PDA

View Full Version : ***Black QB Report Card Season Preview***

Chief Brody
08-29-2014, 08:53 PM
It's that time of year again fellas...the time we're most prone to gambling, the time when the dumbest fucking homers of each team come out, the time we ignore our wives/girlfriends on Sundays, and the time we cheer on our favorite moolies. Last year was a historical one for our simian friends--not only did 3 of them make the playoffs in a single postseason--but one them even managed to hitch a ride on a SB-winning team!

So let's start there...

Russell Wilson
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/article/media_slots/photos/001/238/935/hi-res-181633371-quarterback-russell-wilson-of-the-seattle-seahawks_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=433&q=85

Crow eaten, props given. Sure, you could've replaced RW with 1999 Jon Kitna and ended with the same result, but that shouldn't take away from his Hostetlerian/Brad Johnsonian playoff impact. Afterall, SB rings don't come with disclaimers like "was a non-factor in 2 of 3 playoff wins." Regardless, Russ tops the list not for the ring he added, but the one he dropped--ya'll remember this wildebeest:

http://www.sportspickle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/909363d676a0863e2dee01683ec9361c.jpg

Holy hell, imagine thispego and RW's ex trying to make out, but gouging each other's eyes out with their overbite chompers in the process. No wonder tlong likes this team...all the manufactured pageantry of a professional PNW sports team coupled with his favorite college mascot as the QB's wife.

Speaking of tlong and other insufferable "12th-manners" of that nouveau-riche Nike sweatshop in the PNW, this sure does beat the days of Chris Warren and Rick Mirer, amirite fellas? {Seahawk fan looks at me with a confused, vacant expression}. Just nod your head.

Colin Kaepernick
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nfl/players/full/14001.png&w=350&h=254

To be fair, the team around him is aging, injured, and/or suspended, but you still can't help but wonder if the Niners win the NFCCG with Alex Smith last year ( a very real thought). Was it really any wonder what the outcome of that game would be?--The Seahawks employ prescription amphetamines and PED's to tackle their goals--Colin uses Rohypnol and Molly. How things have changed though for young Kaep. Last offseason he was the talk of the town, fresh off a near-SB comeback and on the cover of ESPN's "The Body" issue (a sure-fire favorite among all the bath houses of SF). Now he's a paid man with the weight of the Castro District on his shoulders. We'll see how this turns out, but it could get ugly.

Cam Newton
http://surgexsportsblitz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/newton.jpg

Not much to be said here...Luke Kuechly's team has the Herculean task of providing an encore for last year's unexpected success. We all know of the one faggot Panthers fan on this board, whose false bravado is about as mind-numbing as Cam's grasp on the English language. Last year he put 2 good games together--maybe this year he can try 2 sentences.

EJ Manuel:
http://www.tddaily.com/static/uploads/2013/10/EJ_Manuel_Surgery_Knee_Injury_Bills_Preseason_Game _Video.jpg

What's that, we don't have a first rounder next year to address the QB position?

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/Amerifunk/TeamAmericaVomit.gif

Curious Geno
http://static.atlantablackstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/caribe-geno-smith.jpg

Can this end any other way but badly? Fans are already clamoring for Michael Vick, and it's not even Week 1 yet. Yes, 34 y/o Michael Vick who's had one good season in the last 10 years (jigs STILL masturbate to that empty 2010 season) and now publicly feels used by Riley Cooper. The Jets are my favorite dumpster fire, EVERY year.

Robert Griffin III
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nfl/players/full/14875.png&w=350&h=254

I just realized why this offseason has been so inexplicably tolerable in the wake of Black-QB winning SB: there's been no Redskins fans around. No Bigsnax, Ditty, or the rest of those fucking retards. Even they know the writing is on the wall and have already given up on Cawnbread. The sad part is he could win another division title simply by sucking less than the rest of that shit division this year. Which AFC Conference gets the NFC East this year? It's not every year you get to circle 4 easy W's before the season starts--unless of course you're the Patriots.

Famous Rapist Winston

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/jameis-winston.jpg

Not a pro yet, but sure to be the hot-ticket item at next year's slave auction. There's certain indicators or forebodings that tell me you won't be a winning NFL QB. Stealing crab legs is one of them.

spurraider21
08-29-2014, 09:00 PM
terrelle pryor just got cut :lol

one of last season's heros

Brazil
08-30-2014, 09:50 AM
Looking forward to reading weekly report card this coming season. One of best read of this site.

Kawhi
08-30-2014, 10:19 AM
You forgot Teddy Bridgewater

Chinook
08-30-2014, 10:49 AM
You might have to adjust your ranking whenever we find out where Freeman's going to land...

Avante
08-30-2014, 11:50 AM
Blacks make up 14% of our population here in the USA. Of that 14% lets say...hmmm?..6% are males between 20-30. So of that 6% not even a fraction would be QB's. Of that...non fraction....how many NFL QB's are black?

Why not talk about white runningbacks/receivers....??? How about white cornerbacks?

Right now...

Superbowl champ...black
NFC Championship game...two blacks
NCAA Championship game....two blacks
NCAA Champ...black
Heisman winner...black

I always get a kick out of this sort of talk, it's fucking funny. Us whites are so damn physically inferior it's comical, so some have some need to .....but we can play QB....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russell Wilson is the most successful (stats/accomplishments) QB after two seasons than any QB in history. Jameis Winston did things no frosh white QB has ever done. Warren Moon is in the HOF and ranked high in all those QB stats and if we were to include his CFL stats he would be number one in QB stats

Chief Brody
08-30-2014, 01:06 PM
You forgot Teddy Bridgewater

Not starting.

Blacks make up 14% of our population here in the USA.
but what % of the prison population do they make up?

Avante
08-30-2014, 01:21 PM
Not starting.

but what % of the prison population do they make up?

So why not just title this thread...."I Don't Like Blacks"....ok? Must be hard for you knowing that football is mostly a black sport.

So tell me what % of those top 50 All Time Rushers are white, since there are...3. Save, but this is about QB's, since you brought up prison.

White racists poking fun at black QB's, that's sad. Especially since us whites are so damn inferior physically.

DPG21920
08-30-2014, 01:28 PM
So why not just title this thread...."I Don't Like Blacks"....ok? Must be hard for you knowing that football is mostly a black sport.

So tell me what % of those top 50 All Time Rushers are white, since there are...3. Save, but tthis is about QB's, since you brought up prison.

White racists poking fun at black QB's, that's sad. Especially since us whites are so damn inferior physically.

Black people are best at sports. Are you kidding? How about hockey? And waterpolo? Fencing! Best at sports... hey, badminton! Yachting! Best at sports... Oh, I forgot fox hunting! Best in sports..

Avante
08-30-2014, 01:30 PM
Black people are best at sports. Are you kidding? How about hockey? And waterpolo? Fencing! Best at sports... hey, badminton! Yachting! Best at sports... Oh, I forgot fox hunting! Best in sports..

Where did I say..."blacks are best at sports"....show me.

DPG21920
08-30-2014, 01:32 PM
What's the point of being athletically superior if they aren't the best at sports?

Avante
08-30-2014, 01:35 PM
What's the point of being athletically superior if they aren't the best at sports?

Are you telling me that no they aren't physically superior?

DPG21920
08-30-2014, 01:38 PM
Are you telling me that no they aren't physically superior?

Answer my question, I will answer yours. What's the point of mentioning "they" are athletically superior and what's the point of being athletically superior if it doesn't make you better at sports?

Avante
08-30-2014, 01:46 PM
Answer my question, I will answer yours. What's the point of mentioning "they" are athletically superior and what's the point of being athletically superior if it doesn't make you better at sports?

Well....

they rule distant running
basketball
running back
defensive back
100m sprint
200m sprint.....few exceptions
400m sprint
long jump
hurdles
wide receiver...pretty much

they don't play hockey, fence, badmitton etc

It's that size we with speed thing unique to te race.

DPG21920
08-30-2014, 01:48 PM
Great job on not answering the question.

Avante
08-30-2014, 01:50 PM
Great job on not answering the question.

Great job of using sports blacks don't participate in as some silly example.

My point (obviously) is any sport where blacks make up at least half of the athletes....they rule!

DPG21920
08-30-2014, 01:52 PM
Great job of using sports blacks don't participate in as some silly example.

My point (obviously) is any sport where blacks make up at least half of the athletes....they rule!

Where did I say..."blacks are best at sports"....show me.

Avante
08-30-2014, 02:02 PM
Do blacks make up 50% of those in those sports you mentioned? Did you really think I/anyone is talking ...water polo..hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you disagree that blacks make the best...

sprinters
hurdlers
running backs
basketballers
wide receivers
distance runners
long/triple jumpers
cornerbacks

...?

jeebus
08-30-2014, 04:45 PM
Solid writeup by Chief. :tu The butthurt is already flowing from at least one poster.

Robz4000
08-30-2014, 05:34 PM
Great to see you're bringing this back again. Looking forward to your thorough analysis.

chunticakes
08-30-2014, 07:05 PM
CB doing the Lord's work. Really looking forward to reading this years' installment...

FkLA
08-31-2014, 06:28 AM
You gonna include Football once he gets the keys after their bye week ?

Chief Brody
08-31-2014, 02:37 PM
You gonna include Football once he gets the keys after their bye week ?
Sure, but if he's too successful then he becomes ineligible for this group

chunticakes
08-31-2014, 03:42 PM
Manziel is basically a white boy with the brain of a chimp.

Avante
08-31-2014, 11:21 PM
I was thinking of all the teams that have black QB's

Niners
Jets
Bills
Seahawks
Redskins
Panthers
FSU
ND
UCLA
Michigan
Texas A&M
Utah St
Alabama
Auburn
Ohio St

Hmmmm?

Clipper Nation
09-01-2014, 12:17 AM

Niners
Jets
Bills
Seahawks
Redskins
Panthers
FSU
ND
UCLA
Michigan
Texas A&M
Utah St
Alabama
Auburn
Ohio St

Hmmmm?
Old Faggot compiling his 2014 spank bank ^

bigzak25
09-01-2014, 12:44 AM
RG3 gets one more season of support from me. Til then, Go Skins!

Pelicans78
09-01-2014, 01:12 AM

Niners
Jets
Bills
Seahawks
Redskins
Panthers
FSU
ND
UCLA
Michigan
Texas A&M
Utah St
Alabama
Auburn
Ohio St

Hmmmm?

You left out quite a few from the college ranks, especially if you managed to put Utah State on the last.

AaronY
09-01-2014, 06:25 AM
Lol'd pretty hard reading the OP

Raven
09-01-2014, 06:45 AM
Manziel is basically a white boy with the brain of a chimp.

yeah he's a gimmick even in his race..

jimbo
09-01-2014, 01:50 PM

Miles Chamley-Watson was actually the first US Male to win the World Championship in Foil in 2013 and was #2 in the world entering the 2012 Olympics. He isn't the highest ranked US fencing athlete anymore, but he's had the highest peak of the men. (of all time I guess)

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Miles+Chamley+Watson+Fencing+LOCOG+Test+Event+oJW9 XZhUh4fl.jpg

Avante
09-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Miles Chamley-Watson was actually the first US Male to win the World Championship in Foil in 2013 and was #2 in the world entering the 2012 Olympics. He isn't the highest ranked US fencing athlete anymore, but he's had the highest peak of the men. (of all time I guess)

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Miles+Chamley+Watson+Fencing+LOCOG+Test+Event+oJW9 XZhUh4fl.jpg

Bottom line is any sport that has at least half the athletes black, they rule.

This is absolutely amazing.

No whilte man from the USA has ever ran a sub 10.13 100m, that's was Kevin Little. Black...high school..kids....

Derrick Florence/Houston McTear ran a 10.13.

Those at sub 10.10

J-Mee Samuels
Jeff Demps
Trendavis Friday

...talking...high schoolers. Kevin Little was out of College when he ran 10.13.

benefactor
09-01-2014, 05:04 PM
yeah he's a gimmick even in his race..
Yep...he doesn't count as a white QB. All he did was monkeyball in college, hoist up prayers to Mike Evans in order to fool an easily duped Browns team into drafting him. He's basically a black QB in the in a white man's suit. Hell, he even has Avante as a fan. That's all the confirmation needed.

Ditty
09-01-2014, 05:18 PM
RG3 gets one more season of support from me. Til then, Go Skins!

JohnnyMax
09-02-2014, 11:43 AM
Avante is one of RG3's biggest critics

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238275&p=7547932&viewfull=1#post7547932
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238616&p=7565217&viewfull=1#post7565217

Avante
09-02-2014, 02:56 PM
Avante is one of RG3's biggest critics

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238275&p=7547932&viewfull=1#post7547932
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238616&p=7565217&viewfull=1#post7565217

I talked about Cousins being better during the draft. The reason being.....he is. As we will be seeing before the season is over.

At Baylor defenses had to play..."will he run, will he pass". You take away the "will he run" and he is not all that as a passer.

Then all this "world class" speed bullshit, hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DPG21920
09-02-2014, 03:47 PM
I guess no one is a Rodney Dangerfield fan..

Avante
09-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Last season black QB's won the SB/NCAA.....there is a real good chance we could see that again in 2014.

Avante
09-04-2014, 11:33 PM
RW didn't have one of his better passing nights, was a little high all night it seemed. But he played smart, made some plays with his legs and had a 'good" game.

Hmmmmm....B...?

DPG21920
09-04-2014, 11:34 PM
B- to a C IMO. He was very fortunate to not be picked off twice and if that had happened, the glow of this game would be worn off.

spurraider21
09-04-2014, 11:37 PM
B- to a C IMO. He was very fortunate to not be picked off twice and if that had happened, the glow of this game would be worn off.
i didn't think he played that well either. what was the second near pick? the one i'm thinking of was when zach miller had to strip the defender

Avante
09-04-2014, 11:38 PM

The thing is he always seems so in control of everything. Sure there will be moments there are for everyone but he never seems to get rattled. Look how many times his mobility bails him out.

DPG21920
09-04-2014, 11:44 PM
i didn't think he played that well either. what was the second near pick? the one i'm thinking of was when zach miller had to strip the defender

He had the strip and the drop. Hit a GB defender in the chest and the guy dropped it on a deeper ball.

HI-FI
09-05-2014, 12:10 AM
typical Seahawks game. Lynch was a monster, defense was otherworldy and the media talks about Wilson after more mediocrity.

Avante
09-05-2014, 12:21 AM
typical Seahawks game. Lynch was a monster, defense was otherworldy and the media talks about Wilson after more mediocrity.

Histories only QB to win 29 games in their first 33 starts. No QB ever threw more TD's as a rookie. Only QB in history to have 100 plus passer rating his first two seasons.

That's mediocrity, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Peyton Manning rookie year

56.7% completion
26TD
28INT
71.2 passer rating

Russell Wilson rookie year

64.1% completion
26td
10INT
100.0 passer rating

AlexJones
09-05-2014, 07:30 AM

AlexJones
09-05-2014, 07:31 AM
Histories only QB to win 29 games in their first 33 starts. No QB ever threw more TD's as a rookie. Only QB in history to have 100 plus passer rating his first two seasons.

That's mediocrity, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Peyton Manning rookie year

56.7% completion
26TD
28INT
71.2 passer rating

Russell Wilson rookie year

64.1% completion
26td
10INT
100.0 passer rating

You know nothing about football.

Bill_Brasky
09-05-2014, 07:46 AM
He had the strip and the drop. Hit a GB defender in the chest and the guy dropped it on a deeper ball.

It was the fag from Bama

Avante
09-05-2014, 09:30 AM
You know nothing about football.

Well would you like to start in 1920 and see how much I don't know, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
09-06-2014, 01:11 PM
Russell Wilson

can't throw for more than 4k yards in a season
needs lynch to carry him on 3rd down
can't throw a back shoulder throw farther than 40 yards
relies on gimmick college plays against a shitty defense

Left college with the highest passer rating ever.

Tied the rookie TD record.

Only QB in history to have two 100 passer rating seaons starting out.

Won SB in second year.

Won more games in his first two seasons than any QB in history.

Made two pro bowls.

MeloHype
09-06-2014, 01:23 PM
117 of Wilson's 191 yards came from YAC

JohnnyMax
09-06-2014, 01:23 PM
Wilson is average. He's benefiting from an offense that can make up for his shortcomings. Most of his throws come from wide open receivers on busted coverage because of a gimmick offense.

It won't be long before Lynch is gone and Wilson is required to learn how to run a pro style offense. In which case he will fail.

He has a weak arm, and terrible pocket presence. He resorts to sideways scrambles instead of climbing the pocket and looking for the throw. He will have another 23-25TD and 10int season regardless of being in the same offense for a third year.

Most of his yards tonight came from YAC. It was purely stat padding.

Avante
09-06-2014, 01:49 PM
Wilson is average. He's benefiting from an offense that can make up for his shortcomings. Most of his throws come from wide open receivers on busted coverage because of a gimmick offense.

It won't be long before Lynch is gone and Wilson is required to learn how to run a pro style offense. In which case he will fail.

He has a weak arm, and terrible pocket presence. He resorts to sideways scrambles instead of climbing the pocket and looking for the throw. He will have another 23-25TD and 10int season regardless of being in the same offense for a third year.

Most of his yards tonight came from YAC. It was purely stat padding.

Not a fan of real life are ya slick? How many games have you seen the guy play? How about at Wisconsin?

That was so wrong it was comical.

spurraider21
09-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Did somebody really just say Wilson has a weak arm and terrible pocket presence?

wilsons biggest weakness at the nfl has been the receiving weapons available to him

Avante
09-07-2014, 02:22 AM
Show me the hands of the dummies out there who are too damn racist or stupid to realize what Russell Wilson is all about.

I can't believe the level of...DUH!...we have here.

Johnny Unitas is considered one of the top QB's ever, yet nobody ever.....well he did have the best TE ever up to that point in time in John Mackey, he did have the best receiver ever up to that point in time in Ray Berry and he did have the greatest receiver running back in Lenny Moore*** ...all in the Hall of Fame.

Nobody talks about the system Joe Montana was in and the fact he always had a whole gang of great receivers, even....Roger Craig.

*** Bobby Mitchell was just a running back beside Jim Brown in Cleveland, after he was traded to the Redskins is when he became a great wide receiver.

Russell Wilson has never had a great receiving back, a great TE or a great wide receiver. Give him an Andre Johnson, a Brandon Marshall or even an aging Reggie Wayne. Give him Stallworth and Swann or the Marks brothers. What.....Golden Tate?

Avante
09-08-2014, 12:01 AM
So how many black QB's won this week?

spurraider21
09-08-2014, 12:15 AM
winners: wilson, manuel, geno, kaep
losers: rg3
bench: cam, manziel

HI-FI
09-08-2014, 01:14 AM
proud of Kaep. sure Dallas D is terrible but Kaep makes some incredible throws/plays.

The Gemini Method
09-08-2014, 10:19 AM
Kaep played within himself. Still can't checkdown his progressions worth a shit but against the Cowboys D, you don't need to. Will be interesting to see this defense against the likes of Denver or anyone not named Romo.

Kyle Orton
09-08-2014, 10:34 AM
Knee was dogshit in the first half I think he was 14-16 for only like 90 yards or something. He could've been better but don't think the loss was on him this time which is surprising cause the team put up only 6 points.

Paul fumbled a 40 yard touchdown pass and lost the ball within the 5 that would've tied the game up. Knee got tripped by his lichtensteiger on a handoff causing a fumble that happened in the 10. Game was very winnable but there were just so many fuckups. They tried to make him a game manager today but this team is way too shitty for them to win if he isn't a playmaker. That right side of the line is still a sieve. Would give him a C+ this week

Kool Bob Love
09-08-2014, 01:00 PM

Wilson doesn't cost his teams wins. Unlike Collin.

Avante
09-08-2014, 01:08 PM
How many NFL QB's come in their rookie season, tie the TD record, make the playoffs.

How many second year NFL QB's, end up winning more games than any QB ever (after two seasons) sets an NFL record and wins a SB?

You haters are comical.

chunticakes
09-08-2014, 01:20 PM
How many NFL QB's come in their rookie season, tie the TD record, make the playoffs.

How many second year NFL QB's, end up winning more games than any QB ever (after two seasons) sets an NFL record and wins a SB?

You haters are comical.

Good game managing QBs with stacked teams.

Avante
09-08-2014, 01:26 PM
Good game managing QBs with stacked teams.

Dude, he has no stud receivers/TE.

Regardless of the situation no second year QB in history has accomplished more.

09-08-2014, 02:26 PM
Tommy Brady is considered top 3 but he was a game manager during those three rings, and was pretty much carried by great defense. Wilson is fine.