PDA

View Full Version : TJ Lane Escapes From Ohio Prison

Kawhi
09-11-2014, 10:34 PM
"(CNN) - Convicted Ohio school shooter T.J. Lane, who is serving a life sentence for killing three fellow students at his high school in 2012, has escaped from prison, the Lima Police Department said Thursday evening.

Officers were searching the neighborhoods on the north end of the city, which is located about 90 miles northwest of Columbus.

"All available troopers from the Ohio State Highway Patrol have been joined by Allen County Sheriff's deputies and local area law enforcement in establishing a perimeter and searching the area," said Ohio Department of Public Safety Director John Born. "A Patrol helicopter with advanced infrared detection equipment has been deployed and is engaged in the search as well."

*Residents have been advised to lock their doors and stay inside.

The 19-year-old was last seen wearing an Allen Correctional Institution prison uniform.

He was one of two inmates who escaped from the facility. The other man was Clifford E Opperud, 45, originally from Carlisle.

On February 27, 2012, Lane walked into his the Chardon High School cafeteria with a .22-caliber gun and randomly started shooting. He fired 10 rounds.

Three students died, two others hospitalized and a third got nicked in the ear.

Chardon is a community of 5,100 people some 30 miles east of Cleveland.

Lane pleaded guilty last last year to three counts of aggravated murder, two counts of attempted aggravated murder and weapons-related charges.

He was sentenced to consecutive sentences of life without parole and additional sentences totaling 37 years.

Lane wore a white T-shirt to his sentencing with "killer" written across the front."
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/11/justice/ohio-school-shooter-escapes/

http://i.imgur.com/sM9CidJ.jpg

https://38.media.tumblr.com/b88e5bc27481122091feb7de9172c25c/tumblr_msihhuhkg01s9bix4o1_400.gif

RD2191
09-11-2014, 10:38 PM
White youth are fucking disgusting. Animals.

SnakeBoy
09-11-2014, 10:50 PM
Hopefully he gets put down during capture.

HI-FI
09-12-2014, 12:49 AM
Hopefully he gets put down during capture.

this. should've been executed already but better late than never.

SnakeBoy
09-12-2014, 01:15 AM
Slightly off topic but why are all police photos grainy as hell. It's like they put work into having really low quality pictures.

TDMVPDPOY
09-12-2014, 02:01 AM
Slightly off topic but why are all police photos grainy as hell. It's like they put work into having really low quality pictures.

like all govt agencies who love to rip the taxpayers of funds while spending jackshit to upgrade their infrastructure

just like how govt funds nasa each year only see to see them send junk into space with a shitty camera compared to whats on ur shitty smart phone

NFO
09-12-2014, 07:25 AM
I live about 1.5 miles away from the prison. Crazy stuff last night with the 3 aircraft looking for them. Feels creepy when they are flying directly over your own house. Luckily for me there is a busy intersection about 70 yards away where there was a police checkpoint so I kind of figured they would stay away from there if they had gotten farther than they had got. Still pretty scary to think a guy like TJ Lane with nothing to lose was so close to your own house.

SnakeBoy
09-12-2014, 10:51 AM
Damn he was captured alive. Dude had a pitchfork and they still didn't shoot him. Sometimes white privilege has a downside.

silverblk mystix
09-12-2014, 10:54 AM
I live about 1.5 miles away from the prison. Crazy stuff last night with the 3 aircraft looking for them. Feels creepy when they are flying directly over your own house. Luckily for me there is a busy intersection about 70 yards away where there was a police checkpoint so I kind of figured they would stay away from there if they had gotten farther than they had got. Still pretty scary to think a guy like TJ Lane with nothing to lose was so close to your own house.

That happened every night when I lived in Hollyweird,Cali...

After I moved from there - I couldn't sleep well without the sound of choppers and bullhorns and sirens and gunfire...

JoeTait75
09-12-2014, 11:07 AM
Should've just shot that POS.

NFO
09-12-2014, 11:43 AM
Damn he was captured alive. Dude had a pitchfork and they still didn't shoot him. Sometimes white privilege has a downside.

They said once he was found he willingly complied.

Yep, he was "armed", which should have been enough to place one bullet through that POS skull.

Wild Cobra
09-12-2014, 01:36 PM

Or maybe it was because he released the pitchfork and was not confronted by big city pussy cops.

Wild Cobra
09-12-2014, 01:36 PM
I agree, but police aren't [suppose to be] allowed to exercise their justice.

SnakeBoy
09-12-2014, 01:59 PM
Or maybe it was because he released the pitchfork and was not confronted by big city pussy cops.

Yeah they didn't shoot the convicted scumbag white murderer because when he released the pitchfork he became "unarmed". They should have shot him anyway imo.

cheguevara
09-12-2014, 02:21 PM
Sounds like a job for dogg the bounty hunter and his family of pigs

Wild Cobra
09-12-2014, 03:07 PM
Yeah they didn't shoot the convicted scumbag white murderer because when he released the pitchfork he became "unarmed". They should have shot him anyway imo.
An escaped prisoner...

OK by me!

pubic hair
09-12-2014, 04:17 PM
An escaped prisoner...

OK by me!

m>s
09-12-2014, 08:38 PM
Looks like a be@ner hybrid to me you little filthy cocksucker. lol "diaz"

FkLA
09-12-2014, 08:41 PM
^his name is thomas lane and his sister is blonde dumbfuck

m>s
09-12-2014, 09:33 PM
They could have different parents or the mother could be be@ner. Something about him is a little off, he's not completely white. Mixed race kids are more likely to have mental problems like Elliott Rogers. His name was Rogers hurr durr dumbfuck but he wasn't white durrrr.

JoeTait75
09-12-2014, 09:38 PM
They could have different parents or the mother could be be@ner. Something about him is a little off, he's not completely white. Mixed race kids are more likely to have mental problems like Elliott Rogers. His name was Rogers hurr durr dumbfuck but he wasn't white durrrr.

Besides, it's completely out of character for some white loser to shoot up his school.

spurraider21
09-12-2014, 09:40 PM

I hope he does it again
:wakeup

pgardn
09-12-2014, 10:15 PM

A completely white scum fck would have taken out more than 3 fellow students.

But hopefully at least one of the kids he killed was a Jew...
You find out if he took out any mezcans or Jews, maybe a black?

m<s is not thinking this whole thing through.

m>s
09-12-2014, 10:48 PM
Besides, it's completely out of character for some white loser to shoot up his school.
it is, as a percentage. keep listening to shekelsteins propaganda. also whites aren't losers, we have ruled the fucking earth for a while now. invented that thing you type on. added so much to science and technology that you can't even begin to quantify it. we're the best race to ever walk this earth and don't you forget it chump.

there is a reason why women of every race want a white man and why asian women support white supremacy in huge numbers. it's not racism it's just called being a race realist.

RD2191
09-12-2014, 10:54 PM

DJR210
09-13-2014, 02:53 AM
He's been back in custody for a while now

Kyle Orton
09-13-2014, 06:39 AM
Looks like that faggot Sid from toy story

Koolaid_Man
09-13-2014, 08:45 AM

Anyone can be bad with a gun. Lol I would literally beat the living shit out of a fucking TJ Lane. And anyone who looks like him.:lol

DMC
09-13-2014, 11:27 AM
Ok he's got a 5 hour head start on us. I want a 30 mile perimeter, roads, bridges and waterways monitored. Call local hospitals and fax them his picture. I want names of his relatives, his friends if he hasn't killed them, his hangouts.. I want to know the name of his childhood sweetheart, his pets, his favorite food, and someone get me a damn shirt.

Leetonidas
09-13-2014, 12:02 PM
He gon get raped

m>s
09-13-2014, 12:54 PM
Anyone can be bad with a gun. Lol I would literally beat the living shit out of a fucking TJ Lane. And anyone who looks like him.:lol
you'd be dead like those n!gg3rs he shot