PDA

View Full Version : Fake ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Prank on autistic boy

DMX7
09-07-2014, 10:24 AM
Some pranksters dumped a bucket with feces, urine, cigarette butts and spit in it on an autistic kid who thought he was participating in the ALS ice bucket challenge.

The community is outraged as it should be.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/26447117/bay-village-police-investigate-teens-in-als-challenge-prank

Chomag
09-07-2014, 10:39 AM
I read about this a few days ago. And people wonder why I have no faith in the younger Gen, it's going to really suck when all the older gen dies off and are not around to run things. Spurtalk is some proof of that.

DD
09-07-2014, 11:08 AM
I read about this a few days ago. And people wonder why I have no faith in the younger Gen, it's going to really suck when all the older gen dies off and are not around to run things...

...said every generation in history

xmas1997
09-07-2014, 11:09 AM
I read about this a few days ago. And people wonder why I have no faith in the younger Gen, it's going to really suck when all the older gen dies off and are not around to run things. Spurtalk is some proof of that.

ST is a huge example of the uselessness of some of these immature kids on here leeching off the rest of us, microcosm reflects macrocosm.

I won't name names but their names start with bene, chum, and ano, as well as ________ (fill in the blanks).

This place would be so much nicer and more fun if they were gone.

:lmao

resistanze
09-07-2014, 11:36 AM
...said every generation in history

:lol Truth

I'm sure we're gonna miss all the deranged Vietnam vets running around and the geniuses that destroyed the world's prosperous economy after WWII tbh

Frank Dux
09-07-2014, 11:40 AM
And people wonder why I have no faith in the younger Gen...

Hey Gramps, tell me about the good ol' days when kids never did fucked up things to retarded kids.

bigzak25
09-07-2014, 12:53 PM
Shitty thing to do. I'd be pissed.

InRareForm
09-07-2014, 01:04 PM
special place in hell for those who did it

ChumpDumper
09-07-2014, 01:53 PM
ST is a huge example of the uselessness of some of these immature kids on here leeching off the rest of us, microcosm reflects macrocosm.

I won't name names but their names start with bene, chum, and ano, as well as ________ (fill in the blanks).

This place would be so much nicer and more fun if they were gone.

:lmaocrusade post

anakha
09-07-2014, 04:04 PM
:lmao too stupid to follow Chinook's instructions
:lmao derails threads upstairs and justifies it by saying "everybody else does it"
:lmao presents himself as above it all when he's an old man pursuing e-vendettas on a Spurs message board

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 05:30 PM
:lol Boomer trying to deflect from their generation fucking the economy and job market up for younger generations out of pure selfishness and entitlement

timtonymanu
09-07-2014, 05:36 PM

This is a very idiotic statement.

The Reckoning
09-07-2014, 06:02 PM
with the exception of mavs fans, the most immature people on this site are way over the hill

hater
09-07-2014, 07:01 PM
sounds like a job for the ISIS

baseline bum
09-07-2014, 07:09 PM
:lol Truth

I'm sure we're gonna miss all the deranged Vietnam vets running around and the geniuses that destroyed the world's prosperous economy after WWII tbh

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/569744/shawn-kemp-lister-blister-o.gif

pgardn
09-07-2014, 08:34 PM

As the young ones pay your pension, and might never see their own.

xmas1997
09-07-2014, 08:53 PM
Pretty sick thing to do, just like the trolls on here would do.

Reck
09-07-2014, 09:22 PM

Your grandkids must hate you. :lol

xmas1997
09-07-2014, 09:29 PM
Your grandkids must hate you. :lol

Not if he raised them well.

You can't judge others by the trolls on here who are an aberration.

:lmao

Thebesteva
09-08-2014, 04:39 AM
Every generation feels like the generation before them is so fucked up. The only thing I see that keeps happening as Im getting older (30 now) is that electronics have completely taken over everyone. Im not mad at this generation, its just the way we have evolved. When I was a kid, it was all about playing sports then going to play some SNES at someones house. It wasnt about just playing on a tab for 20 hours a day and watching YouTube.

I feel like kids really miss out on that now a days, I rarely see kids play sports or go out. Aside from that, this generation of kids seems like the same shit as always. Bunch of insecure lost faggots trying to figure out wtf we're doing here

Bill_Brasky
09-08-2014, 11:49 AM

Shut up and enjoy your security that we provide you

Chomag
09-08-2014, 12:36 PM
First of all im not that old :lol. Second what is with all the personal insulting? I only stated an opinion that "I" have, if I have offended you this much with it, for that I am sorry . Disagree with me all you like but do you really have to be so insulting about it?

lefty
09-08-2014, 12:39 PM
bruh doyouevenlift lulz retardzdouchebagz instagramzselfiez

Spur|n|Austin
09-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Pretty sick thing to do, just like the trolls on here would do.

What's with you obsession of trolls and your usage of the word troll in like 80% of your posts? It's getting borderline creepy.

You do know that you're a perfect walking talking example of what you're fighting against right?