PDA

View Full Version : Can you tell its the NBA off season?

Kip Fanatic
08-23-2005, 04:11 PM
This may sound crazy, but its really dead now that the Spurs aren't playing right now. Oh well. I was watching Dora the Explorer the other day (I find it freakin' hilarious when they speak Spanish) and started thinking I wish I was in a cartoon. So, here is a question, if your life was a cartoon, which cartoon would it be and why? For instance, if I was a cartoon I would want to be in the cartoon Richie Rich. I would like to be like his best friend on that show. I'd hit him up for money to buy cars and houses. Can you tell I've been uh.... :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin and... :drunk :drunk :drunk :drunk :drunk

CharlieMac
08-23-2005, 04:13 PM
Jem.

Edited to add that I wouldn't want to be Jem, just the dude on top of her. If I were a cartoon of course.

I need to look up the lyrics for that theme song. Possibly some audio too.

bigzak25
08-23-2005, 04:14 PM
i'd be cartman. i could talk shit to jews, hang with butters and pimp on kenny and kyles chickies.

life would be a hoot, my mother would be a perverted psycho whore, and i could laugh my ass off at garrison's gay entendres....and don't forget my pot pie that kitty likes. mmmm....pot pie.

and lastly, peeps will have to RESPEC MA ATHORITAY!!!