PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: If We Land Michael Beasley and T-Mac We Gonna Be Alright

Koolaid_Man
09-03-2014, 05:33 PM
I mean T-Mac, Nash, Kobe, Boozer, and Hill, Beasley would make a strong play-off push down the stretch....I'm hopeful :toast

spurraider21
09-03-2014, 05:40 PM
:lol ur not even tryin anymore

kobe4life
09-03-2014, 05:43 PM
Jesus Kool the Lakers are going to win it all this year but if they get Beasley they will easily get 60 plus wins. I can't wait to see God dethrone the Spurs like he did in '04 and '08.

Silver&Black
09-03-2014, 05:59 PM
Probably jump up a little bit...I'll say they go from 14th in the West to as high as possibly 10th.

Koolaid_Man
09-03-2014, 06:01 PM
:lol ur not even tryin anymore

naw I'm serius dawg...we got enough youth to balance us out with Xavier Henry and Wes Johnson, with Julius Randle and Jeremy Lin....those vets are gonna take us over the top....Boozer is an upgrade over Gasol tbh

spurraider21
09-03-2014, 06:06 PM
wes johnson and jeremy lin are terrible. i actually like Henry as like the 9th guy off the bench hes pretty solid. boozer is one of the worst players in the league and randle is an undersized big without a jumpshot

Koolaid_Man
09-03-2014, 06:13 PM
wes johnson and jeremy lin are terrible. i actually like Henry as like the 9th guy off the bench hes pretty solid. boozer is one of the worst players in the league and randle is an undersized big without a jumpshot

You underestimate time and again the power of the Mamba to make guys better...Lin and Tony Parker are a wash....Wes Johnson is decent but we got Swaggy P for offense...Julius Randle is better than any big man yall got except Tammy...Boozer is always better than Duncan at this point in his career..that's just a fact...

illusioNtEk
09-03-2014, 06:20 PM
Boozer is always better than Duncan at this point in his career..that's just a fact...

Lmao fuck no

Silver&Black
09-03-2014, 06:23 PM
You underestimate time and again the power of the Mamba to make guys better...Lin and Tony Parker are a wash....Wes Johnson is decent but we got Swaggy P for offense...Julius Randle is better than any big man yall got except Tammy...Boozer is always better than Duncan at this point in his career..that's just a fact...

Laker fans are delusional....

Koolaid_Man
09-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Lmao fuck no

Duncan played like shit in the finals...he was exposed...the Spurs were exposed....Wade had no knees, Lebron had no stamina, and Bosh had no dick....beating the Spurs is pretty simple because they're a soft team and can't take physical hits...it's proven fact...now that my nigga is back....I do expect order to be restored in the West.....ooops Kool...stay humble...at least I hope so :hat

Dex
09-03-2014, 06:25 PM
LJ be slackin' these days.

Silver&Black
09-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Widest margin of victory in Finals history....+70.

Yet this faggot says the "Spurs were exposed".

"Duncan played like shit in the finals"....How did Kobe play in last years Finals?

Koolaid_Man
09-03-2014, 06:33 PM
Widest margin of victory in Finals history....+70.

Yet this faggot says the "Spurs were exposed".

"Duncan played like shit in the finals"....How did Kobe play in last years Finals?

they're exposed...they won shooting jump shots....you're a moron if you really believe the hype of that margin of victory....it tells me you don't reall know basketball at all because that rarely happens in fact it never happens if you're playing with heart....the Heat rolled over....whenever you win a title shooting jump shots it's a fluke and it PROVES the other team wasn't playing a fucking lick of defense....the Spurs were exposed the Heat just ran out of gas and out of luck.....

Koolaid_Man
09-03-2014, 06:34 PM
Patty fucking Mills was shooting lights out in the finals...it's a sign that the NBA is pure shit these days.....and a fucking fluke...might as well had some random chinese guy out there catching lighting in a bottle if Patty Cake fucking Mills is lighting it up....you boys don't know the game like I do

Kool Bob Love
09-03-2014, 06:34 PM
Wait...the lakers are still paying Nash?:rollin:rollin

Koolaid_Man
09-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Fact is the Spurs been lucky 2 fucking yrs in a row....yall won it....but deep in your gay asses yall know it was only because of KEY injuries to OKC TWO FUCKING YEARS IN A GOTDAM ROW....yall can't fuck with a healthy OKC squad and yall know it....yall bitch asses just got lucky that's all....fuck around and let a healthy OKC squad meet yall in the WCF it's fucking lights out....deny the shit all yall want too...but I'm a real nigga and I see the shit

Kool Bob Love
09-03-2014, 06:38 PM
Hold up.....they gave coach Scott a 4 year deal?:rollin:rollin

Koolaid_Man
09-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Hold up.....they gave coach Scott a 4 year deal?:rollin:rollin

Go kiss a pic of Pop face....:lol that's what you do....if I had to think happy thoughts by thinking of my coach's face....I'd be just as fucked as you :lol tbh

Silver&Black
09-03-2014, 06:41 PM
they're exposed...they won shooting jump shots....you're a moron if you really believe the hype of that margin of victory....it tells me you don't reall know basketball at all because that rarely happens in fact it never happens if you're playing with heart....the Heat rolled over....whenever you win a title shooting jump shots it's a fluke and it PROVES the other team wasn't playing a fucking lick of defense....the Spurs were exposed the Heat just ran out of gas and out of luck.....

LOL...a Kobe dick rider talking to me or any Spurs fan about shooting jump shots. Fvckin epic....

I guess when Kobe comes back he's going to stop shooting jump shots??? 99% of Kobe's field goal attempts are jump shots....guess that all changes next year. What's next...he's going to start passing the ball??

Silver&Black
09-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Patty fucking Mills was shooting lights out in the finals...it's a sign that the NBA is pure shit these days.....and a fucking fluke...might as well had some random chinese guy out there catching lighting in a bottle if Patty Cake fucking Mills is lighting it up....you boys don't know the game like I do

:lmao Your new point guard.....

Kool Bob Love
09-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Go kiss a pic of Pop face....:lol that's what you do....if I had to think happy thoughts by thinking of my coach's face....I'd be just as fucked as you :lol tbh
http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/gregg-popovich-laughing-gif.gif

Leetonidas
09-03-2014, 07:15 PM
sweet take OP :tu

Splits
09-03-2014, 07:18 PM
:lmao trying to shittalk TD's performance in this year's title run. Dude led the team in minutes, PER, WinShares, offensive boards, defensive boards, total boards, FTA and blocks. Second on the team in PTS, FG%, and FGA.

http://i3.minus.com/joxi7YXAMcuvn.png

Silver&Black
09-03-2014, 07:24 PM
:lmao trying to shittalk TD's performance in this year's title run. Dude led the team in minutes, PER, WinShares, offensive boards, defensive boards, total boards, FTA and blocks. Second on the team in PTS, FG%, and FGA.

I know...TD was "exposed"

elmanutres
09-03-2014, 07:31 PM
Fact is the Spurs been lucky 2 fucking yrs in a row....yall won it....but deep in your gay asses yall know it was only because of KEY injuries to OKC TWO FUCKING YEARS IN A GOTDAM ROW....yall can't fuck with a healthy OKC squad and yall know it....yall bitch asses just got lucky that's all....fuck around and let a healthy OKC squad meet yall in the WCF it's fucking lights out....deny the shit all yall want too...but I'm a real nigga and I see the shit
Simple yes or no question.

Did Ibaka play in the wcf?
&
Did Ibaka put up a near 100% fg in a monster gm 3 performance?

Simple yes or no questions.

spurraider21
09-03-2014, 08:03 PM
like i said, u aren't even tryin anymore :lol

boozer got amnestied :lol. they literally paid him to go away so they can get pau. meanwhile Pau cucked Kobe... they offered him 2/20 he turned it down for less

Koolaid_Man
09-03-2014, 08:22 PM
like i said, u aren't even tryin anymore :lol

boozer got amnestied :lol. they literally paid him to go away so they can get pau. meanwhile Pau cucked Kobe... they offered him 2/20 he turned it down for less

Pau ain't got no knees and any sane person knows it....he saved Buss from a terrible decision...Boozer is flat out a better person than Pau...Boozer's only problem in Chicago was related to timing in my view....Chicago made a huge mistake...I say timing because it was all about Rose being hurt....they tried to make Boozer into a first option when he's never been...every fucking team he's played on he's thrived in that second man role...with Lebron, with Deron, and when Rose was healthy Boozer was a stud....now that he's in LA and don't have to be the 1st option I fully expect him to thrive once again...you guys really don't know basketball or the subtle nuances of the game....that's what makes me brilliant while you guys slum it out over 2nd best honors...:lol

Pau is shit....Chicago will soon find out...and the only person that's been cucked the last few years is Jimmy Wishbone :lol

spurraider21
09-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Boozer has to be the first option on the lakers. they have nobody else that can score 15 ppg

Silver&Black
09-03-2014, 08:34 PM
Laker fan praying that the Thunder put the Spurs out because they know their team has a zero percent shot at doing it next year. Lol...laker fans. Delusional....they still think their team is relevant.

14th in the West.......2nd best team in Los Angeles....:lmao

100%duncan
09-03-2014, 08:36 PM

/ Thread

Koolaid_Man
09-03-2014, 08:38 PM
I'm spitting that fiyuh and all yall doing is deflecting....not surprised tbh....yall sissy boys know I'm 100% trill with this shit...

illusioNtEk
09-03-2014, 09:09 PM
Lakers won't make the playoffs. Book it bitch

Clipper Nation
09-04-2014, 12:17 AM
Even the Lakers' begging standards are plummeting... they went from begging for Dwight, to begging for Nick Young, to begging for a broken-down 35-year-old T-Mac and fucking Beasley :lol

:lol Fredoooooo

cd021
09-04-2014, 01:40 AM
Alright in the West is going to be brutal

Spurs
Thunder
Clips
Mavs
Warriors
Memphis
Blazers
Rockets
Suns

Nuggets
Lakers
Pelicans

lebomb
09-04-2014, 08:02 AM
Love ya Kool. But sadly..... Lakers dont stand a chance bruh. A busted up wheel on Kobe at 37yrs old. Swaggy P as the main guy, Henry as the 2nd, dope fiend Beasley, chinatown at point....... an old washed up Boozer and cock-eyed T-Mac running with a rookie in Randle? Taint happenin bruh....My 30 and over league team can hang with these niggras in a game. :lmao

Agloco
09-04-2014, 09:11 AM
I mean T-Mac, Nash, Kobe, Boozer, and Hill, Beasley would make a strong play-off push down the stretch....I'm hopeful :toast

You're beaten.

8th seed is now a victory for Laker nation........despite the presence of God on your team.

Pathetic.

Seventyniner
09-04-2014, 01:19 PM
Boozer could be alright on a fantasy team. Not much else to say about the Lakers.

RsxPiimp
09-04-2014, 01:51 PM
Boozer sucks. I'd rather develop Randle and give Hill more PT.

Silver&Black
09-04-2014, 02:14 PM
You're beaten.

8th seed is now a victory for Laker nation........despite the presence of God on your team.

Pathetic.

:toast

spurraider21
09-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Boozer sucks. I'd rather develop Randle and give Hill more PT.
not sure if hill can handle a lot of minutes but i agree they should give randle all the minutes he can handle

Indazone
09-04-2014, 02:42 PM
T-Mac might not be able to bring the hops and scoring he once had but as a guard and facilitator, he's probably still got it.

spursfan1000
09-04-2014, 03:13 PM
05 tmac and Beasley before the drugs sure

Axegrinder
09-05-2014, 03:57 AM
op http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.607990880593708515&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

MultiTroll
09-05-2014, 11:00 AM
I'm hopeful :toast
http://static03.mediaite.com/sportsgrid/uploads/gallery/bieber-hats/bieber01lakers.jpg

lefty
12-08-2014, 12:25 PM
lol Kool, it's time for you to lose weight imo, the extra fat has fucked your brain up tbh

http://img.izismile.com/img/img4/20110913/640/rofl_girls_are_the_best_640_02.jpg

unforeseen
12-08-2014, 12:30 PM
OP is a faggot.