PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Doctor: "Kobe Has The Highest Pain Threshold I've Ever Seen - Like A Pit Bull"

Koolaid_Man
09-01-2014, 08:25 AM
:toast

Here's Seto on his legendary pain threshold:

"It's the highest that I've ever seen. He channels his focus so well in terms of just the task at hand. But also when he's had pain, he can block that out.

"I think he was playing I want to say Cleveland, maybe Miami. But it was during the first quarter. He dislocated his finger. It's basically like, this bone was over here. The head trainer, during a timeout, he relocated it, had him go back in. It's not that he doesn't feel pain; it's how he responds.

"…But he's at a level where he does not allow it to control him. But that's how he is with so many aspects of his life, so... I think that's why he is who he is."

Seto also called it "amazing" that Bryant was able to focus on making two free throws immediately after tearing his Achilles.

not many men in life can do this. remember when Lebron got cramps he was carried off the court....when Duncan even gets tired Pop sits him for games at a time. But when Kobe ruptures his achilles he walks off on his own accord. :toast

ayxIs5Jx_oQ

Brazil
09-01-2014, 08:50 AM
and the dick sucking continues.... shhh

DPG21920
09-01-2014, 09:43 AM
The Tape proved the OPs point so can't really argue tbh

TDMVPDPOY
09-01-2014, 10:47 AM
lol the pain before ask to go finish in the bathroom...

ChumpDumper
09-01-2014, 11:58 AM
Why do you make up quotes?

DJR210
09-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Is this what has inspired you to take dicks w/o lube Kool?

kobe4life
09-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Its not shocking God has an incredible pain threshold because the fact is he's God. Its amazing how God will be the only player ever to comeback from an Achilles tendon rupture and win the MVP this year.

Leetonidas
09-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Does Kobe ask if he can brick in your mouth or is it just assumed that you're giving him the full service every time?

Sean Cagney
09-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Its not shocking God has an incredible pain threshold because the fact is he's God. Its amazing how God will be the only player ever to comeback from an Achilles tendon rupture and win the MVP this year.

Who is that God you speak of winning MVP this year after Achilles? I am guessing one that doesn't exist in the physical form? Delusional as hell aren't you?

BlackSwordsMan
09-01-2014, 02:46 PM
explains that huge dick in his ass

da_suns_fan
09-01-2014, 11:17 PM
1) Seto isnt a "doctor". Shes a physical therapist

2) Shes paid by the Lakers. What do you expect her to say?

illusioNtEk
09-01-2014, 11:28 PM
As a basketball fan, I love the guy and hopes he returns stronger then ever.

as a spurs fan, omg the media loves to suck his dick don't they, this cry baby bitch clown is doing this all on purpose because he knew the Spurs where coming

Why such different opinions ? Because lakers fans suck

Dex
09-02-2014, 09:34 AM
Pain is the body's way of telling the brain that you are pushing it too far.

You can thank Kobe's high pain threshold for the 6 games he played last season and the ongoing deterioration that the Lakers paid $48.5M to watch firsthand.

moisaenz
09-02-2014, 09:44 AM
The point is that he shoots better with a torn achilles than without.

The Reckoning
09-02-2014, 10:04 AM
sad if that's his legacy in the end

lefty
09-02-2014, 12:01 PM
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn155/954sneaky954/Thread-Backfire-Negged1.gif

Cry Havoc
09-02-2014, 04:48 PM
Wtf. I dislocated my finger and broke my knuckle playing little league when I was 9. I went out in the fucking outfield the next inning. The coach had to tell me to leave the game. It's a fucking finger, not a leg or any part that's bearing weight.

:lmao @ people who buy into finger injuries as proof of Kobe being a warrior. Hell, that shit doesn't even hurt at times.

HI-FI
09-02-2014, 09:19 PM
he's endured a lot of rippin and tearin, being bottomed out only to return the favor, even if some bitches refuse it. a true warrior.

Mugen
09-02-2014, 09:24 PM
This is old news regarding the Cucamonga Cock Gobbler tbh.

Buddy Mignon
09-02-2014, 10:15 PM
Wtf. I dislocated my finger and broke my knuckle playing little league when I was 9. I went out in the fucking outfield the next inning. The coach had to tell me to leave the game. It's a fucking finger, not a leg or any part that's bearing weight.

:lmao @ people who buy into finger injuries as proof of Kobe being a warrior. Hell, that shit doesn't even hurt at times.

Besides forcing your thumb up your ass I'd like to know what could you have possibly been doing in little league baseball to dislocate your finger. Also... you were in the outfield waiting for pop flies...:lol

Cry Havoc
09-03-2014, 12:40 AM
Besides forcing your thumb up your ass I'd like to know what could you have possibly been doing in little league baseball to dislocate your finger. Also... you were in the outfield waiting for pop flies...:lol

Uh. I got hit by a wild pitch while I was batting? Dear god is your imagination that fucking terrible that you can't conceive of something so basic? Baseball players get hit in the hand all the fucking time.

And yes. I went in the outfield after getting hit. To start the next inning. You dumbass.

spurraider21
09-03-2014, 12:45 AM
Uh. I got hit by a wild pitch while I was batting? Dear god is your imagination that fucking terrible that you can't conceive of something so basic? Baseball players get hit in the hand all the fucking time.

And yes. I went in the outfield after getting hit. To start the next inning. You dumbass.
If you get hit by a pitch, is it still considered a wild pitch?

Cry Havoc
09-03-2014, 01:16 PM
If you get hit by a pitch, is it still considered a wild pitch?

Haha, it was up near my head, so I guess that's up for debate. :lol

Ginobilly
09-04-2014, 11:52 PM
it's possible. When I used to work in construction, there was a lot of dudes who worked injured. Got injured during the job but kept on working because so and so is probably dirty with bud in his system or is an illegal alien and needs the money(99% of all construction workers). Except for when it's real accidents like broken bones. But smashed fingers, nasty cuts, sprained ankles and knees. Keep on fucking working in 100 degree heat if you want that money and pussy at the end of the week. Basketball/sport injuries are nothing compared to real life work injuries( and i've played both in school). Kobe is made from the old school workman genes. Of course the current pussy generation cannot handle pain. I've seen little 18 year old's cry that their arms hurt, and i cannot handle the heat and pain for 8 to 19 hours :rollin

Truth bomb: The hardest motherfuckers with a high threshold of pain from what i've seen in SA are blue collar rednecks and legal Mexican nationals and illegals. I've hardly seen blacks in construction.

Arcadian
09-05-2014, 10:32 PM
Irrelevant. You could have the highest pain threshold in the world, and that wouldn't make you a good basketball player.

Likewise, Kobe could have the highest pain threshold in the history of the NBA, and he still wouldn't be on Tim Duncan's level of basketball greatness.