PDA

View Full Version : When do single game tickets go on sale?

Beaverfuzz
09-09-2014, 05:52 PM
Making my first trip to San Antonio this year and am anxiously awaiting word on when single game tickets go on sale. I've seen many other teams release their tickets but nothing from the Spurs as of yet. Help a white boy out!

:lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2:

MI21
09-09-2014, 08:25 PM
I'm in the same boat, I emailed the Spurs and they said late September.

The re-sale tickets are available at the moment though.. not much to choose from though.

Beaverfuzz
09-09-2014, 11:19 PM
Re-sale tickets are out of this world, worse than Laker tickets. Thanks for the response.

LongtimeSpursFan
09-09-2014, 11:37 PM
Which game were you looking at? I have season tickets and cannot make all games so I sell the rest.

MI21
09-09-2014, 11:47 PM
Re-sale tickets are out of this world, worse than Laker tickets. Thanks for the response.

I know right. I managed to get tickets 12 rows from the court for a Clippers home game for $99 each - here I am thinking oh yeah, Spurs tickets will probably be even cheaper.. nope, not even close!

I actually can't believe how crappy the process is for buying Spurs tickets. I have emailed them and never get an exact date or anything like that on when tickets go on sale and I thought that would have some sort of program set up to assist international fans, but nothing. Pretty shoddy, tbh.

Beaverfuzz
09-10-2014, 12:50 PM
I know right. I managed to get tickets 12 rows from the court for a Clippers home game for $99 each - here I am thinking oh yeah, Spurs tickets will probably be even cheaper.. nope, not even close!

I actually can't believe how crappy the process is for buying Spurs tickets. I have emailed them and never get an exact date or anything like that on when tickets go on sale and I thought that would have some sort of program set up to assist international fans, but nothing. Pretty shoddy, tbh.

Yep, even some of the teams that haven't released tickets yet for whatever reason have a listed date on when tickets will be on sale. Spurs....nothing.

Beaverfuzz
09-10-2014, 12:51 PM
Which game were you looking at? I have season tickets and cannot make all games so I sell the rest.

It's the Laker game on Dec 12th.

LongtimeSpursFan
09-11-2014, 12:39 AM
It's the Laker game on Dec 12th.

Season ticket holders also get opportunity to purchase before general public. If you like I can get those for you if you want good seats.

Biernutz
09-11-2014, 12:50 AM
The Spurs try to move their tickets before the season ticket holders can put them up for sale.
Like a post said earlier we wont get our "credit card" till the end of the month then we can start
to sell unwanted tickets. I will put up my Indy game on the Wed. night before Thanksgiving. Also
the Timber wolfs game on Dec 6

MI21
09-11-2014, 01:46 AM
Season ticket holders also get opportunity to purchase before general public. If you like I can get those for you if you want good seats.

Hi mate, I did send you PM but you may not have seen.

I'm chasing tickets for the Knicks game Dec 10, is there any assistance you can offer. I'll pay a premium for sure... plus, I'm reliable I've been on SpursTalk since day 1 :)

LongtimeSpursFan
09-11-2014, 02:35 PM

I'm chasing tickets for the Knicks game Dec 10, is there any assistance you can offer. I'll pay a premium for sure... plus, I'm reliable I've been on SpursTalk since day 1 :)

Sure. Tickets for regular season to on sale early October. When they come out Ill let you know (or remind me). Also let me know what area you'd like to sit as tickets go pretty quickly.

MI21
09-11-2014, 07:59 PM
Sure. Tickets for regular season to on sale early October. When they come out Ill let you know (or remind me). Also let me know what area you'd like to sit as tickets go pretty quickly.

SpursTalk = so fuckin' classy :cry

Thanks mate.

Beaverfuzz
09-11-2014, 09:13 PM

I'll send you a PM. Would love some great seats since it's my first real trip to Texas ever (a stop through at DFW both ways doesn't count).

Mel_13
09-12-2014, 10:57 AM

You've gotten good advice in this thread, but I'll add my two cents.

The prices for the Laker game will probably remain above nominal gate prices unless Kobe's season ends early, so securing tickets early at a premium is not a bad idea. Especially since you're traveling so far.

The Knick game, on the other hand, is just an early season game on a Wednesday night against a mediocre Eastern Conference team. It's the sort of game that has typically sold at a discount on the secondary markets as the day of the game approaches. The prices on Stubhub and the team's resale site are about as high as they're likely to get right now for a couple of reasons. Individual ticket sales haven't begun, and season ticket holders don't have access to their tickets. That will change soon and inventory will increase. Bottom line, I wouldn't pay more than face value for the Knick game.

Here's the pricing map so you can see the gate prices to most games. The Spurs employ dynamic pricing, so many games will cost more.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/tickets/2014new-pricing

You also can sign up for e-mails from the Spurs, or connect via facebook or twitter, and they'll send you a password for the presale that will be held a few days before general ticket sales begin.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/enews/signup.html

MI21
09-12-2014, 08:34 PM
You've gotten good advice in this thread, but I'll add my two cents.

The prices for the Laker game will probably remain above nominal gate prices until Kobe's season ends early, so securing tickets early at a premium is not a bad idea. Especially since you're traveling so far.

The Knick game, on the other hand, is just an early season game on a Wednesday night against a mediocre Eastern Conference team. It's the sort of game that has typically sold at a discount on the secondary markets as the day of the game approaches. The prices on Stubhub and the team's resale site are about as high as they're likely to get right now for a couple of reasons. Individual ticket sales haven't begun, and season ticket holders don't have access to their tickets. That will change soon and inventory will increase. Bottom line, I wouldn't pay more than face value for the Knick game.

Here's the pricing map so you can see the gate prices to most games. The Spurs employ dynamic pricing, so many games will cost more.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/tickets/2014new-pricing

You also can sign up for e-mails from the Spurs, or connect via facebook or twitter, and they'll send you a password for the presale that will be held a few days before general ticket sales begin.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/enews/signup.html

Fixed it for you :)

Thanks for the advice, I'll follow it for the Knicks game. Wasn't aware of the pre-sale stuff because obviously as a member of SpursTalk, I don't sign up for Spurs newletters etc as my information all comes from here and Twitter.

Thanks for the help mate.

Beaverfuzz
09-15-2014, 10:34 AM
Thanks for the link Mel about the pre-sale link...we'll see what we can get! Already picked up tickets for the Spurs/Blazers in Portland...you may see me on tv behind the announcers for the Wednesday Feb game! :) :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2:

hsxvvd
09-15-2014, 04:24 PM
I'm in the same boat, I emailed the Spurs and they said late September.

The re-sale tickets are available at the moment though.. not much to choose from though.

Did it last year, and the Spurs game (v. Phoenix) was more expensive than the Dallas and @Houston games I went to and the seats were worse. Price we pay to see the best team in the league at home I guess.

Must do trip for any international fan... made winning it last year soooo much more special.

I'd try and get really good seats on the road to get your autographs etc. But I know in both Dallas and Houston if you get there earlier enough, they let you go down to the tunnel to get autographs.

I looked into doing it AGAIN this year, I was wanting to do a road trip around Detroit, Cleveland, Indiana, Chicago, but the schedule didn't allow for it within school holidays etc.

MI21
09-15-2014, 07:31 PM
Did it last year, and the Spurs game (v. Phoenix) was more expensive than the Dallas and @Houston games I went to and the seats were worse. Price we pay to see the best team in the league at home I guess.

Must do trip for any international fan... made winning it last year soooo much more special.

I'd try and get really good seats on the road to get your autographs etc. But I know in both Dallas and Houston if you get there earlier enough, they let you go down to the tunnel to get autographs.

I looked into doing it AGAIN this year, I was wanting to do a road trip around Detroit, Cleveland, Indiana, Chicago, but the schedule didn't allow for it within school holidays etc.

Thanks for that mate, appreciated.

If you don't mind my asking, where did you sit for the games at AT&T and what price range did you pay?

hsxvvd
09-16-2014, 03:59 AM

If you don't mind my asking, where did you sit for the games at AT&T and what price range did you pay?

I was in Section 121 row 25 seat 7. I bought the ticket around this time last year and paid $208.

It was a good seat, centre court and mid level, basically the same view you'd get on TV, which is what I was wanting. Now when I'm watching on TV, I'm like... yep, that's where I was sitting.

That said, if I went again I dig a bit deeper and pay for a seat closer to the court. Just before I flew out in April though, I could have bought a really good ticket, a few rows from the court baseline or behind the spurs bench for the same price, because I was only looking to buy the 1 ticket some good seats came up for sale.

In Dallas and Houston I was row F on the baseline which was really close to the court and awesome. I even had mates texting me screen shots from League Pass while I was at the game with me in the background with my Aussie flag... and was fun watching the replays when I got home and seeing me sitting there a few rows back. It also meant I was able to get autographs from everyone but Timmy, Kawhi and Tony.

It's a great experience. After Phoenix jumped out to an early double digit lead, I was worried I'd never really get to feel the home crowd atmosphere, but when Kawhi went into Beast Mode and the Spurs stormed back into the game in the 2nd half... the crowd was just nuts and I just sat in awe... in fact, as embarrassing as it might be... after Kawhi stole and dunked the ball to give the Spurs the lead... I got a blood nose! :lol

Beaverfuzz
09-16-2014, 12:34 PM
I got an email from Jose "Joe" from the Spurs yesterday and he's willing to go the extra mile to get me some good seats. JReyes at attcenter.com is his email address, removing the direct link for the spam bots.

Mel_13
09-16-2014, 01:58 PM
I got an email from Jose "Joe" from the Spurs yesterday and he's willing to go the extra mile to get me some good seats. JReyes at attcenter.com is his email address, removing the direct link for the spam bots.

That's good stuff.

Mel_13
09-16-2014, 02:11 PM
Just received an e-mail about the pre-sale for season ticket holders. A couple of changes from previous years. The sale will take place on Sep 23rd and 24th, with the first day for full season subscribers and the second day for partial plan holders. That distinction wasn't made in past years.

More to the point for those looking for tickets is this: It is important to stress that there will be no lower level tickets available due to the rise of new season tickets sold. That's a major change. I've always picked up some lower level tickets for a few games each year.

The E-news pre-sale is typically held about two days after the season ticket holder sale.

spurs10
09-16-2014, 04:31 PM
Just received an e-mail about the pre-sale for season ticket holders. A couple of changes from previous years. The sale will take place on Sep 23rd and 24th, with the first day for full season subscribers and the second day for partial plan holders. That distinction wasn't made in past years.

More to the point for those looking for tickets is this: It is important to stress that there will be no lower level tickets available due to the rise of new season tickets sold. That's a major change. I've always picked up some lower level tickets for a few games each year.

The E-news pre-sale is typically held about two days after the season ticket holder sale. Thanks Mel. My agent wrote me today with the news about the lower seats lack of availability. I was thinking he meant just for the opening game.

stewarth21
09-16-2014, 07:24 PM

How are you going with your tickets? If you can be patient wait until closer to the date and get them from stubhub. That's how I got all my Spurs tickets last season, prices where not bad at all.

Also sorry about Freo mate, good game tho.

MI21
09-16-2014, 07:59 PM

That's awesome - I might flick him an email myself then, maybe I'll say a friend of mine has dealt with you and found it a good experience blah blah blah. Thanks mate, the replies I had gotten from ATT center weren't great...

MI21
09-16-2014, 08:01 PM

The E-news pre-sale is typically held about two days after the season ticket holder sale.

Hmm ok, that doesn't sound good for my chances of getting a seat somewhere I want! Thanks for the heads up mate

MI21
09-16-2014, 08:06 PM
How are you going with your tickets? If you can be patient wait until closer to the date and get them from stubhub. That's how I got all my Spurs tickets last season, prices where not bad at all.

Also sorry about Freo mate, good game tho.

I haven't got my Spurs ones just yet mate. Where did you sit for your games and what did you pay?

Ahhh the Dockers, we were cooked man, to many injuries and just bloody awful luck. I'm supporting your boys from here on out!

Mel_13
09-16-2014, 09:40 PM
Hmm ok, that doesn't sound good for my chances of getting a seat somewhere I want! Thanks for the heads up mate

It doesn't look good for getting what you want in the pre-sale, but I still believe you'll be able to get very good seats at a decent price for the Knick game if you wait until close to the day of the game to buy your ticket(s).

stewarth21
09-16-2014, 10:42 PM
I haven't got my Spurs ones just yet mate. Where did you sit for your games and what did you pay?

Ahhh the Dockers, we were cooked man, to many injuries and just bloody awful luck. I'm supporting your boys from here on out!

I think you forgot who I support mate, the Demons wont be doing much from here LOL

My tix:
Spurs@Lakers $140 in Premier 2 - Premier is good at Staples, pri entry and seat service.
Spurs@Warriors $120 Upper row 1 - So so, but good being front row
Grizz@Spurs $360 second row behind visitors bench, really this was too close and dont get the best view of the game. Though was cool seeing ZBo up close and bought this from ticketmaster.com

Saw a couple non spurs games too, got 5th row middle at a Wizards game for just under $100.

MI21
09-16-2014, 10:56 PM
I think you forgot who I support mate, the Demons wont be doing much from here LOL

My tix:
Spurs@Lakers $140 in Premier 2 - Premier is good at Staples, pri entry and seat service.
Spurs@Warriors $120 Upper row 1 - So so, but good being front row
Grizz@Spurs $360 second row behind visitors bench, really this was too close and dont get the best view of the game. Though was cool seeing ZBo up close and bought this from ticketmaster.com

Saw a couple non spurs games too, got 5th row middle at a Wizards game for just under $100.

I could have sworn you were a Hawks fan but on reflection that might be MattyC. Haven't seen that guy around for so long.

Thanks for the advice, looks like I might wait it out for the Spurs v Knicks game.

MI21
09-16-2014, 10:57 PM
It doesn't look good for getting what you want in the pre-sale, but I still believe you'll be able to get very good seats at a decent price for the Knick game if you wait until close to the day of the game to buy your ticket(s).

Risky business but I might do what you are suggesting.

stewarth21
09-16-2014, 11:10 PM

https://www.stubhub.com/san-antonio-spurs-tickets/san-antonio-spurs-san-antonio-at-t-center-12-10-2014-9107466/

MI21
09-16-2014, 11:16 PM
https://www.stubhub.com/san-antonio-spurs-tickets/san-antonio-spurs-san-antonio-at-t-center-12-10-2014-9107466/

Where I want to sit is about $500 a ticket, I want to spend $300 max because I have to buy 2 tickets... I do not understand how a clipper game in that similar section can be $100 (puchased on stubhub already).

hsxvvd
09-17-2014, 05:55 AM
Where I want to sit is about $500 a ticket, I want to spend $300 max because I have to buy 2 tickets... I do not understand how a clipper game in that similar section can be $100 (puchased on stubhub already).

Because AT&T has 5 Championship Banners hanging from the rafters and a trophy cabinet full of Lazzas.

Mel_13
09-17-2014, 07:57 AM

If you're willing to spend $300 per ticket for the Knick game, you're going to wind up with great seats. Just have a little patience and monitor Stubhub and the team resale site. Pay attention to the total volume of tickets available as well as the prices for the sections you want. The total volume of tickets available is a good indicator of the market's direction and will provide you reassurance that you won't be left empty handed.

Also, as hsxvvd mentioned, center court seats about 20 rows up will give a much better view of the game than the courtside seats you're looking at now. Just something to consider.

I've gone to almost every home game since 2004 and sat everywhere from the nosebleeds to those courtside seats right next to the Spurs bench. Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

MI21
09-17-2014, 09:48 AM
Because AT&T has 5 Championship Banners hanging from the rafters and a trophy cabinet full of Lazzas.

:lobt: Fair call!

MI21
09-17-2014, 09:51 AM
If you're willing to spend $300 per ticket for the Knick game, you're going to wind up with great seats. Just have a little patience and monitor Stubhub and the team resale site. Pay attention to the total volume of tickets available as well as the prices for the sections you want. The total volume of tickets available is a good indicator of the market's direction and will provide you reassurance that you won't be left empty handed.

Also, as hsxvvd mentioned, center court seats about 20 rows up will give a much better view of the game than the courtside seats you're looking at now. Just something to consider.

I've gone to almost every home game since 2004 and sat everywhere from the nosebleeds to those courtside seats right next to the Spurs bench. Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

Thanks for the advice mate, really appreciate it. I just want to be in one of the premium sections as apparently you get earlier access to seats and more of a chance to get down and maybe meet a player or two prior to the game. I'm trying to organise something at the moment as one of my wife's friends from university is actually moving to San Antonio to be Patty Mills' personal physiotherapist, so that could be something that I can use to get an even better experience.

Might get in touch with via PM when I have some specific tickets I'm looking at buying, amazing to think you have been to that many games and yet here I am making a big deal out of a couple of regular season games!

Beaverfuzz
09-17-2014, 10:18 AM
Single tickets finally go on sale NEXT Friday (26th)

http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/140917_spurs_single_game_tickets

Spur|n|Austin
09-17-2014, 10:53 AM

:tu

Mel_13
09-17-2014, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the advice mate, really appreciate it. I just want to be in one of the premium sections as apparently you get earlier access to seats and more of a chance to get down and maybe meet a player or two prior to the game. I'm trying to organise something at the moment as one of my wife's friends from university is actually moving to San Antonio to be Patty Mills' personal physiotherapist, so that could be something that I can use to get an even better experience.

Might get in touch with via PM when I have some specific tickets I'm looking at buying, amazing to think you have been to that many games and yet here I am making a big deal out of a couple of regular season games!

That Patty connection looks promising. Good luck!

LongtimeSpursFan
09-17-2014, 04:53 PM

which means season tickrt holders will get opportunity on Wednesday September 24th

LakerHater
09-17-2014, 04:59 PM
which means season tickrt holders will get opportunity on Wednesday September 24th
opportunity for what?

Mel_13
09-17-2014, 05:07 PM

opportunity for what?

LongtimeSpursFan
09-17-2014, 05:11 PM
Unfortunately lower level tickets have become increasingly difficult past couple of years. I am also a group purchase holder and hopefully we can still purchase lower level tickets

Beaverfuzz
09-18-2014, 01:34 PM
There's always tickets available for the right price. The Spurs aren't stupid.

MI21
09-22-2014, 10:32 PM
Beaverfuzz, how did you go with the guy at ATT center? Jose Joe or whatever his name was.

Beaverfuzz
09-22-2014, 11:37 PM
Beaverfuzz, how did you go with the guy at ATT center? Jose Joe or whatever his name was.

Still getting back to me...I'll update on Thursday.

MI21
09-23-2014, 02:27 AM
Still getting back to me...I'll update on Thursday.

:tu

LongtimeSpursFan
09-23-2014, 10:08 AM
Wow. Upper level tickets for opening night start at $75 - $150

Mel_13
09-23-2014, 10:44 AM
Some info from today's presale:

1. Only upper level seats available for sale.

2. Tickets available for all games before the RRT.

3. Four price levels ranging from $11-52 for most games.

4. Seven games with premium pricing:

Oct 28 (Mavs): $70-150
Dec 12 (Lakers); $40-80
Dec 22 (Clippers): $50-80
Dec 25 (OKC): $50-80
Jan 23 (Lakers): $45-80
Jan 31 (Clippers): $50-80
Feb 6 (Heat): $25-75

MI21
09-24-2014, 11:09 AM

Dec 12 (Lakers); $40-80

Did they mention when lower levels will go on sale at all?

I've had someone from the Spurs offer me up "box" seats in section 10, $325 per ticket. I'm told that is quite a good price but amazingly, box seats in Australia and in USA mean two different things. In Australia, box seats genuinely come with food and alcohol, the Spurs man says they are just slightly larger and more comfortable seats.

I was hoping if I was going to spend that much I would be right near the bench..but I'm thinking they may be the tickets I'll just take to get it over and done with.

Anyone have any experience sitting in those types of seats?

Mel_13
09-24-2014, 12:58 PM
Did they mention when lower levels will go on sale at all?

I've had someone from the Spurs offer me up "box" seats in section 10, $325 per ticket. I'm told that is quite a good price but amazingly, box seats in Australia and in USA mean two different things. In Australia, box seats genuinely come with food and alcohol, the Spurs man says they are just slightly larger and more comfortable seats.

I was hoping if I was going to spend that much I would be right near the bench..but I'm thinking they may be the tickets I'll just take to get it over and done with.

Anyone have any experience sitting in those types of seats?

If they're what I think they are, then they're about the only type of seat I've never had for a Spurs game. They're not available for sale and never show up on the secondary market. They should also be great seats. There is a section of box seats between the charter level seats and the rest of the lower bowl. Boxes 9, 10, and 11 are directly above Section 6, which is the section directly behind the Spurs bench. RC Buford and other FO types sit in Box 9. I imagine that boxes 10 and 11 are also controlled by the team. The seats are very large and have a long table in front of them for drinks and food. I'm fairly certain that wait service is available from those seats. If not, you have access to the charter level concessions which are far superior to the concessions in the rest of the arena.

I have a pdf with a detailed seat map that goes down to individual seat level. Send me a PM with an email address if you want me to send you a copy. It could be very useful to have on hand for your talks with the sales rep.

In short, $325 would be a very good price for the seats I described. You just have to confirm what they are.

Oh, no word about when lower level will be available.

BOHOLANO#21
09-24-2014, 01:03 PM
Lower level seats are sold out unless you go to stubhub where the prices are jacked up!

Mel_13
09-24-2014, 01:09 PM
Lower level seats are sold out unless you go to stubhub where the prices are jacked up!

Sold out is not the same as not yet available for sale. At the very least, some single seats in the lower bowl are likely to be available when general ticket sales begin on Friday. Look at the seats available for the preseason games to see what I'm talking about.

Mel_13
09-25-2014, 10:15 AM
Presale link:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/o3ywzk?camefrom=EMCL_399060_18060975

robino2001
09-25-2014, 10:55 AM

Dec 12 (Lakers); $40-80

Those prices were for the STH's only... prices on the presale today were MUCH higher. For example, Dallas opener... seats a STH paid ~$35 for sold for $92 in the STH presale... are selling for $208 today. Take your list and almost double it for the general public.

Spurs also premium priced the Indiana and Sacramento games the days before and after Thanksgiving. Houston on the 28th is premium priced as well. The Clippers games are also priced differently with the Saturday game costing more than the Monday game. Dynamic pricing in FULL effect - wouldn't be shocked to see prices via Ticketmaster/the Spurs go up and down as the season goes on as it did last regular season and playoffs.

Mel_13
09-25-2014, 10:59 AM
Those prices were for the STH's only... prices on the presale today were MUCH higher. For example, Dallas opener... seats a STH paid ~$35 for sold for $92 in the STH presale... are selling for $208 today. Take your list and almost double it for the general public.

Spurs also premium priced the Indiana and Sacramento games the days before and after Thanksgiving. Houston on the 28th is premium priced as well. The Clippers games are also priced differently with the Saturday game costing more than the Monday game. Dynamic pricing in FULL effect - wouldn't be shocked to see prices via Ticketmaster/the Spurs go up and down as the season goes on as it did last regular season and playoffs.

No doubt that the Spurs are making every effort to cash in on the team's recent success. There have been several other changes beyond pricing that are clearly designed to maximize revenues.

Beaverfuzz
09-25-2014, 11:25 AM
Joe is working behind the scenes, says he'll probably have to buy back a season ticket holder's tickets who can't make the game for whatever reason.

Budkin
09-25-2014, 11:54 AM
Just got tickets to opening night in Section 225!

Bunch of good seats at good prices available here: http://www.vividseats.com/nba-basketball/san-antonio-spurs-tickets/spurs-10-28-1646961.html

intlspurshk
09-25-2014, 03:19 PM
I am also planning to travel from Asia to San Antonio in Feb / Mar 15 to see 1 to 2 SPURS game in person before TD retires. I checked the game against Heat on Feb 6 and it seems not many seats in section 101-128 are available. Will the single game tickets be sold out quickly? Any website for resale of SPURS single game ticket?

Besides, I don't drive and wonder whether there are any public transports from AT&T center to downtown still available after SPURS game end at night. If not, any recommendation for hotels near AT&T center which is within walking distance? I noted that there are hotels like Travelodge or Day Inn but the comments on these hotels are not too good.

Many thanks in advance.

illusioNtEk
09-25-2014, 03:32 PM
Great seats avail still get them before it's to late!!

MI21
09-25-2014, 06:53 PM
Great seats avail still get them before it's to late!!

Can't see them myself, every time I try to load up Spurs tickets on the website nothing comes up...

El_Mago
09-25-2014, 07:13 PM
I am also planning to travel from Asia to San Antonio in Feb / Mar 15 to see 1 to 2 SPURS game in person before TD retires. I checked the game against Heat on Feb 6 and it seems not many seats in section 101-128 are available. Will the single game tickets be sold out quickly? Any website for resale of SPURS single game ticket?

Besides, I don't drive and wonder whether there are any public transports from AT&T center to downtown still available after SPURS game end at night. If not, any recommendation for hotels near AT&T center which is within walking distance? I noted that there are hotels like Travelodge or Day Inn but the comments on these hotels are not too good.

Many thanks in advance.

I'm a season ticket holder. We got an email stating that lower level seats won't be available for purchase through the Spurs/Pre-sale.

However, if you're looking for a single game ticket, plenty of season ticket holders will be selling their tickets through ticket exchange or other ticket companies, such as stub-hub will too. Since you're looking for a single game ticket, the price on that may be cheaper if you find someone who is willing to unload it because they or someone else they got tickets with can't attend. As the season progresses, you will be able to find plenty.

In regards to transportation to and from the AT&T Center, it may be tough. You may have to call a cab after the game, but being precise as to where you will be waiting for it can be difficult, since the AT&T is a large place. Traffic may also be a concern, but it usually flows easily. Additionally, people may also steal your cab.

There are some places around the AT&T Center, but the reviews you have been coming across are more than likely correct. The area is not the best nor the safest.

manufan10
09-26-2014, 11:01 AM
Just got tickets for opening night! Cannot wait. First Spurs' game in 5 years!

intlspurshk
09-26-2014, 03:57 PM
Thank you very much for the tips. Really appreciated

Beaverfuzz
10-22-2014, 06:04 PM
Joe is making it work for me.

Question, Plaza Level Corner 126...what is the first row of seats?
Same with Charter Level 20...what is the first row of seats?

Spur|n|Austin
10-22-2014, 06:45 PM
Just got tickets to opening night in Section 225!

Bunch of good seats at good prices available here: http://www.vividseats.com/nba-basketball/san-antonio-spurs-tickets/spurs-10-28-1646961.html

About to scoop some in 225 also, do you know where the banners are exactly (left or right of sec 225)? Thanks

EDIT - Never mind I got it, it's a nice view directly to the left of us. I got 2 tickets in 226 in row 12. :flag:

Mel_13
10-22-2014, 10:16 PM
Joe is making it work for me.

Question, Plaza Level Corner 126...what is the first row of seats?
Same with Charter Level 20...what is the first row of seats?

Look at that seating map I sent.

HI-FI
10-22-2014, 10:37 PM
finally went to one game last year, had a good time so I'll go at least once this season if not more. i live a few hours away so have to make it more of an event.

Beaverfuzz
10-22-2014, 11:28 PM
Look at that seating map I sent.

Oh yeah, forgot I had it still in the email format. Thanks!

Budkin
10-23-2014, 01:58 PM
About to scoop some in 225 also, do you know where the banners are exactly (left or right of sec 225)? Thanks

EDIT - Never mind I got it, it's a nice view directly to the left of us. I got 2 tickets in 226 in row 12. :flag:

Awesome!

Budkin
10-23-2014, 01:59 PM
FYI I've got one extra ticket available in Section 225 Row 22. PM me if you're interested and I can give you the details.