PDA

View Full Version : Flashback: 80's called and want their foreign policy back

DarrinS
09-05-2014, 09:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS2a44F5TgM

:nope

DarrinS
09-05-2014, 09:44 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/mitt-romney-the-world-needs-a-mighty-us-military/2014/09/04/f5234064-342d-11e4-a723-fa3895a25d02_story.html

boutons_deux
09-05-2014, 10:26 AM
Bishop Gecko agitating for redistribution of Human-Americans' wealth to MIC/investors behind the usual fraud of national security.

$1.5T/year isn't enough for a strong national defense, he and his fellow pigs want us to believe.

Th'Pusher
09-05-2014, 07:17 PM
:lol DarrinS is upset Romney lost.

DarrinS
09-06-2014, 01:18 AM
:lol DarrinS is upset Romney lost.

Not really, but he was right.

Warlord23
09-06-2014, 04:22 AM
I wholeheartedly agree with Darrin. The American people cannot count on the treacherous Obama to prosecute a war effort to such a degree that America can expect to be successful. In fact, Obama is the right man, at the right time to engineer a total communist subversion of the United States.

Ask yourself, why did Obama give away seven oil-rich islands to Russia? How about the closing of several key military installations in Alaska by BRAC, the suspension of the F-22 overflights along the Alaska coast and the suspension of nuclear submarine patrols along the same coastline?

If war comes, the US has the capability to end resistance within 30 minutes if they employed the first strike nuclear option. That will never happen as long as Obama is the Commander-In-Chief. The United States is being set up for defeat.

Romney-Palin 2016 can't come soon enough.

Agloco
09-06-2014, 08:37 AM
If war comes, the US has the capability to end resistance within 30 minutes if they employed the first strike nuclear option.

There aren't many statements more detached from reality than those pertaining to "victories" resulting from nuclear strikes of any sort.

ChumpDumper
09-06-2014, 10:33 AM
Republicans: still the sorest losers ever.

Wild Cobra
09-06-2014, 10:41 AM
If war comes, the US has the capability to end resistance within 30 minutes if they employed the first strike nuclear option. There aren't many statements more detached from reality than those pertaining to "victories" resulting from nuclear strikes of any sort.
Yep.

Warlord is being pretty stupid.

ElNono
09-06-2014, 11:05 AM
:lol great example why Mitt lost an almost impossible to lose election. Your average voter is tired of hearing about the MIC, World Police, endless wars... if anything, Barry has been a major disappointment on that aspect.

Just hilarious this guy is doubling down on this, I guess it still resonates with some minority of voters.

Rand Paul is doing the right thing distancing himself from that position, at least if he wants to win an election...

ChumpDumper
09-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Not really, but he was right.Except he wasn't.

Russia isn't a threat to the US.

boutons_deux
09-06-2014, 11:22 AM
"impossible to lose election."

:lol

Wild Cobra
09-06-2014, 12:19 PM
Except he wasn't.

Russia isn't a threat to the US.
OMG...

I think I have to change my position.

I'll be damned agreeing with Chump!

Warlord23
09-06-2014, 06:59 PM
There aren't many statements more detached from reality than those pertaining to "victories" resulting from nuclear strikes of any sort.

That's sissy liberal talk. Once we kick out Satan's commie Muslim atheist servant and install a freedom-loving, Bible-reading, supply-side-friendly hero you will see the reds cower in their corner and cry uncle. We need someone like Rush Limbaugh, suitably fortified by Oxycontin and the Koch foundation of course, to lead the free world and crush the commie threat.

RandomGuy
09-08-2014, 08:27 AM
I wholeheartedly agree with Darrin. The American people cannot count on the treacherous Obama to prosecute a war effort to such a degree that America can expect to be successful. In fact, Obama is the right man, at the right time to engineer a total communist subversion of the United States.

Ask yourself, why did Obama give away seven oil-rich islands to Russia? How about the closing of several key military installations in Alaska by BRAC, the suspension of the F-22 overflights along the Alaska coast and the suspension of nuclear submarine patrols along the same coastline?

If war comes, the US has the capability to end resistance within 30 minutes if they employed the first strike nuclear option. That will never happen as long as Obama is the Commander-In-Chief. The United States is being set up for defeat.

Romney-Palin 2016 can't come soon enough.

Well played, sir.

As trolling goes that was pretty good, and better than some lazy shits like hater, who seem to have stopped trying.

Warlord23
09-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Well played, sir.

As trolling goes that was pretty good, and better than some lazy shits like hater, who seem to have stopped trying.

The funny thing is that most of my post was copypasta from right-wing websites. They really do live in their own bubble

Cry Havoc
09-08-2014, 06:59 PM

He got you, ag. Hook and sinker.

Agloco
09-09-2014, 06:26 PM
That's sissy liberal talk. Once we kick out Satan's commie Muslim atheist servant and install a freedom-loving, Bible-reading, supply-side-friendly hero you will see the reds cower in their corner and cry uncle. We need someone like Rush Limbaugh, suitably fortified by Oxycontin and the Koch foundation of course, to lead the free world and crush the commie threat.

Well played, sir.

He got you, ag. Hook and sinker.

:lol Indeed he did. Talk about being out of the loop. Carry on.