On the media player
I think of her long hair and round lovely face
I have been dreaming
We work together to make a living
I've given my heart to
The Lunar Goddess

Strange Love
09-16-2014, 10:38 PM
What are you majoring in son? Literature?

Franklin
09-16-2014, 10:53 PM
something similar imho (translation). I derived this poem from a Michael Jackson song (Heal the World) as you can tell. LG and I exchanged several messages yesterday and the night before yesterday. We discussed some college recruitment info and we've both applied for a college that's like 15 miles away from downtown. I think maybe in a few weeks the college will appoint an interview, I asked LG if I could drive there together with her and she agreed :king:. That may turn out to be the first "date" in my life, I was so elated at the moment tbh :cry

Franklin
09-16-2014, 10:59 PM
And... monday night she sent me a voice message, the first time I heard her sweet voice since summer semester in early July :cry. I told her I was so glad to hear her voice again and other stuffs (about college recruitment, the main topic), she still acted cool but I could tell she was just excited as me behind her cellphone. Her voice was even a bit trembling tbh :cry

Strange Love
09-16-2014, 11:02 PM
And... monday night she sent me a voice message, the first time I heard her sweet voice since summer semester in early July :cry. I told her I was so glad to hear her voice again and other stuffs (about college recruitment, the main topic), she still acted cool but I could tell she was just excited as me behind her cellphone. Her voice was even a bit trembling tbh :cry

Congrats my man. Seems like things are progressing nicely for you two. :tu

Franklin
09-16-2014, 11:27 PM
Thanks, SL :toast I gotta thank our Goddess Scarlett though, she taught me to respect and appreciate women, she kinda saved me from the misogynist quagmire, though she herself ain't no longer the same goddess thanks to that French bastard :cry.

and I also want to thank you, of course. You helped me figure out that I actually loved her, you told me it's more than just gratitude when I refer to her as Goddess and you were right. Avante said I would encounter my Miss Right, I half believed it but I could never imagine she'd come this soon. :king

Franklin
09-17-2014, 09:26 PM
edited my poem. 3rd verse of the original version was a bit to obvious. It's no secret that I love LG and she's basically accepted it (actually it was her who initiated it in the first place tbh), but there's still nothing official yet and I don't wanna make her feel uncomfortable. I don't wanna compel her to do anything. So I revised the 3rd verse and the poem looks more oblique and mainstream now.

Franklin
09-20-2014, 06:34 AM
A few days ago I checked my zodiac sign and LG's, mine is Libra and hers Cancer, and as you know the compatibility of them ain't very good. It's not like I'm a believer of those astrological bullshit but some of their descriptions about my personality seems to hit some truth tbh. But maybe I can give myself another birthday and I wish to set it at Nov. 22 (which's Scarlett's birthday). I've always believed it was Scarlett who made everything possible in the first place, I was a misogynist back then and it was Scarlett who enabled me to see the charms and elegance of women. Again it was her who gave me the initial impulse to start writing novels, by which I introduced myself to LG and made her develop affections for me. And now I've decided to give myself another birthday- Nov 22, I was spiritually reborn by Scarlett who's Goddess in the early morning of that day. It doesn't matter which year it was because I'd be safely a scorpio anyway by chinese calender, and scorpio would be a wonderful match for her :king.

In terms of personality I'm just like a hybrid of libra and scorpio, I like dreaming and have good creativity which are features of libra, meanwhile as a broke ass student living a frugal life I'm also very careful with money which's typical of scorpios.

Thread
09-23-2014, 07:42 PM
Outstanding, Rogue!

Strange Love
09-23-2014, 07:48 PM
A few days ago I checked my zodiac sign and LG's, mine is Libra and hers Cancer, and as you know the compatibility of them ain't very good. It's not like I'm a believer of those astrological bullshit but some of their descriptions about my personality seems to hit some truth tbh. But maybe I can give myself another birthday and I wish to set it at Nov. 22 (which's Scarlett's birthday). I've always believed it was Scarlett who made everything possible in the first place, I was a misogynist back then and it was Scarlett who enabled me to see the charms and elegance of women. Again it was her who gave me the initial impulse to start writing novels, by which I introduced myself to LG and made her develop affections for me. And now I've decided to give myself another birthday- Nov 22, I was spiritually reborn by Scarlett who's Goddess in the early morning of that day. It doesn't matter which year it was because I'd be safely a scorpio anyway by chinese calender, and scorpio would be a wonderful match for her :king.

In terms of personality I'm just like a hybrid of libra and scorpio, I like dreaming and have good creativity which are features of libra, meanwhile as a broke ass student living a frugal life I'm also very careful with money which's typical of scorpios.

That's great. Mine is actually the 12th.

Franklin
09-23-2014, 09:38 PM
Many thanks to thread and SL :toast I'm going to post this week's "Lunar Goddess" poem in the club shortly. Hope you'll like it too, and most importantly I hope LG will like the poem when I let her see & read it next Sunday. :king