PDA

View Full Version : OT: LOL Floyd Gayweather

Thebesteva
09-04-2014, 07:53 PM
Getting played like a little bitch by his ex. Bragging about paying ugly hoes $80 thousand to suck his dick when I get hotter pussy for free and im a nobody :lmao

:lol 50 cent says Nelly fucked her for free while they were together
:lol Somebody post the faggot in white pants who saves up for a purse or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPC_ZAQF4Qk

09-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Sloots gon sloot

TDMVPDPOY
09-04-2014, 11:01 PM
clown gettin own left right and center and cant argue back besides asking for a fight...

trolled hard

Clipper Nation
09-05-2014, 08:46 AM
GOATweather is still the greatestPERIOD

lefty
09-05-2014, 09:13 AM
:lmao

Buddy Mignon
09-05-2014, 11:44 AM
Take notes, boys. This is the ruthless world we live in. That bitch had the nerve to say she took care of Floyd. She lived in a mansion with a full-time maid and chef. Full-time security... private jets and yacht. .. shopping sprees galore. She kills his twins through an abortion while he was locked up yet she claims to be abused. Any man marrying these days is just stuck on stupid or love living beneath a female.

Chris
09-05-2014, 11:50 AM

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/muhammad-ali.gif

Buddy Mignon
09-05-2014, 11:52 AM
I have to agree with clippatown. .. Floyd's the best I've seen.

spurraider21
09-05-2014, 12:31 PM
I have to agree with clippatown. .. Floyd's the best I've seen.
bitter asians sticking together :tu

Buddy Mignon
09-05-2014, 12:33 PM
bitter asians sticking together :tu

Ali is the sentimental favorite but he's not the best fighter ever. I saw Ali lose to a guy with 7 fights under his belt.

spurraider21
09-05-2014, 12:39 PM
Ali is the sentimental favorite but he's not the best fighter ever. I saw Ali lose to a guy with 7 fights under his belt.
Ali faced all the greats of his era and won against em all. He wasn't undefeated like Floyd but he will be remembered for never making a pacman fight happen. Ali's trainers told him to avoid foreman thinking he'd literally get killed in the ring and he went after him

Buddy Mignon
09-05-2014, 01:11 PM
Ali faced all the greats of his era and won against em all. He wasn't undefeated like Floyd but he will be remembered for never making a pacman fight happen. Ali's trainers told him to avoid foreman thinking he'd literally get killed in the ring and he went after him

There was way less politics in boxing back then. It was easy to make fights when you had less sanctioning bodies. As far as him fighting greats. Ali actually never fought a great fighter. He fought guys that were bruisers and heavy hitters but I wouldnt call Norton, Foreman or Frazier great. Liston, Moore and Patterson were old. My knock on Ali was he played around fucking much during his fights... and it cost him jn some fights. He would show up grossly out of shape to figbts and that clip you posted proves it.

spurraider21
09-05-2014, 01:18 PM
There was way less politics in boxing back then. It was easy to make fights when you had less sanctioning bodies. As far as him fighting greats. Ali actually never fought a great fighter. He fought guys that were bruisers and heavy hitters but I wouldnt call Norton, Foreman or Frazier great. Liston, Moore and Patterson were old. My knock on Ali was he played around fucking much during his fights... and it cost him jn some fights. He would show up grossly out of shape to figbts and that clip you posted proves it.
he didn't duck anybody. if mayweather wanted a pacman fight he could have had it.

Thebesteva
09-05-2014, 01:29 PM

Lets be real. Floyd has made a career out of fighting Mexican fighters who are just brawlers and horrible pugilists. Mexican fighters are custom made to lose to Floyd's style, hes too tactical. In the meantime, he has completely been blessed to not have to face any great BLACK boxers in his era. The two fights he had the hardest time with outside of Jose Luis Castillo were against Mosley and Judah, both of whom were 5 years past their day and he still almost got KTFO.

Floyd is not even in the same arena as Sugar Ray Leonard or Tommy Hearrns. Not even beating Pac would change that.

Killakobe81
09-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Lets be real. Floyd has made a career out of fighting Mexican fighters who are just brawlers and horrible pugilists. Mexican fighters are custom made to lose to Floyd's style, hes too tactical. In the meantime, he has completely been blessed to not have to face any great BLACK boxers in his era. The two fights he had the hardest time with outside of Jose Luis Castillo were against Mosley and Judah, both of whom were 5 years past their day and he still almost got KTFO.

Floyd is not even in the same arena as Sugar Ray Leonard or Tommy Hearrns. Not even beating Pac would change that.

You can question his heart ...
His chin ...
Heck, even his ability to read Harry Potter books ...
But dude is one of the best p4p fighters I have ever seen ... one of the best combinations of hand speed, defensive tactics and head movement ever tbh ...

Clipper Nation
09-05-2014, 01:56 PM
he didn't duck anybody. if mayweather wanted a pacman fight he could have had it.
Pacquiao was the one ducking GOATweather with all his crying for PED tests and other stall tactics :lol

Thebesteva
09-05-2014, 02:00 PM
You can question his heart ...
His chin ...
Heck, even his ability to read Harry Potter books ...
But dude is one of the best p4p fighters I have ever seen ... one of the best combinations of hand speed, defensive tactics and head movement ever tbh ...

So was RJJ, he was greater than Mayweather in his prime. Unlike May, he was KTFO of his opponents. Then he finally had enough of the criticism, he stepped up and got KTFO back 2 back times. Stop buying the hype, Mayweather is not as good as u think.

I love now how everytime he struggles against fighters like Cotto and Maidana its not because hes not that great, but rather " I wanna give the fans a good fight" :lol

spurraider21
09-05-2014, 02:00 PM
Pacquiao was the one ducking GOATweather with all his crying for PED tests and other stall tactics :lol
if floyd wanted a fight he could have had it. he's hand picked every fight for years now. wasn't it floyd demanding olympic style drug tests?

CitizenDwayne
09-05-2014, 02:39 PM
The fact that Mayweather is so damn polarizing and draws such an intense reaction from everyone is a testament to his greatness imo

Killakobe81
09-05-2014, 02:52 PM
So was RJJ, he was greater than Mayweather in his prime. Unlike May, he was KTFO of his opponents. Then he finally had enough of the criticism, he stepped up and got KTFO back 2 back times. Stop buying the hype, Mayweather is not as good as u think.

I love now how everytime he struggles against fighters like Cotto and Maidana its not because hes not that great, but rather " I wanna give the fans a good fight" :lol

In the Maidana fight he was past his prime ... the Cotto fight was one of the few he struggled in while he was close to it. Those are both good fighters. Sayinng he struggled against them proves what?

I loved RJJ in his prime. He did have great hand speed, head movement and athleticism but his defense and tactical game was no where near as good as PBF. PBF throws cleaner punches and you could create an instructional DVD or Blu ray on how he slips punches and counters (in his prime). No one ever fought like Roy and nor should anyone try. the low hands peeking his head out like a chicken worked when he was 10x better than everyone ....once he started to slip he was done. He was not a great tactician only a good one with great athleticism. PBF has aged much better.

spurraider21
09-05-2014, 03:20 PM
The fact that Mayweather is so damn polarizing and draws such an intense reaction from everyone is a testament to his greatness imo
manziel > brees

Buddy Mignon
09-05-2014, 04:17 PM

I once saw Hearns get beat so bad he was carried out of the ring like a baby. Ray Leonard ducked one of the best fighters of his era in Pryor. He also publicly refused to fight Hager until he saw some slippage in Haglers game. At only 32 years old he got the shit beat out of him by Terry Norris.

Floyd could easily take a paycut and fight Pac... but after seeing so many black American entertainers get raped by their managers and promoters I'm glad he's standing his ground. Floyd haters conviently forget that Floyd beat Hatton, Marquez, Corrales, and Castillo... and they were all in their prime. Floyd's longevity and dominance in such a brutal sport is unmatched. The fact that you dont know that Chavez and Burton was Floyd's toughest fights makes you unqualified to have this deba with me.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Getting played like a little bitch by his ex. Bragging about paying ugly hoes $80 thousand to suck his dick when I get hotter pussy for free and im a nobody :lmao

:lol 50 cent says Nelly fucked her for free while they were together
:lol Somebody post the faggot in white pants who saves up for a purse or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPC_ZAQF4Qk

Nothing but another distraction cooked up by 50 cent and Nelly (Floyd Haters) in the hopes it distracts him and he loses..shit is obvious....he almost lost the first fight to Maidana dealing with Ho / Bitch shit from Nelly and his ex bitch....they're at it again...

Clipper Nation
09-05-2014, 06:04 PM
if floyd wanted a fight he could have had it. he's hand picked every fight for years now. wasn't it floyd demanding olympic style drug tests?

Pacquiao ducked Floyd twice by flip-flopping on the drug testing, tbh.... when they first tried to set up the fight, Pacquiao ducked it by demanding the testing.... when Floyd finally caved, Pacquiao again ducked him this time by refusing to be tested himself :lol

Manny doesn't really give a shit about PED's either way, he just was desperate to not fight GOATweather by any means necessary because he knew he was going to lose....

Clipper Nation
09-05-2014, 06:06 PM
manziel > brees

Terrible comparison, Manziel doesn't have a 46-0 record and isn't the GOAT of his sport....

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2014, 06:12 PM

Here's my take on it....Ali was the greatest....yes he fought brusiers and hard hitters but he fought whoever was in front of him....his foot work, hand speed, power, and skill (as the complete package) were simply unmatched....no one could do it better not even the great Jack Johnson...Ali was the real deal and especially a fucking prime Ali...he could literally go 50 rounds he was in such good shape....none of the bruisers and hard hitters could stay with Ali and none of the good boxers with hand speed had the stamina...Dude was marksman with that fucking jab that looked like it actually wasn't connecting when it really was....Ali was the Bruce Lee of boxing...simply the greatest we've ever seen....and even more so for his military stand...:lol

Now as for Floyd...I say Hagler and Hearns would have beat the shit out of Floyd but Floyd is a great boxer....I think Floyd was smart not to fight a roided up Pacman....Pacman was juicing like a muthafucker and for Spurriader and others to turn a blind eye to it is simply appalling...I've have spoken about Pacman's roids use ad nausem and sick of it....dude was cheating his ass off and used every fucking excuse in the world to not take that test....when Floyd did finally offer him a 60/40 split with No PPV...Pacman turned it down at the behest of Bob Arum...it's a decision Pacman will live to regret...he's never made that kind of money in any single fight and now he's fucked...he needed Floyd...Floyd didn't need him because America will pay hand over foot just to see Floyd lose that's why he's a money maker.....Floyd would have beat the shit out of roid-less Pacman....the judges would have given a roided up Pacman the cheat decision...there was simply no way those white judges would have been fair to Floyd against a roided up Pacman....Floyd Sr....is a wise old man he called out the Pacman camp's cheating and refused to let his son fight unless they played by Olympic style rules....Pacman exposed himself and then Bob Arum in his anger went on a Nation-wide 'Floyd is scared Campaign' - :lmao

spurraider21
09-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Terrible comparison, Manziel doesn't have a 46-0 record and isn't the GOAT of his sport....
i'm just sayin, being polarizing doesn't make you great. it just makes you polarizing :lol

RsxPiimp
09-05-2014, 06:44 PM
Floyd is the biggest pussy in the sport of boxing.

Clipper Nation
09-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Floyd is the biggest pussy in the sport of boxing.

How is Floyd the pussy instead of the overrated juicer who ducked him twice? :lol

DD
09-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Floyd's a great techical fighter but his fights are incredibly boring.

unforeseen
09-05-2014, 06:58 PM
Start at 2:14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vskxj22-1c#t=141

Killakobe81
09-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Floyd's a great techical fighter but his fights are incredibly boring.

This. More people need to seperate the two ...

Buddy Mignon
09-05-2014, 07:38 PM
Here's my take on it....Ali was the greatest....yes he fought brusiers and hard hitters but he fought whoever was in front of him....his foot work, hand speed, power, and skill (as the complete package) were simply unmatched....no one could do it better not even the great Jack Johnson...Ali was the real deal and especially a fucking prime Ali...he could literally go 50 rounds he was in such good shape....none of the bruisers and hard hitters could stay with Ali and none of the good boxers with hand speed had the stamina...Dude was marksman with that fucking jab that looked like it actually wasn't connecting when it really was....Ali was the Bruce Lee of boxing...simply the greatest we've ever seen....and even more so for his military stand...:lol

Now as for Floyd...I say Hagler and Hearns would have beat the shit out of Floyd but Floyd is a great boxer....I think Floyd was smart not to fight a roided up Pacman....Pacman was juicing like a muthafucker and for Spurriader and others to turn a blind eye to it is simply appalling...I've have spoken about Pacman's roids use ad nausem and sick of it....dude was cheating his ass off and used every fucking excuse in the world to not take that test....when Floyd did finally offer him a 60/40 split with No PPV...Pacman turned it down at the behest of Bob Arum...it's a decision Pacman will live to regret...he's never made that kind of money in any single fight and now he's fucked...he needed Floyd...Floyd didn't need him because America will pay hand over foot just to see Floyd lose that's why he's a money maker.....Floyd would have beat the shit out of roid-less Pacman....the judges would have given a roided up Pacman the cheat decision...there was simply no way those white judges would have been fair to Floyd against a roided up Pacman....Floyd Sr....is a wise old man he called out the Pacman camp's cheating and refused to let his son fight unless they played by Olympic style rules....Pacman exposed himself and then Bob Arum in his anger went on a Nation-wide 'Floyd is scared Campaign' - :lmao

Roids or not... Pac was toast if he had fought Floyd. When I judge the greatness of a boxer I rarely include their opponents as a key factor. I base it off of skill, will, and determination. Floyd has no equal in that department, which is why hes been a champion longer than all of his predecessors. Any fighter can get beat... all it takes is a bad night or a lucky punch. Pound for pound Floyd is the most dominant fighter to ever live. Out of all the great fighters mentioned he is the only one to not have a loss to an opponent with lesser talent. Ali, Jones, Leonard, Robinson, Hagler, and even Tyson got their assess kicked by guys much less talented than them. This is why Floyd holds the crown.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2014, 08:17 PM
Roids or not... Pac was toast if he had fought Floyd. When I judge the greatness of a boxer I rarely include their opponents as a key factor. I base it off of skill, will, and determination. Floyd has no equal in that department, which is why hes been a champion longer than all of his predecessors. Any fighter can get beat... all it takes is a bad night or a lucky punch. Pound for pound Floyd is the most dominant fighter to ever live. Out of all the great fighters mentioned he is the only one to not have a loss to an opponent with lesser talent. Ali, Jones, Leonard, Robinson, Hagler, and even Tyson got their assess kicked by guys much less talented than them. This is why Floyd holds the crown.

I'm a Floyd guy but pound 4 pound if you gave him Ali's weight and they met for a match...Ali would beat the shit out of him...Floyd even pound 4 pound wasn't any where close to Ali skill or otherwise....Gotta disagree with you on this one my nigga :toast

Buddy Mignon
09-05-2014, 09:45 PM
I'm a Floyd guy but pound 4 pound if you gave him Ali's weight and they met for a match...Ali would beat the shit out of him...Floyd even pound 4 pound wasn't any where close to Ali skill or otherwise....Gotta disagree with you on this one my nigga :toast

Everyone has their favorites and Ali and Hagler are mine. You can't compare them like that. We can only judge based off of what they've shown. Floyd has the highest connect rate of any fighter ever. On top of that he gets hit less than any fighter ever. Ali was was a Robinson knockoff. He was to Robinson what Kobe is to Jordan. I could never rank Ali ahead of Robinson let alone Floyd.

Thebesteva
09-05-2014, 10:33 PM
Nothing but another distraction cooked up by 50 cent and Nelly (Floyd Haters) in the hopes it distracts him and he loses..shit is obvious....he almost lost the first fight to Maidana dealing with Ho / Bitch shit from Nelly and his ex bitch....they're at it again...

Actually, you're right. This is a week before his fight just like last time. This is the type of shit that made my nig Mike Tyson lose his first fight against that inflated POS Douglas

hater
09-06-2014, 06:24 AM
Pacman is finished. Floyd was never the greatest. Both suck imo

Bill_Brasky
09-06-2014, 10:09 AM
:lol boxing
:lol rigged
:lol 'sport'

Spurs9
09-06-2014, 10:49 AM
Good acting tbh

Floyd Pacquiao
09-06-2014, 10:51 AM
Lol so many bad takes itt

AlexJones
09-13-2014, 11:06 PM
Avoid Pac-Man some more

Splits
09-13-2014, 11:09 PM
One of the worst fights I've ever watched. So much dodging and no action, GayW is a huge pussy

UZER
09-13-2014, 11:13 PM
Damn...Floyd is a master and I respect the hell outta him, but his grabbing tactics sometimes make his fights unwatchable.

I figured this fight would be easier for him though. Floyd is like that machine from the Incredibles that learns immediately....except how to read.

Mikeanaro
09-13-2014, 11:20 PM
Horrible rigged fight totally boring and full of dumb circus acts like that bite and Gay falling to the ground.
I feel shame but Maidana will get like 10 million under the table so I understand is his life.
And I forgot about those giant toddler gloves it looked like a baby shower standoff.

Venti Quattro
09-14-2014, 12:09 AM
:lmao Duck face

100%duncan
09-14-2014, 12:21 AM
Clipper Nation do you follow the sport or just spit some juice out of dat brain tbh? Floyd was the first one to ask for random testing and Pac was always game for it :lol The n1gg3r was the one ducking using his feud with Arum as an escape of not fighting Pac.

DMC
09-14-2014, 01:42 AM
Prime Ali was, imo, the best fighter to ever step into the ring and best boxing personality of all time, perhaps even in all of sports.

Thebesteva
09-14-2014, 01:55 AM
Highlights from the fight in case you missed it

Rounds 1-7

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lus0bqW8bT1qiydkv.gif

Round 8

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/137388/charlie-bit-me-o.gif

Round 12

http://25.media.tumblr.com/9fb5ff4f5ddea3c73b25618230d82ba4/tumblr_mmfnxer3Bv1s37tx6o1_400.gif

Post fight interview:

Dah I stupid nigga and im best ever, i make 35 million fight. And niggas love me

Mikeanaro
09-14-2014, 02:01 AM
Prime Ali was, imo, the best fighter to ever step into the ring and best boxing personality of all time, perhaps even in all of sports.
He was good, maybe the best boxer, but he was a loud mouth and sometimes said very stupid things like calling Frazier an Uncle Tom that was retarded, he also called him a gorilla and Ali himself was uglier than shit Im glad all those punches made effect to leave him like the retarded he always was, what kind of subnormal makes a boxing fight a racial thing when his opponent is black and the 60s where so difficult for color people? fuck his personality.
When I said the best I mean the best boxer since there is no best overall athlete ever.

Mao Zedong
09-14-2014, 02:02 AM
TBH, Tyson's fights were more eciting than this shit.

Thebesteva
09-14-2014, 02:06 AM
TBH, Tyson's fights were more eciting than this shit.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/441/484/e78.jpg

cheguevara
09-14-2014, 02:50 AM
"How can he say I bit through the gloves wearing my mouthpiece?? Im not a dog"

:lmao quote of the year

cheguevara
09-14-2014, 02:50 AM
"How can he say I bit through the gloves wearing my mouthpiece?? Im not a dog"

:lmao quote of the year

scanry
09-14-2014, 04:38 AM
We've now come to accept welterweight or super welterweight as boxing these days. Atleast the heavy weight boxers like Lewis, Holyfield & Tyson were legit. We're now left with skinny midgets making $50 mil bank by ducking and huffing.

unforeseen
09-14-2014, 06:03 AM
Did you pay $75 for the PPV?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/441/484/e78.jpg

pgardn
09-14-2014, 06:06 AM

djohn2oo8
09-14-2014, 06:20 AM
Some dumbasses in here not understanding what boxing is.

djohn2oo8
09-14-2014, 06:25 AM
One of the worst fights I've ever watched. So much dodging and no action, GayW is a huge pussy

Ali not dodging enough is why he has Parkinson's.

Bill_Brasky
09-14-2014, 10:26 AM
that was gay as fuck. any time the faggot started getting whaled on the ref stepped in

Clipper Nation
09-14-2014, 10:55 AM
47-0

GOATweather :worthy:

DMC
09-14-2014, 11:48 AM
He was good, maybe the best boxer, but he was a loud mouth and sometimes said very stupid things like calling Frazier an Uncle Tom that was retarded, he also called him a gorilla and Ali himself was uglier than shit Im glad all those punches made effect to leave him like the retarded he always was, what kind of subnormal makes a boxing fight a racial thing when his opponent is black and the 60s where so difficult for color people? fuck his personality.
When I said the best I mean the best boxer since there is no best overall athlete ever.

I don't judge looks when it comes to men, but Ali was the black version of Elvis looks wise. Frazier couldn't touch him.

Cry Havoc
09-14-2014, 12:09 PM
Ali not dodging enough is why he has Parkinson's.

And why boxing used to be the #1 ticket in MSG. Period.

Now only hardcore boxing fans watch and wonder why the sport has fallen.

baseline bum
09-14-2014, 12:26 PM
Highlights from the fight in case you missed it

Rounds 1-7

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lus0bqW8bT1qiydkv.gif

Round 8

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/137388/charlie-bit-me-o.gif

Round 12

http://25.media.tumblr.com/9fb5ff4f5ddea3c73b25618230d82ba4/tumblr_mmfnxer3Bv1s37tx6o1_400.gif

Post fight interview:

Dah I stupid nigga and im best ever, i make 35 million fight. And niggas love me

:cry Reading your post was like being there :cry

baseline bum
09-14-2014, 12:27 PM

Shit fell because the two best fighters were scared of each other and are now both washed up faggots tbh

apalisoc_9
09-14-2014, 12:54 PM
Shit fell because the two best fighters were scared of each other and are now both washed up faggots tbh

Meh

Bob arum tbh...

Someone needs to shoot that fat POS...

jimbo
09-14-2014, 01:27 PM

Tbh, things have to be going pretty decent if a boring as fuck fighter is out there setting PPV records.

& there's still the #1 ticket in MSG right here. Better mouth than Ali tbh imo fwiw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gdRfRaHm5k

djohn2oo8
09-14-2014, 01:36 PM

Boxing is not just about Knockouts. There are other things like footwork, speed, agility. Not just power.

spurraider21
09-14-2014, 01:52 PM
floyd could make any fight happen if he wanted

:lol blaming arum

Clipper Nation
09-14-2014, 02:25 PM
floyd could make any fight happen if he wanted

:lol blaming arum
If Pacquiroids would stop flip-flopping like a little bitch on the drug-testing issue, the fight could happen, but now that he's washed up, it's not like beating him is any big deal for Floyd's legacy....

spurraider21
09-14-2014, 02:26 PM
If Pacquiroids would stop flip-flopping like a little bitch on the drug-testing issue, the fight could happen, but now that he's washed up, it's not like beating him is any big deal for Floyd's legacy....
yeah, the fight wouldn't matter anymore. they both danced around each other when the fight would have been worthy

Mikeanaro
09-14-2014, 02:29 PM
I don't judge looks when it comes to men, but Ali was the black version of Elvis looks wise. Frazier couldn't touch him.
Chubby Checker wise to me
https://sp3.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608035930520290063&pid=15.1&P=0
ĻI twist like a beeĻ

Clipper Nation
09-14-2014, 02:32 PM
they both danced around each other
No, Pac-Roids ducked FloydPERIOD

spurraider21
09-14-2014, 02:34 PM
oh we've reached that part of the conversation already? k

Clipper Nation
09-14-2014, 03:25 PM
oh we've reached that part of the conversation already? k

The part where facts are stated?

Thebesteva
09-14-2014, 03:34 PM
Did you pay $75 for the PPV?

I watch everything for free. I got banned on a boxing forum for 2 weeks by explaining to thousands how I do it :lol

Thebesteva
09-14-2014, 03:44 PM
:cry Reading your post was like being there :cry

Drevilcryinghug.gif

jimbo
09-14-2014, 04:47 PM
I watch everything for free. I got banned on a boxing forum for 2 weeks by explaining to thousands how I do it :lol

If you have a job and a quality TV, you're wasting your time w/ HD streams. 75 bucks is a drop in the bucket tbh. There's still a noticeable motion quality difference between the PPV and even the best quality streams imo.

Although lol @ even spending time watching a dude you hate this much.

Malik Hairston
09-14-2014, 04:59 PM
If you have a job and a quality TV, you're wasting your time w/ HD streams. 75 bucks is a drop in the bucket tbh. There's still a noticeable motion quality difference between the PPV and even the best quality streams imo.

I feel the same way to an extent, but cable companies really fuck you with their bullshit packages, etc, I felt stupid paying for sports and shit by the end of my deal..

The difference in quality is substantial, though, despite what cord cutters claim(myself included)..

spurraider21
09-14-2014, 05:16 PM
the only thing that matters is sunday ticket. everything else is secondary

Malik Hairston
09-14-2014, 05:23 PM
the only thing that matters is sunday ticket. everything else is secondary

I have Gamepass with AdFreeTime and it's been amazing, so far, perfect quality since it's an official NFL program..with my current cable company, if I want access to TNF, SNF and MNF, I have to order channels that can't be added independently, it must be purchased in a package, so I'd have to pay an extra $40-50 for national TV NFL games:lol..

Ballstreams for NBA was the best I've ever seen for a cord-cutting program, it's better than the official LP online, tbh..I still fear it's going to get shut down since it's becoming more and more popular, though..

Still, even with all these programs and shortcuts, the real thing is obviously much better..

spurraider21
09-14-2014, 05:27 PM
haven't heard of ball streams, i've been using the mediocre firstrow... which is just good enough

Malik Hairston
09-14-2014, 05:30 PM
Ball Streams is as good as it gets, tbh, and it's cheap..

- Live streams of both teams' broadcasts and national TV games

- Playoff games

- HD broadcasts and not choppy at all, better than LP online according to most people

- Archived games for every game, all year + Inside the NBA, pre game shows, etc

- Compressed games if you want to re-watch afterwards

spurraider21
09-14-2014, 05:31 PM

- Live streams of both teams' broadcasts

- HD

how cheap is cheap

Malik Hairston
09-14-2014, 05:34 PM
how cheap is cheap

$55 for the entire regular season..unlimited devices, too, if you have a tablet, etc..

spurraider21
09-14-2014, 05:34 PM
$55 for the entire regular season..
not bad at all, will look into it when the season starts

jimbo
09-14-2014, 05:38 PM
Cable's only worth it if you're a big sports fan. TV shows I don't care about waiting a day to see em, but sports kinda suck if you don't watch em live.

And yeah I've also done leaguepass/ballstreams and ballstreams was a ton better. On my laptop the quality was near perfect, but once you stuck that on a 55"+ TV you could see the stutters a lot more cleanly. You could definitely tell you were watching a stream.

It's even worse with stuff like boxing because it's so entirely reliant on motion. I've never done Sunday Ticket so I don't know how that is. ESPN3 for college stuff is just okay. It works in a pinch but I wouldn't want that to be my primary source of football long term.

how cheap is cheap

I do it post allstar break. It was 55 bucks for the rest of the season. I barely use it and it's worth it to me for the occasional times I need it. (mostly when I'm not at home) If you travel a lot I'd say it'd be 500% worth it.

jimbo
09-14-2014, 05:39 PM
$55 for the entire regular season..unlimited devices, too, if you have a tablet, etc..

Is there a coupon for that? I went back to look up what I paid and it's showing me 89 for a year, 55 for 6 months

Malik Hairston
09-14-2014, 05:41 PM
Is there a coupon for that? I went back to look up what I paid and it's showing me 89 for a year, 55 for 6 months

I ordered mine at the end of October and had it for 6 months until the end of April, so $55(I re-upped for the playoffs, too, though)..

The NBA is much easier to stream than the NFL, obviously..the NFL has total control of their product, their monopoly and deals with cable companies is too strong, tbh..

NFL Gamepass has perfect quality and streaming, but it's not a "cheap" option, it's just more convenient than dealing with cable packages..

Thebesteva
09-14-2014, 05:55 PM

I watch about 5-6 fights a month, Im not dropping $80 on each and i usually feel like each one sucks ass.

jimbo
09-14-2014, 06:14 PM
I ordered mine at the end of October and had it for 6 months until the end of April, so $55(I re-upped for the playoffs, too, though)..

The NBA is much easier to stream than the NFL, obviously..the NFL has total control of their product, their monopoly and deals with cable companies is too strong, tbh..

NFL Gamepass has perfect quality and streaming, but it's not a "cheap" option, it's just more convenient than dealing with cable packages..

I just leave it on Redzone all day anyway. I live in Austin, so I'll have Google Fiber in a few months so I'm lucky on that one.

I watch about 5-6 fights a month, Im not dropping $80 on each and i usually feel like each one sucks ass.

Well only the Mayweather ones are that expensive. There's definitely not 5-6 PPVs a month anyway. Unless you're counting the million UFC PPVs now, but I really don't blame you for not buying those. I don't buy em anymore either unless the card looks stacked.

You'd be paying for HBO or showtime for most of those fights. It looks like the only relevant PPVs left this year are the Pacquiao and Canelo ones. I wouldn't blame you for passing on Pacquiao Algeri, but Canelo Clottey should be decent.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?page=boxing/schedule/index

Thebesteva
09-14-2014, 06:20 PM
I just leave it on Redzone all day anyway. I live in Austin, so I'll have Google Fiber in a few months so I'm lucky on that one.

Well only the Mayweather ones are that expensive. There's definitely not 5-6 PPVs a month anyway. Unless you're counting the million UFC PPVs now, but I really don't blame you for not buying those. I don't buy em anymore either unless the card looks stacked.

You'd be paying for HBO or showtime for most of those fights. It looks like the only relevant PPVs left this year are the Pacquiao and Canelo ones. I wouldn't blame you for passing on Pacquiao Algeri, but Canelo Clottey should be decent.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?page=boxing/schedule/index

I watch UFC as well. UFC still charges about $50 for HD and their cards are absolute shit now. Im not paying to watch UFC anymore, I used to, its absolute garbage now. It used to be the shit when Liddell, Couture, Lesnar, etc were kings.

Splits
09-14-2014, 07:20 PM

- Live streams of both teams' broadcasts and national TV games

- Playoff games

- HD broadcasts and not choppy at all, better than LP online according to most people

can an you stream to TV via an app? I have Roku and that's the thing I like about LP...

Malik Hairston
09-14-2014, 10:32 PM
can an you stream to TV via an app? I have Roku and that's the thing I like about LP...

Yep, works with Roku and Chromecast off the top of my head, and pretty much everything else..Plex, PS4, XBox One, Vlc, Xbmc, etc..

Cry Havoc
09-15-2014, 12:36 PM

Boxing was gone long before that, dude. Pac-Mayweather would have given it a temporary revival, but until they get rid of the corruption, the padding of resumes, and the spectacle over substance, they will continue to be a 2nd rate sport.

As shitty as the UFC can be at times, Dana White at least knows that fans pay to see the best fight, and barring injury he gives the champs the option of fighting contenders or abdicating. There's no such control in the boxing industry. Instead we get Mayweather inventing reasons why he can't find the other best fighter in the world despite already taking a huge share of the prize money.

Boxing is not just about Knockouts. There are other things like footwork, speed, agility. Not just power.

I love the sweet science. I still remember screaming at my dad who went to the restroom when Douglas knocked Tyson on his ass. Boxing is about seeing the best fight each other. Which doesn't happen anymore. Fighters/managers are too worried about shit like their legacy and padding their resume. Do you think if that was the 60s we would have seen such a game of pussyfooting from two of the greatest? But that's a microcosm of what the sport has become at a larger level.

Cry Havoc
09-15-2014, 12:38 PM

I watch UFC as well. UFC still charges about $50 for HD and their cards are absolute shit now. Im not paying to watch UFC anymore, I used to, its absolute garbage now. It used to be the shit when Liddell, Couture, Lesnar, etc were kings.

UFC is still solid, the big events (usually the actual UFC PPVs, not the fight night shit) can be absolutely incredible. They just have too many events, that's all. The public doesn't need a big UFC event every weekend -- even the hardcore fans won't care about it.

baseline bum
09-15-2014, 12:55 PM
UFC is homo shit, and boxing was awesome when Pacquiao was murdering Mexicans.

AchillesHeel
09-15-2014, 01:16 PM

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/fantasia2.png

GOAT defender, most accurate puncher ever....

Floyd is a unique fighter and we never really saw anyone that did it like him. If you watch "Money May" Floyd, the dude is pretty much done in terms of hurting anyone... He had multiple opportunities against Maidana and he barely hurt him despite hitting him in the face with some combos, nothing...

That should tell you a lot about his skill, how many other boxers could pull shit shit off while not having that power to really hurt someone? You think dancing around the ring and dominating in the center + somehow making the other guy miss 60-80% of his punches is easy?

Money May is a boring fighter, not quite as great as Pretty Boy Floyd, but he's still the best, there's no one that would knock him out right now. Maidana was a problem in the first fight because the way he threw punches at floyd (the angles) made it tough for him at first, but Floyd has had him figured out since like Round 5 from the first fight.

There's no one out there IMO to give us a great fight against Floyd, Manny is just too damn old now. It should have happened in 09/10, when both were still great athletically.

MolaMola790
09-15-2014, 03:12 PM
http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/muhammad-ali.gif

never seen that before, that's epic!

lefty
09-15-2014, 03:15 PM
Whoever was trying to punch Ali really sucks :lol

Thebesteva
09-15-2014, 09:41 PM
Floyd at it again.

http://uproxx.com/sports/2014/09/floyd-mayweathers-cnn-interview-was-an-absolute-disgrace/

Malik Hairston
09-15-2014, 10:41 PM
I wonder how many shots to the face Rachel Nichols has received the past 10 years to get her own show, tbh..

Malik Hairston
09-15-2014, 10:51 PM
And vilifying Mayweather is just stupid, he's a fucking boxer..his entire life has been based around fighting and hurting people:lol..

We pay to watch these dudes kill each other in a ring, they're going to suffer inevitable brain damage for our entertainment, yet we expect them to behave like socialized, well-adjusted humans in real life?:lol..sure, you shouldn't hit a woman, but the majority of boxers are mentally unstable, it's essentially a requirement if you're a dominant player in the sport..

TDMVPDPOY
09-16-2014, 03:29 AM
so how much did he made on his latest fight against a scrub whohas no business fightin him after how many fight opportunities given to him

yet ppl continue pay to watch this shit?

Clipper Nation
09-16-2014, 08:39 AM
so how much did he made on his latest fight
$900,000 per minute.... that's why he's the GOAT :worthy:

100%duncan
09-16-2014, 08:52 AM
$900,000 per minute.... that's why he's the GOAT :worthy:

So Kobe was the GOAT last season?

Clipper Nation
09-16-2014, 09:38 AM
So Kobe was the GOAT last season?
Poor comparison.... Kirby is more like Pacquiao: washed-up, TOSB, overrated, and a product of steroids :lol

The Gemini Method
09-16-2014, 11:38 AM
and Mayweather isn't overrated and a product of choosing nobodies to beat? That's why boxing is dead. There is no one worth a damn left fighting.

DAF86
09-16-2014, 01:20 PM
http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/fantasia2.png

GOAT defender, most accurate puncher ever....

Floyd is a unique fighter and we never really saw anyone that did it like him. If you watch "Money May" Floyd, the dude is pretty much done in terms of hurting anyone... He had multiple opportunities against Maidana and he barely hurt him despite hitting him in the face with some combos, nothing...

That should tell you a lot about his skill, how many other boxers could pull shit shit off while not having that power to really hurt someone? You think dancing around the ring and dominating in the center + somehow making the other guy miss 60-80% of his punches is easy?

Money May is a boring fighter, not quite as great as Pretty Boy Floyd, but he's still the best, there's no one that would knock him out right now. Maidana was a problem in the first fight because the way he threw punches at floyd (the angles) made it tough for him at first, but Floyd has had him figured out since like Round 5 from the first fight.

There's no one out there IMO to give us a great fight against Floyd, Manny is just too damn old now. It should have happened in 09/10, when both were still great athletically.

If slow ass/no endurance having Maidana could pressure Mayweather like that then Pacquiao can too. Manny would win a boring decision 8 to 4 or 7 to 5. Heck, even Khan might do it.

100%duncan
09-16-2014, 10:04 PM
Poor comparison.... Kirby is more like Pacquiao: washed-up, TOSB, overrated, and a product of steroids :lol

That's what the haters say

Thebesteva
09-16-2014, 11:39 PM
Check this video out, Mayweather's former dick sucking crew on HBO, Jim Lampley, Kellerman call for a boycott of Mayweather for defending Ray Rice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_OtcPDkZHY#t=88

spurraider21
09-17-2014, 03:16 AM
Rachel Nichols went downhill REAL fast

TheMACHINE
09-18-2014, 06:16 PM
I thought this was gonna be a great fight like the first one...but Maidana has no chance once Kenny Bayless didn't let them fight inside. Fucking joke of a fight.

Thebesteva
10-02-2014, 03:46 AM
Floyd argues with woman after she says she has no idea who he is

:cry You heard of Tyson but not me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nrLgXSQuPY#t=37