PDA

View Full Version : Impossible~~~~~

Avante
09-09-2014, 11:44 AM
I believe it's impossible for me to have a thread without....

ChumpWhatever
DJWHOCARES
Blake
ClipperFaggot

...not in it.

Add...

A day without reading.....TROLLS

Watch this!

As we wait.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgIw51zmiy8

johnsmith
09-09-2014, 11:47 AM

ChumpWhatever
DJWHOCARES
Blake
ClipperFaggot

...not in it.

Add...

Watch this!

As we wait.....

How did you do on the bets this past weekend? Win any money?

I'm thinking about switching to a bookie and starting to really bet games again....honestly, I'm just going to take whomever the cowboys are playing against and then denver to cover over and over again.

Avante
09-09-2014, 11:50 AM
How did you do on the bets this past weekend? Win any money?

I'm thinking about switching to a bookie and starting to really bet games again....honestly, I'm just going to take whomever the cowboys are playing against and then denver to cover over and over again.

The Jets/Steelers let me down.

Play...Denver/Niners/Indy/Seattle/Cinncy each and every week, rigt now 3-0-2. The last two years 110-64.

Play 110 to win 100 the first half, the second half 220 to win 200. All those teams did better in the second half.

johnsmith
09-09-2014, 11:56 AM
The Jets/Steelers let me down.

Play...Denver/Niners/Indy/Seattle/Cinncy each and every week, rigt now 3-0-2. The last two years 110-64.

Play 110 to win 100 the first half, the second half 220 to win 200. All those teams did better in the second half.

I really think the cowboys are going to struggle this season though...betting against them seems like about a 75% type of a thing.

I haven't bet on games in a few years though so I'm going to be pretty conservative. I like what you have there, it's certainly intriguing.

Avante
09-09-2014, 12:17 PM
I really think the cowboys are going to struggle this season though...betting against them seems like about a 75% type of a thing.

I haven't bet on games in a few years though so I'm going to be pretty conservative. I like what you have there, it's certainly intriguing.

If you'd played against the Cowboys the last two seasons.....17-15. So they were already weak ATS. I think ya got something there. As a HF...3-9...last two seasons.

That system of mine will work.

Avante
09-09-2014, 02:22 PM
This thread my friends is how you deal with the dummies/riff raff.

DJR210
09-09-2014, 03:43 PM
Avante, I would like to commend you for your work with xmas1997. The way you put him in his place over his obsession with trolls was one of the better moments of The Club's recent history.

Avante
09-09-2014, 04:52 PM
Avante, I would like to commend you for your work with xmas1997. The way you put him in his place over his obsession with trolls was one of the better moments of The Club's recent history.

We all have fun here, the joust/fake conflict/fake turmoil. Anyone clicking off and is "really" effected by this silliness shouldn't do this. I get .....exactly....what I signed up for....exactly. Then we see a few who don't understand this bullshit, they think it's actually important. That's where my friend xmas is at now and I hate to see it. He really thinks that was a real body slam.

I like xmas and want him to cool his troll obsession, it is looking really bad now. I don't like my friends in that spot.

Oh yeah, fuck you:toast

ohmwrecker
09-09-2014, 04:55 PM

:wakeup

DJR210
09-09-2014, 05:20 PM
We all have fun here, the joust/fake conflict/fake turmoil. Anyone clicking off and is "really" effected by this silliness shouldn't do this. I get .....exactly....what I signed up for....exactly. Then we see a few who don't understand this bullshit, they think it's actually important. That's where my friend xmas is at now and I hate to see it. He really thinks that was a real body slam.

I like xmas and want him to cool his troll obsession, it is looking really bad now. I don't like my friends in that spot.

Oh yeah, fuck you:toast

:toast old faggot

Blake
09-09-2014, 05:22 PM
If you'd played against the Cowboys the last two seasons.....17-15. So they were already weak ATS. I think ya got something there. As a HF...3-9...last two seasons.

That system of mine will work.

except that it's documented in the nfl forum that your picks went 0-3 this past week and down $330.

Blake
09-09-2014, 05:23 PM

ChumpWhatever
DJWHOCARES
Blake
ClipperFaggot

...not in it.

Add...

Watch this!

As we wait.....

it's possible. But if you're gonna bend over and ask to be kicked in the ass, I'll oblige most every time.

Aztecfan03
09-09-2014, 05:38 PM

ChumpWhatever
DJWHOCARES
Blake
ClipperFaggot

...not in it.

Add...

Watch this!

As we wait.....

Fail.

Avante
09-10-2014, 10:50 AM
except that it's documented in the nfl forum that your picks went 0-3 this past week and down $330.

And only a rookie puts much in week one.

Avante
09-10-2014, 10:51 AM
it's possible. But if you're gonna bend over and ask to be kicked in the ass, I'll oblige most every time.

I think it was more about showing everyone how badly you are totally owned. You belong to me and it's real obvious.

Avante
09-10-2014, 10:52 AM
Fail.

Did I say it was impossible? Well as we see ....it is.

Buddy Mignon
09-10-2014, 10:54 AM

ChumpWhatever
DJWHOCARES
Blake
ClipperFaggot

...not in it.

Add...

Watch this!

As we wait.....

Spurfan Paparazzi. .. that's all.

Blake
09-10-2014, 11:50 AM
I think it was more about showing everyone how badly you are totally owned. You belong to me and it's real obvious.

Lol completely wrong.

Now go start yet another thread like this whining about me some more.

Go.

Aztecfan03
09-10-2014, 03:22 PM
Did I say it was impossible? Well as we see ....it is.

You said it was impossible to have a thread without them not in it. When you cancel out the double negative (without and not) it means it is impossible to have a thread with them in it. That is clearly not the case

Blake
09-10-2014, 03:39 PM
You said it was impossible to have a thread without them not in it. When you cancel out the double negative (without and not) it means it is impossible to have a thread with them in it. That is clearly not the case

Lol

Avante
09-10-2014, 04:26 PM
Lol completely wrong.

Now go start yet another thread like this whining about me some more.

Go.

Hurts to be totally owned doesn't it? I've owned you every since I've been it and it was easy to do,

Avante
09-10-2014, 04:27 PM

It could have been titled anything, wherever I go they follow, that was the point and as we see .....yep!