PDA

View Full Version : Women vs Men

Avante
09-03-2014, 07:10 PM
You spill a little drink on the rug......

men...big fucking deal!
women...you ruined the rug!!!!!!!

HDTV

men...I need a Samsung 48inch 1440p at least.
women....yawn!

Sex

men....I'm horny.
women....you ignore me all week, don't meet my emotional needs and really think I'm going to want to make love to someone that selfish with their time?
men...:rolleyes

$$$$$$

men...it's tight this month, ok?
women...I need my hair and nails done, ya know.

son comes in crying, been in a fight.

men....good, don't take no shit.
women...my poor poor baby, what can mama do?

ChumpDumper
09-03-2014, 07:19 PM
Even women know that a 1440p television would be useless for broadcast purposes.

DJR210
09-03-2014, 07:20 PM
Avante: I want to watch football, it's opening kickoff!

Judy: Bullshit you fucking little bitch, put your flowered skirt back on and get out there and do your chores. Those hummingbirds aren't gonna feed themfuckingselves!

DJR210
09-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Even women know that a 1440p television would be useless for broadcast purposes.

:lol even women know TV's don't come in 48 inch models

ChumpDumper
09-03-2014, 07:24 PM
Avante's got some work to do spinning this one.

"I said at least, dummy!

Venti Quattro
09-03-2014, 07:25 PM

Judy: Bullshit you fucking little bitch, put your flowered skirt back on and get out there and do your chores. Those hummingbirds aren't gonna feed themfuckingselves!
:lmao :lmao

Avante
09-03-2014, 07:30 PM

mommy....do you ever do anything besides sit in front of that thing?
DJR210...but it's fun, especially Avante.
mommy....Avante, Avante, that's all you ever talk about.

Avante
09-03-2014, 07:34 PM
:lol even women know TV's don't come in 48 inch models

What is that I'm watching?

DJR210
09-03-2014, 07:36 PM
Avante: My chores are done, can I please watch football now?

Judy: You shut your fucking mouth you pussy. Now I need you to clean underneath the refridgerator, then take this check down to Bank to make the mortgage payment. And when you're done with that, Mommy needs her toenails clipped and painted. Tell your little online friends you're gonna have a busy day today bitch.

Avante: Yes ma'am, I'm sorry

DJR210
09-03-2014, 07:37 PM
What is that I'm watching?

50 inch corner to corner presumably, but I truly believe you're on a Montgomery Wards CRT console with the woodgrain panel tbh.

ChumpDumper
09-03-2014, 07:37 PM
What is that I'm watching?Not a 1440p TV.

Franklin
09-03-2014, 07:38 PM
general definition of a woman: life supporting system of a pussy
strict definition (excluding young girls and dotards): Human beings who don't have dicks but can reproduce.

Avante
09-03-2014, 07:40 PM

Judy: You shut your fucking mouth you pussy. Now I need you to clean underneath the refridgerator, then take this check down to Bank to make the mortgage payment. And when you're done with that, Mommy needs her toenails clipped and painted. Tell your little online friends you're gonna have a busy day today bitch.

Little man we all have things we are good at and things we suck at, ok? Trust me, that sort of thing you suck at.,....ok?

Avante
09-03-2014, 07:42 PM
50 inch corner to corner presumably, but I truly believe you're on a Montgomery Wards CRT console with the woodgrain panel tbh.

Big silver letters....SAMSUNG...and I could have swore it said 48 inch at Target.

DJR210
09-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Little man we all have things we are good at and things we suck at, ok? Trust me, that sort of thing you suck at.,....ok?

I'm glad I'll be able to enjoy opening kickoff this weekend :tu

Big silver letters....SAMSUNG...and I could have swore it said 48 inch at Target.

Trust me, you suck at this....ok? It's 50.

Avante
09-03-2014, 07:43 PM
I'm glad I'll be able to enjoy opening kickoff this weekend :tu

Opening kickoff tomorrow night:toast

DJR210
09-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Opening kickoff tomorrow night:toast

Chores, chores, chores.

ChumpDumper
Hey Avante, which stations broadcast in 1440p?

Avante
Hmmmmm?

Big Savings on 48 inch samsung TV Free 2-Day Shipping w/Amazon Prime!

Jeff Leppard
09-03-2014, 07:48 PM
general definition of a woman: life supporting system of a pussy
strict definition (excluding young girls and dotards): Human beings who don't have dicks but can reproduce.

You have the worst schtick in the history of the internet.

Avante
09-03-2014, 07:48 PM
Chores, chores, chores.

Whoa whoa whoa....chores? Are you kidding me?

The first NFL game of the year comes before everything but a death in the family/child birth, and then I'd have to DVR it.

ohmwrecker
09-03-2014, 07:50 PM
You've already done this thread.

Avante
09-03-2014, 08:02 PM
You've already done this thread.

Dude, stop worrying about posters...ok? If you don't want to talk about the topic, then don't be here....ok? I might make another thread just like this one tomorrow..ok?

Little man what's with this chronic wahwahwah of yours?

bigzak25
09-03-2014, 08:23 PM
Dementia.

Avante
09-03-2014, 08:31 PM
Dementia.

to medicate, or not to medicate...that is the question.

if i don't medicate, then i must exercise extreme self control, which i have been unable to do in the past.

if i do medicate, then i feel uncomfortable in my own skin. very eerie feeling.

last resort is pot which i know would get many votes on this site, but is not an option as i don't want to be a bad example for my son and i need to get a jobby job.

advice asshole....take your meds,ok?

bigzak25
09-03-2014, 10:07 PM
Asshole dementia.

Avante
09-03-2014, 10:26 PM
Asshole dementia.

Don't mess with me ya sick bitch, got it?

bigzak25
09-03-2014, 10:36 PM
No children, no women, no elderly.

DJR210
09-03-2014, 10:43 PM
Dementia.

Alzheimer's too

Big Savings on 48 inch samsung TV Free 2-Day Shipping w/Amazon Prime!

Only confirmed pussies shop for less than a 50 inch TV

Avante
09-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Alzheimer's too

Only confirmed pussies shop for less than a 50 inch TV

Only total morons say stupid shit like...

even women know TV's don't come in 48 inch models

Avante
09-03-2014, 10:54 PM
No children, no women, no elderly.

Why not hunt CN or Chump down ok slick, they are more on your level. Now scram.

bigzak25
09-03-2014, 11:09 PM
You scram mr. Wilson.

TheyCallMePro
09-03-2014, 11:10 PM
I just don't understand why women don't seem to enjoy life. They're always so fucking depressed. And it's every fucking day. I always make a point to tell them that I'm SO FUCKING HAPPY TODAY and they can't stand it. It's like they want to be always emotionally wrecked by something. Even by the smallest things.

I wish I was gay. I'm fucking serious. That line about "Can't live with em, can't live without em" is so true. Fucking Michael Sam is so lucky he never has to deal with this shit.

Avante
09-03-2014, 11:13 PM
I just don't understand why women don't seem to enjoy life. They're always so fucking depressed. And it's every fucking day. I always make a point to tell them that I'm SO FUCKING HAPPY TODAY and they can't stand it. It's like they want to be always emotionally wrecked by something. Even by the smallest things.

I wish I was gay. I'm fucking serious. That line about "Can't live with em, can't live without em" is so true. They drive me absolutely nuts.

My mom and sisters and other women I've known, not so much Judy seem to struggle with degrees. They have no sense of importance. There is no.....no big deal....everything is a..... big deal.

Avante
09-03-2014, 11:15 PM
You scram mr. Wilson.

Dude, did you really say......you scram mr. Wilson...?

I apologze my friend, I see how things are, good luck.

Red Hawk #21
09-04-2014, 07:19 AM

:rollin

lebomb
09-04-2014, 09:15 AM
Kool_aid.......... hey guhl get dem purty lil white lips ova hurr and gobble deez nuts
Missy Ann........ No problem baby, anything for my niggra. I dont even care if M>S finds out his g/f is lickin Kools ball sack.
Kool_aid ........ its all to tha good, everyone knows at least one cuck, and M>S is the king of cuckage. Now gets ta work hoe.
Missy Ann....... gobble, gobble, smmurfff, errrr, cough, cough, cough, hack.......
Kool-aid......... dets enough hoe. Let me call my boy now, cuz we gonna DP det ass!!!!
Missy Ann .......... (in a whiney voice) Ohhhhhhhh Kooool....my big black mandingan warrior!!!

Buddy Mignon
09-04-2014, 09:58 AM
The same cocksuckers that derail thread after thread with worthless jibberish are the same people that call for the ban of other posters. Fucking ST paparazzis. Lol... that's the new name I've coined for these absolute losers... ST Paparazzis... where ever you go... here they come.