PDA

View Full Version : It ws pushin' midnight.....

Avante
09-11-2014, 11:15 PM
...when ya dropped in on "The Do Drop In" bar & grill. You wave at the bartender, as he poured your beer ya drop a buck of quarters in the jukebox, first up....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtRHaI-zZBs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjdQ1X2y9qU&playnext=1&list=PL799EFA2A52B1 FE96&feature=results_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiOFh4M7E6k

Avante
09-13-2014, 01:25 AM
The one things that...WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...right in the jaw here, is there is no depth.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2014, 01:26 AM
Do you consider your YouTube lists deep?

There are, however, dozens of exclamation marks.

Avante
09-13-2014, 01:31 AM
Do you consider your YouTube lists deep?

There are, however, dozens of exclamation marks.

Ok ok...

Don't you ever get tired of this? You do nothing ya little fuck...ZERO!!!!!!!!!!! Yet you really think anyone gives a fuck what you say/think? I don't like you...ok? I think you're one sick muthefucker a total/100%/complete retard. I don't like to talk to you...ok? You make me feel dirty....alright? Go away, go away....damn guy, nobody wants some sick fuck like you tagging along....ok guy..Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now watch this sick fuck, totally ignore that.....wow! This is the worst case of Avante-itist I've ever seen. The guy can't go a day without me, wow!

Clipper Nation
09-13-2014, 01:37 AM
Yet you really think anyone gives a fuck what you say/think?

You clearly care a lot about what he thinks since you melt down every time he posts, despite always threatening to put him on ignore :lol

Avante
09-13-2014, 01:41 AM
You clearly care a lot about what he thinks since you melt down every time he posts, despite always threatening to put him on ignore :lol

Dude, you honestly haven't noticed I haven't talked that freak but....TWICE....in over a year? Once again.....you never ever ever gat anything right....wow~~~

I'll go slow....

The neighbors own a dog the bitch won't shut up, bark bark barkbarkbark..bark. It's annoying as fuck, let me guess your dumb ass don't get it right shorty?

ChumpDumper
09-13-2014, 01:41 AM
Ok ok...

Don't you ever get tired of this? You do nothing ya little fuck...ZERO!!!!!!!!!!! Yet you really think anyone gives a fuck what you say/think? I don't like you...ok? I think you're one sick muthefucker a total/100%/complete retard. I don't like to talk to you...ok? You make me feel dirty....alright? Go away, go away....damn guy, nobody wants some sick fuck like you tagging along....ok guy..Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now watch this sick fuck, totally ignore that.....wow! This is the worst case of Avante-itist I've ever seen. The guy can't go a day without me, wow!Heh, what happened to det ignoring me forever thing?

ChumpDumper
09-13-2014, 01:42 AM
Dude, you honestly haven't noticed I haven't talked that freak but....TWICE....in over a year?Clearly a lie.

Avante
09-13-2014, 01:48 AM
Heh, what happened to det ignoring me forever thing?

I;m sick of you guy, ok? You're so fucking stupid it's pathetic, you don't see that I don't want you around? Dude, are you honestly so fucked up you just follow people around who think you're restarded? That's sad it really is but you're too stupid to see it.

Stop following me around, damn guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok since ya won't I'll just make you my bitch, use your dumb ass. I like to show off so I'll use you do do that. You pounch on my leg and I'll.......1000 yard rushers out of UCLA....yep, you;re my bitch.

Clipper Nation
09-13-2014, 01:49 AM
Dude, you honestly haven't noticed I haven't talked that freak but....TWICE....in over a year?

:lol Twice already in this thread alone.... you can't help yourself, old faggot....

Avante
09-13-2014, 01:51 AM
:lol Twice already in this thread alone.... you can't help yourself, old faggot....

zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~~~~~~~~~~~

You never ever ever ever get anything right....wow!~

ChumpDumper
09-13-2014, 02:05 AM
I;m sick of you guy, ok? You're so fucking stupid it's pathetic, you don't see that I don't want you around? Dude, are you honestly so fucked up you just follow people around who think you're restarded? That's sad it really is but you're too stupid to see it.

Stop following me around, damn guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok since ya won't I'll just make you my bitch, use your dumb ass. I like to show off so I'll use you do do that. You pounch on my leg and I'll.......1000 yard rushers out of UCLA....yep, you;re my bitch.You like to make almanac lists.

I like to laugh at you and your almanac lists.

You will continue to make almanac lists.

I will continue to laugh at you and your almanac lists.

Circle of life.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2014, 02:07 AM
damn guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's funny thinking of your screaming this at the top of your lungs in your garage while it's pushin' midnight.

What's the mood music almanac list for that?

Avante
09-13-2014, 02:09 AM
I almost feel guilty....hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor little shit it's just too easy.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2014, 02:33 AM
Too easy to ignore me or to not ignore me?

Seriously, you can't melt down then immediately declare victory.

It's poor form.

Avante
09-13-2014, 02:55 AM
Dude, I threw your dumb ass a bone. Felt sorry for ya. Nobody is....YOU'RE MELTING DOWN...haha!!!!!!!!!!! It's..I PITY YOU!!!!!!!....ok stupid?

Ok bored with ya, you simply don't have it.

Adios~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChumpDumper
09-13-2014, 03:03 AM
Until the next time you admit you're not ignoring me at all....

In the meantime make more boring almanac lists, forget how to embed videos and lose bet after bet after bet and try to deny it.

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!