PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Deportes

Kori Ellis
08-23-2005, 02:18 PM
Does anyone know if we have this channel in San Antonio on either Time Warner Cable or DirecTV?

I know that I can call and find out, but I thought some of you may know so that I didn't have to call.

CubanMustGo
08-23-2005, 05:42 PM
ESPN Deportes (not Desportes) is not shown as available on the TWC site (using zip code 78223), nor is it listed as available on ANY of the DirecTV spanish-language packages. Pretty strange.

Kori Ellis
08-23-2005, 05:45 PM
Sorry for the misspelling. And thanks for looking it up. I wanted to watch the World Championship Qualifiers which begin on Wednesday. We have BOTH TWC and DirecTV and I can't watch it?! :pctoss

kolko
08-23-2005, 05:52 PM
So the America's Qualifiers tournament will not be shown there?

Here in Argentina, TyC Sports will be showing all the games of USA and Argentina. :spin

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
08-23-2005, 06:58 PM
According to their own website (http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/network?id=dep), you should call 877-PIDE-ESPN. I don't know if they will answer you in Spanish, English or Esperanto.

In the link I posted there is also a check if your TV or Cable provider has ESPN Deportes available in the zone. But, you must register, if you have an e-mail adress you don't mind being spammed, I'll help you translating the application form.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
08-23-2005, 07:09 PM
Ignore that, I just filled the form with the SBC Center postal adress! :lol

I'm sorry to inform you that DirecTV does not offer ESPN Deportes at the moment in San Antonio. Same for Time Warner.

smeagol
08-23-2005, 08:30 PM
Direct TV offers TyC (at least it does in the NY area), the channel kolko says will show the games in Argentina. The problem is sometimes they don't show the sames things (copyrights issues I guess).