PDA

View Full Version : Russia now invading Ukraine

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 09:47 PM
Will NATO do anything to stop it, or at least supply weapons?

m>s
08-28-2014, 09:51 PM
lol no, no one is risking nuclear war or getting ass-kicked over ukraine. russia, ukraine, and belarus are historically one people. obama crossed a line tbh. clay will be rightfully restored.

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 09:53 PM
From what I know of Ukraine, it could easily become the new bread basket of the world.

DJR210
08-28-2014, 09:53 PM
I think the sanctions are as far as they're gonna go. Too much shit brewing up all over that side of the globe to step in for Ukraine

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 09:54 PM
I think the sanctions are as far as they're gonna go. Too much shit brewing up all over that side of the globe to step in for Ukraine

Then it will be up to the European nations to step in.

Looks like we have our hands full dealing with ISIS.

DJR210
08-28-2014, 09:56 PM

Looks like we have our hands full dealing with ISIS.

And China..and North Korea..and Afghanistan..

Blizzardwizard
08-28-2014, 09:59 PM

Nope :lol

Obama and his tan suit will have to make the first move.

DJR210
08-28-2014, 10:01 PM
Nope :lol

Obama and his tan suit will have to make the first move.

Won't happen after his failure with proposed ops in Syria

m>s
08-28-2014, 10:03 PM
US military is stretched too thin. look for us to get BTFO soon.

DJR210
08-28-2014, 10:08 PM
Agreed. US will be running small scale covert ops primarily to protect their interests, we won't get approval for another war short of an attack on US soil.

m>s
08-28-2014, 10:16 PM
Agreed. US will be running small scale covert ops primarily to protect their interests, we won't get approval for another war short of an attack on US soil.
weren't several congressman prepping us recently saying to brace for an attack by ISIS? i know ISIS guys were posing pics on twitter holding up signs saying stuff like "we were here, 8/21/14 soon our soldiers will march here" and other stuff like that while standing in front of places in the US.

http://static3.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1914362.1408815177!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/twitter.jpg

Franklin
08-28-2014, 10:24 PM
Examples like this are pure evidences why the allies were stupid as fuck to obliterate the Reich only to give commies complete freedom to bully the entire Eastern Europe.

DJR210
08-28-2014, 10:28 PM
weren't several congressman prepping us recently saying to brace for an attack by ISIS? i know ISIS guys were posing pics on twitter holding up signs saying stuff like "we were here, 8/21/14 soon our soldiers will march here" and other stuff like that while standing in front of places in the US.

http://static3.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1914362.1408815177!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/twitter.jpg

I didn't hear that..Attack would probably be from an American defector tbh. They killed an American ISIS fighter from San Diego the other day.

m>s
08-28-2014, 10:36 PM
b-b-but multiculturalism is good for you goy! you NEED muslims running around your country and open borders!

DJR210
08-28-2014, 11:11 PM
b-b-but multiculturalism is good for you goy! you NEED muslims running around your country and open borders!

:lol

z0sa
08-29-2014, 01:53 AM
Like the USA has any business telling Russia they cant use military force on their own damn border. We're invading countries 7000 miles away on the regular

m>s
08-29-2014, 07:49 AM
Like the USA has any business telling Russia they cant use military force on their own damn border. We're invading countries 7000 miles away on the regular
It was the same thing with Der Führer and Poland. Freaking ZOG warmongers.

G-Nob
08-29-2014, 01:02 PM

Putin knows this which is why he's stepped up aggression. And he knows he can push Obama and the Euro nations around because all he's gonna get in return is slap-on-the-wrist style sanctions. And just wait, Putin won't stop in Kiev. He wants the return on the old Russian territories and will stop at nothing to achieve it. If he keeps going this will be a precursor to WWIII. (See Hitler land grabbing Austria and others prior to WWII)

xmas1997
08-29-2014, 01:08 PM
Putin knows this which is why he's stepped up aggression. And he knows he can push Obama and the Euro nations around because all he's gonna get in return is slap-on-the-wrist style sanctions. And just wait, Putin won't stop in Kiev. He wants the return on the old Russian territories and will stop at nothing to achieve it. If he keeps going this will be a precursor to WWIII. (See Hitler land grabbing Austria and others prior to WWII)

That is what worries me.

mingus
08-29-2014, 04:11 PM

There were contributing factors (however miscalculated they ended up being) that were the reason we invades Iraq. Russia is just a big bully. Plus, I don't think they just want to invade, they want to conquer it. Iraq and what's going on over there is a false equivalency.

Putin doesn't respect Obama. US should have had convoys out in Crimea in the immediate aftermath of the downed plane. Instead we let them handle it like bystanders even though an American was among those killed. Putin is taking advantage of US and NATO military passivity.

RandomGuy
08-29-2014, 04:46 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-probing-cyber-attack-u-major-banks-141129446.html;_ylt=AwrBEiJ25wBUsy4AYhPQtDMD

silverblk mystix
08-29-2014, 04:46 PM
Putin just threw out the N - WORD!!!!

RandomGuy
08-29-2014, 04:50 PM

That's kinda the point.

Russia is using troops in someone else's borders, for no other reason than that country had the bollocks to elect a leader that doesn't have a lip-lock on Putin's cock.

m>s
08-29-2014, 05:51 PM
That's kinda the point.

Russia is using troops in someone else's borders, for no other reason than that country had the bollocks to elect a leader that doesn't have a lip-lock on Putin's cock.
Us illegally overthrew the legally elected president of Ukraine and the eastern russian speaking half of the country didn't agree with it

go home schlomo

DD
08-29-2014, 06:53 PM
http://ivarfjeld.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/obamerlain-2.jpg

Franklin
08-29-2014, 07:00 PM
US overthrew the president of another sovereign when the election of their own president was unconstitutional in the first place.

DJR210
08-29-2014, 07:16 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-probing-cyber-attack-u-major-banks-141129446.html;_ylt=AwrBEiJ25wBUsy4AYhPQtDMD

Not the type of attack that I was referring to

DarrinS
08-29-2014, 07:23 PM
Just the world going to hell under president Carter 2.0

silverblk mystix
08-29-2014, 08:56 PM
This Putin Puto is beginning to worry me a little;

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/08/29/russia-putin-conflict-idUKL5N0QZ3HC20140829

m>s
08-29-2014, 11:04 PM
This Putin Puto is beginning to worry me a little;

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/08/29/russia-putin-conflict-idUKL5N0QZ3HC20140829
nah that's just you buying up the propaganda and being a good goy

silverblk mystix
08-30-2014, 05:03 AM
nah that's just you buying up the propaganda and being a good goy

also - he is throwing the "nuclear" word around...

Cry Havoc
08-30-2014, 05:42 AM
Just the world going to hell under president Carter 2.0

Oh look. Darrin blaming Obama. Sun will probably rise tomorrow, too.

johnsmith
08-30-2014, 08:12 AM
Oh look. Darrin blaming Obama. Sun will probably rise tomorrow, too.

Well, in Darrins defense, I'm fairly convinced that Obama is becoming more worthless by the day....he still has nothing on congress though...compared to those clowns, Obama is like Lincoln, Washington, and Roosevelt combined.

Cry Havoc
08-30-2014, 11:42 AM
Well, in Darrins defense, I'm fairly convinced that Obama is becoming more worthless by the day....he still has nothing on congress though...compared to those clowns, Obama is like Lincoln, Washington, and Roosevelt combined.

You do realize that's precisely WHY he can get nothing done in office, right? The current GOP in congress is the worst group of politicians to exist in the history of the US. Period. It's not even close or up for debate. Most politicians are crooks and cronies, but most still want to see the US succeed. The GOP would actually rather see this country slide into depression again than Obama have a successful presidency. Every single one of them (and several Dems) should be drawn up on conspiracy and or bribery charges.

m>s
08-30-2014, 12:41 PM
By "getting anything done" you mean legalizing all the be@ners, more immigration, more unemployment, gun grabbing, yeah I'm glad he isn't able to "get anything done."

You fucking leftist slime

m>s
08-30-2014, 12:43 PM
Not to mention, spoken by a race traitor. Your kind are everything that is wrong with the world and you will be spared no mercy on the day of the rope.

silverblk mystix
08-30-2014, 03:03 PM
You do realize that's precisely WHY he can get nothing done in office, right? The current GOP in congress is the worst group of politicians to exist in the history of the US. Period. It's not even close or up for debate. Most politicians are crooks and cronies, but most still want to see the US succeed. The GOP would actually rather see this country slide into depression again than Obama have a successful presidency. Every single one of them (and several Dems) should be drawn up on conspiracy and or bribery charges.

I can't believe you posted something I agree with...

FML

:lmao:lmao

*Oh yeah - just to add something -

the reason those worthless fucks are this way is plain racism - no ifs, ands or buts - they are just bigots at heart.

Cry Havoc
08-30-2014, 03:42 PM
I can't believe you posted something I agree with...

FML

*Oh yeah - just to add something -

the reason those worthless fucks are this way is plain racism - no ifs, ands or buts - they are just bigots at heart.

I disagree on the racism. They're definitely racist, but it's more than that. It's classism. Ultra wealthy vs. everyone else. Occupy might have been a misguided movement but it definitely pegged the situation. Only instead of the 1% it's more like the .1% or the .01% against everyone else. And they're winning because politicians are easier to buy than a contending team signing Derek Fisher to a vet min.

silverblk mystix
08-30-2014, 04:35 PM
I disagree on the racism. They're definitely racist, but it's more than that. It's classism. Ultra wealthy vs. everyone else. Occupy might have been a misguided movement but it definitely pegged the situation. Only instead of the 1% it's more like the .1% or the .01% against everyone else. And they're winning because politicians are easier to buy than a contending team signing Derek Fisher to a vet min.

Agree with the classicism part -

but don't underestimate the part that race plays -

never before has a prez been this disrespected openly - daily for years and years -

race definitely is bugging those caucasians that have been raised the "good ol boy" way.

m>s
08-30-2014, 04:53 PM
Gmafb blacks are just as racist as anyone. Human beings are tribal by nature and if you don't think Bush took a lot of shit for being white then LOL!!

silverblk mystix
08-30-2014, 08:00 PM
Gmafb blacks are just as racist as anyone. Human beings are tribal by nature and if you don't think Bush took a lot of shit for being white then LOL!!

um...no...

when GW was in office - I was sick of hearing

"well, even if you don't agree - you have to at least respect the office of the presidency"

lmao

that shit went out the window the moment a (half) black man got the job!

Infinite_limit
08-30-2014, 08:26 PM
Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk

DarrinS
08-30-2014, 09:33 PM
Agree with the classicism part -

but don't underestimate the part that race plays -

never before has a prez been this disrespected openly - daily for years and years -

race definitely is bugging those caucasians that have been raised the "good ol boy" way.

<gasp> never before

Really?

DarrinS
08-30-2014, 09:36 PM
How has Obama been disrespected like "never before". Be specific.

Infinite_limit
08-30-2014, 11:04 PM
How long til Putin liberates Americans?

m>s
08-30-2014, 11:55 PM
How long til Putin liberates Americans?
Thank you based Putin

lol I'm going to get locked up in a prison camp like a jap when this shit pops off lol fuck me

m>s
08-31-2014, 12:20 AM
Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk
If they said any of that to my face we'd be fighting right there in the street. Damn all these people just walk by and do nothing. Coon is so delusional, if we Europeans are good at anything it's war.

Spurs9
08-31-2014, 02:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EiZOiYc.gif

pgardn
08-31-2014, 09:35 PM
If they said any of that to my face we'd be fighting right there in the street. Damn all these people just walk by and do nothing. Coon is so delusional, if we Europeans are good at anything it's war.

Welcome to the black side of your mentality.
The best thing would to be to put your type with that type, and let the slaughter begin.

Away from sane people that refuse to be fundamentalists.

m>s
08-31-2014, 10:10 PM
Welcome to the black side of your mentality.
The best thing would to be to put your type with that type, and let the slaughter begin.

Away from sane people that refuse to be fundamentalists.
Hate to break it to you but they hate you too in their own words

pgardn
08-31-2014, 10:34 PM
Hate to break it to you but they hate you too in their own words

Yes they sure do, just like you hate blacks. They wave their Fkn bibles around like you spout this Fuehrer nonsense.

Notice the chicken shit yelling at people in groups, cocking up each other.
Yelling at old folks and women.
Bunch of Fkn pussies, go it alone how about it?
Bet you would do the same pussified ranting with the pale skins.

RandomGuy
09-02-2014, 04:55 PM
Not the type of attack that I was referring to

I know, but it is still an attack, nonetheless.

What should we do if a foreign government hacks our banks and directly damages them?

How exactly is that different than a bomb damaging, say, a bridge?

RandomGuy
09-02-2014, 04:58 PM
Us illegally overthrew the legally elected president of Ukraine and the eastern russian speaking half of the country didn't agree with it

go home schlomo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_presidential_election,_2014

Yeah, we overthrew him with an election in which most of the Ukrainian population voted.

How exactly did we pull that one off?

Are you saying we have some magic "force people to vote for someone" ray?

Do tell. Let's see your evidence of this diabolical plot.

RandomGuy
09-02-2014, 05:01 PM

I would agree.

That is partially the reason I don't think there will be much change in the make-up of Congress this election cycle.

But that is another topic, and we have a poltical forum already.

m>s
09-02-2014, 06:04 PM
Are you a n!gg3r or just stupid? What happened leading up to that election? President terms in ukraine see supposed to be 5 years. there was a coup that lead to that election.

pubic hair
09-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Russia ran out of mail-order brides.