PDA

View Full Version : The Ray Rice Wife Punchout Video

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 10:33 AM
Thought I was playing Mike Tyson's Punch-out again ....seriously she didn't even physically attack him..he gave her a hay maker and then she hit her face on the rail...Knocked out cold....Dude should be in jail for assault tbh...that's some cold shit....

bXmiWOJIYpA

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 10:44 AM
he then slightly kicked her after she was knocked out...like get up bitch..there's no place for this in society...take notes for anyone wanting to meet up with me...:hat you will get Ray Riced...

Spur|n|Austin
09-08-2014, 12:33 PM
Hit the blunt like Gordon? Suspended indefinitely.

Hit the bitch like Rice? 2 game suspension.

That's not right.

MultiTroll
09-08-2014, 12:52 PM
Where is bitch ass Al Sharpton and his marching band?

SnakeBoy
09-08-2014, 12:55 PM
I don't see what the big deal is. It's just part of the black culture and we should be respectful of other cultures. She didn't mind so why should we?

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 01:15 PM
I don't see what the big deal is. It's just part of the black culture and we should be respectful of other cultures. She didn't mind so why should we?

and white culture is to kill the bitch.....and the kids....I give OJ a pass he was never black :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Where is bitch ass Al Sharpton and his marching band?

we only need him for important issues :toast

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 01:18 PM
Hit the blunt like Gordon? Suspended indefinitely.

Hit the bitch like Rice? 2 game suspension.

That's not right.

Don't blame the NFL blame the white prosecutor who saw the tape and decided NOT to file charges....:lmao this is the first time the system from top to bottom actually worked for a black man....must be a blue moon year :lmao

Spurminator
09-08-2014, 01:26 PM
Ravens cut Rice.

https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/509043216977371136

Darth_Pelican
09-08-2014, 01:26 PM
The Ravens just released him.

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 01:27 PM
Ravens cut Rice.

Can he file a grievance against the Ravens? and reinstated on the grounds of double jeopardy...getting punished twice for the same crime.

Spurminator
09-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Can he file a grievance against the Ravens? and reinstated on the grounds of double jeopardy...getting punished twice for the same crime.

Pretty sure Double Jeopardy protection doesn't apply to situations of employment.

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 01:29 PM
I think this will hurt their team...while what he did was wrong and he should be in jail....his teammates forgave him and they will hold it against the Ravens brass...I suspect....

Spurminator
09-08-2014, 01:30 PM
I think this will hurt their team...while what he did was wrong and he should be in jail....his teammates forgave him and they will hold it against the Ravens brass...I suspect....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/08/report-ray-rice-losing-support-in-ravens-locker-room/

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 01:30 PM
Pretty sure Double Jeopardy protection doesn't apply to situations of employment.

but what does the NFL CBA state....or whatever rules they have in place...I think the players association will go to bat for him...he was convicted of no crime and he was already sentenced...it's an after the fact knee jerk tbh

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 01:32 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/08/report-ray-rice-losing-support-in-ravens-locker-room/

Kudos to them...

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 01:32 PM
I do think he will sue and likely win...

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 01:33 PM
Why didn't the prosecutor file charges is what I want to know they been saw the tape

cantthinkofanything
09-08-2014, 01:34 PM
but what does the NFL CBA state....or whatever rules they have in place...I think the players association will go to bat for him...he was convicted of no crime and he was already sentenced...it's an after the fact knee jerk tbh

This video is EXACTLY why Darren Wilson would be justified in shooting an oncoming Michael Brown.

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 01:38 PM
This video is EXACTLY why Darren Wilson would be justified in shooting an oncoming Michael Brown.

:whine ssQv2jTM2pI

Chinook
09-08-2014, 01:48 PM
Suspended indefinitely by the league. Why didn't they do that earlier? Would have saved the Ravens good deal of money.

The Gemini Method
09-08-2014, 01:53 PM
Suspended indefinitely by the league. Why didn't they do that earlier? Would have saved the Ravens good deal of money.

The NFL handled this poorly. Then the Ravens came out and supported him vehemently (not sure if you read the Grantland write-up on how blindly they were supporting Ray) so, now to save face and what should've been done a longgg time ago both the team and league got it right. I liked Ray Rice's game and he helped me win a FF league a few years back, but he deserved this. Now lets get Goodell out!

CosmicCowboy
09-08-2014, 01:55 PM
:lmao at him dragging her out of the elevator.

Chinook
09-08-2014, 02:01 PM
The NFL handled this poorly. Then the Ravens came out and supported him vehemently (not sure if you read the Grantland write-up on how blindly they were supporting Ray) so, now to save face and what should've been done a longgg time ago both the team and league got it right. I liked Ray Rice's game and he helped me win a FF league a few years back, but he deserved this. Now lets get Goodell out!

They released a statement this morning saying that Rice had described to the FO in detail what happened and that nothing on the new video was a surprise. So they were supporting him even after the video surfaced. My guess is that league pressure changed their tunes real quick.

Rice should be in jail now, or at least in court. It shouldn't have even been up to the NFL or Ravens to discipline him.

The Gemini Method
09-08-2014, 02:03 PM
They released a statement this morning saying that Rice had described to the FO in detail what happened and that nothing on the new video was a surprise. So they were supporting him even after the video surfaced. My guess is that league pressure changed their tunes real quick.

Rice should be in jail now, or at least in court. It shouldn't have even been up to the NFL or Ravens to discipline him.

You know, star power and all that...I agree, the legal system fucked up, too. However, you come to expect that when it is a famous public person. Fair? Hell no. However, the blame goes to ALL involved with Rice being the one to blame the most. However, Goodell did not handle this and the rules are faulty. You blaze a joint? 4 games. You beat another person? You get 2 games...This couldn't have been a more comic of errors on the league part. Fuck Ray Rice for being despicable though--if I'm Ray McDonald I'm hoping for benevolence.

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 02:13 PM
So going forward what happens to due process now? you want a divorce and the bitch screams domestic violence....that NFL player is fucked even if he never touched her.

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 02:13 PM
Ho's lining up to marry NFL guy :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 02:15 PM
this shit is getting more press than ISIS be-heading's

pgardn
09-08-2014, 02:18 PM
WTF?

He admitted to hitting her and knocking her cold BEFORE the video.

So NOW it's all of the sudden surprising?
Really?

My bad, someone already brought this up.

cantthinkofanything
09-08-2014, 02:20 PM
this shit is getting more press than ISIS be-heading's

obvious staged false flag to take focus off of failing presidency

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 02:24 PM
obvious staged false flag to take focus off of failing presidency

Conservatism is a mental disorder :toast

baseline bum
09-08-2014, 02:24 PM
Say it with me! Hand down, man down.

http://www.thesportsbank.net/core/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/mark_jackson.jpg

pgardn
09-08-2014, 02:28 PM
Say it with me! Hand down, man down.

http://www.thesportsbank.net/core/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/mark_jackson.jpg

No standing 8 count was given either.
There is a lot more to this story it appears.

Chinook
09-08-2014, 02:29 PM
WTF?

He admitted to hitting her and knocking her cold BEFORE the video.

So NOW it's all of the sudden surprising?
Really?

My bad, someone already brought this up.

Before the vid, many folks gave Rice the benefit of the doubt and assumed that him hitting her was some type of immediate reaction. The vid shows that he restrains himself until they are alone, then he lines her up and hits her twice. Then he stands over her unconscious form menacingly. It's pretty unsettling to see how it happened.

pgardn
09-08-2014, 02:32 PM
Godell has gone to the Compubox numbers AND it appears that his girlfriend was ahead on all the judges cards at the time.
So there's that as well. Lots of facts to consider...

Chinook
09-08-2014, 02:32 PM
You know, star power and all that...I agree, the legal system fucked up, too. However, you come to expect that when it is a famous public person. Fair? Hell no. However, the blame goes to ALL involved with Rice being the one to blame the most. However, Goodell did not handle this and the rules are faulty. You blaze a joint? 4 games. You beat another person? You get 2 games...This couldn't have been a more comic of errors on the league part. Fuck Ray Rice for being despicable though--if I'm Ray McDonald I'm hoping for benevolence.

The bold part keeps getting misrepresented. The penalty for getting caught taking banned substances is a warning. The penalty for getting caught doing it twice is four games. The penalty for getting caught three times is a year. Then indefinite if the player still can't get it. Offense for offense, domestic violence has always been punished more harshly than substance abuse. Now it's an even bigger contrast. I can't understand people wanting the book thrown at Rice. But there's no reason to be lenient with players who can't stop using drugs.

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 02:35 PM
Dude went felonious on her. I bet her dad is mad as fuck now...it was not a good look...

pgardn
09-08-2014, 02:36 PM
Before the vid, many folks gave Rice the benefit of the doubt and assumed that him hitting her was some type of immediate reaction. The vid shows that he restrains himself until they are alone, then he lines her up and hits her twice. Then he stands over her unconscious form menacingly. It's pretty unsettling to see how it happened.

That means nothing to me. He admitted to punching her and knocking her out. We gotta paint a picture? You don't think he had made this clear? There was no accident. He admitted this.

I will am curious as to how this video came out now. Did Godell see this before? Since seeing seems to mean a lot more than a statement.

Chinook
09-08-2014, 02:36 PM
Godell has gone to the Compubox numbers AND it appears that his girlfriend was ahead on all the judges cards at the time.
So there's that as well. Lots of facts to consider...

All part of Godell's incompleteness theorem.

Chinook
09-08-2014, 02:39 PM
That means nothing to me. He admitted to punching her and knocking her out. We gotta paint a picture? You don't think he had made this clear? There was no accident. He admitted this.

I will am curious as to how this video came out now. Did Godell see this before? Since seeing seems to mean a lot more than a statement.

The above isn't as clear as you imply. Rice admitted to hitting her. But she also admitted to attacking him first and provoking him. There are definitely scenarios in which the video would have earned Rice support. But instead we got to see that he was in control of himself and hit her in a calculated way. It seems like it was something he'd done before. We knew it wasn't an accident, but we didn't know that it wasn't a mistake on his part.

cantthinkofanything
09-08-2014, 02:41 PM
I just watched the video again. He gives her a warning punch/shove first. Then she comes at him hard and he defends himself with the haymaker. Bitch just needed to stay put.

Big Empty
09-08-2014, 02:42 PM
Any man that hits a woman should be shot. No room for sissy ass pussies like ray rice. And the dumb bitches that stay with shit like that should get knocked out again.

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 02:45 PM
Any man that hits a woman should be shot. No room for sissy ass pussies like ray rice. And the dumb bitches that stay with shit like that should get knocked out again.

what if she tries to bite your dick off or has a butcher knife to your neck?

pgardn
09-08-2014, 02:46 PM
The above isn't as clear as you imply. Rice admitted to hitting her. But she also admitted to attacking him first and provoking him. There are definitely scenarios in which the video would have earned Rice support. But instead we got to see that he was in control of himself and hit her in a calculated way. It seems like it was something he'd done before. We knew it wasn't an accident, but we didn't know that it wasn't a mistake on his part.

Mistake?

He hit her. He said he punched her. So people thought he could not just push her away, or put his arms up. The guy is a Frkn beast, it's like playing with a toddler for him. I don't care if she was all over him, you don't punch. And believing her before and after it all sunk in? She married him after this. She was clearly not reliable as to the severity.

now as far as the real legal system, they need the vid, Goodell did not.

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 02:46 PM

what if you come home and she's fucking your boss in your bed?

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 02:47 PM

you catch her and your boss and right as you catch them he shoots a load of cum in her mouth and she's swallowing it as she looks up at you...and some of it is dripping off the side of her mouth....what then bro?

cantthinkofanything
09-08-2014, 02:49 PM
what if you come home and she's fucking your boss in your bed?

you need to kick yourself in the nuts for not delivering the goods yourself

Chinook
09-08-2014, 02:49 PM
I just watched the video again. He gives her a warning punch/shove first. Then she comes at him hard and he defends himself with the haymaker. Bitch just needed to stay put.

More true than people believe. Legally speaking, this is still being seen as a fight between two people and not domestic violence. Palmer is not a victim in this. She's just the losing party. Chauvinists will still be happy to take agency from women under the guise of protecting them, and stupid women will let them because they'll trade their normative status for special privileges any day.

cantthinkofanything
09-08-2014, 02:51 PM
More true than people believe. Legally speaking, this is still being seen as a fight between two people and not domestic violence. Palmer is not a victim in this. She's just the losing party. Chauvinists will still be happy to take agency from women under the guise of protecting them, and stupid women will let them because they'll trade their normative status for special privileges any day.

I mean...what was she about to do to Ray? I've seen black chicks fight and they are crazy as fuck. He probably would have lost both his eyes if he didn't take control of the situation.

Chinook
09-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Mistake?

He hit her. He said he punched her. So people thought he could not just push her away, or put his arms up. The guy is a Frkn beast, it's like playing with a toddler for him. I don't care if she was all over him, you don't punch. And believing her before and after it all sunk in? She married him after this. She was clearly not reliable as to the severity.

now as far as the real legal system, they need the vid, Goodell did not.

I think you have an antiquated view on gender relations.

Regardless, there's a difference between something being justified and something being understandable. You can think there's no excuse for Rice hitting Palmer all you want, but I can totally understand getting caught up in the heat of the moment and doing something you regret later. That's what people thought happened with Rice. Instead, we see that Rice may well have been physical with her before the video. He showed no shock or remorse for what he did. He waited until he thought no one would see. It's just a mess from his perspective. He meant to hurt her. That was not something apparent before today.

cantthinkofanything
09-08-2014, 02:57 PM
http://www.rightthisminute.com/video/two-guys-get-owned-naked-chick-gas-station-brawl

Chinook
09-08-2014, 03:01 PM
http://www.rightthisminute.com/video/two-guys-get-owned-naked-chick-gas-station-brawl

That one guy went in for a kick like a loser. No way that was going to end well for him. Woman is crazy, though.

pgardn
09-08-2014, 03:01 PM
I think you have an antiquated view on gender relations.

Regardless, there's a difference between something being justified and something being understandable. You can think there's no excuse for Rice hitting Palmer all you want, but I can totally understand getting caught up in the heat of the moment and doing something you regret later. That's what people thought happened with Rice. Instead, we see that Rice may well have been physical with her before the video. He showed no shock or remorse for what he did. He waited until he thought no one would see. It's just a mess from his perspective. He meant to hurt her. That was not something apparent before today.

By your reasoning you have concluded it was calculated. Hell he may have been in this situation before and it was an impulsive reaction. You are not in his head.

He hit her and knocked her out. I don't need the remorse etc... Either does Goodell. They make the rules. And vacillate based on public reaction.

Chinook
09-08-2014, 03:07 PM
By your reasoning you have concluded it was calculated. Hell he may have been in this situation before and it was an impulsive reaction. You are not in his head.

He hit her and knocked her out. I don't need the remorse etc... Either does Goodell. They make the rules. And vacillate based on public reaction.

It's clear by recent events that the NFL feels they were too lenient on Rice. So while you might be willing to disregard potential mitigating circumstances, it's seems Goodell can't ignore exacerbating circumstances. The League and the Ravens seemed to take Rice on his character and were relatively lenient on him. The video takes most of that trust and throws it out the window.

It doesn't matter if Rice had really calculated it as a way to discipline her. It doesn't matter if Palmer had been abusing Rice for years and he finally got tired of taking it. It doesn't matter if they were taking turns knocking each other out at home as part of a twisted game of theirs. The point is that the video shows nothing to help Rice's character, and frankly, a lot of people assumed it would. That you didn't is not a strong argument, since the team clearly showed that they had his back before a couple of hours ago.

tlongII
09-08-2014, 03:08 PM
I think this punishment "after the fact" is bullshit. He was already penalized and now he's being penalized again? It makes no sense to me.

Chinook
09-08-2014, 03:12 PM
I think this punishment "after the fact" is bullshit. He was already penalized and now he's being penalized again? It makes no sense to me.

Yeah, if they suspend him just because the video came out, then they may well face legal recourse. However, the commissioner can suspend Rice if he feels Ray lied to him about what happened. Supposedly, that was why Vick's suspension was as long as it was. It's almost like a person can't be tried again for murder if they get acquitted, but if they stand up and shout, "I did it, and I'm getting away with it now!!" then they can face perjury and OoJ charges.

cantthinkofanything
09-08-2014, 03:13 PM

justice is justice. he's getting what he deserved.

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 03:16 PM
Let's get it cracka a lacking

hu69QEHhvNo

pgardn
09-08-2014, 03:18 PM
It's clear by recent events that the NFL feels they were too lenient on Rice. So while you might be willing to disregard potential mitigating circumstances, it's seems Goodell can't ignore exacerbating circumstances. The League and the Ravens seemed to take Rice on his character and were relatively lenient on him. The video takes most of that trust and throws it out the window.

It doesn't matter if Rice had really calculated it as a way to discipline her. It doesn't matter if Palmer had been abusing Rice for years and he finally got tired of taking it. It doesn't matter if they were taking turns knocking each other out at home as part of a twisted game of theirs. The point is that the video shows nothing to help Rice's character, and frankly, a lot of people assumed it would. That you didn't is not a strong argument, since the team clearly showed that they had his back before a couple of hours ago.

NFL players are beasts. They could throw the vast majority of posters on this board around like rag dolls. This is part of the reason the NFL is sensitive to this. Knockout game wth an NFL player? C'mon, they interviewed him. Did he describe being concerned about his personal safety, No. Goodell did not need a video. The public did.

CosmicCowboy
09-08-2014, 03:21 PM
you catch her and your boss and right as you catch them he shoots a load of cum in her mouth and she's swallowing it as she looks up at you...and some of it is dripping off the side of her mouth....what then bro?

I see you have given this a lot of thought...:lmao

lebomb
09-08-2014, 03:24 PM
No doubt in my mind that he has KO'd a few bishes in the past, and definitely left jabbed her ass a few times before.

Chinook
09-08-2014, 03:25 PM
NFL players are beasts. They could throw the vast majority of posters on this board around like rag dolls. This is part of the reason the NFL is sensitive to this. Knockout game wth an NFL player? C'mon, they interviewed him. Did he describe being concerned about his personal safety, No. Goodell did not need a video. The public did.

Did you hear Rice's interview with Goodell? I didn't. What I know is that he didn't sugarcoat what happened with the Ravens brass, but given how they reacted to it (and given Palmer's own confessions which you chauvinistically disregard) it seems that they all thought there were mitigating circumstances to be considered.

Again, we're talking about two different issues. One is whether or not Rice's retaliation against Palmer has mitigating circumstances. The other is whether the video evidence changes the way the situation is seen. It's possible to believe both that Rice wasn't the sole instigator (that him being stronger is not a reason to allow himself to be attacked) and that his actions as shown on video are worthy of him being suspended/cut.

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 03:27 PM
I see you have given this a lot of thought...:lmao

or I'm the skeeter :lol

DJR210
09-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Hopefully she gets terminated from her job too. That's fucked up how she cornered him.

cantthinkofanything
09-08-2014, 03:29 PM
or I'm the skeeter :lol

or you're the skeetee

tlongII
09-08-2014, 03:34 PM
justice is justice. he's getting what he deserved.

It's got nothing to do with "what he deserved". It's called double jeopardy. I thought we didn't do that here.

cantthinkofanything
09-08-2014, 03:39 PM
It's got nothing to do with "what he deserved". It's called double jeopardy. I thought we didn't do that here.

fuck double jeopardy...right is right...you get what you get and don't throw a fit

lebomb
09-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Its not double jeopardy because he got FIRED, not punished for the incident.

pgardn
09-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Did you hear Rice's interview with Goodell? I didn't. What I know is that he didn't sugarcoat what happened with the Ravens brass, but given how they reacted to it (and given Palmer's own confessions which you chauvinistically disregard) it seems that they all thought there were mitigating circumstances to be considered.

Again, we're talking about two different issues. One is whether or not Rice's retaliation against Palmer has mitigating circumstances. The other is whether the video evidence changes the way the situation is seen. It's possible to believe both that Rice wasn't the sole instigator (that him being stronger is not a reason to allow himself to be attacked) and that his actions as shown on video are worthy of him being suspended/cut.

Yeah I heard it, was in the room.

No, of course not. I read what he told the Ravens and Goodell he did not consider himself in danger, he was not playing the knock out game etc... He was lauded for coming out honest about hitting her. End of story. Leave mitigating circumstances for the court room.

I am dealing with the NFL handling of this. They know much more about how clear cut this was than you do. In fact, I would not be surprised if someone in the NFL had already seen the video. Before the ruling of a 2 game suspension. You are giving the NFL way too much credit with "they really did not know".

Again, the public needed this video. Rice told them what happened. I would not be surprised if they said Ray, we got the video inside the elevator, tell us the truth. Before he made his concluding statement to Goodell. I have already seen the exposure of their dealing with concussions and older player pensions.

Big Empty
09-08-2014, 03:47 PM
you catch her and your boss and right as you catch them he shoots a load of cum in her mouth and she's swallowing it as she looks up at you...and some of it is dripping off the side of her mouth....what then bro? oh...um thats different

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 03:49 PM
oh...um thats different

:lmao fucking right it is....you gonna go Chris Breezy on that Ho :lol

SnakeBoy
09-08-2014, 03:50 PM

What did you do?

pgardn
09-08-2014, 03:50 PM
The Ravens wanted mitigating circumstances. Chinook, you think you are dealing with parties that have no interest in protecting Rice. Seriously take a big wake up call. Especially after Wife wanted it to go away. But then, I am male reading into this. There is no reason to think it behooves her to have her husband KEEP his job? C'mon again.

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 03:51 PM
What did you do?

I pulled out and begged her husband not to kill me :lmao then jumped out the window with no clothes on :lol

cantthinkofanything
09-08-2014, 03:53 PM
I pulled out and begged her husband not to kill me :lmao then jumped out the window with no clothes on :lol

that's beta shit. alpha is smiling at the husband and jizzing all over his pillow

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 04:14 PM
Ray should be given a 2nd chance

Chinook
09-08-2014, 04:16 PM
The Ravens wanted mitigating circumstances. Chinook, you think you are dealing with parties that have no interest in protecting Rice. Seriously take a big wake up call. Especially after Wife wanted it to go away. But then, I am male reading into this. There is no reason to think it behooves her to have her husband KEEP his job? C'mon again.

I don't even know what you're trying to say. You're being half sarcastic, but I don't know which half.

Essentially, the NFL was willing to give Rice the benefit of the doubt, but when they saw the video had come out, they knew that wasn't possible. You may have had your own views on the Rice case, but as a Ravens fan, I can tell you that a lot of people's opinions changed after actually seeing it.

So Goodell changed his stance both because he had originally misread public reaction and because the video made Rice's punches seem indefensible. He did his normal diligence of waiting as long as possible to levy the suspension, but it ended up not being long enough. Had he known exactly what was on that video, I doubt he would have just gone for two games, not in today's TMZ society where everything comes out eventually.

And forgive me for not buying your conspiracy theories. The NFL said they hadn't seen the full tape. They said the police didn't release it, which makes perfect legal sense. There's no reason to assume the league was lying about that.

Medvedenko
09-08-2014, 04:19 PM
Piece of shit of a human.

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 04:41 PM
Piece of shit of a human.

It's bad but we should consider the forgivness option....it's not like he gunned down a hands up teen in the streets in Furgueson

tlongII
09-08-2014, 04:44 PM
Its not double jeopardy because he got FIRED, not punished for the incident.

They already suspended him for 2 games. What difference does the video make? Everybody knew he knocked that chick out. If they were going to fire him they should have done that originally. It's ridiculous that they increased the penalty just because the video was released to the public.

2pac > Kobe
09-08-2014, 05:34 PM
bitch came at him like she was about to do somethin, lay her ass on the ground props to my nigga ray hope he becomes a cowboy

2pac > Kobe
09-08-2014, 05:36 PM

fuck u bitch, I hit a bitch before aint no shame and she knew she deserved it afterwards

DPG21920
09-08-2014, 05:41 PM
I don't know Ray, but from everything I have read over the years and seen, he seems like a good dude. He just did something bad. He genuinely seems to regret it and hopefully he gets any help he needs and is not completely removed from the NFL.

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 05:42 PM
fuck u bitch, I hit a bitch before aint no shame and she knew she deserved it afterwards

face palm....:lmao

DPG21920
09-08-2014, 05:47 PM
I am a firm believer in those with the power, have the responsibility, even if it's not "fair". My biggest issue is this is not people standing up for right or wrong - it's segregated. It should not be ok for someone to harm someone else. Period. Man, woman or child.

If your life is being threatened, then it shouldn't matter if it's a man, woman or child. But in a situation like this, when you can physically dominate someone and could have easily walked away, you should.

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 05:48 PM
I am a firm believer in those with the power, have the responsibility, even if it's not "fair". My biggest issue is this is not people standing up for right or wrong - it's segregated. It should not be ok for someone to harm someone else. Period. Man, woman or child.

If your life is being threatened, then it shouldn't matter if it's a man, woman or child. But in a situation like this, when you can physically dominate someone and could have easily walked away, you should.

I love you bro...you're so sage..so wise

Chinook
09-08-2014, 05:58 PM

It shouldn't matter who's physically stronger. It's not okay to hit anyone. That goes for Rice and Palmer. It's all well and good to teach restraint to the strong, but so long as you don't also teach it to the weak, you'll end up creating an artificial power structure where the weaker side dominates the stronger. That's how women like Palmer end up swinging at men like Rice in the first place: because they were taught that it was the man's responsibility to not hit back.

DPG21920
09-08-2014, 06:05 PM
It shouldn't matter who's physically stronger. It's not okay to hit anyone. That goes for Rice and Palmer. It's all well and good to teach restraint to the strong, but so long as you don't also teach it to the weak, you'll end up creating an artificial power structure where the weaker side dominates the stronger. That's how women like Palmer end up swinging at men like Rice in the first place: because they were taught that it was the man's responsibility to not hit back.

Disagree. Me saying the "strong" shoulder more responsibility does not absolve "the weak" from responsibility. There should be much more punitive punishments for women accused of hitting men, but to say it doesn't matter who's physically stronger is wrong in my opinion. I am not talking semantics (like a guy who benches 225 vs a guy who benches 230), I am talking about a difference where there is no conceivable chance (man vs man, man vs child, man vs woman, woman vs woman, woman vs child, woman vs man) of physical harm.

If there is a weapon or life threatening situation, fine. If it's something where it's just words or physically harmless contact, you have the responsibility to walk away/call police/ect..

Chinook
09-08-2014, 06:15 PM
If there is a weapon or life threatening situation, fine. If it's something where it's just words or physically harmless contact, you have the responsibility to walk away/call police/ect..

But that's true no matter what. Everybody has a responsibility to walk away if they can. No one has the right to instigate violence. No one who starts or even continues a conflict (past self-defense) is a victim regardless of whether or not they were on equal footing with the person they attack. People who act like it was wrong for Palmer to apologize are foolish. She had a responsibility to walk away, and she didn't. She followed him into a closed area and continued their fight.

By the way, it was very possible for her to hurt him. You don't need to be overwhelmingly strong to break someone's nose or give them a black eye (or even damage the eye further with a nail or something). To act like Rice's strength keep him from getting injured is untrue. This isn't like Dragon Ball Z.

lebomb
09-08-2014, 06:25 PM
So if your mom came towards me i can knock that bitch out and you are cool with that?

2pac > Kobe
09-08-2014, 06:27 PM
So if your mom came towards me i can knock that bitch out and you are cool with that?

call my mom a bitch again ill meet you in that shithole san antonio and beat ur fat ****** ass

Chinook
09-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Lol.

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 06:37 PM
call my mom a bitch again ill meet you in that shithole san antonio and beat ur fat ****** ass

hey dawg 4 real..that Nigga Lebomb cut up...I seen some pictures....you gone fuck around and get 1-2 combo dropped on your ass....

2pac > Kobe
09-08-2014, 06:40 PM
hey dawg 4 real..that Nigga Lebomb cut up...I seen some pictures....you gone fuck around and get 1-2 combo dropped on your ass....

damn yall be sending each other dick pics n shit too

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 06:50 PM
damn yall be sending each other dick pics n shit too

dicks in your mama pussy

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2014, 06:51 PM
now jump towards a hard hitta like Kool if you feeling squirrly

pgardn
09-08-2014, 08:23 PM
I don't even know what you're trying to say. You're being half sarcastic, but I don't know which half.

Essentially, the NFL was willing to give Rice the benefit of the doubt, but when they saw the video had come out, they knew that wasn't possible. You may have had your own views on the Rice case, but as a Ravens fan, I can tell you that a lot of people's opinions changed after actually seeing it.

So Goodell changed his stance both because he had originally misread public reaction and because the video made Rice's punches seem indefensible. He did his normal diligence of waiting as long as possible to levy the suspension, but it ended up not being long enough. Had he known exactly what was on that video, I doubt he would have just gone for two games, not in today's TMZ society where everything comes out eventually.

And forgive me for not buying your conspiracy theories. The NFL said they hadn't seen the full tape. They said the police didn't release it, which makes perfect legal sense. There's no reason to assume the league was lying about that.

Sure people's opinion changed. What does this have to do with the NFL knowing he knocked the woman out because he said he had. He said he was ashamed etc... He did not say I feared for my life. The other tape was already out of how callous he was dragging her out. All I am saying the NFL acts as the people react. Again, people were NOT expecting to see a woman knocked out when Rice said he knocked her out?

WTF did the NFL expect to see? "Really, I punched my wife out." OK so you hit her and knocked her out. Did she collapse too fast? what do people think this looks like? A kiss? I guess I am one of the few that expected worse than I saw, especially based on the prior video... And how strong these guys are. I actually expected her to get tossed around a bit more before the punch. It's cleaner than I pictured.

pgardn
09-08-2014, 08:56 PM
You know Chinook, this might be the crux of our entire discussion: neither of us knew this video existed

I expected to see worse than what I saw. You and most others expected something tamer. I have no idea how the NFL came to the conclusion of 2 games. I really did not know he would immediately lose his job after. I don't know how an employee of a high profile entertainment business is supposed to be dealt with by the employer after something like this.

Buddy Mignon
09-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Thought I was playing Mike Tyson's Punch-out again ....seriously she didn't even physically attack him..he gave her a hay maker and then she hit her face on the rail...Knocked out cold....Dude should be in jail for assault tbh...that's some cold shit....

bXmiWOJIYpA

She's not white is why he didn't get in trouble. If she was some white pussy he'd be in jail... and honkies all over the country would be taking their confederate flag out the closet.

pgardn
09-08-2014, 09:01 PM
She's not white is why he didn't get in trouble. If she was some white pussy he'd be in jail... and honkies all over the country would be taking their confederate flag out the closet.

That is an interesting point.
The Nazis on the board would have brought out the Hitler videos.

Heath Ledger
09-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Ray Lewis kills a mother fucker let's give him a raise.... RICE P
punches a chick arguably in self defense gets shit canned forever seems legit......

Chinook
09-08-2014, 10:29 PM
You know Chinook, this might be the crux of our entire discussion: neither of us knew this video existed

I expected to see worse than what I saw. You and most others expected something tamer. I have no idea how the NFL came to the conclusion of 2 games. I really did not know he would immediately lose his job after. I don't know how an employee of a high profile entertainment business is supposed to be dealt with by the employer after something like this.

That's a fine distinction to make. The NFL and Ravens seem to have thought the video wouldn't be as damning, because they consider Rice to be a high-character guy who just made a mistake. The video makes it look like he was in full control of his actions. It showed a side of him that most folks had never seen before. Even though I personally believe Palmer is not a victim of DV in this case, I believe the way Rice behaved before, during and after the encounter was disturbing.

RD2191
09-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Both are fucking trash, tbh. Loser for hitting her and a loser for staying with him.

pgardn
09-09-2014, 12:16 AM
That's a fine distinction to make. The NFL and Ravens seem to have thought the video wouldn't be as damning, because they consider Rice to be a high-character guy who just made a mistake. The video makes it look like he was in full control of his actions. It showed a side of him that most folks had never seen before. Even though I personally believe Palmer is not a victim of DV in this case, I believe the way Rice behaved before, during and after the encounter was disturbing.

Yep.

They have a stake in him being a high character guy. A mistake... Nope. I never saw it that way. Out of control, spoiled athlete. That's usually the ticket. Call me jaded.

The Patriots aiding the law after Hernandez was arrested and they were asked to... Yep, jaded. The Patriots had already kicked him off. They did not go to the defense or prosecution and say we have our own evaluations, would you like a look?

chunticakes
09-09-2014, 12:29 AM
he should have contacted the casino and burned the tape. i woulda been in a bidding war with tmz fast. nigga just lost his career over this shit.

DJR210
09-09-2014, 01:48 AM
In all seriousness, I believe the NFL saw the video from the jump, and they knew they fucked this one up royally. The video going public was just their break to go in and fix the original ruling.

DJR210
09-09-2014, 01:50 AM
Both are fucking trash, tbh. Loser for hitting her and a loser for staying with him.

Well he's unemployed now so we'll see where she is when the cash flow dries up

spurraider21
09-09-2014, 01:55 AM
In all seriousness, I believe the NFL saw the video from the jump, and they knew they fucked this one up royally. The video going public was just their break to go in and fix the original ruling.
i seriously doubt they would have just given him 2 games if that were the case

spurraider21
09-09-2014, 01:59 AM
:lmao

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10593204_10152683460336425_8379189178019683541_n.j pg?oh=abd689d537fe12a8e3e4d9163ef7e368&oe=5484CD27&__gda__=1419471562_da0038c3545c472c7759b92a184faef 9

DJR210
09-09-2014, 02:02 AM

I don't believe a multi-billion dollar ccompany like the NFL doesn't have enough pull with the Casino to get them to share the video with the league's investigators.

^and :lmao at the prophecy

lebomb
09-09-2014, 06:24 AM
Thanks Kool...... you my niggra. Hey 2pac...... Im just not with you comments on hitting a female period. Unless she has a gun to your nutsack. So I wanted to give you a hard example.....actually an easy one. If someone knocked ya mamma, sister or significant other tha fuck out. You would change your stupid thoughts on this situation.

lebomb
09-09-2014, 06:28 AM
punches a chick arguably in self defense gets shit canned forever seems legit......

Yep self defense. She taps this niggra (her 5'-6" or so about 130bs), and Ray BOOM BOOM Rice (5'-8" Mike Tyson muscled and 230lbs) throws a hay maker right into her jaw. How tha fuck is that self defense? I swear some of yall are fucking animals. I bet the ones making these dumb comments are future wife abusers.

SnakeBoy
09-09-2014, 09:52 AM
Janay Palmer is finally breaking her silence about the video showing Ray Rice beating the crap out of her in a hotel elevator -- defending Ray and blaming the media.

In a post from her Instagram page Tuesday morning, and verified by the Baltimore Sun, Janay Rice writes, "I woke up this morning feeling like I had a horrible nightmare, feeling like I'm mourning the death of my closest friend. But to have to accept the fact that it's reality is a nightmare in itself."

She continued, "No one knows the pain that the media & unwanted options from the public has caused my family. To make us relive a moment in our lives that we regret every day is a horrible thing. To take something away from the man I love that he has worked his ass of for all his life just to gain ratings is horrific."

Rice ended the post by saying, "THIS IS OUR LIFE! What don't you all get. If your intentions were to hurt us, embarrass us, make us feel alone, take all happiness away, you've succeeded on so many levels. Just know we will continue to grow & show the world what real love is! Ravensnation we love you!"

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/09/ray-rice-video-wife-janay-instagram-statement/#ixzz3CpXDKXya

:lol This is why if you see a man beating his woman you just walk on by.

Spurminator
09-09-2014, 09:58 AM

I guess it's self defense if you're a pussy. I suppose there's always the risk that her fingernail will scratch your face and draw blood. Better to be safe and knock her out.

TDMVPDPOY
09-09-2014, 10:07 AM
BITCH HAD it cumming

Chinook
09-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Palmer telling it like it is, but no one wants to hear her. Woman's rights slip further away from reality, but their leaders high-five each other like they just won the lottery.

lebomb
09-09-2014, 03:23 PM
The victims of abuse blame others and themselves as to why they took a left hook to the jaw and got knocked tha fuck out.

Chinook
09-09-2014, 03:55 PM
Supposedly, Palmer is a trained black belt in mixed martial arts. She was hardly defenseless. However, you'd think her training would have helped her avoid a simple punch.

DJR210
09-09-2014, 04:02 PM
lebomb on a womens rights crusade up in here.. who's to say she didn't attack him more seriously before they were in view of a camera?

Chinook
09-09-2014, 04:21 PM
lebomb on a womens rights crusade up in here.. who's to say she didn't attack him more seriously before they were in view of a camera?

Or that she hadn't been hitting him throughout their relationship and that he finally lost control due to being drunk? People talk about how Rice didn't look like it was his first time hitting her, but she certainly didn't look like it was her first time hitting him, either.

CosmicCowboy
09-09-2014, 04:28 PM
Or that she hadn't been hitting him throughout their relationship and that he finally lost control due to being drunk? People talk about how Rice didn't look like it was his first time hitting her, but she certainly didn't look like it was her first time hitting him, either.

Dude just clocked the FUCK out of her. Pretty inexcusable no matter what the provocation.

It was pretty funny watching him drag her fat limp ass around though. Like...WTf? Get your fat ass up and get me some pie.

Chinook
09-09-2014, 04:32 PM
Dude just clocked the FUCK out of her. Pretty inexcusable no matter what the provocation.

It was pretty funny watching him drag her fat limp ass around though. Like...WTf? Get your fat ass up and get me some pie.

I don't think hitting anyone outside of defending yourself (or you family) is really ever justified. But it's certainly understandable that a person can retaliate against someone attacking/berating them. The fact that Palmer is a woman makes no difference to the correctness of the situation, in my opinion.

DJR210
09-09-2014, 04:37 PM

Yes, people don't give credit to women for what they are capable of abuse wise. They think it's ok to act however they wanna act because at the end of the day, "a man never hits a woman".

Now punching a woman with all my strength and knocking her the fuck out is not my style, but I'll certainly choke the fuck out of a bitch who crosses the line.

SnakeBoy
09-09-2014, 05:23 PM
I don't think hitting anyone outside of defending yourself (or you family) is really ever justified. But it's certainly understandable that a person can retaliate against someone attacking/berating them. The fact that Palmer is a woman makes no difference to the correctness of the situation, in my opinion.

I agree but a better response would have been to just walk away and not marry the bitch.

CosmicCowboy
09-09-2014, 05:25 PM
I agree but a better response would have been to just walk away and not marry the bitch.

The baby they already had together probably complicated the walking away part.

Koolaid_Man
09-09-2014, 05:29 PM
It's ok to hit a woman under the right circumstance...depends on what she's capable of and what she's doing....Ray didn't meet the critieria to me...he should not have hit her and I think a 1yr suspension would have been good enough....especially since it was his first time getting caught...

SnakeBoy
09-09-2014, 05:30 PM
The baby they already had together probably complicated the walking away part.

Didn't know about that. I should have known...they always got a baby momma. Still shouldn't have married her.

Koolaid_Man
09-09-2014, 05:30 PM
KLsg5Nwy8eU

CosmicCowboy
09-09-2014, 05:31 PM
It's ok to hit a woman under the right circumstance...depends on what she's capable of and what she's doing....Ray didn't meet the critieria to me...he should not have hit her and I think a 1yr suspension would have been good enough....especially since it was his first time getting caught...

Meh...six months since it was black on black violence...:p:

Koolaid_Man
09-09-2014, 05:33 PM
She knocked this nigga down cold....LOL

K_9X0skcqpA

Chinook
09-09-2014, 05:34 PM

Yes. But she had just as much responsibility to walk away. She followed him into the elevator and continued their conflict. They both needed to show restraint.

Koolaid_Man
09-09-2014, 05:34 PM
Meh...six months since it was black on black violence...:p:

I'm good with that too... ;-)

lebomb
09-10-2014, 07:20 AM
Yes. But she had just as much responsibility to walk away. She followed him into the elevator and continued their conflict. They both needed to show restraint.

She actually walked in first.

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2014, 07:42 AM
Everyone in the media that didn't before but that's coming out and basing Ray now are all hypocrites....if nothing else we knew he knocked her out...and drug her body out...tape shouldn't have a made a difference.

pgardn
09-10-2014, 07:45 AM

This is is why I would not want to be responsible for said punishment. Just how the heck does one decide how many games? After the tape, the decision to relieve of his job seems to please the public, but what about a lifetime ban? Nope, the public will probably forget, let him back in next year? They gotta play to the publics wavering mood.

TDMVPDPOY
09-10-2014, 07:53 AM
why was she chargin at him anyway

man has got to do what a man has to do

mrsmaalox
09-10-2014, 10:24 AM
This is is why I would not want to be responsible for said punishment. Just how the heck does one decide how many games? After the tape, the decision to relieve of his job seems to please the public, but what about a lifetime ban? Nope, the public will probably forget, let him back in next year? They gotta play to the publics wavering mood.

Michael Vick

mrsmaalox
09-10-2014, 10:44 AM
I think it's ridiculous how some here think "self defense" is justifiable against a spit, a push, a trip, etc. from someone considerably less powerful. Self defense is justifiable when you are in fear for your life or personal wellbeing. If this guy was actually in fear for himself from some harm she (a smaller female without a weapon) could possibly inflict, then he is a PUSSY. If he wasn't in fear, knocking her out to instill fear of disrespecting him, then he is a BULLY. No other options according to the evidence that has been presented so far.

Is she a crazy, manipulative bitch? Extremely likely. And I think most smart men know that running--not walking--away from that is the safest thing to do.

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2014, 10:57 AM
Is she a crazy, manipulative bitch? Extremely likely.

So why do you assume that with such a likelihood? Why can't they be just a couple who got into a fight....when you argue with your husband do you consider yourself a crazy manipulative bitch?....extremely unlikely. My point is couples fight all the time....so I see no valid point to your suggestion that she's crazy or manipulative.

Did she stay because of the money? who knows but why do women with men who have no money stay? I digress but I just don't know how you jumped to such a conclusion. Ray Rice was wrong....nothing she did on or off the tape justified his behavior in the elevator...he had time to cool off...I think it was premeditated...he couldn't wait to get her alone. He walked onto that elevator with enthusiasm :lol

DJR210
09-10-2014, 04:29 PM
:lol wife beaters stick together

http://www.foxsports.com/boxing/story/floyd-mayweather-says-nfl-should-stick-with-original-punishment-for-ray-rice-090914

DJR210
09-10-2014, 04:59 PM

:lol

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/ap-newsbreak-source-rice-video-nfl-25414917

The momentum of people calling for this faggot Goodell to step down is really gonna pick up now..

InRareForm
09-10-2014, 05:12 PM
Goodell is going to step down

DJR210
09-10-2014, 05:15 PM
Goodell is going to step down

That mother fucker is gonna lie til the end, but hopefully so.

pgardn
09-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Yeah I heard it, was in the room.

No, of course not. I read what he told the Ravens and Goodell he did not consider himself in danger, he was not playing the knock out game etc... He was lauded for coming out honest about hitting her. End of story. Leave mitigating circumstances for the court room.

I am dealing with the NFL handling of this. They know much more about how clear cut this was than you do. In fact, I would not be surprised if someone in the NFL had already seen the video. Before the ruling of a 2 game suspension. You are giving the NFL way too much credit with "they really did not know".

Again, the public needed this video. Rice told them what happened. I would not be surprised if they said Ray, we got the video inside the elevator, tell us the truth. Before he made his concluding statement to Goodell. I have already seen the exposure of their dealing with concussions and older player pensions.

The NFL knows nothing.
They had the video in April...
But of course no one actually looked at it.

SnakeBoy
09-10-2014, 10:55 PM
KLsg5Nwy8eU

:lol Homie never gonna live that down.
:lol Even the cop was like I'm not helping that pussy.

DMC
09-11-2014, 11:52 AM
Why didn't he use a taser? Why didn't he aim for the knee or try to just restrain her?

DMC
09-11-2014, 12:01 PM
I think it's ridiculous how some here think "self defense" is justifiable against a spit, a push, a trip, etc. from someone considerably less powerful. Self defense is justifiable when you are in fear for your life or personal wellbeing. If this guy was actually in fear for himself from some harm she (a smaller female without a weapon) could possibly inflict, then he is a PUSSY. If he wasn't in fear, knocking her out to instill fear of disrespecting him, then he is a BULLY. No other options according to the evidence that has been presented so far.

Is she a crazy, manipulative bitch? Extremely likely. And I think most smart men know that running--not walking--away from that is the safest thing to do.

Let's look at this from a level field, not from automatically assuming the female is the victim because she's "weaker". Surely she knows what Ray can do. Surely she knows what Ray will do. Would you spit on a dog if you knew that dog would attack you? If you did, and the dog attacked you, is that the dog's fault because it's not using "like force"?

If Ray hit a man in the elevator who did the exact same thing that woman did, it would be considered self defense. She attacked him, it's right there on video. He moved away from her and she came at him. Why does the woman get to attack a man and not have to worry about his defensive or even retaliatory mechanisms engaging? When did loser of the battle become the victim of domestic abuse? You see videos all the time where one person attacks another and gets knocked out. That's what happened here. The only difference is it was a woman who attacked. So it's a sexual discrimination ordeal, nothing at all to do with right or wrong.

If Ray walked up and sucker punched her, that's fine, that's assault. He didn't. How far can you walk away in an elevator? Regardless, as a man we have not only innate abilities but innate tendencies, and walking away isn't one of them. If it was, women wouldn't find the man attractive in the first place. Women seem more attracted to guys who are willing to knock them out than who will avoid confrontation. I doubt anyone here would think Ray Rice would walk away from any advancement like that.

CosmicCowboy
09-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Women seem more attracted to guys who are willing to knock them out than who will avoid confrontation.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Thats just about the stupidest thing I've ever seen in here and thats saying a lot.

SnakeBoy
09-11-2014, 12:42 PM

Thats just about the stupidest thing I've ever seen in here and thats saying a lot.

The part about his "retaliatory mechanisms engaging" is a close second.

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2014, 01:26 PM

There's actually a lot of truth to it. You should know. You're from an era where I'm sure your dad went upsides your memaw's head.

DMC
09-11-2014, 07:28 PM

So she wasn't attracted to him?

Robin Givens wasn't attracted to Mike Tyson?

What battered woman isn't attracted to the man who beats her?

Chris Brown says hello.

Heath Ledger
09-11-2014, 09:19 PM
That's what she gets for leaving the kitchen