PDA

View Full Version : The Last Ship - WTF

cantthinkofanything
09-05-2014, 08:31 AM
was watching this on DVR...average show...but here's a gem of dialogue..

Two dudes come across a dead body and it's a friend of one of them and he gets noticeably angry..

dude 2 puts his hand on dude 1 shoulder to settle him...

dude 2 : "Revenge is a dish best served cold"
dude 1 : "Let's eat"

and they head off to kick some ass

SnakeBoy
09-05-2014, 11:08 AM
I watched 3 episodes then I couldn't take anymore. I pretty much knew it was going to suck since Michael Bay was involved.

cantthinkofanything
09-05-2014, 11:20 AM
I watched 3 episodes then I couldn't take anymore. I pretty much knew it was going to suck since Michael Bay was involved.

It's actually a perfect medium for him. no one has to spend $8 plus candy to see it. Also top notch acting. You should catch up on it. There's quite a twist at the end.

Joseph Kony
09-05-2014, 12:25 PM
Shitty quote. If revenge is the dish they're serving cold why would they be eating it themselves? crap writing

cantthinkofanything
09-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Shitty quote. If revenge is the dish they're serving cold why would they be eating it themselves? crap writing

Right. But it's not shitty writing. It's actually pretty good character development. The guy that says it is not the most educated sort.

Big Empty
09-05-2014, 02:15 PM
I like this series

Xevious
09-06-2014, 01:17 AM
Sitting through a two hour Michael Bay movie is painful enough. I can't imagine subjecting myself to a thirteen hour season.

Reck
09-06-2014, 02:24 AM
TNT makes shitty shows.

That Falling Skies one is pretty bad, too. I started watching that one and barely made it to the second season then I just said fuck it and stopped watching.