PDA

View Full Version : I'm With You Till The End Trill - Leave No Shells un-Spent On This Cops vs. Blacks

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2014, 09:33 PM
TOPIC............I passed a cop up today in my $100K + ride. Had the windows down and the AC blowing on high...jamming my Drake song Successful....this fucking white boy cop is coming in the opposite direction mean mugging me...I'm driving at a creep and he whips around, pulls me over to ask for credentials. I told him fine but that he is being recorded. He said some other smart shit ran my tags and came back talking bout he was gonna let me go..just a jealous ass hating ass bitch...fucking make 40K / yr with over time fucking losers homie....STRAIGHT FUCKING LOSERS!!!!! these Ho's see us as enemy combatants in the desert just like we're the Taliban....fucking jealous ass small dick punks....glad I didn't have a white bitch in the car he would probably blasted me....:lol and then been on the run from my peeps for the rest of his life...:lol

Imma spin this shit though

ZxTSRxd9Jlo

Red Hawk #21
09-02-2014, 09:37 PM
Jesus Christ, Guy. This shtick is so played out, we all know you're not even Black.

DD
09-02-2014, 09:40 PM
Drake would be on the side of the Cops in real life, tbh

m>s
09-02-2014, 09:58 PM
Your shit just gets gayer and gayer. When the race war starts remember you wanted to be black.

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2014, 09:59 PM
Jesus Christ, Guy. This shtick is so played out, we all know you're not even Black.

in your gotdam dreams lil homie :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2014, 10:03 PM
Your shit just gets gayer and gayer. When the race war starts remember you wanted to be black.

Do I need to call RocketfanYao on you again....:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao that day you got punked by a real gang member will live on in infamy....I've never seen a dude as scared as you were that night...:lmao it was epic bro....or how bout that time you claimed that you caught your girlfriend sucking her half brothers dick in a truck and you attacked them with a baseball bat.....you then ran into your brothers apt and hid in the closet as you heard the cop heli-copters flying overhead looking for your scary ass.....or how bout that time you let a complete stranger pay for your Hamburger as you were on a date at Burger King....you are a fucking loser bro...once the war starts you won't be able to see me....your white trash homie....

jeebus
09-02-2014, 10:11 PM
as long as people still reply to his posts, he'll keep on posting. pretty simple tbh.

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2014, 10:17 PM
as long as people still reply to his posts, he'll keep on posting. pretty simple tbh.

Hey skid marks....I don't give a fuck...I will respond either way as I've always done....:lol you bests check my work homie :lol

Buddy Mignon
09-02-2014, 10:18 PM
Please stop replying to Kool's shit. No one replies to my lame shit... why???

thats betta...

m>s
09-02-2014, 10:40 PM
Lol posting pics of AKs and running scared, got ya there kool

koriwhat
09-03-2014, 02:32 AM
i've never known a rich man to play children's games on the internet... welcome to kool's world.

TDMVPDPOY
09-03-2014, 04:25 AM
wait a minute....

windows down and AC up high?

hahahahahahaa wtf

xmas1997
09-03-2014, 12:05 PM
Sounds to me that kool has some issues with the police just doing their duty for the rest of us.

Either they are on your side, or they aren't.

Thankfully they are on my side even though I smoke.