PDA

View Full Version : Xmas1997 passed away today

Pages : [1] 2

xmas1997
09-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Just thought I would share the news with all his friends and supposed friends, as well as the agitators of libel on here.

And of course to let those of you who had disparaging remarks to say about him know that investigators will be coming around to each of you in preparation for a class action suit to be filed against the alleged perpetrators, and site owners.
Please line up your counselors appropriately.

Edit: This is for your own protection.

TimDunkem
09-09-2014, 10:19 AM
http://therealsingapore.com/sites/default/files/field/image/Dog_shit.jpg.

xmas1997
09-09-2014, 10:27 AM
I, his younger brother, Victor, as his attorney and Executor of his estate, along with our cousin, Thomas, an esteemed libel attorney, will be overseeing his affairs as per the request of his surviving wife, Deborah.
My secretary is compiling a list of the alleged defamers who have denigrated our client's husband on this site , and of those we shall seek out as witnesses on his behalf. Within the month you will all be contacted for sworn depositions to be used later in a US District court.
Please be advised, and seek counsel.

Our secretaries will be handling the day to day use of his user names in this and other sites. Please just go about your business as usual as they scour this and other sites.
Thank you for your cooperation in this sad time.

Trainwreck2100
09-09-2014, 11:59 AM
Have fun with that "counselor" feel free to go through his post history to protect your client from a countersuit

xmas1997
09-09-2014, 12:14 PM
Dear Sirs,
We have a complete record of all our client's posts in this matter and have seen very few disparaging remarks initiated by him toward anyone, and those that are are harmless or resulted as a response to the libel directed at the claimant in the first place.
However we are appreciative of your opinions on this matter and have already taken, and will take in the future, all such opinions into due consideration.
We recommend you seek representation by appropriate counsel.
Thank you for your comments.

Note: As of today his brother Victor, or one of us, will be representing the deceased claimant and his family and interests on this and other web sites using his "user name" in that capacity.

Chinook
09-09-2014, 12:19 PM
Lol. Can't defame a poster who is anonymous save for a handle.

bigzak25
09-09-2014, 12:35 PM
I told him to take his meds.

Leetonidas
09-09-2014, 12:39 PM
This is pathetic, even for this dude

benefactor
09-09-2014, 12:56 PM
This has to be the biggest cry for attention on ST history. Really, go outside old man. You just weren't built for social media.

Clipper Nation
09-09-2014, 12:57 PM
I'm not sure which tactic is more pathetic: this, or the fake wife story....

benefactor
09-09-2014, 01:06 PM
Your parents would have done us all a service by aborting you in the first place. :lol

We all know what a demented troll you are too, no surprise you would say that, troll, your parents obviously neglect you too when they should have aborted you instead.

Would have saved us all having to put up with your constant ignorance. :lmao
:lol...so much for your "I was bullied to death" attention angle. Just walk away for good, because you will never, ever live this down on here.

Spur|n|Austin
09-09-2014, 01:26 PM
:rollin

Holy shit wtf :lol You're a sad old man.

Look at the positives here - he's gone for good unless he wants to come back and say "just kidding" then he's even weirder and creepier and doubt even SBM will be able to side with him after that.

RIP :cry

xmas1997
09-09-2014, 01:26 PM
Hello,
My name is Victor, and my secretaries have informed me that my late older brother has received a number of replies already. While I do not have the time to reply to all of you personally I can say that the family sincerely appreciates your condolences. I am sure that if my brother were alive he would gladly respond to all of you as only he could. There are many responsibilities that have to be taken care of in the days and weeks that follow, but once they are done, and as time permits, I will try to respond to each and every one of you appropriately.
While I am a novice at sites like these, I will learn quickly and reply as soon as I am able.
Thank you again for everything from those of you who sincerely warrant it.

Also there will be an announcement of services and rosary forthcoming for those able to attend.

Avante
09-09-2014, 01:28 PM
xmas, bro....................wow~

Clipper Nation
09-09-2014, 01:30 PM

Holy shit wtf :lol You're a sad old man.

Look at the positives here - he's gone for good unless he wants to come back and say "just kidding" then he's even weirder and creepier and doubt even SBM will be able to side with him after that.

RIP :cry
You clearly don't know SBM... eventually, when xmas gets bored of this schtick, he will drag out the old "I was just trolling" line, SBM will post about how "sprung" everyone is, and they'll both spam several pages' worth of emoticons....

lakerhaterade
09-09-2014, 01:31 PM
Too. Much. Time. On. Your. Hands.

ColinB
09-09-2014, 01:33 PM
I can't believe a grown ass man is posting this garbage. Get your head checked.

Clipper Nation
09-09-2014, 01:34 PM
xmas, when even Avante thinks you're being an attention whore, it's time to stop posting :lol

DJR210
09-09-2014, 01:36 PM
:lmao

It's sad that his final hours were spent bullying alleged trolls

lakerhaterade
09-09-2014, 01:39 PM
This has to be the biggest cry for attention on ST history. Really, go outside old man. You just weren't built for social media.
Some people just weren't cut out for the internet tbh.....

silverblk mystix
09-09-2014, 03:17 PM
yup

trolls really sprung for good!

I approve of this thread OP!!!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Chinook
09-09-2014, 03:19 PM
If Xmas is dead, can we get his account shut down, then? No reason for anyone, not even his brother, to be using it to attack other posters or to threaten them with false legal action (like one person filing a class-action lawsuit).

RIP, '97. Sucks you died before seeing the Raiders move to San Antonio.

Spur|n|Austin
09-09-2014, 03:27 PM
If Xmas is dead, can we get his account shut down, then? No reason for anyone, not even his brother, to be using it to attack other posters or to threaten them with false legal action (like one person filing a class-action lawsuit).

+1

lefty
09-09-2014, 03:30 PM
But did he dieded ?

DJR210
09-09-2014, 03:40 PM
I'll give it to you xmas1997 this thread is genuinely funny. Best thread you've ever made tbh. I called your passing over in the "prayers for xmas1997" thread earlier this morning.

Aztecfan03
09-09-2014, 04:23 PM

+1

+2

ohmwrecker
09-09-2014, 04:52 PM

That's your boy.

DJR210
09-09-2014, 05:59 PM
ST's own Makaveli

Biernutz
09-09-2014, 06:52 PM
To any mod....you can delete Xmas1997 account now that he is dead. That account was opened for him
and not his family......

benefactor
09-09-2014, 07:18 PM
I'm actually pretty interested to see how far he takes this. Let him hang around, tbh.

DJR210
09-09-2014, 07:37 PM
I'm actually pretty interested to see how far he takes this. Let him hang around, tbh.

Check the obits in SA over the next couple of days. I can see him going down to the Express News and paying for a column of kind words and troll references.

johnsmith
09-09-2014, 08:29 PM

+1

+2

+3

resistanze
09-09-2014, 08:39 PM

RaZon? Really?

Clipper Nation
09-09-2014, 11:01 PM

This...

spurraider21
09-09-2014, 11:20 PM
his death is just an allegory

Phillip
09-09-2014, 11:23 PM
this is so ridiculous that i actually laughed

Chinook
09-09-2014, 11:30 PM
his death is just an allegory

Yeah, but did it happen?

Aztecfan03
09-09-2014, 11:42 PM
Yeah, but did it happen?

If it did, his family is even crazier than him.

rogues
09-09-2014, 11:47 PM
Hopefully this forces Xmas to post less and attend to his dying wife, tbh..he needs to devote more time to her..

Chinook
09-09-2014, 11:50 PM
I'm a little annoyed at Xmas' brother/attorney for trying to chastise us about his brother's/client's death and threaten us with legal action when ISIS has yet to be vanquished. That can't be what Xmas would have wanted, and it really speaks to how messed up some people's priorities are.

spurraider21
09-09-2014, 11:58 PM
Yeah, but did it happen?
We can't say if it happened or didn't happen because of the literary style.

Leetonidas
09-10-2014, 12:09 AM
lol at the inevitable "look at all the trolls replying because of me!" line coming up

Leetonidas
09-10-2014, 12:10 AM
This made me think, how weird would it be if you actually had your family come on to the forums you visited and announce your death to everyone?

Chinook
09-10-2014, 12:13 AM
This made me think, how weird would it be if you actually had your family come on to the forums you visited and announce your death to everyone?

You know, I've actually wondered about that a lot. I mean, on one hand, it would be nice to know why some guys stopped posting. Like when timvp got sick, it was really awkward around here before Kori broke the news. But at the same time, it's also weird to remember that every poster (for the most part) is an actual person that real things happen to. I imagine quite a few STers have died without any of us knowing what happened. Like, what DID happen to Bruno?

HI-FI
09-10-2014, 12:27 AM
You know, I've actually wondered about that a lot. I mean, on one hand, it would be nice to know why some guys stopped posting. Like when timvp got sick, it was really awkward around here before Kori broke the news. But at the same time, it's also weird to remember that every poster (for the most part) is an actual person that real things happen to. I imagine quite a few STers have died without any of us knowing what happened. Like, what DID happen to Bruno?
very strange. sympe19 also disappeared, he was one of the first Niner fans I chatted with, didn't know him well but hopefully it's nothing too serious. Bruno was a huge part of this site, I didn't agree with his Parker defense but he's definitely been MIA. imo, I think it was because the owners basically abandoned this place, only paying for it because it's next to the Sam's Club bill. I don't blame them if this place annoys them, I imagine with their large family trying to run this kindergarten is tiring. But I think the lack of anyone behind the wheel has led others to go elsewhere. Where, I don't know.

And of course, maybe for some the site is addictive (which it can be) and they decide to walk away.

Prime Time
09-10-2014, 01:36 AM
Does anyone else think in real life this guy is like a more boring version of Bill Murray's character in "What about Bob?"

benefactor
09-10-2014, 06:04 AM
Something definitely happened to symple. He had some issues. Pretty sure he is an alcoholic and he sounded at times like he was struggling with depression. Hope he's ok though. Perhaps he's checked himself into long term rehab or something.

Brazil
09-10-2014, 07:31 AM

Bruno is fine tbh

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2014, 07:33 AM
Just thought I would share the news with all his friends and supposed friends, as well as the agitators of libel on here.

And of course to let those of you who had disparaging remarks to say about him know that investigators will be coming around to each of you in preparation for a class action suit to be filed against the alleged perpetrators, and site owners.

I was his homie and only protector...when he first came to the site he was a straight loser....trying hard to fit in with anyone....so since I'm a legend of sorts..I took him under my wings and taught him the game....I knew he was crazy and talked to himself a lot but I saw he had potential....he sent me PM's promising he would write me into his WILL...he promised me specifically $75,000.00 for supporting and standing up for him. If I don't have funds sent to me shortly I plan to counter sue. It was only because of me that he made it on this site for so long and I want my fair share of what was promised. I also took a lot of heat for standing up for him... I know the family is suffering right now but I don't give a fuck yo..I got bills to pay, a car note, lights bill, child support...tired of the Ramen noodles and I want my shit...I loved him like a sister Victor so un-ass the cash....

This song is in dedication it was his favorite...

ZcJjMnHoIBI

DJR210
09-10-2014, 07:36 AM
I'm a little annoyed at Xmas' brother/attorney for trying to chastise us about his brother's/client's death and threaten us with legal action when ISIS has yet to be vanquished. That can't be what Xmas would have wanted, and it really speaks to how messed up some people's priorities are.

:lol

johnsmith
09-10-2014, 08:16 AM
I was his homie and only protector...when he first came to the site he was a straight loser....trying hard to fit in with anyone....so since I'm a legend of sorts..I took him under my wings and taught him the game....I knew he was crazy and talked to himself a lot but I saw he had potential....he sent me PM's promising he would write me into his WILL...he promised me specifically $75,000.00 for supporting and standing up for him. If I don't have funds sent to me shortly I plan to counter sue. It was only because of me that he made it on this site for so long and I want my fair share of what was promised. I also took a lot of heat for standing up for him... I know the family is suffering right now but I don't give a fuck yo..I got bills to pay, a car note, lights bill, child support...tired of the Ramen noodles and I want my shit...I loved him like a sister Victor so un-ass the cash....

ZcJjMnHoIBI

You're a joke on here though.

hehateme
09-10-2014, 09:22 AM

ZcJjMnHoIBI

This post is worse than OP's original sad sack of shit

spurraider21
09-10-2014, 12:05 PM
he'll be resurrected after 3 days tbh

Chinook
09-10-2014, 12:44 PM
Bruno is fine tbh

That's good to hear.

DJR210
09-10-2014, 03:33 PM
I'm having a hard time staying focused at work..this xmas1997 shit is really fucking with me..WHY?!?!?! You SON OF A BITCH, WHY?!?!?! You didn't have to do this..

JudynTX
09-10-2014, 03:51 PM
Be careful what you wish for.

koriwhat
09-10-2014, 06:16 PM
lmao!

Reck
09-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Can Slomo ban you so this thread have at least some validity to it? If you're not around, then it gives the allusion that you did die.

Slomo (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=121), Kori Ellis (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6), Stealth (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4445) mods?

Kool Bob Love
09-10-2014, 11:04 PM
Who?

DMC
09-11-2014, 01:50 AM
So even his brother and attorneys have to edit every post they make and have the same spelling mistakes. They must have all gone to the same school. I wonder if they also think science and medicine are opposing fields of study.

DMC
09-11-2014, 01:52 AM
Does anyone else think in real life this guy is like a more boring version of Bill Murray's character in "What about Bob?"

I thought something along those lines, and Avante is the Griswold cousin... Quaid.

ohmwrecker
09-11-2014, 11:06 AM
I think you're giving them both way too much credit with those comparisons.

bigzak25
09-11-2014, 12:40 PM
I'm just glad that he died doing what he loved. Which was lol and lmao at perceived trolls. Which was pretty much everybody. Rip.

manufan10
09-12-2014, 08:51 PM
Who's going to put the "trolls" in their places now? :cry

:cry RIP xmas1997 :cry

spurraider21
09-12-2014, 09:10 PM
Last Activity: 2 hours ago

DJR210
09-12-2014, 09:33 PM
Last Activity: 2 hours ago

It's Victor. He just PM'd my subpoena

anakha
09-12-2014, 10:13 PM
That sure was a short stint in the afterlife.

Aztecfan03
09-13-2014, 08:32 PM
There is a guy that uses the same photo as xmas on another site i go on that is just as annoying. I wonder if they are the same person.

DJR210
09-13-2014, 09:01 PM
There is a guy that uses the same photo as xmas on another site i go on that is just as annoying. I wonder if they are the same person.

Spurs Report?

Aztecfan03
09-13-2014, 09:10 PM
Spurs Report?

no it isn't a sports site. It is more about politics.

DJR210
09-13-2014, 09:15 PM
no it isn't a sports site. It is more about politics.

With an avatar like that, it's gotta be his ass. Did you you get high readings of ectoplasm when you ran across this person?

Aztecfan03
09-13-2014, 09:41 PM
With an avatar like that, it's gotta be his ass. Did you you get high readings of ectoplasm when you ran across this person?

For example, when talking about the pictures of the wounds on Adrian Peterson's kid's legs he posted:

No, it's not pics of his legs and back. It's clearly his arm.
I've looked for the tweet where he said he'd switched in his private areas. Not to be found except for "allegedly".
Glasses are yours to find.

He told a poster to cool down and that he was losing respect for her after she corrected him when he spelled her name wrong. And when she made a joke about him maybe wearing underwear on his arms and that could be why he thought the pictures were of arms, he responded:
Gosh! Just b/c I don't agree with you and you get this insulting?

Aztecfan03
09-13-2014, 09:48 PM

I've been wondering for a few months, but after that little string of comments I just posted it really seems similar to xmas.

anakha
09-13-2014, 09:50 PM
It would be funny if the timing of that other person's posts conveniently fell during this time that the old man is not on ST.

Aztecfan03
09-13-2014, 09:54 PM
It would be funny if the timing of that other person's posts conveniently fell during this time that the old man is not on ST.

Those posts were today. Im not sure they are the same person, but they seem to have similar posting styles, to me. It would be funny if one or both of them switches avatars.

silverblk mystix
09-13-2014, 10:42 PM
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

"there's no one left to troll - all we have left is an emoticon circle-jerk"

Blizzardwizard
09-13-2014, 10:48 PM

Please, stop. No one likes you.

silverblk mystix
09-13-2014, 10:58 PM
Please, stop. No one likes you.

Wait...are you telling me that shitty human beings and shittier trolls - don't like me?

Oh lawd....how can I possibly go on with my life?

Aztecfan03
09-13-2014, 10:59 PM
Wait...are you telling me that shitty human beings and shittier trolls - don't like me?

THe shittiest troll likes you though.

illusioNtEk
09-13-2014, 11:31 PM
See you in hell bitch

DJR210
09-13-2014, 11:47 PM

You're next faggot!!

:lol :lol :lol :lmao :rollin :lmao :lol :lol :lol

anakha
09-13-2014, 11:54 PM

Guess another prayer intervention is needed.

Not that it worked the first time, but hey.

DJR210
09-14-2014, 12:00 AM
For example, when talking about the pictures of the wounds on Adrian Peterson's kid's legs he posted:

He told a poster to cool down and that he was losing respect for her after she corrected him when he spelled her name wrong. And when she made a joke about him maybe wearing underwear on his arms and that could be why he thought the pictures were of arms, he responded:

Well the first example definitely has the same haiku post structure. I think we just need a post referencing "troll" to confirm.

benefactor
09-14-2014, 12:06 AM

:lol:rollin:lol:rollin:lol

DJR210
09-14-2014, 12:08 AM
:lol:rollin:lol:rollin:lol

Please join me in prayer brother..Tino needs us.

Guess another prayer intervention is needed.

Not that it worked the first time, but hey.

Great idea my brother.

benefactor
09-26-2014, 12:20 PM

I, his younger brother, Victor, as his attorney and Executor of his estate, along with our cousin, Thomas, an esteemed libel attorney, will be overseeing his affairs as per the request of his surviving wife, Deborah.
My secretary is compiling a list of the alleged defamers who have denigrated our client's husband on this site , and of those we shall seek out as witnesses on his behalf. Within the month you will all be contacted for sworn depositions to be used later in a US District court.
Please be advised, and seek counsel.

Our secretaries will be handling the day to day use of his user names in this and other sites. Please just go about your business as usual as they scour this and other sites.
Thank you for your cooperation in this sad time.

Dear Sirs,
We have a complete record of all our client's posts in this matter and have seen very few disparaging remarks initiated by him toward anyone, and those that are are harmless or resulted as a response to the libel directed at the claimant in the first place.
However we are appreciative of your opinions on this matter and have already taken, and will take in the future, all such opinions into due consideration.
We recommend you seek representation by appropriate counsel.
Thank you for your comments.

Note: As of today his brother Victor, or one of us, will be representing the deceased claimant and his family and interests on this and other web sites using his "user name" in that capacity.

Hello,
My name is Victor, and my secretaries have informed me that my late older brother has received a number of replies already. While I do not have the time to reply to all of you personally I can say that the family sincerely appreciates your condolences. I am sure that if my brother were alive he would gladly respond to all of you as only he could. There are many responsibilities that have to be taken care of in the days and weeks that follow, but once they are done, and as time permits, I will try to respond to each and every one of you appropriately.
While I am a novice at sites like these, I will learn quickly and reply as soon as I am able.
Thank you again for everything from those of you who sincerely warrant it.

Also there will be an announcement of services and rosary forthcoming for those able to attend.
:lol faking your own death online
:lol threats of legal action
:lol no one believed you
:lol returning with some lame troll god shtick
:lol took you two weeks to come up with it
:lol flaky, awkward, attention hungry old man

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 12:32 PM

I forgive you your ignorance too, you know not what you do!

Bow down and pray to the Father.
Confess your sins to me and ye shall be forgiven!
Or forever spend you time in eternal damnation!

lefty
09-26-2014, 12:39 PM
But didn't he dieded ?

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 12:43 PM
But didn't he dieded ?

Yes.

And ARISEN to redeem the lost poor pathetic ignorant ST trolls and/or atheists on here.

:hat

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 12:45 PM

You must go on, my son.

Forgive these ignorant trolls for they know what not they do!

I am their TROLL GOD, sayeth ME.

The Gemini Method
09-26-2014, 01:03 PM
who dieded?

lefty
09-26-2014, 01:06 PM
who dieded?
everyone

The Gemini Method
09-26-2014, 01:10 PM
everyone

:cry

lefty
09-26-2014, 01:11 PM
:cry
Dear Akhtar Al-Mokhadam,

Be strong

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 01:12 PM
who dieded?

I did,

and have arisen to redeem the ST trolls and/or atheists!

The Gemini Method
09-26-2014, 01:21 PM
Dear Akhtar Al-Mokhadam,

Be strong

الموت هو الجمال الأسود الذي يسجد عند بوابة كل رجل.

Clipper Nation
09-26-2014, 01:24 PM
:lmao Most pathetic schtick in ST history

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 01:51 PM
:lmao Most pathetic schtick in ST history

Confess your sins to all on ST and you will be redeemed.

silverblk mystix
09-26-2014, 01:56 PM
You must go on, my son.

It's a fuckin' miracle!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Trolls will now reap....the shit they sowed!

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 02:01 PM
It's a fuckin' miracle!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Trolls will now reap....the shit they sowed!

You and spurraider are the only ones who BELIEVED!

Praise be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have come to redeem the losers, trolls, and atheists on ST, especially the one known as chump who needs it the most and will become my lowest disciple.

:king

silverblk mystix
09-26-2014, 02:03 PM

I have come to redeem the losers, trolls, and atheists on ST, especially the one known as chump who needs it the most and will become my lowest disciple.

Sorry to break it to you -

there are some really shitty people in this planet that might be candidates for saving....despite their shittiness

but they are not in here -

In here - they need to be "let go"

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 02:07 PM
Sorry to break it to you -

there are some really shitty people in this planet that might be candidates for saving....despite their shittiness

I am their Troll God, sayeth I.

Thus the trolls on ST will be my disciples and go forth into the world and forgive others as I forgive them on here!

but they are not in here -

In here - they need to be "let go"

spurraider21
09-26-2014, 03:17 PM
he'll be resurrected after 3 days tbh
eh i was party right

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 03:20 PM
eh i was party right

It took a little longer than Jesus, He being the Son of God and All, but I came as called.

spurraider21
09-26-2014, 03:23 PM
It took a little longer than Jesus, He being the Son of God and All, but I came as called.

are you sure that part of the bible isn't just allegory?

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 03:32 PM
are you sure that part of the bible isn't just allegory?

Having died, resurrected, and come back to ST, I am sure of everything now.

I am their Troll God.

I am worshipped best when the trolls are trolling me.

That is their true devotion.

Thus I am able to forgive, for they know not what they do.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 03:34 PM
I am ther Troll God.g meHuh?

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 03:40 PM
Huh?

You are forgiven, my son.

Please go back to giving me your devotion and worship by ridiculing me some moore.

Your station may improve by the amount of ridicule you place allowing me to serve as your Troll God and thus serving me with your trollish ways.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 04:50 PM
You are forgiven, my son.

Please go back to giving me your devotion and worship by ridiculing me some moore.

Your station may improve by the amount of ridicule you place allowing me to serve as your Troll God and thus serving me with your trollish ways.
I will just keep asking you why this shtick?

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 05:00 PM
I will just keep asking you why this shtick?

Why not?

But I prefer your trollish devotion through your trollish ridicule, thank you very much.

Unfortunately you know the least of what you do, of all of my devotees!

Which is why you ask so many questions that you should already know the answer to, yet make up your own conclusions for.

benefactor
09-26-2014, 05:18 PM
I forgive you your ignorance too, you know not what you do!

Bow down and pray to the Father.
Confess your sins to me and ye shall be forgiven!
Or forever spend you time in eternal damnation!

Yes.

And ARISEN to redeem the lost poor pathetic ignorant ST trolls and/or atheists on here.

You must go on, my son.

I did,

and have arisen to redeem the ST trolls and/or atheists!

Confess your sins to all on ST and you will be redeemed.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 05:19 PM
Why not?

But I prefer your trollish devotion through your trollish ridicule, thank you very much.

Unfortunately you know the least of what you do, of all of my devotees!

Which is why you ask so many questions that you should already know the answer to, yet make up your own conclusions for.You didn't answer the question.

What motivated you to plan this shtick for two weeks instead of just posted like a regular person?

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 05:28 PM
You didn't answer the question.

What motivated you to plan this shtick for two weeks instead of just posted like a regular person?

I did, I said "why not".

You always have had a tough time with reading comprehension.

Which is why you have the furthest way to go.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 06:42 PM
I did, I said "why not".

You always have had a tough time with reading comprehension.

Which is why you have the furthest way to go.Why not?

Because it was a complete failure out of the gate.

You started worshiping me, for Pete's sake.

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 06:50 PM
Why not?

Because it was a complete failure out of the gate.

You started worshiping me, for Pete's sake.

Your worship of me is much appreciated, but you really have to do better than that IMHO.

The moore you troll, the moore devoted you become to me and I am able to serve by forgiveness to facilitate your redemption.

Get it now?

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 06:52 PM
Your worship of me is much appreciated, but you really have to do better than that IMHO.

The moore you troll, the moore devoted you become to me and I am able to serve by forgiveness.

Get it now?Doesn't work that way.

lol moore

How did you get to be a worse speller over your break?

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 06:56 PM
Doesn't work that way.

lol moore

How did you get to be a worse speller over your break?

More and moore questions.

You really do love your questions, over 86,000 posts worth and all designed to troll.

Please, by all means, keep it up.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 06:57 PM
More and moore questions.

You really do love your questions, over 86,000 posts worth and all designed to troll.

Please, by all means, keep it up.As long as you keep worshiping me like you said you did. :tu

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 06:59 PM
As long as you keep worshiping me like you said you did. :tu

Translation: you meant to say worshipping me since I am your Troll God and you are my devotee.

Get it right, God does, and He isn't amused with your confusion on this matter.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 07:07 PM
Translation: you meant to say worshipping me since I am your Troll God and you are my devotee.

Get it right, God does, and He isn't amused with your confusion on this matter.No, you said you worshiped me.

Don't start speaking for God on this. You've lost your mind.

pubic hair
09-26-2014, 07:41 PM
الموت هو الجمال الأسود الذي يسجد عند بوابة كل رجل.

Death is a black beauty who kneels at the gate of every man.

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 07:43 PM
No, you said you worshiped me.

Don't start speaking for God on this. You've lost your mind.

You misunderstood me again. You do that often too.

I can show you many quotes of what I said and thus you know what I mean.

You cannot twist it in your favor, it does not support the facts.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 07:45 PM
You misunderstood me again. You do that often too.

I can show you many quotes of what I said and thus you know what I mean.

You cannot twist it in your favor, it does not support the facts.You said you worshiped me.

I don't know why you admitted it, but you did. I'm sure it smarts.

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 07:47 PM
You said you worshiped me.

I don't know why you admitted it, but you did. I'm sure it smarts.

No, you misunderstood me. I said you worship me and are my devotee and soon maybe one of my disciples.

I never veered from that.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 07:49 PM
No, you misunderstood me. I said you worship me and are my devotee and soon maybe one of my disciples.

I never veered from that.Except when you said "you're welcome" after I thanked you for worshiping me.

Thanks again for admitting you worship me. :tu

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 07:52 PM
Except when you said "you're welcome" after I thanked you for worshiping me.

Thanks again for admitting you worship me. :tu

See? You still misunderstand.

I always say "you're welcome" and you are, but it has nothing to do with worship as you miscomprehend it does.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 07:54 PM
See? You still misunderstand.

I always say "you're welcome" and you are, but it has nothing to do with worship as you miscomprehend it does.You said "you're welcome" after I thanked you for worshiping me.

So thanks for admitting you worship me again! :tu

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 07:58 PM
You said "you're welcome" after I thanked you for worshiping me.

You're welcome, you are always welcome, even though you do not possess the intelligence to understand the difference.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 07:59 PM

You're welcome
:tu

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 08:01 PM
:tu.

You are welcome again.

Try to not be confused.

I know this is hard for you.

I am patient with my potential disciples.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 08:03 PM

You're welcome

You are welcome again.:tu

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 08:08 PM

And I continue to welcome you since you are an abject, but not terribly intelligent troll.

I am your redemption and the way to your salvation.

Keep worshipping me and all will work out for you according to God the Fathers' plan.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 08:13 PM

You're welcome

You are welcome again.

And I continue to welcome you:tu

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 08:16 PM
:tu.

You are always welcome.

Do not resist becoming my disciple.

It is for your own good though you do not know it yet.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 08:18 PM

You're welcome

You are welcome again.

And I continue to welcome you

You are always welcome.:tu

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 08:19 PM

Are you ready to confess your many many sins on here yet?

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 08:21 PM
Are you ready to confess your many many sins on here yet?Thanks for worshiping me so much.

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 08:24 PM
Thanks for worshiping me so much.

I see you are still so very very confused.

I forgive you for it.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 08:26 PM
Thanks for worshiping me so much.So you were lying when you said you always say "you're wlecome."

It's really too easy to catch you in a blatant, outright lie.

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 08:28 PM
So you were lying when you said you always say "you're wlecome."

It's really too easy to catch you in a blatant, outright lie.

My poor poor dear misunderstood chump, so very very confused and getting moreso with each succeeding post.

Do not fear, it will all become clear soon enough.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 08:29 PM
My poor poor dear misunderstood chump, so very very confused and getting moreso with each succeeding post.

Do not fear, it will all become clear soon enough.When you leave again, sure.

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 08:32 PM
When you leave again, sure.

I will not leave you again.

I am your Troll God.

Continue to ridicule as the good little troll that you are and it will all become clear.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 08:34 PM
I will not leave you again.

I am your Troll God.

Continue to ridicule as the good little troll that you are and it will all become clear.Well, if you have some grand plan for revenge, that just proves how incredibly butthurt you are.

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 08:35 PM
Well, if you have some grand plan for revenge, that just proves how incredibly butthurt you are.

You are all over the place with your imagination.

I understand, and you are welcome and forgiven.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 08:37 PM
You are all over the place with your imagination.

I understand, and you are welcome and forgiven.You either have a plan or you don't.

You announced you have a plan.

Therefore, you are incredibly butthurt.

I understand.

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 08:38 PM
You either have a plan or you don't.

You announced you have a plan.

Therefore, you are incredibly butthurt.

I understand.

See there?

You misunderstood again.

I mentioned God the Fathers' plan, not my plan.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 08:40 PM
See there?

You misunderstood again.

I mentioned God the Fathers' plan, not my plan.Of course you mentioned your plan.

Couldn't help yourself.

It's not a good idea to telegraph your punches.

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 08:43 PM
Of course you mentioned your plan.

Couldn't help yourself.

It's not a good idea to telegraph your punches.

Are you mocking God the Fathers' plan for you by trying in vain to attribute it to me?

That fails.

All will be made clear in due course.

Do not rush it.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 08:45 PM
Are you mocking God the Fathers' plan for you by trying in vain to attribute it to me?

That fails.

All will be made clear in due course.

Do not rush it.Why are you mocking God by incorporating him into an message board shtick?

Answer that. Don't dodge it.

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 09:53 PM
Why are you mocking God by incorporating him into an message board shtick?

Answer that. Don't dodge it.

You love your silly questions, and I do too, but as I said, you are not mentally, or spiritually yet too, able to understand yet.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 10:03 PM
You love your silly questions, and I do too, but as I said, you are not mentally, or spiritually yet too, able to understand yet.As long as you acknowledge your mocking of God.

Thanks for acknowledging your mocking of God! :tu

Brazil
09-26-2014, 11:41 PM
Even for a teenager this schtick would be pathetic.... For an old dick head like him shhhh

can you believe having like 45-50 and coming with that kind of stuff... Dear god :lmao

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 01:44 PM
As long as you acknowledge your mocking of God.

Thanks for acknowledging your mocking of God! :tu

How is it that you think you know as an authority of what is or what isn't, MY mocking of God, or even of Gods' conception of His being mocked?

You are biting off more than you are able to chew, sounds like to me.

Even for a teenager this schtick would be pathetic.... For an old dick head like him shhhh

can you believe having like 45-50 and coming with that kind of stuff... Dear god :lmao

Thank you for your ridicule, you are forgiven it, for you know not what you say!

Nor are you aware of the "significance" involved in what you misunderstand to be and thus perceive as a "schtick" of mine.

I have labored to explain this to chump as well, and thus the "why" of my denial as it being a "schtick" in the first place, but he has not the mental capacity to understand, thus his misconceptions and error filled assumptions on the matter.

Yet it has led him to ridicule me and thus lead him closer to his Troll God, ME, by doing so, in giving me more opportunities to forgive him his ignorance in the matter.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 02:11 PM
How is it that you think you know as an authority of what is or what isn't, MY mocking of God, or even of Gods' conception of His being mocked?Self evident tbh.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 02:24 PM
Self evident tbh.

Self evident to who? You?

What do you think you know that you may set yourself up as an authority on the matter?

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 02:27 PM
Self evident to who? You?

What do you think you know that you may set yourself up as an authority on the matter?One does not have to be an authority if the matter is self evident.

self-ev·i·dent

adjective
not needing to be demonstrated or explained; obvious.
"self-evident truths"
synonyms: obvious, clear, plain, evident, apparent, manifest, patent, axiomatic;

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 02:32 PM
One does not have to be an authority if the matter is self evident.

self-ev·i·dent

adjective
not needing to be demonstrated or explained; obvious.
"self-evident truths"
synonyms: obvious, clear, plain, evident, apparent, manifest, patent, axiomatic;

But one does have to think he is an authority in order to make such an assumption and claim in the first place.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 02:33 PM
But one does have to think he is an authority in order to make such an assumption and claim in the first place.Nope.

Read the definition.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 02:35 PM
Nope.

Read the definition.

I know the definition and have for years, but it does not support your contention in any way whatsoever.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 02:37 PM
I know the definition and have for yearsThat is not evident from your posts.
but it does not support your contention in any way whatsoever.Sure it does. I can't understand things for you. Keep trying.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 02:37 PM
You made the claim.

Give me your proof.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 02:39 PM
You made the claim.

Give me your proof.It's self evident.

Keep trying.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 02:41 PM
So then you have no proof, thus your claim is preposterous and therefore most probably fallacious.

Chump Translation: I don't know what I am talking about and have no intelligent reply so I will just throw some bullshit out there for everyone who reads to play with.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 02:43 PM
I understand you perfectly.

Whereas you are still very much in the dark.

You will be redeemed.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 02:44 PM
So then you have no proof, thus your claim is preposterous and therefore most probably fallacious.

Chump Translation: I don't know what I am talking about and have no intelligent reply so I will just throw some bullshit out there for everyone who reads to play with.OK, what part of "self-evident" are you having problems with?

Explain your difficulties.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 02:49 PM
OK, what part of "self-evident" are you having problems with?

Explain your difficulties.

Already told you I have no problems with "self-evident" per se.

But you made the claim that it was.

Support your argument that it is "self-evident".

The burden of proof is on you.

Or you were just talking out your ass again?

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 02:51 PM
Already told you I have no problems with "self-evident" per se.

But you made the claim that it was.

Support your argument that it is "self-evident".

The burden of proof is on you.

Or you were just talking out your ass again?

:hatIf it's self evident, none of that is necessary.

Because its self-evident.

Let me know if you still are having problems understanding.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 02:53 PM
If it's self evident, none of that is necessary.

Because its self-evident.

No, you made the "claim" that it was self-evident without explaining "why".

You must support your argument that it is so, otherwise you were talking out your ass.

Anyone can say something is "self-evident", but just because they utter it, does not make it so.

Do you understand?

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 02:55 PM
No, you made the "claim" that it was self-evident without explaining "why".

You must support your argument that it is so, otherwise you were talking out your ass.

Anyone can say something is "self-evident", but just because they utter it, does not make it so.

Do you understand?If it's self-evident, none of that is necessary.

Because it's self-evident.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 02:58 PM
If it's self-evident, none of that is necessary.

Because it's self-evident.

So then I understand you made the preposterous claim of it being "self-evident" because you were talking out your ass because you had no proof that it was so.

Ok, I understand your convoluted logic now.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 03:08 PM
So then I understand you made the preposterous claim of it being "self-evident" because you were talking out your ass because you had no proof that it was so.

Ok, I understand your convoluted logic now.Nothing preposterous about it.

It's self evident.

That's all.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 03:11 PM
Nothing preposterous about it.

It's self evident.

That's all.

Says who?

You?

Just because YOU say it does not make it so.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 03:15 PM
Says who?

You?

Just because YOU say it does not make it so.Nah, it's being self evident allows it to be described as self evident.

If you want to try to present yourself as a God, fine. Seems really important to you.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 03:24 PM
Nah, it's being self evident allows it to be described as self evident.

If you want to try to present yourself as a God, fine. Seems really important to you.

What I do see is you made another "preposterous" opinion.

And you have no facts to base your opinion on.

Thus you are merely talking out your ass simply to hear the sound of your voice, or in this case, to see your written words.

No more is needed, you may retire now.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 03:26 PM
What I do see is you made another "preposterous" opinion.

And you have no facts to base your opinion on.

Thus you are merely talking out your ass simply to hear the sound of your voice, or in this case, to see your written words.

No more is needed, you may retire now.Your defensiveness and plea for me to stop makes the matter even more self-evident.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 03:43 PM
Your defensiveness and plea for me to stop makes the matter even more self-evident.

Not true, your idea, statement, and claim are false as you so ably proved, thus that is what is truly "self-evident" and nothing less.

Thank you, you proved my point perfectly.

You can go now.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 03:47 PM
Not true, your idea, statement, and claim are false as you so ably proved, thus that is what is truly "self-evident" and nothing less.

Thank you, you proved my point perfectly.

You can go now.lol so defensive

Too late to try to reverse the whip.

Really, have you ever had a shtick of your own besides Troll God?

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 03:49 PM
lol so defensive

Too late to try to reverse the whip.

Really, have you ever had a shtick of your own besides Troll God?

That's ok, your ignorance in this matter is forgiven you.

Go and be less ignorant next time.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 03:53 PM
That's ok, your ignorance in this matter is forgiven you.

Go and be less ignorant next time.

:hatWhy be so insincere and then try to just make people go away?

I understand if you just can't handle any opposition, but you really need to get over yourself.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 04:25 PM
Why be so insincere and then try to just make people go away?

I understand if you just can't handle any opposition, but you really need to get over yourself.

I forgive you these attempts to save face too, but it isn't necessary for my sake.

I already know you for what you are.

I am trying to save you from yourself and making an even bigger fool of yourself than you already have.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 04:27 PM
Why be so insincere and then try to just make people go away?

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 04:44 PM
I will still help you as best I can.

You are your own worst enemy, not me or anyone else.

I forgive you your over inflated ego.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 04:46 PM
I will still help you as best I can.

You are your own worst enemy, not me or anyone else.

I forgive you your over inflated ego.What are you doing about your ego?

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 05:09 PM
What are you doing about your ego?

Forgiving it, of course.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 05:09 PM
Forgiving it, of course.
Then what?

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 05:19 PM
Then what?

Forgiving again, ............ and again, ................. for however long it takes.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 05:22 PM
Forgiving again, ............ and again, ................. for however long it takes.Takes to what?

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 05:30 PM
Takes to what?

To get to the point where forgiveness is not necessary.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 05:32 PM
To get to the point where forgiveness is not necessary.What would that take?

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 05:55 PM
What would that take?

Very simple: to get there, of course.

Don't make it complicated, it isn't.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 05:59 PM
Very simple: to get there, of course.

Don't make it complicated, it isn't.Where is there?

What state would your ego have to be in for you to stop forgiving it?

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 06:10 PM
Where is there?

What state would your ego have to be in for you to stop forgiving it?

"There" is the "point in time" you eventually get to when you no longer need to forgive as long as you seek it and try to improve yourself in a positive manner.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 06:19 PM
"There" is the "point in time" you eventually get to when you no longer need to forgive as long as you seek it and try to improve yourself in a positive manner.So what do you need to do to improve yourself in a positive manner so as to not have to forgive your ego so constantly?

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 06:27 PM
So what do you need to do to improve yourself in a positive manner so as to not have to forgive your ego so constantly?

Continue to forgive others for their ignorance and mistakes, as I do for you.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 06:33 PM
Continue to forgive others for their ignorance and mistakes, as I do for you.What does hat have to do with your ego?

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 06:35 PM
What does hat have to do with your ego?

I forgive you your constant trolling.

I am your Troll God and you give me life.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 06:39 PM
I forgive you your constant trolling.

I am your Troll God and you give me life.lol insincere stonewalling

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 06:46 PM
lol insincere stonewalling

This ignorant opinion is also forgiven you.

Please keep it up, it is one of the few things you are good for.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 07:30 PM
This ignorant opinion is also forgiven you.

Please keep it up, it is one of the few things you are good for.]lol waving the white flag.

This is what you do.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 07:36 PM
]lol waving the white flag.

This is what you do.

This misconception of yours is also forgiven you.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 07:37 PM
This misconception of yours is also forgiven you.^failed shtick

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 07:40 PM
^failed shtick

Also forgivable.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 07:40 PM
Also forgivable.^also failed.

Really, what made you think this shtick would be a great idea?

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 07:42 PM
^also failed.

Really, what made you think this shtick would be a great idea?

This too is forgiven, for you know not what you do.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 07:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JVfZDtJ.gif

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 07:53 PM
Please Troll God, can you ever forgive me for replacing your quotes with my ignorance?

Yes, I forgive you, my son.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 07:55 PM
http://media1.giphy.com/media/6NSnXKPFIP8NW/giphy.gif

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 07:59 PM
I am so sorry I can't help myself.

That is fine, my son, you give me reverence, thus you are forgiven this and all subsequent vain ignorant attempts to ridicule, discredit, or demean me with words or misquotes!

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 08:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nKh72n5.gif

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 08:04 PM
I am a total miscreant.

Keep going, the more you do, the more power you give me over you.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 08:05 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/15924/rare-parrot-shagging-o.gif

anakha
09-28-2014, 08:06 PM
How big of a faggot do you have to be to fake your own death on a messageboard?

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 08:10 PM
How big a faggot am I?

It does not matter.

benefactor
09-28-2014, 08:11 PM

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 08:14 PM
=benefactor;7601993]Am I forgiven too?

Yes, my son!

anakha
09-28-2014, 08:14 PM
:lmao at the sad old man forgetting his shtick, melting down and descending to insults once again

benefactor
09-28-2014, 08:15 PM
Yes, my son!

:lol took you two to come up with it

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 08:15 PM
:lmao at the sad old man forgetting his shtick, melting down and descending to insults once again

You are forgiven for your ignorance in this another false statement.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 08:16 PM
How can I redeem myself from my foolish trolling?

Go and sin no more.

benefactor
09-28-2014, 08:17 PM
Go and sin no more.

:lol took you two to come up with it

anakha
09-28-2014, 08:17 PM
Your shtick can't protect you, old man.

Not when you can't escape the facts:

:lmao blue font when he was so excited to post a tweeted response in the first place
:lmao 'Surprisingly he tweeted back' (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237965&p=7599167&viewfull=1#post7599167)
:lmao hiding his fuck up behind 'sarcasm'
:lmao bought hook line and sinker into a parody account
:lmao begging for more attention from an account he thought was real (https://mobile.twitter.com/xmas1997glen?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spu rstalk.com%2Fforums%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D237965% 26page%3D58&tw_p=tweetembed&tw_i=512030579404341248)
:lmao royally fucks up on his first day back
:lmao humiliated by Avante
:lmao melted down and faked his own death
:lmao railing against trolls when he is one by his own definition
:lmao so dumb he can't even follow specific instructions regarding posting E/N articles
:lmao so pathetic he keeps coming back to the forum that makes fun of him on a daily basis
:lmao lies about going to Ivy League schools
:lmao Stockholm Syndrome relationship with Avante
:lmao no answer to all of his fuckups so he hides behind his newest shtick

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 08:19 PM
Your shtick can't protect you, old man.

Not when you can't escape the facts:

Your lies are forgiven you too!

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 08:19 PM
Really x, you needed a break.

You didn't need to announce it and your return, especially with this shtick.

Don't understand why you keep doing it.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 08:21 PM
Really x, you needed a break.

You didn't need to announce it and your return, but I am thankful and extremely sorry for all who I have wronged.

I understand why you keep doing it and I thank you.

You are welcome.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 08:24 PM
You are welcome.I didn't thank you. Don't pretend i did.
What made you think any of this was a good idea?

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 08:25 PM
I didn't thank you. Don't pretend i did.

Yes, you did, you just do not realize it was a cry for help.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 08:25 PM
Yes, you did, you just do not realize it was a cry for help.I didn't thank you. Don't pretend i did.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 08:29 PM
I didn't thank you. Don't pretend i did.

Yes, a cry for help, you did, and you are welcome and forgiven, you know not what you do.

anakha
09-28-2014, 08:29 PM
Your lies are forgiven you too!

:lmao can't refute the facts so the sad old man has to resort to his shtick

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 08:31 PM
Yes, a cry for help, you did, and you are welcome and forgiven, you know not what you do.I didn't thank you. Don't pretend I did.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 08:31 PM
I am a pathetic smuck and an ignorant troll, please forgive me.

And so it is!

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 08:32 PM
I thank you. All of this was a good idea!

Yes, you are welcome!

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 08:36 PM
Yes, you are welcome! didn't thank you. Don't pretend I did.

anakha
09-28-2014, 08:36 PM
:lmao at the old man devolving to ad hominems again
:lmao 'smuck'

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 08:38 PM
I thank you. All of this was a good idea?

You are welcome!

Please forgive my ignorance!

You are forgiven!

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 08:40 PM
You are welcome!

You are forgiven!I didn't thank you. Don't pretend I did.

Is your plan just to do this forever?

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 08:43 PM
I thank you. I do.
Ally of this was a good idea?
What is your plan?

You are welcome, and to continue to forgive you for your trollish ignorance!

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 08:44 PM
You are welcome, and to continue to forgive you for your trollish ignorance!I didn't thank you. Don't pretend I did.

Seriously.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 08:49 PM

Seriously.

You must have been severely neglected as a child which would explain your inferiority complex and need for ego boosting that no one will give you but yourself.

That is fine, I wipe it all away.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 08:52 PM
You must have been severely neglected as a child which would explain your inferiority complex and need for ego boosting that no one will give you but yourself.

That is fine, I wipe it all away.^ad hominem

Seriously.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 08:55 PM
Will you forgive me?

Yes, you are forgiven.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 08:56 PM
Yes, you are forgiven.Didn't ask for forgiveness.

Seriously.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 08:57 PM
I asked for forgiveness. Thank you!

You are welcome.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 08:58 PM
You are welcome.Didn't ask for forgiveness.

You're coming across as deranged.

Seriously.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 08:59 PM
Didn't ask for forgiveness.

Seriously.

Yes, you did, many times.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 08:59 PM
Yes, you did, many times.Didn't ask for forgiveness.

Seriously.

Why can't you just answer these simple questions?

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 09:03 PM

Seriously.

You did ask and you don't realize it.

That is fine too.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 09:04 PM
You did ask and you don't realize it.

That is fine too.Didn't ask for forgiveness.

Seriously.

Just try it. See what happens.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 09:08 PM

Seriously.

You asked, it was freely given you.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 09:10 PM
You asked, it was freely given you.This is what I asked:

Seriously.