PDA

View Full Version : Michael Brown JUV record finally released, charged with 2nd degree murder years ago

Thebesteva
08-29-2014, 05:27 PM
:lmao This is the guy you're protesting for?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/second-degree-murder-journalist-sues-release-mike-browns-juvenile-records/

Journalist Charles C. Johnson of Got News (http://gotnews.com/sued-st-louis-county-court-get-michael-browns-juvenile-arrest-records/) confirmed earlier this month that he was told by multiple St. Louis area authorities that Michael Brown had a substantial criminal record as a juvenile – including a second-degree murder charge.
Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/second-degree-murder-journalist-sues-release-mike-browns-juvenile-records/#DgxMpU1BCM2KR00D.99

Cry Havoc
08-29-2014, 05:33 PM
So the cops get tanks? That's the idea?

Koolaid_Man
08-29-2014, 05:34 PM
I'm not for the guy at all and I said so from the beginning...I could tell something wasn't right with him...he goes from a store robbery to punching a cop in the face....all in the span of a few minutes...all I'm saying is the cop executed him based on the shot profile and the cop should be made an example of...because the fact is that too many black youth are dying at the hands of bad cops...who feel they can get away with it...so the irony in all this for me is that Mike Brown was killed and martyred as a good guy when he wasn't and the cop will go down for killing a bad guy...which should be karmic justice if it starts a real dialog in the country given the amount of actual innocent good guys the cops have killed.

Chinook
08-29-2014, 05:40 PM
Yeah. Just like the Martin case. People keep acting likr Brown was a good guy, and that him being good somehow matters. He was a POS. Officer was stupid, deserves to go to prison, but I don't care that Brown's dead at all.

silverblk mystix
08-29-2014, 05:40 PM
I'm not for the guy at all and I said so from the beginning...I could tell something wasn't right with him...he goes from a store robbery to punching a cop in the face....all in the span of a few minutes...all I'm saying is the cop executed him based on the shot profile and the cop should be made an example of...because the fact is that too many black youth are dying at the hands of bad cops...who feel they can get away with it...so the irony in all this for me is that Mike Brown was killed and martyred as a good guy when he wasn't and the cop will go down for killing a bad guy...which should be karmic justice if it starts a real dialog in the country given the amount of actual innocent good guys the cops have killed.

I never heard of any cop killing any "innocent good guys"

They all got what they paid for.

If they had followed a cop's simple directions - they'd be alive - and they could continue robbing and hurting other people.

But they decided to not follow directions, evade, resist, etc..
and got what they paid for.

The "innocent good guys"

Are holding down jobs, supporting families and never have any altercations with any kind of authority figures.

spurraider21
08-29-2014, 05:42 PM
Yeah. Just like the Martin case. People keep acting likr Brown was a good guy, and that him being good somehow matters. He was a POS. Officer was stupid, deserves to go to prison, but I don't care that Brown's dead at all.
at least they didn't spam the news with Brown's pictures as an 8 year old or w/e like they did with martin.

while his past record proves nothing, that along with the surveillance video earlier in the day doesn't paint a picture of a peaceful guy who wasn't looking for trouble. that said, if the facts end up supporting a conviction, none of it matters and wilson deserves prison time

baseline bum
08-29-2014, 05:48 PM
:lmao This is the guy you're protesting for?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/second-degree-murder-journalist-sues-release-mike-browns-juvenile-records/

So you foe the white man? Fuck out of here nigga. Throws molotov cocktail

Chinook
08-29-2014, 05:49 PM
at least they didn't spam the news with Brown's pictures as an 8 year old or w/e like they did with martin.

while his past record proves nothing, that along with the surveillance video earlier in the day doesn't paint a picture of a peaceful guy who wasn't looking for trouble. that said, if the facts end up supporting a conviction, none of it matters and wilson deserves prison time

The thing is, it's hard for me to believe that someone's an innocent victim when they go from being restrained in a police car to standing in front of an officer with their hands up. Black leaders need to be telling folks to not resist arrest and to record all their interactions with the police. They shouldn't be wasting their time rioting and sloganeering.

xmas1997
08-29-2014, 05:51 PM
The truth always comes out eventually.

I wonder how foolish those idiots feel now?

spurraider21
08-29-2014, 06:25 PM
Black leaders need to be telling folks to not resist arrest
unfortunately this won't resonate well with the masses, who would accuse said leaders of being sell-out/uncle tom figures

Chinook
08-29-2014, 06:34 PM
unfortunately this won't resonate well with the masses, who would accuse said leaders of being sell-out/uncle tom figures

People have forgotten why MLK got things done. You can't expect to win with non-peaceful protest. Ask the Middle East.

Trill Clinton
08-29-2014, 07:05 PM
wow...i'm going to give you white supremacists 10 mins to edit or delete your posts before i drop the hammerhttp://i62.tinypic.com/1fdc1s.png

johnsmith
08-29-2014, 07:07 PM
wow...i'm going to give you white supremacists 10 mins to edit or delete your posts before i drop the hammerhttp://i62.tinypic.com/1fdc1s.png

I'm interested to see what you have....I also fail to see what his past record has to do with any of this. Ok, guy wasn't the best dude in the world, but did he deserve to get killed?

I honestly don't know, but it sure sounds like he didn't.

DarrinS
08-29-2014, 07:07 PM
Y'all trust that source?

Trill Clinton
08-29-2014, 07:09 PM
I'm interested to see what you have....I also fail to see what his past record has to do with any of this. Ok, guy wasn't the best dude in the world, but did he deserve to get killed?

I honestly don't know, but it sure sounds like he didn't.

john, you're actually alright sometimes.

8 mins.

johnsmith
08-29-2014, 07:10 PM
john, you're actually alright sometimes.

8 mins.

I'm a great guy in reality!

Tbh though, I just had an Aunt die this afternoon on us, so I'm pretty somber...mostly cause I feel bad for my Mom

Trill Clinton
08-29-2014, 07:22 PM
the case number in the OP is for a Michael R. Brown, who is a different person with a different birth date and different residence.

I cannot help but read internet comments on news stories. It's a terrible addiction. Rarely do I comment, as I find it unlikely that my comments will lead to meaningful dialogue (no shit, right?). Anyhow, I have followed the tragic events of Mike Brown's death and the aftermath. Today, while reading comments, I notice that Mike Brown's arrest record is being posted in the comments section on multiple websites. It looks something like this:

Michael Brown's rap sheet on casenet description: Burglary - 1st Degree { Felony B RSMo: 569.160 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000
OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD
Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000
Description: Assault 1st Degree - Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo: 565.050 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100
Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000

I was skeptical and searched the case.net (https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do) site for Missouri and found the record 13SL-CR12675-01 - ST V MICHAEL R BROWN, from which these charges originated. You can readily find this too, by searching for case number 13SL-CR12675-01. Note that the defendant in this case lives in Troy, MO, which is 47 miles from Ferguson, MO, according toGoogle Maps (https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Ferguson,+MO/Troy,+MO/@38.850422,-90.7787765,11z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x87df49e36de09f 05:0x7b87d2fc9ee09289!2m2!1d-90.3053915!2d38.7442175!1m5!1m1!1s0x87debe045cf8f8 d5:0xd5889434c961676a!2m2!1d-90.9806954!2d38.9794922). Also note that the defendant was born in 1997, which would make him 17, rather than 18.

It's safe to say that these charges are being falsely attributed and the person spreading this is libeling Mike Brown.You can see additional mentions of these charges at various websites by searching for "OCN: AJ006207" on Google.

I don't claim to know what happened the night that Mike Brown was killed in Ferguson, but libeling him after his death is disgusting. At the very least, these charges need to be called out as being falsely attributed when the appear.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/14/1321543/-Proactive-Defense-of-Mike-Brown#

Trill Clinton
08-29-2014, 07:22 PM

Tbh though, I just had an Aunt die this afternoon on us, so I'm pretty somber...mostly cause I feel bad for my Mom

sorry for your loss fam

RD2191
08-29-2014, 07:27 PM
http://wonkette.com/558729/was-michael-brown-a-murderer-well-have-you-proven-he-wasnt

Lol even the stupidest of the rwnj, racebaitor jerk off cock suckers won't print this because they know this guy's history, and it's bullshit, but stupid cock suckers on here buy it hook line and sinker.

You are the lowest fucking common denominators. You should be ashamed that you breathe, God is.

RD2191
08-29-2014, 07:27 PM
:lol

RD2191
08-29-2014, 07:28 PM
lol @ all the racist folk who fell for this stupid shit.

RD2191
08-29-2014, 07:30 PM
Since when is Charles C Johnson a legit source? Some of you dudes crack me up.

bus driver
08-29-2014, 07:33 PM
some times "nice kids" die.......i am not losing any sleep over this. live by the sword you die by the sword, time to move on.

Cry Havoc
08-29-2014, 07:40 PM
The thing is, it's hard for me to believe that someone's an innocent victim when they go from being restrained in a police car to standing in front of an officer with their hands up. Black leaders need to be telling folks to not resist arrest and to record all their interactions with the police. They shouldn't be wasting their time rioting and sloganeering.

Because as well all know, the best response to initial disobedience of a police officer is to put multiple rounds into someone. Fuck all that, "due process" or "trial by a jury of peers". Cop has gun, cop gets to play executioner all he wants.

3UXr9mG99JI

Chinook
08-29-2014, 07:49 PM
Because as well all know, the best response to initial disobedience of a police officer is to put multiple rounds into someone. Fuck all that, "due process" or "trial by a jury of peers". Cop has gun, cop gets to play executioner all he wants.

3UXr9mG99JI

What's your point?

Bill_Brasky
08-29-2014, 07:52 PM
^fuck those cops. 'I will put a round in you so quick' it actually sounded like he WANTED to....they got salty because that dude called the first officer a bitch..

Trill Clinton
08-29-2014, 07:55 PM

3UXr9mG99JI

those thugs don't deserve due process or their constitutional rights. they should have just acquiesced to the polite officers even if they didn't have to. they make it so hard for themselves. MLK wouldn't be proud of their actionshttp://i61.tinypic.com/2s9r30l.png

RD2191
08-29-2014, 07:55 PM
Has tspence confirmed?

Chinook
08-29-2014, 07:56 PM
those thugs don't deserve due process or their constitutional rights. they should have just acquiesced to the polite officers even if they didn't have to. they make it so hard for themselves. MLK wouldn't be proud of their actionshttp://i61.tinypic.com/2s9r30l.png

Lol.

silverblk mystix
08-29-2014, 08:12 PM

3UXr9mG99JI

You are serious?

and then you post a video where the idiots in the car did EXACTLY what you should NOT do.

Just STFU

Get out of the fuckin car -

and you will not be in any trouble - unless - you have warrants and/or drugs on you.

bobcatfan4life
08-29-2014, 08:13 PM
http://americanfreepress.net/?p=14864 Check out this article Trill

silverblk mystix
08-29-2014, 08:14 PM

Sorry for your loss - sincerely -

however -

just wondering if we should dedicate a really sincere prayer thread for you like the one you did for xmas?

johnsmith
08-29-2014, 08:15 PM
Sorry for your loss - sincerely -

however -

just wondering if we should dedicate a really sincere prayer thread for you like the one you did for xmas?

Lol...nah, I'm good. I just feel bad that my Mom list her sister...that shit must suck.

Trill Clinton
08-29-2014, 08:20 PM
police in 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RESaTeWpPCk

read the constitution and know your rights, brehs.

Chinook
08-29-2014, 08:23 PM
police in 2014

Lol again.

You can argue for your constitutional rights in jail. You never want to give police a reason to shoot you. You record them, cooperate and then sue their asses once you get released from jail. You don't go around trying to break restraint or yell about rights. It's not worth it.

Trill Clinton
08-29-2014, 08:25 PM
Lol again.

You can argue for your constitutional rights in jail. You never want to give police a reason to shoot you. You record them, cooperate and then sue their asses once you get released from jail. You don't go around trying to break restraint or yell about rights. It's not worth it.

how about we hold police officers to a higher standard and stop making excuses for them being jerks. i don't have to cooperate if i'm within my rights. fucc them.

Trill Clinton
08-29-2014, 08:25 PM
and sorry for dropping the hammer on the supremacy party

Trill Clinton
08-29-2014, 08:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwHmHT5beok

learn your rights, brehs.

silverblk mystix
Lol again.

This.

If I ever got manhandled. I would STFU...take my lumps like a man -

and then get a really greedy attorney and get paid -

AFTER -

I was released from custody.

When you are being arrested is the absolute stupidest time to try and fight your case. The cops aren't lawyers, juries or judges....

Just STFU

and follow orders and if you were mistreated in any way - even if you NEVER resisted/evaded/argued/whined/questioned/stalled/talked back/disrespected the cops in any way whatsoever -

then you will get paid.

Chinook
how about we hold police officers to a higher standard and stop making excuses for them being jerks. i don't have to cooperate if i'm within my rights. fucc them.

And you'll end up shot, and people will talk about you on MSNBC, and folks will talk about "Never again," and "Let's use this death as a catalyst for change". And you'll still be dead, and nothing will change.

So great, you threw your life away. Good for you, I guess.

Red Hawk #21
08-29-2014, 08:30 PM
Why was it so hard for the Negroes in that video to follow simple instructions?

Chinook
08-29-2014, 08:32 PM
This.

If I ever got manhandled. I would STFU...take my lumps like a man -

and then get a really greedy attorney and get paid -

AFTER -

I was released from custody.

When you are being arrested is the absolute stupidest time to try and fight your case. The cops aren't lawyers, juries or judges....

Just STFU

and follow orders and if you were mistreated in any way - even if you NEVER resisted/evaded/argued/whined/questioned/stalled/talked back/disrespected the cops in any way whatsoever -

then you will get paid.

Yes. And that's what people don't get about MLK's style of protest. All people saw on television during the protests were black folks trying to live their lives peacefully and getting harassed and assaulted by bigots. It really turned public perception against the folks in charge. Malcolm X and the Black Panthers tried to be militant and take their rights by force. Not only did they not gain anything, but they pretty much ruined the movement. Oh, and they got killed, and unlike MLK, no one observes their deaths as tragedies.

Thebesteva
08-29-2014, 08:32 PM
So you foe the white man? Fuck out of here nigga. Throws molotov cocktail

http://i0.wp.com/apublicdefender.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/dr-evil-crying1.gif

Chinook
08-29-2014, 08:33 PM
Why was it so hard for the Negroes in that video to follow simple instructions?

Culture. People like Trill (but actually black people) keep encouraging folks to resist the police.

silverblk mystix
08-29-2014, 08:36 PM

Seriously, I like you trill -and I am not one of the kkk squad in here -

but this is really a horrible way to look at things and this will get you punked really badly - and you won't even get anything out of it.

Your lawsuit would fail because you would be cited for resisting, evading and/or assaulting an officer.

The fact that you know your rights - which by the way - you just stated that you would not cooperate - therefore - ending your right to anything but a beating -

will become irrelevant and no lawyer would take your case when they discover that you resisted arrest and/or assaulted an officer.

So much for "knowing your rights"

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-29-2014, 08:36 PM
You are serious?

and then you post a video where the idiots in the car did EXACTLY what you should NOT do.

Just STFU

Get out of the fuckin car -

and you will not be in any trouble - unless - you have warrants and/or drugs on you.

You don't know your rights. I bet you'd lick the dude's foot if you were told to.

johnsmith
08-29-2014, 08:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwHmHT5beok

learn your rights, brehs.

What happened in this case? Do we know? After the fact I mean?

Red Hawk #21
08-29-2014, 08:45 PM
Culture. People like Trill (but actually black people) keep encouraging folks to resist the police.

I agree. Look at this video for further evidence that Negroes are easy to bait.
The cops here really had nothing on this man, so one of the cops simply held on to the Black dude and waited for him to chimpout (1:13). Use your common sense. Do NOT resist the police.
59FG2y-HTBk

silverblk mystix
08-29-2014, 08:45 PM
You don't know your rights. I bet you'd lick the dude's foot if you were told to.

Actually, I would be respectful right off the bat and the officer would then be able to exhale, gather himself - and deal with me as a friendly motorist - if he was going to cite me for a traffic violation - no worries. If he wanted to investigate further or had me confused with an actual suspect - no worries - I would cooperate respectfully until his mind was at ease...

instead of getting an adrenaline rush and feeling the need to treat me like a hostile witness/suspect/criminal.

Very simple thing that most idiots cannot grasp.

Chinook
08-29-2014, 09:00 PM
It's not even about assuming all cops are good. It just never makes sense to resist arrest (unless you have a reason to believe the cops are going to kill you as opposed to taking you to the station).

Did no one see The Longest Yard? It pretty much showed that exact situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVMZH1sMWNk#t=65

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVMZH1sMWNk

[Go to 1:05 or click the link to get to the scene in question.]

Thebesteva
08-29-2014, 09:08 PM
It's not even about assuming all cops are good. It just never makes sense to resist arrest (unless you have a reason to believe the cops are going to kill you as opposed to taking you to the station).

Did no one see The Longest Yard? It pretty much showed that exact situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVMZH1sMWNk#t=65

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVMZH1sMWNk

[Go to 1:05 or click the link to get to the scene in question.]

Talk about grasping for straws.

TheSanityAnnex
08-29-2014, 09:09 PM
and sorry for dropping the hammer on the supremacy party
I knew you were avoiding the thread where I called you out on your blatant hypocrisy. No response? Fine with me I'll just leave this here for the others to see. Fucking hypocrite.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238371&page=44

Chinook
08-29-2014, 09:11 PM
Talk about grasping for straws.

Not really. The whole point is that people seeing you getting harassed while you're trying to cooperate is much more effective than them seeing you get destroyed for being ornery. If cops were caught on tape brutalizing or gunning down people who are not trying to resist, then there would be change. Because all of these incidents have huge gray areas, there won't be change, or the change there ends up being will be mitigated.

Trill Clinton
08-29-2014, 09:22 PM
Seriously, I like you trill -and I am not one of the kkk squad in here -

but this is really a horrible way to look at things and this will get you punked really badly - and you won't even get anything out of it.

Your lawsuit would fail because you would be cited for resisting, evading and/or assaulting an officer.

The fact that you know your rights - which by the way - you just stated that you would not cooperate - therefore - ending your right to anything but a beating -

will become irrelevant and no lawyer would take your case when they discover that you resisted arrest and/or assaulted an officer.

So much for "knowing your rights"

its cool fam. we can disagree on certain things. you don't have to give an officer your ID unless you're being detained. if you're not being detained or committing a crime, then you don't have to give them shit.

if that gets me killed, so be it. i refuse to be afraid of another human being and i refuse to let another human being treat me like shit. fucc that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV_ANiGk4Sc

Trill Clinton
08-29-2014, 09:26 PM
What happened in this case? Do we know? After the fact I mean?
yea the incident happened in january and they confiscated his phone for 6 months. his charges were dropped last month.

The St. Paul Police Department did not return our calls in time for this report, but released this statement:
"As is often the case, the video does not show the totality of the circumstances.
Our officers were called by private security guards on a man who was trespassing in a private area. The guards reported that the man had on repeated occasions refused to leave a private "employees only" area in the First National Bank Building.
With no information on who the man was, what he might be doing or why he refused to leave the area, responding Saint Paul police officers tried to talk to him, asking him who he was. He refused to tell them or cooperate.
Our officers are called upon and required to respond to calls for assistance and to investigate the calls. At one point, the officers believed he might either run or fight with them. It was then that officers took steps to take him into custody. He pulled away and resisted officers' lawful orders. They then used the force necessary to safely take him into custody.
The man was charged with trespassing, disorderly conduct and obstruction of the legal process. Those charges were dismissed in July."

https://tcdailyplanet.net/news/2014/08/28/st-paul-man-cellphone-assault-video-identified-claims-charges-dropped

Chinook
08-29-2014, 09:27 PM
^ Pretty much proves my point.

Trill Clinton
08-29-2014, 09:28 PM
I knew you were avoiding the thread where I called you out on your blatant hypocrisy. No response? Fine with me I'll just leave this here for the others to see. Fucking hypocrite.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238371&page=44

shut up and go listen to some brother ali, wigger

Trill Clinton
08-29-2014, 09:33 PM
the city that brotha is from does not have a stop and identify law. he didn't have to tell them shit, which is why they dismissed the charges, they knew they fucced up. know your rights, brehs.

Chinook
08-29-2014, 09:34 PM
the city that brotha is from does not have a stop and identify law. he didn't have to tell them shit, which is why they dismissed the charges, they knew they fucced up. know your rights, brehs.

And had they killed him, he'd still be dead.

Trill Clinton
08-29-2014, 09:36 PM
And had they killed him, he'd still be dead.

i get it, you're a cop apologist. you have no problem not being given due process. i'm not afraid of cops, doggie. you shouldn't be either.

Chinook
08-29-2014, 09:38 PM
i get it, you're a cop apologist. you have no problem not being given due process. i'm not afraid of cops, doggie. you shouldn't be either.

Not really. The whole point is that you should try to make it out alive. Then, you can punish the cops. It's like trying to fight back if someone's mugging you. What sense does it make unless it's clear they're going to kill you?

silverblk mystix
08-29-2014, 09:45 PM
its cool fam. we can disagree on certain things. you don't have to give an officer your ID unless you're being detained. if you're not being detained or committing a crime, then you don't have to give them shit.

if that gets me killed, so be it. i refuse to be afraid of another human being and i refuse to let another human being treat me like shit. fucc that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV_ANiGk4Sc

Sorry bro, you are not exactly correct here.

If an officer requests your ID - you are being stupid to refuse.

The cop only needs to have reasonable suspicion - and he has a right to ask for your identification.

If you calmly STFU and provide an ID - it would only make your life easier. Then if the officer - realizes - you are not a problem or the guy he is looking for -

you can leave without incident.

You can also ask the officer "am I being detained or arrested?" and "may I leave?"

If he says - leave -

just STFU

and leave without incident.

The problem is that most idiots with this info of "I know my rights!" don't really know when to STFU and begin arguing with a cop -

This is insanity.

I gave this same advice to my son when he was of that age and he would whine

"dad, these pigs stop you for nothing! I wasn't doing anything....."

"they told me to get out of the car - man - I didn't do anything!!!!!"

I showed him his mistakes - the same things I have posted here -

funny -

It has been a bunch of years now - he has never , ever had another problem with any cop, What a fuckin' miracle-

he learned how to STFU, stop arguing, stop trying to act like he was on equal footing with an arresting officer, stopped whining and answering a cop's question - with a QUESTION - and STFU!!!!!

Now he never thinks cops are assholes - because he learned how to be a perfect gentleman when being interviewed by a cop or questioned by a cop.

Funny how that works.

* I had not seen the video before posting this - lol - some of the same info is on there *

spurraider21
08-29-2014, 09:48 PM
one thing i always found funny is when people complain that there aren't enough black cops. it's not as though they're applying and getting rejected by the masses.

TheSanityAnnex
08-29-2014, 10:02 PM
shut up and go listen to some brother ali, wigger
Telling me to listen to an albino African American hip hop artist is an insult somehow? Negative dap for that fam.

You're the worst type of hypocrite. You're a racist hypocrite, it's pathetic how transparent it is. Your refusal to address your calling out it is quite telling.

Again, why are you avoiding that thread?

TheSanityAnnex
08-29-2014, 10:53 PM
"Some people call me modern urban Rockwell, I paint a picture of the spot...well." -Brother Ali

Thebesteva
08-30-2014, 12:04 AM
I have no problem with reminding the po po from time to time to not get too cocky, but all I keep hearing is about rights and all this crap. Heres everything u need to know about your rights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaa9iw85tW8

Infinite_limit
08-30-2014, 02:50 AM
police in 2014

Man, I drunk stumbled across this [African] refugee place last summer one random night in Berlin. Disgusting White hippie chicks were there as well. I talked to a few of the people, I seriously thought it was just a Music festival. After watching that, screw them and especially FK the disillusioned Whites protesting for their bum asses.

Proxy
08-30-2014, 04:26 AM
In this day and age, it's the lesser of two evils

cantthinkofanything
08-30-2014, 09:00 AM
"Some people call me modern urban Rockwell, I paint a picture of the spot...well." -Brother Ali

Deep man. Dappys to you and Ali. Double dappys

Fabbs
08-30-2014, 10:46 AM
So great, you threw your life away. Good for you, I guess.
:cry the loss of another troll. :cry

pgardn
08-30-2014, 11:45 AM
What is obvious is people disagree about the function police are supposed to serve.

Until what protect and serve is actually spelled out, people will disagree on the actual duty of the police officer. And it's pretty obvious locality has a lot to do with how the police are told to handle the same situations.

Until the above is made clearer, you guys can argue with each other incessantly because you already have your OWN standards of function of the police. Is this not obvious? All made more difficult by different States and Counties writing vastly different rules to handle similar situations.

Joseph Kony
08-30-2014, 12:13 PM
iif that gets me killed, so be it. i refuse to be afraid of another human being and i refuse to let another human being treat me like shit. fucc that.

Pride is a sin and here you are admitting you get killed over basically what amounts to protecting your ego/pride :lol

Darwinism at work

mrsmaalox
08-30-2014, 12:22 PM
Never had any problems with police. Even when I've been in the wrong they've been polite and professional. The worst that has happened is being stopped for traffic things a couple of times and they offer not to ticket me if I meet them for lunch or "coffee". I politely refused and they let me go without a ticket anyway :)

baseline bum
08-30-2014, 12:52 PM
Never had any problems with police. Even when I've been in the wrong they've been polite and professional. The worst that has happened is being stopped for traffic things a couple of times and they offer not to ticket me if I meet them for lunch or "coffee". I politely refused and they let me go without a ticket anyway :)

Must be nice to have tits tbh.

Chinook
08-30-2014, 12:53 PM
What is obvious is people disagree about the function police are supposed to serve.

Until what protect and serve is actually spelled out, people will disagree on the actual duty of the police officer. And it's pretty obvious locality has a lot to do with how the police are told to handle the same situations.

Until the above is made clearer, you guys can argue with each other incessantly because you already have your OWN standards of function of the police. Is this not obvious? All made more difficult by different States and Counties writing vastly different rules to handle similar situations.

Not really. The debate isn't about what police are SUPPOSED to do. It's about how a person should interact with the police. Even if the police are being out of line, it makes no sense to escalate the situation and get yourself killed. It's just like if someone is mugging you with a knife, and you get stabbed trying to struggle instead of just handing over your wallet. It doesn't matter that the person you are resisting is a criminal. Resisting pointlessly is still resisting pointlessly.

RD2191
08-30-2014, 12:54 PM
Must be nice to have tits tbh.

mrsmaalox
08-30-2014, 12:55 PM
Must be nice to have great tits tbh.

fify :lol

baseline bum
08-30-2014, 12:58 PM

I need proof. Post a video doing jumping jacks.

hehateme
08-30-2014, 02:25 PM
I need proof. Post a video doing jumping jacks.

yes, please.

silverblk mystix
08-30-2014, 03:09 PM

Still whoring herself out to the trolls -

smh:lmao:lmao

Cry Havoc
08-30-2014, 03:52 PM

I had a cop get right in my face one time. Why? Because I stopped a fight between this asshole redneck and a small filipino girl who was a cousin of a good friend of mine. Dude popped off something racist and she went at him. He even said he'd lay her out. I got in between then to prevent any shit from hitting the fan, and as a response I got grilled by the police officer for being involved. Fuck that. I could have dropped him if I wanted to end the situation but I knew the cops had already been called. Most cops have been decent bros when I met them or got pulled over but that job has a habit of attractive serious asshats to the profession.

pgardn
08-30-2014, 04:59 PM
Not really. The debate isn't about what police are SUPPOSED to do. It's about how a person should interact with the police. Even if the police are being out of line, it makes no sense to escalate the situation and get yourself killed. It's just like if someone is mugging you with a knife, and you get stabbed trying to struggle instead of just handing over your wallet. It doesn't matter that the person you are resisting is a criminal. Resisting pointlessly is still resisting pointlessly.

Actually, yes really.

As a country we have very different views of what police are to be used for.
This is a very FUNDAMENTAL question.
Of course one thinks about how to interact with them.
Different situations, people react differently to what some DO NOT deem an authority figure.
They are supposed to diffuse situations?, not exacerbate them? Include your own view... Sorry, but this is a very different way of viewing Peace Officers, or Officers of the Law, or whatever.

We have all had some interaction with police and some of us have had VERY different experiences thus reactions. This reminds me of the public education system. It is not clearly stated what the roles of public schools are. Some act as surrogate families, some act as holding pens for young males, some prepare kids for college... On and on.

Chinook
08-30-2014, 05:57 PM
Actually, yes really.

As a country we have very different views of what police are to be used for.
This is a very FUNDAMENTAL question.
Of course one thinks about how to interact with them.
Different situations, people react differently to what some DO NOT deem an authority figure.
They are supposed to diffuse situations?, not exacerbate them? Include your own view... Sorry, but this is a very different way of viewing Peace Officers, or Officers of the Law, or whatever.

We have all had some interaction with police and some of us have had VERY different experiences thus reactions. This reminds me of the public education system. It is not clearly stated what the roles of public schools are. Some act as surrogate families, some act as holding pens for young males, some prepare kids for college... On and on.

No. Not really at all. You are having a different debate than the rest of us are. I'm not saying that the issues you're talking about aren't worthy of discussion. They just don't apply to this case. The philosophical functions of police have little bearing on the fact that they carry guns, are trained to use them, and will almost always been seen favorably in the eyes of the law. You can think of them as gods among men, or as riffraff with guns. But guns are guns, and dead is dead.

It doesn't matter if Brown had some really good arguments as to why he shouldn't have been detained by the police officer. It doesn't change the fact that he's dead now because he resisted arrest. He doesn't get to come back because we end up not only finding the officer to be at fault but also completely redefine the roles of police officers in society. He's gone for good when he didn't have to be.

That's why the first step toward preventing things like this is to tell people to STOP RESISTING THE POLICE. Then tell them to record their interactions with officers (which is perfectly legal, as far as I understand). When that gets established, then you can tell people to remind the officers of their rights, while continuing to comply with the officers orders. Then people have a means to push back against police brutality while also not putting themselves in a position to get themselves killed.

Had Brown done that instead of breaking restraint, his case may well have been one in a class-action lawsuit by the people of Ferguson against their police department. He could have been around to give testimony about a police officer illegally detaining him. There wouldn't be riots in the streets, but there would still be significant political pressure to investigate the police department. That's how change SHOULD work in a civilized society, not through slogans and looting. Not to mention that by resisting arrest, Brown put his case into a gray area where the officer illegally detaining him will be completely overlooked because he may end up beating murder charges.

pgardn
08-30-2014, 06:52 PM

The above is why we see such a diversity of opinions.
Which is what I was referring to.

And is indeed pertinent to how people react to police imo. If there is a diversity of of roles and methods the police use, there will be a diversity of opinions on how to interact with them. I continue to feel this is obvious.

pgardn
08-30-2014, 06:56 PM

Chinook
08-30-2014, 07:06 PM
If there is a diversity of of roles and methods the police use, there will be a diversity of opinions on how to interact with them. I continue to feel this is obvious.

Except in extreme cases, it is NEVER a good idea to get into a physical confrontation with an armed police officer. That's what's obvious to me. You're still talking about the role police play in society, their legal powers and thus a civilian's rights to object to them. But that's not a debate to have while you're being arrested. It's a debate to have afterwards in court. As soon as you try to resist arrest, you open up a can of worms that can well end with you dead. And once you're dead, right and wrong no longer matter.

spurraider21
08-30-2014, 07:46 PM
chinook with a truth carpetbomb

silverblk mystix
08-30-2014, 07:55 PM

And is indeed pertinent to how people react to police imo. If there is a diversity of of roles and methods the police use, there will be a diversity of opinions on how to interact with them. I continue to feel this is obvious.

You are completely off -

The Penal Code of whichever state you are in is the ONLY way to deal with police officers and IGNORANCE of the law is not a valid excuse.

It doesn't matter what your OPINION is of how to deal with cops -

The only thing that does matter is the law and the police are doing their job according to the law.

If a cop approaches you and initiates a legal and lawful inquiry - you are in no position - to play semantics and voice your opinion of how things are going to go. It is the officer who is running that show.

It can be a very simple and respectful and courteous conversation without incident -

Or

It can be a deadly situation - if you decide to use it as an opportunity to reveal your ignorance of the law.

When I get approached and a cop questions me - I just allow the cop to do his job and I have never ever had an interview turn into something bad because I allowed him to do his job - and then when he was done - life went on - and no one was hurt.

You and the public seem to think that this is somehow up for debate and all you are going to accomplish is that some weak politicians are going to play along to get your vote and then the criminals in the world are going to be the real winners. You will completely get the cops to tie their hands behind their backs (more than they already are) and the day your loved one gets fucked - you will regret the day when you helped the criminal that hurt your family -
by making the criminal more powerful than the people you hope will be there to protect you.

Then you will be crying that the cops did not want to do their jobs - even though you helped to disarm the cops causing the criminal to do as he pleased and hurting your family.

SnakeBoy
08-30-2014, 09:26 PM

Let's say you are cruising down the road on a motorcycle, out of nowhere a semi comes barreling towards you at 70 mph. Do you say it's my right of way so fuck it I'm not getting out of his way?

Thebesteva
08-30-2014, 11:18 PM
He didnt do nuffin

Infinite_limit
08-30-2014, 11:31 PM
He didnt do nuffin
http://ballerwives.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/adam-pacman-jones-pay-11-million.jpg

pgardn
08-31-2014, 10:01 AM

When I write diversity I assume that to mean diversity.

But agreed, if a gun is drawn, the only reason to ask someone shoot you would be a Ghandi type protest, or you are nuts. And forcing someone to shoot is not going to end up well. But it's still clear that what constitutes forcing varies. That still appears to be controversial in the Brown case. There is going to be a thorough investigation and most likely a trial, right? But you guys are saying the gun was drawn, and Brown did NOT cooperate. There was a struggle for a gun and then a bull rush. There was clearly not any attempt to cooperate. I await the trial and witnesses under oath. Even though it appears there was clearly a struggle.

pgardn
08-31-2014, 10:04 AM
Let's say you are cruising down the road on a motorcycle, out of nowhere a semi comes barreling towards you at 70 mph. Do you say it's my right of way so fuck it I'm not getting out of his way?

So that's the Brown conflict analogy?

Well then, no trial necessary. End of story, Brown said fuck it, I want to die. I will force you to shoot me by charging you head on.

pgardn
08-31-2014, 10:12 AM
So what's the latest, was Brown ever charged with 2nd degree murder?

baseline bum
08-31-2014, 10:16 AM
EDIT: oops, wrong thread

SnakeBoy
08-31-2014, 10:49 AM
So that's the Brown conflict analogy?

Well then, no trial necessary. End of story, Brown said fuck it, I want to die. I will force you to shoot me by charging you head on.

No, that's the analogy to what Chinook is trying to tell you. Even though you may be in the right, you will always lose in that confrontation. Same goes for fighting with the police. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

pgardn
08-31-2014, 11:04 AM
No, that's the analogy to what Chinook is trying to tell you. Even though you may be in the right, you will always lose in that confrontation. Same goes for fighting with the police. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

I was responding to your analogy.

Is it possible Brown was grabbed by the cop and pulled in through the window before any gun was involved? Is that fighting the cops? You got a new video?

MultiTroll
08-31-2014, 11:36 AM
http://ballerwives.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/adam-pacman-jones-pay-11-million.jpg
Where did that cartoon with about 8 pictures go? I thought it was on this thread.

vy65
09-01-2014, 06:44 PM

3UXr9mG99JI

One of the first things you learn in criminal law classes is that you can beat the rap but not the ride.

koriwhat
09-01-2014, 06:57 PM
man that video is ridiculous of those cops pulling those dudes over. both should be fired and both should get a round in their ass!

xmas1997
09-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Except in extreme cases, it is NEVER a good idea to get into a physical confrontation with an armed police officer. That's what's obvious to me. You're still talking about the role police play in society, their legal powers and thus a civilian's rights to object to them. But that's not a debate to have while you're being arrested. It's a debate to have afterwards in court. As soon as you try to resist arrest, you open up a can of worms that can well end with you dead. And once you're dead, right and wrong no longer matter.

You are completely off - The Penal Code of whichever state you are in is the ONLY way to deal with police officers and IGNORANCE of the law is not a valid excuse.
It doesn't matter what your OPINION is of how to deal with cops - The only thing that does matter is the law and the police are doing their job according to the law.
If a cop approaches you and initiates a legal and lawful inquiry - you are in no position - to play semantics and voice your opinion of how things are going to go. It is the officer who is running that show.
It can be a very simple and respectful and courteous conversation without incident - Or
It can be a deadly situation - if you decide to use it as an opportunity to reveal your ignorance of the law.
When I get approached and a cop questions me - I just allow the cop to do his job and I have never ever had an interview turn into something bad because I allowed him to do his job - and then when he was done - life went on - and no one was hurt.
You and the public seem to think that this is somehow up for debate and all you are going to accomplish is that some weak politicians are going to play along to get your vote and then the criminals in the world are going to be the real winners. You will completely get the cops to tie their hands behind their backs (more than they already are) and the day your loved one gets fucked - you will regret the day when you helped the criminal that hurt your family -
by making the criminal more powerful than the people you hope will be there to protect you. Then you will be crying that the cops did not want to do their jobs - even though you helped to disarm the cops causing the criminal to do as he pleased and hurting your family.

Excellent points and excellent example.

It is when you wrongly think you are above the law, and thus think you can impede the work of the officers of the law, that you get yourself into deep shit that sometimes you can't come back from.

Infinite_limit
09-02-2014, 12:17 AM
Where did that cartoon with about 8 pictures go? I thought it was on this thread.
Ya me too. I have it saved on my photobucket

MultiTroll
09-02-2014, 10:06 AM
Is it possible Brown was grabbed by the cop and pulled in through the window before any gun was involved?
:rollin

RD2191
09-11-2014, 01:19 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting-witnesses/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

RD2191
09-11-2014, 01:19 PM
:wakeup

cantthinkofanything
09-11-2014, 01:22 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting-witnesses/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

well...hmm...

Chinook
09-11-2014, 01:27 PM

As I said in my first response. It seems Brown was a piece of crap as a human being. But that has no bearing on whether the police officer was right in killing him. Right now, I believe three things about the whole incident:

1) I'm not sorry Brown's dead, as he was a POS.

2) The officer killed him unjustly and should be punished as harshly as possible.

3) Brown would have lived had he not resisted arrest.

cantthinkofanything
09-11-2014, 01:30 PM
As I said in my first response. It seems Brown was a piece of crap as a human being. But that has no bearing on whether the police officer was right in killing him. Right now, I believe three things about the whole incident:

1) I'm not sorry Brown's dead, as he was a POS.

2) The officer killed him unjustly and should be punished as harshly as possible.

3) Brown would have lived had he not resisted arrest.

It's very possible that by doing the wrong thing, the cop actually saved many lives.