PDA

View Full Version : I am so bored...

Summers
08-23-2005, 03:15 PM
I've started watching soccer.

Yep, that's right. A sport that you watch for an hour and freakin' half and there's a whole lotta nothin' happening. I could never take this up as a hobby. Thank God preseason is just a few weeks away.

batman2883
08-23-2005, 03:18 PM
Goooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll llllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ObiwanGinobili
08-23-2005, 03:19 PM
haha!
I've been watching espn classic network.
it's a really boring offseason when your watchign games that you allready know whats gonna happen.. bu you still cuss at the screen anyway.......

Kip Fanatic
08-23-2005, 03:20 PM
I hear ya, but the NL Wild Card race is making things a little better. Go Stros!

bigzak25
08-23-2005, 03:21 PM
I am so bored...

sorry to hear it. let my broke ass get paid again and you can come party with the crew. :tu :smokin

Summers
08-23-2005, 03:23 PM
it's a really boring offseason when your watchign games that you allready know whats gonna happen..

No kidding! It's getting pathological for me! I have 2 olympic games from last summer that I've been watching over and over again (Pathetic!). I just ordered the entire Phoenix playoff round off ebay, and sadly I will probably watch each game over and over again until new games start.

Somebody please tell me the preseason will be televised!

Summers
08-23-2005, 03:25 PM
I hear ya, but the NL Wild Card race is making things a little better. Go Stros!

Was a huge baseball fan when I was a kid (Dale Murphy was my hero, idol, and first sex object). Not so much anymore.

you can come party with the crew

Awesome! Just give me the time and place!

ObiwanGinobili
08-23-2005, 03:28 PM
Somebody please tell me the preseason will be televised!

fuck it better be! other wise I just might :shootme

timvp
08-23-2005, 03:29 PM
Sorry ladies, but you'll be lucky if more than one preseason game is on TV.

Dust off the radio.

ObiwanGinobili
08-23-2005, 03:31 PM
well at least Sean will be coming thru on woai.......

Summers
08-23-2005, 03:32 PM
fuck it better be! other wise I just might :shootme

We'll have a party, drink the Kool-Aid and do it en-masse! Although... there is always radio! And though the reception up here in San Marcos is not so great, it's better than nothing.

Trip down memory lane... Oh, how I lusted for him...

http://www.fmtc.com/~trinity/meeting.gif

Summers
08-23-2005, 03:36 PM
Sorry ladies, but you'll be lucky if more than one preseason game is on TV.

Dust off the radio.

Really? Are you sure TimVP? :(

Kip Fanatic
08-23-2005, 03:47 PM
I used to have a glove when I was in little league that was supposedly signed by Dale Murphy. I guess it was the Dale Murphy glove. I use to think that glove helped me out. What I would do to be a kid again.

bigzak25
08-23-2005, 03:54 PM
Awesome! Just give me the time and place!

awesome girlfriend, payday is on the 1st of course, so the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, shit might as well throw in monday night the 5th as well as ALL viable options.

Fuck Yah, just realized the 5th is a day off!!!! :elephant

Timvp, you guys rockin the NFL Ticket at yo pad this year?

When is the 1st GTG?

and peeps, seriously, this shit has gone on long enough, K and LJ bust their ass to be the best hosts in Satown, and they do a damn good job of it, but we gotta have a Potluck where everybody brings some of their best party shit...food, happy smoke for discreet political discussions in the back corner of the yard after sunset. Mouse, that's probobaly up to us. But i'm eyeballing you JoeChalupa, cuz i know your ass will show up with your favorite lighter. :smokin

I'll also drop mouse a $20 to keep that place fuckin spotless and the Ellis's are in charge of kicking back, relaxing, and enjoying the show. :tu :drunk :smokin

Horry For 3!
08-23-2005, 04:38 PM
I am pretty bored, I need some baseball to come on.