PDA

View Full Version : Zoran Dragic discussing NBA deal with 4 interested: Heat, Spurs, Mavs, Magic.

ace3g
09-09-2014, 06:35 PM
Shams Charania @ShamsCharania
(https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania)RealGM Sources: With Oct. 5 deadline, Zoran Dragic discussing NBA deal with 4 interested: Heat, Spurs, Mavs, Magic. tinyurl.com/nxvhrsc (http://t.co/2LWc0xaPZJ)

Dex
09-09-2014, 06:37 PM
Now that the Heat don't come with the Lebron Bonus, Spurs have to be the top contender in that bunch. Mavs a distant second tbh.

Dex
09-09-2014, 06:38 PM
8tHfIi3HfYI

:stirpot:

cd98
09-09-2014, 06:38 PM
Foreigners like the Spurs because they know their skills are valued and that they will be given real opportunities to show them. I think they also like the Raptors for the same reason.

tmtcsc
09-09-2014, 06:41 PM
Foreigners like the Spurs because they know their skills are valued and that they will be given real opportunities to show them. I think they also like the Raptors for the same reason.

Yes, just ask Nando De Culo.

Chinook
09-09-2014, 06:47 PM
Doubt it unless they give him a long, non-guaranteed deal.

dabom
09-09-2014, 07:57 PM
Is he a PG?

ace3g
09-09-2014, 08:02 PM
Is he a PG?

listed at 6'5, more of a SG/SF

NickiRasgo
09-09-2014, 08:02 PM
I like it! Damn! He moves like Goran as well.

look_at_g_shred
09-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Does he play defense?

cd98
09-09-2014, 08:30 PM
Yes, just ask Nando De Culo.

It's all relative. He never sees the light of day on other rosters. Spurs gave him minutes, but he couldn't shoot.

exstatic
09-09-2014, 08:32 PM
[Aron, if you don't sign your QO, we're fucking moving on...]

dabom
09-09-2014, 08:36 PM
I would take him ove corey joseph.

benefactor
09-09-2014, 08:54 PM
I would take him ove corey joseph.
:lol...no. Spurs need Joseph now that Patty is going to be out.

They are two different players anyway.

dabom
09-09-2014, 08:58 PM
:lol...no. Spurs need Joseph now that Patty is going to be out.

They are two different players anyway.

We all know corey joseph's price is going to go higher and he won't get better.

spursparker9
09-09-2014, 09:02 PM
How old is he?

ace3g
09-09-2014, 09:02 PM
Born (https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&hs=lit&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&q=zoran+dragic+born&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDgxoHnxCXfq6-QXJRWq6pgZZYdrKVfkFqfkFOKpAqKs7Ps0rKL8r7m7ckIpQxX0 jgdAqz8S_NkHuvnRoBzBu0x0MAAAA&sa=X&ei=QrEPVNboEJLNggTZiID4DQ&ved=0CLIBEOgTKAEwFg): June 22, 1989 (age 25)

benefactor
09-09-2014, 09:04 PM
We all know corey joseph's price is going to go higher and he won't get better.
What part of they play different positions did not register?

spursparker9
09-09-2014, 09:07 PM
Heat, Spurs, Mavs, Magic....

Mavs will get the player, tbh

spurraider21
09-09-2014, 09:13 PM
:lol Daye and Ayres taking up precious roster spots

spursparker9
09-09-2014, 09:23 PM
:lol Daye and Ayres taking up precious roster spots

:lol

Both of them certainly make people forget about Bonner.

aintjustthem
09-09-2014, 09:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMspiCLnSpo at 1:34.

cd021
09-09-2014, 09:53 PM
:lol

Both of them certainly make people forget about Bonner.

Bonner is actually useful , in certain situations, and only making the vet. min.

dabom
09-09-2014, 09:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMspiCLnSpo at 1:34.

Good shit.

dabom
09-09-2014, 09:55 PM
Bonner is actually useful , in certain situations, and only making the vet. min.

Actually he isn't.

moisaenz
09-09-2014, 09:58 PM
He plays defense.

cd021
09-09-2014, 10:13 PM
Actually he isn't.

actually he is. When he started against OKC he forced Ibaka out of the paint.

dabom
09-09-2014, 10:20 PM
actually he is. When he started against OKC he forced Ibaka out of the paint.

We won because Pop put Kawhi on westbrook for long minutes not because bonner played 5 fucking minutes. lol Errors also helped us win too. :lol

cd021
09-09-2014, 10:34 PM
We won because Pop put Kawhi on westbrook for long minutes not because bonner played 5 fucking minutes. lol Errors also helped us win too. :lol

He averaged 15 mpg over the final 3 games. The Spurs were +15 in those 3 games when he was on the floor. He also shot 40% from 3pt in those games.

Pop went to him specifically to draw Ibaka out of the paint because Splitter and Duncan because of the lack of spacing with Ibaka patrolling the paint.

It also allowed Pop to keep Diaw coming off the bench without having to alter his rotations.

Green was more effective on Westbrook. I think Pop did because of the p&R with Westbrook and KD. The Spurs could switch the screens and not get burned by mismatches.

Chinook
09-09-2014, 10:37 PM

Westbrook pretty much destroyed Leonard for most of that game. Kawhi couldn't stop fouling him. Bonner absolutely owed Ibaka (and everyone else) on defense. Go back and watch the game.

dabom
09-09-2014, 10:39 PM
He averaged 15 mpg over the final 3 games. The Spurs were +15 in those 3 games when he was on the floor. He also shot 40% from 3pt in those games.

Pop went to him specifically to draw Ibaka out of the paint because Splitter and Duncan because of the lack of spacing with Ibaka patrolling the paint.

It also allowed Pop to keep Diaw coming off the bench without having to alter his rotations.

Green was more effective on Westbrook. I think Pop did because of the p&R with Westbrook and KD. The Spurs could switch the screens and not get burned by mismatches.

We should just have played him 30mpg if he was really effective. You just showed me plusminues stats? :lol
Please post his stats and not just uhhh 40percent from three. :lol
Pop put Kawhi on westbrook for games 5 and 6 and made him shoot shit for those last 2 games. :lol

Everyone knows what happens when you give bonner big minutes in the playoffs. :lmao

dabom
09-09-2014, 10:39 PM
Westbrook pretty much destroyed Leonard for most of that game. Kawhi couldn't stop fouling him. Bonner absolutely owed Ibaka (and everyone else) on defense. Go back and watch the game.

One dunk you stupid fuck. :lmao

Chinook
09-09-2014, 10:41 PM
One dunk you stupid fuck. :lmao

Your takes have been bottom-of-the-barrel since you started posting, but they've never been this bad.

dabom
09-09-2014, 10:43 PM
Your takes have been bottom-of-the-barrel since you started posting, but they've never been this bad.

Please go back and watch the games.

dabom
09-09-2014, 10:50 PM
" One of Gregg Popovich’s adjustments for Game 5 was shifting his best defender,Kawhi Leonard, onto Russell Westbrook and assigning Danny Green to Kevin Durant. The Spurs stayed with those matchups the majority of the first three quarters. The maneuver worked to some degree, in this way. Westbrook got up just 12 shots in 30:48 of playing time, though he still played well — 21 points on 6-of-12 shooting, seven assists, three steals, four rebounds.“I think I did OK,” Leonard said of guarding Westbrook. “We all did well as a group defensively, by just keeping a hand up and forcing difficult shots for everyone. Everyone was there with a hard edge and just playing the game with aggression and being physical.” "

This is all after game 4 at okc where westbrook blew up for 40 points 10 assist 5 steals and 5 rebounds and 3 turnover. :lmao
Ya tripping.

Chinook
09-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Please go back and watch the games.

Don't have to. I actually charted the whole thing in a thread during the series. Unlike you, I didn't just say "One dunk you stupid fuck." I actually quantified the performances. Out of the three main Westbrook defenders (Leonard, Green and Parker), Kawhi allowed the highest PPP. Even Beli did better (in a too-small sample size). The main reason for that is that Kawhi fouled Russ eight times, compared to Green and Parker each only fouling him three times.

Ibaka shot 2/8 against Bonner over the final two games of the series.

dabom
09-09-2014, 10:52 PM
Don't have to. I actually charted the whole thing in a thread during the series. Unlike you, I didn't just say "One dunk you stupid fuck." I actually quantified the performances. Out of the three main Westbrook defenders (Leonard, Green and Parker), Kawhi allowed the highest PPP. Even Beli did better (in a too-small sample size). The main reason for that is that Kawhi fouled Russ eight times, compared to Green and Parker each only fouling him three times.

Please go back and watch the fucking games.
You fail to realize that opponent points allowed is just a small portion of the entire fucking game. :lmao

spursparker9
09-09-2014, 10:54 PM
It is a fact that Abaka shot poorly against Bonner, but it was mostly Abaka himself rushing/not getting into a rhythm and missing shots.

TBH

Chinook
09-09-2014, 10:56 PM
You fail to realize that opponent points allowed is just a small portion of the entire fucking game. :lmao

It's not. What you fail to realize is that Parker and Green actually dominated Westbrook defensively in Game 4. Russ scored most of his points in garbage time.

You look like a fool. First, you think Splitter is just a product of the system, then you think that Kawhi shut down Westbrook. You don't even know why Pop made the switch, do you?

Chinook
09-09-2014, 10:57 PM
It is a fact that Abaka shot poorly against Bonner, but it was mostly Abaka himself rushing/not getting into a rhythm and missing shots.

TBH

That's part of it for sure. It's more than Ibaka thought he had a mismatch against Bonner and tried to exploit it. But Matt's actually a really sound defender, so Ibaka just threw possessions away.

dabom
09-09-2014, 10:58 PM
That's part of it for sure. It's more than Ibaka thought he had a mismatch against Bonner and tried to exploit it. But Matt's actually a really sound defender, so Ibaka just threw possessions away.

Next you're going to say he is a good rebounder too. :lmao

dabom
09-09-2014, 10:59 PM
It's not. What you fail to realize is that Parker and Green actually dominated Westbrook defensively in Game 4. Russ scored most of his points in garbage time.

You look like a fool. First, you think Splitter is just a product of the system, then you think that Kawhi shut down Westbrook. You don't even know why Pop made the switch, do you?

I can't read your shit anymore. It's all junk.

Chinook
09-09-2014, 11:04 PM

Yep. An absolutely terrible poster. I can't believe you tried to make an appearance on here bring this level of bad takes. You don't even watch games.

dabom
09-09-2014, 11:05 PM
Yep. An absolutely terrible poster. I can't believe you tried to make an appearance on here bring this level of bad takes. You don't even watch games.

:lmao

Chinook
09-09-2014, 11:17 PM
:lmao

It's probably because you're too busy laughing things you don't understand.

C'mon, bro. Why did Pop make the switch of Leonard onto Westbrook? What piece of evidence do you have that supports that Leonard was a markedly better defender on Russ besides the dunk numbers? Who do you think is most responsible for preventing dunks?

Slutter McGee
09-09-2014, 11:24 PM

I really don't post that much here, but you have to be one of the dumbest mother fuckers I have ever seen. I seriously think you have the Intelligent Quotient of my right nut sack. Maybe.

Fucking disagree with Chinook all you want, but telling him to watch the fucking games? Seriously, I don't know how anybody could more clear than you did that you are one stupid fucktard. Not that he needs me to defend him. Like I said, you just made it clear how utterly retarded you are. I just wanted to chime in.

Slutter McGee

99 Problems
09-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Actually he isn't.

Red Mamba = Champion

cd021
09-09-2014, 11:32 PM
We should just have played him 30mpg if he was really effective. You just showed me plusminues stats? :lol
Please post his stats and not just uhhh 40percent from three. :lol
Pop put Kawhi on westbrook for games 5 and 6 and made him shoot shit for those last 2 games. :lol

Everyone knows what happens when you give bonner big minutes in the playoffs. :lmao

News flash, Westbrook always shoots like shit against the Spurs:lol bringing up his struggles against us in the WCF in games 5 and 6 and making it sound like Kawhi shut him down is just silly. Like Kawhi

over the past 3 seasons postseason included Westbrook has shot 41% of worse in 10 of the 22 meetings against the Spurs in each of those games he took at least 15 shots save for a 2-10 performance.

in 8 games in had at least 4 turnovers. Virtually all of those games had Green as his primary.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pgl_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id=westbru01&match=game&year_min=2012&year_max=2014&age_min=0&age_max=99&team_id=OKC&opp_id=SAS&is_playoffs=&round_id=&game_num_type=&game_num_min=&game_num_max=&game_month=&game_location=&game_result=&is_starter=&is_active=&is_hof=&pos_is_G=&pos_is_GF=&pos_is_F=&pos_is_FG=&pos_is_FC=&pos_is_C=&pos_is_CF=&c1stat=&c1comp=gt&c1val=&c2stat=&c2comp=gt&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&order_by=pts

Did you even read my last comment? Pop put Bonner in to force Ibaka out of the paint (which he clearly did) it allowed for Diaw to continue to come off the bench. His individual stats are relatively usesless. His job was to keep Ibaka out of the paint and knock down 3's when the opportunity presented itself. He did that.

dabom
09-09-2014, 11:34 PM
I really don't post that much here, but you have to be one of the dumbest mother fuckers I have ever seen. I seriously think you have the Intelligent Quotient of my right nut sack. Maybe.

Fucking disagree with Chinook all you want, but telling him to watch the fucking games? Seriously, I don't know how anybody could more clear than you did that you are one stupid fucktard. Not that he needs me to defend him. Like I said, you just made it clear how utterly retarded you are. I just wanted to chime in.

Slutter McGee

Suck his dick already.

cd021
09-09-2014, 11:35 PM

TBH

He underestimated Bonner and Ibaka isn't much of an offense presence beyond his jumper. Its not like he could score on Bonner consistently anyways, in the post, even if he didn't rush his shots.

cd021
09-09-2014, 11:39 PM

He charted the games. He clearly watched every possession of the game closely and your response is "watch the fucking games"

dabom
09-09-2014, 11:40 PM
News flash, Westbrook always shoots like shit against the Spurs:lol bringing up his struggles against us in the WCF in games 5 and 6 and making it sound like Kawhi shut him down is just silly. Like Kawhi

over the past 3 seasons postseason included Westbrook has shot 41% of worse in 10 of the 22 meetings against the Spurs in each of those games he took at least 15 shots save for a 2-10 performance.

in 8 games in had at least 4 turnovers. Virtually all of those games had Green as his primary.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pgl_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id=westbru01&match=game&year_min=2012&year_max=2014&age_min=0&age_max=99&team_id=OKC&opp_id=SAS&is_playoffs=&round_id=&game_num_type=&game_num_min=&game_num_max=&game_month=&game_location=&game_result=&is_starter=&is_active=&is_hof=&pos_is_G=&pos_is_GF=&pos_is_F=&pos_is_FG=&pos_is_FC=&pos_is_C=&pos_is_CF=&c1stat=&c1comp=gt&c1val=&c2stat=&c2comp=gt&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&order_by=pts

Did you even read my last comment? Pop put Bonner in to force Ibaka out of the paint (which he clearly did) it allowed for Diaw to continue to come off the bench. His individual stats are relatively usesless. His job was to keep Ibaka out of the paint and knock down 3's when the opportunity presented itself. He did that.

No one is saying shut down. OKC had momentum going into game 5 and everyone was scared we were going to get backdoor swept again and Pop decided to put Kawhi on westbrook. That single decision was so vital to us winning that series. :lobt2:we were going to win whether bonner was playing or not.

dabom
09-09-2014, 11:42 PM
He charted the games. He clearly watched every possession of the game closely and your response is "watch the fucking games"

He clearly missed why we won games 5 and 6.

dabom
09-09-2014, 11:42 PM
Red Mamba = Champion

:flag:

anakha
09-10-2014, 12:08 AM
I guess with the old man succumbing to dementia downstairs, dabom had taken up the role of 'ST idiot' in his place.

dabom
09-10-2014, 12:12 AM
I guess with the old man succumbing to dementia downstairs, dabom (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=47543) had taken up the role of 'ST idiot' in his place.

Who is this "old man" you speak of?

anakha
09-10-2014, 12:18 AM
Check out The Club.

cd021
09-10-2014, 12:28 AM
No one is saying shut down. OKC had momentum going into game 5 and everyone was scared we were going to get backdoor swept again and Pop decided to put Kawhi on westbrook. That single decision was so vital to us winning that series. :lobt2:we were going to win whether bonner was playing or not.

We won because Pop put Kawhi on westbrook for long minutes oo. :lol

Thats implying that Kawhi shut him down

Did you watch game 3 and game 4? Duncan and Splitter struggled to get clean looks at the basket with Ibaka lurking.

Splitter sets up within 5 feet of the basket, meaning that all Ibaka had to do was slide across the paint to challenge the shot.

the single reason, why we swung the series in our favor was because of pops decision to separate Duncan and Splitter.

Moving Bonner into the starting lineup forced Ibaka to choose between protecting the rim or covering a great 3pt shooter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3n2nmo3qvE

the 3:00 mark shows the Ibaka having to choose between protecting the rim and Bonner.

the 3:40 mark shows just how far out Ibaka had to roam when Bonner catches the ball outside of the paint.

I said this before, I believe that Pop put Leonard on Westbrook not because it was the best option but because of the p&r between KD and Westbrook.

The Spurs could switch it allowing Green and Leonard to return to their normal defensive assignments.

cd021
09-10-2014, 12:29 AM
He clearly missed why we won games 5 and 6.

or you have

eDizzle20
09-10-2014, 12:39 AM
How does a thread go from Zoran Dragic to some tangent about Matt Bonner?

Chinook
09-10-2014, 12:43 AM

Better than talking about Dragic anyway. No way he makes sense for the Spurs. Would rather have Hanga, and I don't want him over, either.

TheGreatYacht
09-10-2014, 02:51 AM
Looks like every sheep in this thread wants Dragic just because he's a European nobody and has a weird ass name. But they don't want Greg Monroe, Ray Allen, Shawn Marion, Pau Gasol, etc :lmao hipsters

Chinook
09-10-2014, 02:52 AM
Looks like every sheep in this thread wants Dragic just because he's a European nobody and has a weird ass name. But they don't want Greg Monroe, Ray Allen, Shawn Marion, Pau Gasol, etc :lmao hipsters

Bro, what are you looking at? Almost no one wants Dragic in this thread.

TheGreatYacht
09-10-2014, 02:58 AM
I guess with the old man succumbing to dementia downstairs, dabom (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=47543) had taken up the role of 'ST idiot' in his place.
You shouldn't talk. I swear to god I wonder sometimes if you have autism

TheGreatYacht
09-10-2014, 02:59 AM
Bro, what are you looking at? Almost no one wants Dragic in this thread.
Read page 1, page 2 was filled with arguments

Chinook
09-10-2014, 03:01 AM
Read page 1, page 2 was filled with arguments

I just did. Two posters wanted him. That's it. Everyone else either didn't want him or just didn't know who he was. Definitely, no one said they wanted him over Allen and all the players you mentioned.

Texas_Ranger
09-10-2014, 03:04 AM
I wouldnt mind him if he was a consistent shooter. He'd be the 3rd best perimiter defender after Kawhi and Danny... Could be even better than Danny.

TheGreatYacht
09-10-2014, 03:05 AM
I just did. Two posters wanted him. That's it. Everyone else either didn't want him or just didn't know who he was. Definitely, no one said they wanted him over Allen and all the players you mentioned.
Spur raider is saying Daye and Errors are taking up "precious" roster spots, so add him to this list... The same guy who said we already have enough SG's in the Allen thread

spurraider21
09-10-2014, 03:06 AM
Spur raider is saying Daye and Errors are taking up "precious" roster spots, so add him to this list... The same guy who said we already have enough SG's in the Allen thread
i've said that in basically every thread about every free agent. dont be using me for your argument

dabom
09-10-2014, 03:07 AM
:corn:

TheGreatYacht
09-10-2014, 03:09 AM
i've said that in basically every thread about every free agent. dont be using me for your argument
Oh really? :lol you said there was no talent in Hollins, you didint say Errors and Daye were taking up spots in the Allen thread neither. Keep on moving sheep

Chinook
09-10-2014, 03:11 AM
I wouldnt mind him if he was a consistent shooter. He'd be the 3rd best perimiter defender after Kawhi and Danny... Could be even better than Danny.

Obviously, I'm gonna assume your bias is why you made that last comment. However, you clearly have a better grasp on Zoran than most of us do. What's there to like about him? Would he be able to get minutes over Beli?

Chinook
09-10-2014, 03:13 AM

I obviously don't want Allen, so I can agree with SR21 there. It should also be noted that Dragic plays mostly SF from what I know. So I can definitely see people wanting a youngish but experienced backup to Kawhi over a fourth two-guard.

anakha
09-10-2014, 03:18 AM
You shouldn't talk. I swear to god I wonder sometimes if you have autism

:lmao owned by Pop
:lmao allies himself with known morons like kobyz
:lmao best shit talking he can do is country smack

TheGreatYacht
09-10-2014, 03:19 AM
I obviously don't want Allen, so I can agree with SR21 there. It should also be noted that Dragic plays mostly SF from what I know. So I can definitely see people wanting a youngish but experienced backup to Kawhi over a fourth two-guard.
I wouldn't mind having Dragic on the Spurs. But I'm sick of seeing threads with proven players that the Spurs are interested in, get rejected by the same hipsters. You know, the guys who make cases for dudes like Hanga, Bertans, Richards, and also made a case for De Colo when he first got here :lol

anakha
09-10-2014, 03:22 AM

:lol can't read a thread for shit

2 pro-Dragic posters = fuck, this whole thread is full of pro-Dragic sheep :lmao

TheGreatYacht
09-10-2014, 03:22 AM
:lmao owned by Pop
:lmao allies himself with known morons like kobyz
:lmao best shit talking he can do is country smack
:lmao championship or not, Pop still fucked up numerous times in Game 6 :lmao
:lmao you'd lick RC's nut sack if he'd let you :lmao
:lmao you don't post spurs related shit, you just talk shit to other people having arguments :lmao

Kamnik
09-10-2014, 03:23 AM
I wouldn't expect him to score a lot in the NBA but he is a very good defender.

He is strong and big enough to defend SFs although he is a natural SG.

anakha
09-10-2014, 03:25 AM
:lmao championship or not, Pop still fucked up numerous times in Game 6 :lmao
:lmao you'd lick RC's nut sack if he'd let you :lmao
:lmao you don't post spurs related shit, you just talk shit to other people having arguments :lmao

:lmao obviously doesn't read threads
:lmao calling out other posters when all he did was troll ST for a season
:lmao automatically assumes I'm a Popsucker because he doesn't know shit
:lmao still salty over getting owned by the coach she shit talked for a season

Chinook
09-10-2014, 03:26 AM
I wouldn't mind having Dragic on the Spurs. But I'm sick of seeing posters reject threads with proven players that the Spurs are interested in, get rejected by the same hipsters. You know, the guys who make cases for dudes like Hanga, Bertans, Richards, and also made a case for De Colo when he first got here :lol

Well, I think people will always make cases for draft picks coming over. For one thing, a lot of us try to follow those players, so they aren't really in the same boat as Dragic as far as unknown status goes. Also, I don't think it's a bad thing to want to fill your 13th-15th spots with young players on cheap, long-term deals instead of old ring-chasers or relatively proven journeymen (in a bad way). The team needs to continue to develop, after all. We're talking about player who won't be active for a lot of games, after all. I'd rather inactives be in Austin rather than in suits behind the bench.

I'll say this, though. De Colo is a better player than Dragic. So if you think Nando is a scrub, you probably want no part of Zoran.

Texas_Ranger
09-10-2014, 03:29 AM
Obviously, I'm gonna assume your bias is why you made that last comment. However, you clearly have a better grasp on Zoran than most of us do. What's there to like about him? Would he be able to get minutes over Beli?

I am not really bias, most of the time i don't like Slovenian players and complain about them but Zoran is a pretty good player.

My report on him would be:
+ great defensive player, both off and on ball... I think he's allowed to play more with hands on defense here in Europe but I am sure he'd adapt to the NBA rules.
+ good in fast breaks.
+ great energy guy, with him you're are sure that you will get 100% in an important game or in a preseason game.
+ team player. He won't force himself on offense and can be effective even if not scoring.

- Shooting. Just like his brother when he first got to the league. He can make 5 threes in a row and then not make another in the next 15 tries... I am sure Chip would make him better.
- Ball handling... He's good at it in fast breaks, but on a set up defense, he can still turn it over. But it's not as bad as Danny's.

Right now I don't think he could replace Marco, cause Marco is great for the Spurs offense with his shooting, but he's a lot better than him on defense. But I would't mind him to be the 12th guy. But I guess he'd want some playing time, and in Europe he can get it, so I doubt he'll even come to the NBA.

TheGreatYacht
09-10-2014, 03:36 AM
:lmao obviously doesn't read threads
:lmao calling out other posters when all he did was troll ST for a season
:lmao automatically assumes I'm a Popsucker because he doesn't know shit
:lmao still salty over getting owned by the coach she shit talked for a season
Yawn. Obvious troll is obvious. I'm not going to litter this thread with pointless arguments with a retard

Chinook
09-10-2014, 03:37 AM

I am not really bias, most of the time i don't like Slovenian players and complain about them but Zoran is a pretty good player.

+ great defensive player, both off and on ball... I think he's allowed to play more with hands on defense here in Europe but I am sure he'd adapt to the NBA rules.
+ good in fast breaks.
+ great energy guy, with him you're are sure that you will get 100% in an important game or in a preseason game.
+ team player. He won't force himself on offense and can be effective even if not scoring.

- Shooting. Just like his brother when he first got to the league. He can make 5 threes in a row and then not make another in the next 15 tries... I am sure Chip would make him better.
- Ball handling... He's good at it in fast breaks, but on a set up defense, he can still turn it over. But it's not as bad as Danny's.

Right now I don't think he could replace Marco, cause Marco is great for the Spurs offense with his shooting, but he's a lot better than him on defense. But I would't mind him to be the 12th guy. But I guess he'd want some playing time, and in Europe he can get it, so I doubt he'll even come to the NBA.

Thanks to both of you for the info. :toast

I'd be a lot warmer on him if he were a few years younger. It's very possible that a spot could open at the wing in 2015, and getting a really good player locked into a long-term deal would be nice. But his inability to shoot would just kill the Spurs' offense. He's also a little too small to play the three full-time in my opinion, and that's what the Spurs could really use right now. It would be different in 2015 if Anderson is the other wing.

We'll see how serious the Spurs are. With the MLE in hand, they should be able to land Zoran if they want to. I'll defer to their judgement if they pick him up. I just hope he improves half as much as his brother has.

anakha
09-10-2014, 03:40 AM
Lowe was discussing on his most recent podcast how difficult it can be to get people playing overseas to come over once they start getting sizeable contracts from their current teams and how Patrick Beverly was the exception because he was playing overseas but had not yet gotten a big contract in Europe.

Getting someone like Dragic would require both a role that is not a big departure from what he has with his current pro team and a contract that makes it worth coming over. The Spurs can offer the latter but not likely the former.

anakha
09-10-2014, 03:41 AM
Yawn. Obvious troll is obvious. I'm not going to litter this thread with pointless arguments with a retard

Starts the shittalking in the thread then slinks away. Typical.

TheGreatYacht
09-10-2014, 03:45 AM
Starts the shittalking in the thread then slinks away. Typical.
Oh I started shit talking on here?

I guess with the old man succumbing to dementia downstairs, dabom had taken up the role of 'ST idiot' in his place.
Just go to sleep, your troll is obvious

Chinook
09-10-2014, 03:52 AM
Lowe was discussing on his most recent podcast how difficult it can be to get people playing overseas to come over once they start getting sizeable contracts from their current teams and how Patrick Beverly was the exception because he was playing overseas but had not yet gotten a big contract in Europe.

Getting someone like Dragic would require both a role that is not a big departure from what he has with his current pro team and a contract that makes it worth coming over. The Spurs can offer the latter but not likely the former.

I sort of agree. I think it's really hard for NBA teams to pay overseas players what they're worth in the league because they are simply worth more in Europe. Like Rudy Fernandez was an NBA journeyman and was going to get paid like it in the States. But he is a star in Spain and got paid like it there. So it was an easy choice for him to return home. Lorbek was a star in Spain and got that kind of money, but he was a LLE guy at best in the NBA, and the Spurs weren't willing to give him Diaw's MLE money.

The only way NBA teams can get overseas talent is by overpaying for it, not in relation to the player's credentials overseas but in relation to their respective contribution in the league. Bogdanovic is not going to be an mMLE player in all likelihood, but that's what it took to get him on the Nets. The Rockets had to drop an MLE deal for their Greek player to even get him for a year.

I guess what I am trying to say is that NBA teams can get almost any Euro they want so long as they are willing to overpay enough to overcome the value the players have to their overseas teams and the players' pride. Obviously, some players just wouldn't come over, but most would, at least for a while.

anakha
09-10-2014, 03:53 AM
Oh I started shit talking on here?

Just go to sleep, your troll is obvious

Jumping to conclusions like a moron :lmao :lmao :lmao

I was referring to your shittalking of me.

With that impassioned defense, guess dabom's your new ally now since kobyz doesn't show up much anymore.

anakha
09-10-2014, 03:58 AM
I sort of agree. I think it's really hard for NBA teams to pay overseas players what they're worth in the league because they are simply worth more in Europe. Like Rudy Fernandez was an NBA journeyman and was going to get paid like it in the States. But he is a star in Spain and got paid like it there. So it was an easy choice for him to return home. Lorbek was a star in Spain and got that kind of money, but he was a LLE guy at best in the NBA, and the Spurs weren't willing to give him Diaw's MLE money.

The only way NBA teams can get overseas talent is by overpaying for it, not in relation to the player's credentials overseas but in relation to their respective contribution in the league. Bogdanovic is not going to be an mMLE player in all likelihood, but that's what it took to get him on the Nets. The Rockets had to drop an MLE deal for their Greek player to even get him for a year.

I guess what I am trying to say is that NBA teams can get almost any Euro they want so long as they are willing to overpay enough to overcome the value the players have to their overseas teams and the players' pride. Obviously, some players just wouldn't come over, but most would, at least for a while.

Another point Lowe was making on his podcast was that the teams looking to shore up their lineups with overseas players tend to be the teams with less than the MLE left to offer, since the cap space and MLE tend to get used on the stars and free agents who've already played in the NBA because they're known commodities.

Teams like Miami (the past few seasons) and Cleveland now would love to get some overseas players, but since they have so little to offer, the money ends up going to older vets and ring-chasers.

Chinook
09-10-2014, 04:04 AM
Another point Lowe was making on his podcast was that the teams looking to shore up their lineups with overseas players tend to be the teams with less than the MLE left to offer, since the cap space and MLE tend to get used on the stars and free agents who've already played in the NBA because they're known commodities.

Teams like Miami (the past few seasons) and Cleveland now would love to get some overseas players, but since they have so little to offer, the money ends up going to older vets and ring-chasers.

Yep. That's pretty much what I was thinking. It's not very often that teams are in a position like the Spurs where they just have an MLE lying around. Most teams either have major needs they target or are too bad to even want proven Euros (who aren't their own draft picks). That's why, on its face, it'll be cool for the Spurs to have hit the Euro market hard looking for some proven player who wanted to make the jump and was willing to sit a year. But as you said, it's not very likely that a Euro star would want to be a role-player or end-of-bench player, even on the Spurs. De Colo certainly hated it.

It's also something to consider that most good Euros have their rights owned by NBA teams already. So it's not like there are really that many elite youngish overseas players to choose from.

Kamnik
09-10-2014, 04:10 AM

+ good in fast breaks.

Good breakdown.

With some improvement to his shooting he could be a good rotation player in the NBA.

Also his brother Goran had bad shooting % when he can over and look at him now. 41% from 3pt land.

anakha
09-10-2014, 04:10 AM
Yep. That's pretty much what I was thinking. It's not very often that teams are in a position like the Spurs where they just have an MLE lying around. Most teams either have major needs they target or are too bad to even want proven Euros (who aren't their own draft picks). That's why, on its face, it'll be cool for the Spurs to have hit the Euro market hard looking for some proven player who wanted to make the jump and was willing to sit a year. But as you said, it's not very likely that a Euro star would want to be a role-player or end-of-bench player, even on the Spurs. De Colo certainly hated it.

It's also something to consider that most good Euros have their rights owned by NBA teams already. So it's not like there are really that many elite youngish overseas players to choose from.

Getting ahold of key Euros nowadays seems more and more dependent on trading for their rights then doing what the Spurs did with Splitter in waiting until he wasn't covered by the rookie scale.

Chinook
09-10-2014, 04:17 AM
Getting ahold of key Euros nowadays seems more and more dependent on trading for their rights then doing what the Spurs did with Splitter in waiting until he wasn't covered by the rookie scale.

Yeah. I think there are teams that might want to sign Ante Tomic after is dominated France a few days ago. But they can't even talk to him, because Utah owns his rights. I can't see the Jazz ever really wanting to bring him over, though. Some team would have to give them an asset if they wanted him. That kind of sucks.

I think the NBA should have something akin to the MLB's Rule 5 Draft (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_5_draft). Teams would only be able to protect their stashed players for so long before another team could put a claim on them. That claiming team would have to immediately sign the player to a deal, or the rights would revert back to the original team. Sure, that would force teams to sign players who might not be ready. But that's better than the system we have now.

anakha
09-10-2014, 04:27 AM
I think the NBA should have something akin to the MLB's Rule 5 Draft (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_5_draft). Teams would only be able to protect their stashed players for so long before another team could put a claim on them. That claiming team would have to immediately sign the player to a deal, or the rights would revert back to the original team. Sure, that would force teams to sign players who might not be ready. But that's better than the system we have now.

I'm in favor of a rule like this, but it has to be worded such that the claim would need to be something concrete (something like an actual offer sheet), otherwise this could be abused like how Morey used the 'poison pill' clause.

Chinook
09-10-2014, 04:34 AM
I'm in favor of a rule like this, but it has to be worded such that the claim would need to be something concrete (something like an actual offer sheet), otherwise this could be abused like how Morey used the 'poison pill' clause.

I was thinking a system like the MLB's current bidding system with Japanese players. Teams get to negotiate with the player, and if they succeed in coming to a deal, they get the player and pay the old team a fixed amount. The old system was teams bidding against each other for exclusive negotiating privileges and afterward having a short period to get a deal together before the player goes back to his old team. Either system would work, in my opinion.

Ice009
09-10-2014, 04:45 AM

If he can play defense, then I am very interested.

I'm mostly a defense first guy, and if he can also play SF too, then he's at least worth a look. Is Texas_Ranger over-exaggerating when he said he'd be the the 3rd best perimeter defender on the team? Is his defense at that level?

Also, since he's only 6'5" and more of a SG rather than a SF, would he be capable of checking some of the best SFs in the NBA for a few minutes a game?

How is he on offense? What are his strengths on that end of the court? How bad is his shooting?

anakha
09-10-2014, 04:49 AM
I was thinking a system like the MLB's current bidding system with Japanese players. Teams get to negotiate with the player, and if they succeed in coming to a deal, they get the player and pay the old team a fixed amount. The old system was teams bidding against each other for exclusive negotiating privileges and afterward having a short period to get a deal together before the player goes back to his old team. Either system would work, in my opinion.

Yeah, either system could work. The cap would need to be a factor in such a system in the NBA, otherwise the big-market teams could simply outspend everybody else.

100%duncan
09-10-2014, 05:12 AM
He's listed as an SF right? So we can get him, to backup Whi with Kyle. Drop Ayres and Daye. Get Baynes back. Chinook can this happen given that Baynes signs that QO shit?

Kamnik
09-10-2014, 05:15 AM
If he can play defense, then I am very interested.

I'm mostly a defense first guy, and if he can also play SF too, then he's at least worth a look. Is Texas_Ranger over-exaggerating when he said he'd be the the 3rd best perimeter defender on the team? Is his defense at that level?

Also, since he's only 6'5" and more of a SG rather than a SF, would he be capable of checking some of the best SFs in the NBA for a few minutes a game?

How is he on offense? What are his strengths on that end of the court? How bad is his shooting?

Texas Ranger gave a quote good breakdown regarding his strengths and weaknesses.

Yes, I think his defense could be on a very high level; he stopped Francisco Garcia and James Harden well in the past few days.. The more I think about it the more he seems Spurs material; Chip could make him a really good rotation player.

lurker23
09-10-2014, 05:22 AM

benefactor
09-10-2014, 05:38 AM
Wow...I go to bed and Chinook spills grey blood all over the thread.

smaka
09-10-2014, 05:44 AM
I wouldn't mind having him, personality wise, he would be great with the Spurs - team player, high energy guy, great for team chemistry. Can play both SG and SF. As some said before me, he is a great defender, but lacks consistent shooting. On a night when he is hot, he could shoot 3s 4/4, like he did in a game a couple of days ago, but his shot still isn't consistent enough to be a reliable shooter. But let's not forget who Chip Engelland is and what he's done for many Spurs players; I think he could help Zoran improve a lot. He is a hard working guy, so...

If any team lands him this season, I expect it to be Phoenix or Indiana, both for same reason - to keep/attract Goran. As for Phoenix, I don't know how Zoran could get any playing time, seeing how many SG and SFs they already have.

Ice009
09-10-2014, 06:45 AM
Texas Ranger gave a quote good breakdown regarding his strengths and weaknesses.

Yes, I think his defense could be on a very high level; he stopped Francisco Garcia and James Harden well in the past few days.. The more I think about it the more he seems Spurs material; Chip could make him a really good rotation player.

Yeah, sorry, I read that after I replied to your post. Thanks.

ace3g
09-10-2014, 06:57 AM

Welcome to the internet.

littlecoyotecoin
09-10-2014, 07:23 AM
Better than talking about Dragic anyway. No way he makes sense for the Spurs. Would rather have Hanga, and I don't want him over, either.

I would prefer Hanga, too, as he would provide a more diverse skill-set than this Dragic would seem to provide. Dragic would seem a poor man's Belinelli. We already have the real one. Hanga would provide more defense, althletic ability - slashing, shot blocking/rim protection, steals (although I read he gambles a little too much on them), fast-break/transition D. His shooting isn't horrible. I guess he's not coming over, but would be counted with you as being more interested in seeing him than this Dragic. Hanga would add more variety to the toolbox.

Kamnik
09-10-2014, 07:26 AM
Dragič and Bellinelli are not the same type of player really.

Dragič is a better defender, rebounder, stronger, can defend SFs...

Bellinelli is a better shooter and has better handles.

littlecoyotecoin
09-10-2014, 07:27 AM

Dragic? I didn't see defensive highlights, is he a good defender?

BG_Spurs_Fan
09-10-2014, 07:27 AM

Agree about Belli, but Dragic absolutely will not be able to defend SFs in the NBA. He'll also need to improve his 3pt shot to earn any significant time on the floor.

littlecoyotecoin
09-10-2014, 07:29 AM

I see I am a little late with my questions.

littlecoyotecoin
09-10-2014, 07:37 AM
I wouldn't mind having Dragic on the Spurs. But I'm sick of seeing threads with proven players that the Spurs are interested in, get rejected by the same hipsters. You know, the guys who make cases for dudes like Hanga, Bertans, Richards, and also made a case for De Colo when he first got here :lol

Who makes a case for Hanga? I think I am the only one that has mentioned him in the last 6 months, at all, and that's just optimism about getting someone with some of his athleticism at that position. I don't know if he can play in the NBA, but wouldn't mind him getting his shot before his window closes. But, there is definitely no ground swell of support or discussion of him. Now Bertans cock-gobbling? All over the place. But, you've over-stated your case, somewhat.

littlecoyotecoin
09-10-2014, 07:45 AM

+ good in fast breaks.

Thanks. He didn't strike me as a great defender on the reels I saw, but they're highlighting offense, of course. He looks much slower afoot than his brother, even a little plodding. His brother I just remember being much more lithe, smooth...effortless than the guy in these clips.

DrSteffo
09-10-2014, 08:05 AM
Zoran should go to the Suns...they have been talking about it for a while. They are into brothers and even twins and they seem to care only about guards for some strange reason.

littlecoyotecoin
09-10-2014, 08:07 AM
Re: shooting and handles, thus the "poor man" qualifier. I didn't think he was the defender he's being painted as. I will have to defer to the more educated opinions than mine.

Kamnik
09-10-2014, 08:19 AM
I would not copare Zoran to Goran too much.... Goran is an all-star calibre player who is good/great at everything (maybe outside of freethrows).

Zoran's best case scenario is a role player maybe as good/important as Belinelli, Danny Green...

DrSteffo
09-10-2014, 08:32 AM
I would not copare Zoran to Goran too much.... Goran is an all-star calibre player who is good/great at everything (maybe outside of freethrows).

Zoran's best case scenario is a role player maybe as good/important as Belinelli, Danny Green...

Agreed. The Sun fans see him as training help and want to keep their star happy.

littlecoyotecoin
09-10-2014, 08:56 AM

I know you're trying to downplay Zoran, but Belli was one our most important regular season players last year. He is an elite shooter, and handles the ball decently. Danny Green has become nearly indispensible. He is an elite defender, and a great shooter. Saying Zoran could achieve what they have, even in a best case scenario is either extremely high praise for Zoran, or maybe throwing those two under a smallish sized bus. I accept that he's no Goran. He doesn't look like him. So I wasn't comparing. I was contrasting. But, again, I will defer to you guys on his upsides. I have only watched some clips. I guess he will be an elite defender, that's where his strength lies?

From this high praise of his defense I am starting to believe that offensive players will be quaking in their high-tops, spreading the word:

"You don't mess with the Zoran."

wildchild
09-10-2014, 09:02 AM

I hope I'wrong but with Messina and Manu's age/injuries, maybe Bellinelli could have a predominant role because without Manu we need a SG who can dictate the flow of the offense. I've this strange feeling that for some bizarre reason someone on the coaching staff could think Belli is that guy...
Plus, we don't know if we can sign Danny next summer -a lot teams will want to sign an elite perimeter defender like him-, so it's a good thing if the Spurs test/prospect the international market for possible candidates.

spursparker9
09-10-2014, 09:07 AM
Tbh, the chances of Zoran coming to SA is really small.

Next player please.

DrSteffo
09-10-2014, 09:13 AM
Of course I would not expect Zoran to be as good as Danny Green. I see him as a 14-15th man, or not even that.

wildchild
09-10-2014, 09:41 AM

That thread was a great work.

I think dabom meant by his "one dunk" that Leonard did a great job because he didn't allow Westbrook get many looks in paint -his penetration killed us previous games- holding him to only 1/2 shots at the rim.
That defense should be appreciated, too.

DrSteffo
09-10-2014, 09:52 AM
That thread was a great work.

I think dabom meant by his "one dunk" that Leonard did a great job because he didn't allow Westbrook get many looks in paint -his penetration killed us previous games- holding him to only 1/2 shots at the rim.
That defense should be appreciated, too.

Get a room with that other guy and that other guy please. This thread is about Zoran Dragic.

Kamnik
09-10-2014, 09:54 AM
TBH, as much as I would love to see him on Spurs too he makes the most sense on the Suns.

They will get him cheap and most importantly it will decrease the price for Goran next year as he will not want to leave. (he is not too money hungry to start with)

The only problem is they are stacked at PG, SG and SF in the coming year. Now if they make a trade or two... that could change. Especially Bledsoe is on the way out one way or another.

wildchild
09-10-2014, 10:07 AM
Get a room with that other guy and that other guy please. This thread is about Zoran Dragic.

I already posted about Zoran (and why the Spurs'll continue to move forward in seeking new SG/SF international prospects)...

DrSteffo
09-10-2014, 10:34 AM
TBH, as much as I would love to see him on Spurs too he makes the most sense on the Suns.

They will get him cheap and most importantly it will decrease the price for Goran next year as he will not want to leave. (he is not too money hungry to start with). The only problem is they are stacked at PG, SG and SF in the coming year. Now if they make a trade or two... that could change. Especially Bledsoe is on the way out one way or another. Exactly. But maybe they realize they cannot have a team full of guards...or Zoran understands that he would get close to zero playing time.

mando6599
09-10-2014, 11:51 AM
He could be our lefty replacement for when Manu retires.

TheyCallMePro
09-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Watched Zoran Dragic play throughout the tournament. Not impressed. And the last thing the Spurs need is another guard. He's Nando De Colo but worse.

ceperez
09-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Sigh.... Goran Dragic is one of those mental slips that occassionaly hits the F.O. during draft day.

2008 NBA Draft... 45th pick by the Spurs traded for the 48th pick of the Suns (Malik Hairston).

I guess the Spurs went on Zombie mode after they had to draft George Hill in the 1st round after Ibaka and Batum were taken.

Chinook
09-10-2014, 02:07 PM
Eh, losing Dragic was fine. He hasn't really been good until recently (outside of that WCSF series against the Spurs). Blair ended up providing a good four years in SA, so that pick was worth it. The real faux pas was drafting Jack McClinton over Patty Mills the next year.

Ice009
09-10-2014, 09:57 PM
Eh, losing Dragic was fine. He hasn't really been good until recently (outside of that WCSF series against the Spurs). Blair ended up providing a good four years in SA, so that pick was worth it. The real faux pas was drafting Jack McClinton over Patty Mills the next year.

Yep, I actually wanted Patty Mills with that pick. I saw he was still on the board and knew about him as I saw him play with Australia. I thought he had incredible speed and looked like a very, very young Tony Parker. He really wasn't that much of a shooter back then and used his speed as his main strength. I wanted the Spurs to pick him. I thought that they could develop him like they did with Tony Parker and really help turn him into a much better player. No idea why they went with McClinton.

Also passing on Isaiah Thomas who was picked last in the draft is another miss IMO. I recall Pop joking/being upset about it after he went off against the Spurs for the 4th or 5th time in a regular season game us.

moisaenz
09-10-2014, 11:54 PM
The Spurs weren't going to pick dragic, the suns just traded so they could get him. About Zoran well he is not his brother, a small forward is of more urgency.

ace3g
09-21-2014, 01:35 PM
Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine
(https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine)Word out of Spain is that Zoran Dragic -- Goran's younger brother -- likely lands two-year NBA deal provided final hurdles cleared this week

(https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine)ESPN sources say Phoenix Suns have emerged as clear frontrunner to sign Zoran Dragic away from Unicaja Malaga in Spanish ACB

Dverde
09-21-2014, 03:21 PM
(https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine)Word out of Spain is that Zoran Dragic -- Goran's younger brother -- likely lands two-year NBA deal provided final hurdles cleared this week

(https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine)ESPN sources say Phoenix Suns have emerged as clear frontrunner to sign Zoran Dragic away from Unicaja Malaga in Spanish ACB

I think the Suns should only sign sibling combos from now on. They should trade for Brooke Lopez and sideshow Bob next.

Fireball
09-22-2014, 11:02 AM
Suns should bring over the second Plumlee as well ... then Barkleys head will explode when he tries his analysis of a Suns game

ace3g
09-24-2014, 10:22 PM
Let's see if the Bledsoe signing effects the Zoran situation, although they apparently still have money to go after him:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2938276012/4df275f9f8adebcedf867fb36d6dea49_bigger.png Brian WindhorstVerified account ‏@WindhorstESPN (https://twitter.com/WindhorstESPN)

With Bledsoe deal, Suns should have about $4.7M under salary cap. Leaves them enough to sign Zoran Dragic & help pay buyout with Malaga

wildchild
09-25-2014, 07:30 AM
Let's see if the Bledsoe signing effects the Zoran situation, although they apparently still have money to go after him:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2938276012/4df275f9f8adebcedf867fb36d6dea49_bigger.png Brian WindhorstVerified account ‏@WindhorstESPN (https://twitter.com/WindhorstESPN)

With Bledsoe deal, Suns should have about $4.7M under salary cap. Leaves them enough to sign Zoran Dragic & help pay buyout with Malaga

It sounds good, they should sign Zoran.
I like the euro Suns players, mabye they don't have great physical skills but have the heart and the knowledge of the fundamentals.
I think Bogdanovic won't come to NBA now, maybe the Suns want to have him play in Europe for another 1 or 2 years, he has shown last FIBA World Cup, he could be developing into a solid NBA player, a reallly good Goran-Bledsoe backup.

Ed Helicopter Jones
09-25-2014, 12:46 PM
The Suns are building a nice little team under the radar. Good for them if they get the Dragic double-team going.

ducks
09-25-2014, 12:51 PM
One source familiar w/deal says Zoran Dragic gets two-year pact worth $3.5 million from Suns, which helps cover Malaga buyout comfortably