManus made a statement regarding the stupidity and legal ramifications of "swatting" yesterday I believe.

Fabbs
08-28-2014, 11:48 PM
Kid got sentenced 5 years in prison for doing it because it is against the law.
what a soft sentence.

xmas1997
08-29-2014, 09:04 AM
As swatting becomes more and more in vogue, the sentences will get stiffer and stiffer, until these immature ignorant idiots get the message.

May as well yell "fire" in a theater or "gun" on an airliner!

The Reckoning
08-29-2014, 09:05 AM
looks like i won't be aligning with future war cult tbh

Cry Havoc
08-29-2014, 11:58 AM

CoD 4, the original Modern Warfare, is still by far the best in the series, so I don't blame you.

spurraider21
08-29-2014, 12:08 PM
i liked the treyarch installments the most tbh, modern warfare was good but mw2 and mw3 got progressively worse. ghosts was an abortion. i thought world at war, bo and bo2 were all fantastic

Bynumite
08-29-2014, 03:44 PM
CoD 4 was digital crack. I spent way too much time playing search and destroy with my friends back in the day. MW2 was fun even with its balance issues. MW3 wasn't bad but the series was stale at this point and wasn't bringing anything new to the table. Didn't play CoD Ghosts but from what i've seen on youtube looks like any other generic modern military shooter.

The Reckoning
08-29-2014, 03:50 PM
BF1942>>>>>>>>

RandomGuy
08-29-2014, 04:23 PM
CoD 4 was digital crack. I spent way too much time playing search and destroy with my friends back in the day. MW2 was fun even with its balance issues. MW3 wasn't bad but the series was stale at this point and wasn't bringing anything new to the table. Didn't play CoD Ghosts but from what i've seen on youtube looks like any other generic modern military shooter.

ukcaVYsgvJg

YM4RQHgYpow

You might like these reviews.

If you have never watched Zero Punctuation, you should.

ROFL....