PDA

View Full Version : A 100% Sure bet tonight

TheyCallMePro
09-04-2014, 06:08 PM
I'd bet my life that Arizona will cover the 7 point spread vs UTSA tonight. It's sickening how easy this line is. I've often thought of becoming a professional sports bettor, and this line just might push me over the edge. This is ridiculously easy money. I'm not selling anything--this line really makes me sick and I had to come here just to let out my disgust with this missed opportunity (I'm not in Vegas and don't have a bookie).

UTSA is going to lose by AT LEAST 20+ tonight. Probably 30+. The game starts in an hour. If you have a bookie, call them. Do it right fucking now and bet EVERYTHING on Arizona to cover.

If UTSA covers tonight I'll stop watching College football forever. Arizona crushed UNLV 58-13 last week despite a terrible first half. And guess what? UNLV IS BETTER THAN UTSA FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Goddamn you Vegas. Sometimes I think they make lines like this just to reel you in, allow you to win, and hook you forever. Those fuckers. Fuck.

Buddy Mignon
09-04-2014, 06:20 PM
I'll bet you they dont cover.

bigzak25
09-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Its all fixed.

xmas1997
09-04-2014, 08:24 PM
Its all fixed.

That's right, and has been for years.

Trainwreck2100
09-04-2014, 10:25 PM
:lol

01Snake
09-04-2014, 10:26 PM
I'd bet my life that Arizona will cover the 7 point spread vs UTSA tonight. It's sickening how easy this line is. I've often thought of becoming a professional sports bettor, and this line just might push me over the edge. This is ridiculously easy money. I'm not selling anything--this line really makes me sick and I had to come here just to let out my disgust with this missed opportunity (I'm not in Vegas and don't have a bookie).

UTSA is going to lose by AT LEAST 20+ tonight. Probably 30+. The game starts in an hour. If you have a bookie, call them. Do it right fucking now and bet EVERYTHING on Arizona to cover.

If UTSA covers tonight I'll stop watching College football forever. Arizona crushed UNLV 58-13 last week despite a terrible first half. And guess what? UNLV IS BETTER THAN UTSA FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Goddamn you Vegas. Sometimes I think they make lines like this just to reel you in, allow you to win, and hook you forever. Those fuckers. Fuck.

Boy do you look like an IDIOT.

TheyCallMePro
09-04-2014, 10:26 PM
Well you can all go to Hell.

bigzak25
09-04-2014, 10:34 PM
Lol

RD2191
09-04-2014, 10:41 PM
:lmao

Trainwreck2100
09-04-2014, 10:49 PM
Well you can all go to Hell.

well you bet your life so is it time to eat a bullet?

Avante
09-04-2014, 11:12 PM

Do your homework ok amigo?

Last season Arizona was in this exact "spot" now tell me what happened? Yep, they kicked Rebel ass 58-13, then failed to cover the number the following week....AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...vs UTSA.

Arizona as a "road favorite" since 2010...4-6.

Last season UTSA went 5-3 vs the number.

Very very stupid play amigo, you did no work on this game at all. You had absolutely no reasons to back Arizona laying points in this..."spot"....none~

AND...never ever ever ever run your mouth that hard over any "early seasoin" play, just ask South Carolina. Give things some time, you did everything wrong slick.

Franklin
09-04-2014, 11:46 PM
Avante, how do you like my latest Lunar Goddess poem, tbh?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238919&p=7577416#post7577416

Cry Havoc
09-05-2014, 12:08 AM
Holy balls the fail in this thread is so thick it's tangible.

Cry Havoc
09-05-2014, 12:09 AM
That's right, and has been for years.

:lmao @ fixing games.

lebomb
09-05-2014, 06:13 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

unforeseen
09-06-2014, 12:51 AM
Arizona 26
UTSA 23