PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Tickets

MI21
08-29-2014, 02:02 AM
Hi guys - looking for the best way to get Spurs tickets, I'm in town from Australia for 2 games Dec 10 against Knicks and Dec 12 against Lakers.

What's the best way to get NBA tickets? The team websites seem shitty, tbh.

Uriel
08-29-2014, 04:44 AM
Hey! I just arrived in Australia last month, so I'm wondering, where can I watch Spurs games once the season starts?

benefactor
08-29-2014, 07:19 AM
Stubhub

MI21
09-02-2014, 12:21 AM
Hey! I just arrived in Australia last month, so I'm wondering, where can I watch Spurs games once the season starts?

Hey mate, where abouts in Australia are you?

Basically the time difference ruins it if you are wanting to socially watch games. International League Pass broadband is your only option.

Uriel
09-02-2014, 01:54 AM
Hey mate, where abouts in Australia are you?

Basically the time difference ruins it if you are wanting to socially watch games. International League Pass broadband is your only option.
I'm in Newcastle on weekdays and Sydney on weekends.

I don't mind watching Spurs games at unusual times; I'm used to it. Besides ILP, is there any TV channel that broadcasts NBA games, particularly Spurs games? There's bound to be some considering the Spurs have 2 Aussies on the team.

MI21
09-03-2014, 09:04 PM
I'm in Newcastle on weekdays and Sydney on weekends.

I don't mind watching Spurs games at unusual times; I'm used to it. Besides ILP, is there any TV channel that broadcasts NBA games, particularly Spurs games? There's bound to be some considering the Spurs have 2 Aussies on the team.

Not really mate. Pay-TV or cable as Americans would call it broadcasts 2 or 3 games a week but they are generally Lakers, Clippers, Knicks, Heat (Cavs), Bulls etc.. You will get some Spurs games,probably about 8-10 per year. No NBA on free to air television despite there being an increased Aussie presence in the NBA. (Bogut, Mills, Baynes, Bairstow, Exum, Motum etc..)

ILP is literally the only option.

MI21
09-03-2014, 09:05 PM
Any more help on tickets? I guess stubhub is the way to go?

mudyez
09-04-2014, 11:36 AM
Going to the game in Berlin (10/8) and the only way to get tickets at this point seems to be ebay.

MI21
02-01-2016, 07:36 AM
I'm coming back against between March 12-19 to watch games vs Clippers, Thunder, Blazers and Warriors.

Anyone want to give me some awesome tickets. Thanks :lol