PDA

View Full Version : It was pushin 11:45pm

SnakeBoy
09-11-2014, 11:39 PM
you walk into the bar and immediately a sweet 13 year old says "Me love you longtime, 50 dolla". You only have $25 but her prepubescent body is so fine. So you break out the sweet talk and she says "ok 25 dolla me love you good". You know it's wrong but you just can't resist her boy like body. Then it dawns on you that you can molest her and just say that nobody told you it was wrong.

Malik Hairston
09-11-2014, 11:41 PM
:lol..

Poor girl, left the scene smelling like Brut, tbh..

Clipper Nation
09-11-2014, 11:46 PM

Plus she spent the whole time being asked by an old faggot whether or not he looked like Lorenzo Neal :lol

DJR210
09-12-2014, 12:04 AM
:lmao Inb4

Ok..I'll go slow..are you this fucking dumb, ok? All the sailors did it, hahahaha haha ok? Zooooooooooooo mmm mmm mm

Avante
09-12-2014, 12:50 AM
ClipperNation walks into the bar around midnight, he's all alone (has no friends). None of the girls run over to him because he's too short and those zits....yuck! So CN grabs a bar stool and orders a "Shirley Temple". The mamasan sees that none of the girls are working the midget, so she evil eyes Sue. Sue shakes her head, mamasan insists....

Sue...buy me drink shortysan
CN..."you're a faggot"
Sue..what?
CN..."you're a faggot"
Sue...hauls off and slaps the shit out of CN, he falls off his bar stool and just lays there, yep...out cold.

ChumpDumper
09-12-2014, 12:54 AM
Why did you follow him into this thread, Avante?

Quit humping his leg, dummy.

TDMVPDPOY
09-12-2014, 01:56 AM
probably has a bastard child in asia he never knew...

cantthinkofanything
09-12-2014, 04:08 AM
Quality thread. Needs to be stickied.

Clipper Nation
09-12-2014, 07:35 AM
ClipperNation walks into the bar around midnight, he's all alone (has no friends). None of the girls run over to him because he's too short and those zits....yuck! So CN grabs a bar stool and orders a "Shirley Temple". The mamasan sees that none of the girls are working the midget, so she evil eyes Sue. Sue shakes her head, mamasan insists....

CN..."you're a faggot"
Sue..what?
CN..."you're a faggot"
Sue...hauls off and slaps the shit out of CN, he falls off his bar stool and just lays there, yep...out cold.
^ Leech humping my leg

chunticakes
09-12-2014, 07:49 AM

:lmao Inb4

Ok..I'll go slow..are you this fucking dumb, ok? All the sailors did it, hahahaha haha ok? Zooooooooooooo mmm mmm mm

LMFAO!!!

silverblk mystix
09-12-2014, 10:17 AM

CN..."you're a faggot"
Sue..what?
CN..."you're a faggot"

:rollin:rollin:rollin

DJR210
09-12-2014, 10:34 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

The Gemini Method
09-12-2014, 10:35 AM
I bet Brut hasn't had this much exposure on the internet before! Used in two threads...

Brazil
09-12-2014, 10:39 AM
:lol solid thread

Avante
09-12-2014, 10:56 AM
^ Leech humping my leg

translation

Wish I could do that, yep, too dumb.

benefactor
09-12-2014, 11:58 AM
:lol:rollin:lol:rollin:lol