PDA

View Full Version : US bases surround Russia, so how is Russia the threat?

cheguevara
09-10-2014, 12:49 AM
How is Russia the Threat if the US has military bases surrounding it and not vice-versa?

go ahead and spin that shit :lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BipqtSzCMAAJ0U-.jpg

cheguevara
09-10-2014, 12:51 AM
reminds me of something....

http://socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/iran_wants_war_look_how_close_the_put_their_countr y_to_our_military_bases.jpg

hater
09-10-2014, 07:35 PM
the interesting thing is even surrounded like a wounded dog, Russia still has the capability to bomb the entire planet back to the stone age.

Putin would probably do this if given no other option.

boutons_deux
09-10-2014, 07:37 PM
Ukraine’s Chief Says Most Russian Forces Gone, Vows More Local Powers

http://www.nationalmemo.com/ukraines-chief-says-russian-forces-gone-vows-local-powers/

pgardn
09-10-2014, 08:05 PM
the interesting thing is even surrounded like a wounded dog, Russia still has the capability to bomb the entire planet back to the stone age.

Putin would probably do this if given no other option.

So ultimately who needs bases when you have nukes.
Russia always has a card left.

cheguevara
09-10-2014, 08:40 PM
So ultimately who needs bases

an imperialistic state seeking domination

pgardn
09-10-2014, 10:20 PM
an imperialistic state seeking domination

Run.
Its Godzilla.

I fancy the US being the big dog at present. Of the big players, I trust the US the most.

I guess you got China, India, or Russia.

cheguevara
09-10-2014, 11:16 PM
Run.
Its Godzilla.

I fancy the US being the big dog at present. Of the big players, I trust the US the most.

I have no problem with this. As long as you are not one of those hypocrites that claim US wants to spread democracy and peace

given that the US has been the most brutal empire in history so far, I have my doubts China/India/Russia would top them.

TDMVPDPOY
09-11-2014, 01:56 AM
how much of US imperialistic policys are americans or controlled by zionists aka jews?

pgardn
09-11-2014, 02:30 PM
I have no problem with this. As long as you are not one of those hypocrites that claim US wants to spread democracy and peace

given that the US has been the most brutal empire in history so far, I have my doubts China/India/Russia would top them.

They have already topped us WITHIN their own countries you damn fruitbat.

cheguevara
09-12-2014, 12:24 AM
They have already topped us WITHIN their own countries you damn fruitbat.

:lol you are seriously comparing internal politics to involvement and killing of civilians in:
Cuba
Vietnam
Korea
Persian gulf
Somalia
Bosnia
Kosovo
Iran-Iraq
Panama
El Salvador
Lebanon
Egypt
Grenada
Honduras
Afghanistan
Iraq II
Lybia

:lol

z0sa
09-12-2014, 04:44 AM
You should first realize that Russian nuclear submarines surround our coast. People can consider this a "conspiracy theory" and I wouldn't blame them, but I feel that it is just too obvious not to do. We surround each other constantly with nuclear destruction. Which is why we aren't a threat. And neither is Russia. And neither is any other government which is seeking any kind of legitimacy.

First strike capability will soon enough be nullified anyway.. computers can shoot a bullet with a bullet. It's just who's going to admit they have the technology first.

Shastafarian
09-12-2014, 07:02 AM
:lol you are seriously comparing internal politics to involvement and killing of civilians in:
Cuba
Vietnam
Korea
Persian gulf
Somalia
Bosnia
Kosovo
Iran-Iraq
Panama
El Salvador
Lebanon
Egypt
Grenada
Honduras
Afghanistan
Iraq II
Lybia

Internal politics like the hundreds of thousands of political prisoners put into gulags? Or the likely countless political opponents simply killed? Do you really think the former USSR and later Russia hasn't killed millions of its own people. That's not counting all the wars and proxy wars the USSR and Russia have fought as well.

angrydude
09-12-2014, 12:20 PM
Run.
Its Godzilla.

Awe, yes. The old, "somebody is going to make money selling drugs, might as well be me" defense

Agloco
09-12-2014, 12:47 PM
Awe, yes. The old, "somebody is going to make money selling drugs, might as well be me" defense

Well, even you have to concede that the stakes are a bit higher than for those who peddle at the corner. Some nation is going to be top dog, it might as well be the US.

cheguevara
09-12-2014, 02:13 PM
Internal politics like the hundreds of thousands of political prisoners put into gulags? Or the likely countless political opponents simply killed? Do you really think the former USSR and later Russia hasn't killed millions of its own people. That's not counting all the wars and proxy wars the USSR and Russia have fought as well.

Another one missing the point. You cannot compare internal affairs with interventions and killings of foreign civilians.

I never mentioned slavery, civil war, genocide of American Indians and murder and imprisonment of countless opponents to the US government.

lets get back on topic...

angrydude
09-12-2014, 02:19 PM
Well, even you have to concede that the stakes are a bit higher than for those who peddle at the corner. Some nation is going to be top dog, it might as well be the US.

Well obviously you can't have peace without constant war.

cheguevara
09-12-2014, 02:24 PM

And there are different types of top dogs. US just happens to be the most brutal type

pgardn
09-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Cuba
Vietnam
Korea
Persian gulf
Somalia
Bosnia
Kosovo
Iran-Iraq
Panama
El Salvador
Lebanon
Egypt
Grenada
Honduras
Afghanistan
Iraq II
Lybia

What were the 3 countries I listed fcktard?
If you can massacre your own people, you think it would be a problem outside your own country dimwit?

pgardn
09-12-2014, 03:07 PM
And there are different types of top dogs. US just happens to be the most brutal type

Total and utter BS.

pgardn
09-12-2014, 03:10 PM
Another one missing the point. You cannot compare internal affairs with interventions and killings of foreign civilians.

I never mentioned slavery, civil war, genocide of American Indians and murder and imprisonment of countless opponents to the US government.

lets get back on topic...

Would you please tell me about Joseph Stalin.
And then get back to me with the numbers.
Shit for brains has no clue as to the history of other large countries I mentioned.

SnakeBoy
09-12-2014, 03:22 PM

Also known as Winner.

cheguevara
09-12-2014, 03:22 PM
Would you please tell me about Joseph Stalin.
And then get back to me with the numbers.
Shit for brains has no clue as to the history of other large countries I mentioned.

Again I take your stalin and raise american slavery and american indian genocide

back on topic....

pgardn
09-12-2014, 03:43 PM
Again I take your stalin and raise american slavery and american indian genocide

back on topic....

20 million people...

Starved. You got to be Fckn kidding. The US population during our most brutal war, the Civil War, was around 30 million. You have no sense of scale.

Are you aware that Russia had an internal struggle for power before this in which many people died? Are you aware of how many times people entering others territories completely slaughtered or vanquished domestic populations. Do you have any idea of the violent internal conflicts during the 1800s in China in which far more people were killed than in the American Civil war?

You don't read history. You concentrate on your anti American tirades and completely overlook the rest of the world. Do you think you would be typing anything like you are right now in China that was antigovernment? This conversation would not exist.

pgardn
09-12-2014, 03:45 PM
Also known as Winner.

Winner of what and for how long?

Shastafarian
09-12-2014, 03:57 PM
Another one missing the point.The point that it's peachy to kill millions of civilians as long as they reside in your arbitrary boundaries?

You cannot compare internal affairs with interventions and killings of foreign civilians.You can actually.

lets get back on topic...Which topic would you like to discuss? Russia's proxy wars or real invasions?

cheguevara
09-12-2014, 03:58 PM
20 million people...

Starved. You got to be Fckn kidding. The US population during our most brutal war, the Civil War, was around 30 million. You have no sense of scale.

Are you aware that Russia had an internal struggle for power before this in which many people died? Are you aware of how many times people entering others territories completely slaughtered or vanquished domestic populations. Do you have any idea of the violent internal conflicts during the 1800s in China in which far more people were killed than in the American Civil war?

You don't read history. You concentrate on your anti American tirades and completely overlook the rest of the world. Do you think you would be typing anything like you are right now in China that was antigovernment? This conversation would not exist.

like I said I am not talking about internal conflicts thus why I am not counting the millions of american indian slaughtered

back on topic...

pgardn
09-12-2014, 04:00 PM
What were the 3 countries I listed fcktard?
If you can massacre your own people, you think it would be a problem outside your own country dimwit?

SnakeBoy
09-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Winner of what and for how long?

The top dog spot. The foreseeable future.

pgardn
09-12-2014, 04:06 PM
like I said I am not talking about internal conflicts thus why I am not counting the millions of american indian slaughtered

back on topic...

Millions?

About 30,000 by the US, about 18,000 settlers died as well during about 40 Indian wars.

So you are off by more than a factor of 30X. No sense of scale whatsoever...

pgardn
09-12-2014, 04:07 PM
The top dog spot. The foreseeable future.

The foreseeable future...

That's comforting.

Agloco
09-17-2014, 09:07 AM
Well obviously you can't have peace without constant war.

Obviously....

Reality is a missing ingredient in your life.