PDA

View Full Version : Squid..

Malik Hairston
09-17-2014, 09:08 PM
Anybody fuck with squid, tbh?..

I love it, tried to prepare it myself for the first time and didn't go too well:lol, really sloppy and messy..

Anybody a big fan? Any recipes? Other interesting seafood recipes are welcome, too..

monosylab1k
09-17-2014, 09:24 PM
Being a picklebreath, squid was a regular item for me growing up tbh. Haven't eaten it in years tho.

Blake
09-17-2014, 09:42 PM
I've had fried calamari at olive garden. Other than that, nope.

Franklin
09-17-2014, 09:48 PM
I guess part of the reason the OP likes squid is that they have similar sexual habits, for example, there's no gender differentiation for squid so in their world any two individuals may fuck each other without taking no moral blame.

spurraider21
09-17-2014, 11:28 PM
never home made... fried calimari is fine, and i've also had squid at those korean bbq places where u have a grill on ur table to cook however u want

m>s
09-18-2014, 12:08 AM
I guess part of the reason the OP likes squid is that they have similar sexual habits, for example, there's no gender differentiation for squid so in their world any two individuals may fuck each other without taking no moral blame.
:lmao

hey op stop shitposting all the damn time, to me you're like kool-lite. Get outta here with this stupid shit.

Malik Hairston
09-18-2014, 02:26 AM
:lol 2 posters in this thread that have been following me around for months after calling them out for completely falling off, tbh..

Chinook
09-18-2014, 03:36 AM
I had it at a Chinese restaurant about two years ago. It was nice. For the most part, I don't eat it, since it really doesn't feel substantial to me. I'm not a big appetizers guy.

DD
09-18-2014, 05:44 AM
kinda rubbery

The Gemini Method
09-18-2014, 10:29 AM
If it is prepared right and fresh, its pretty good. Has a great deal of protein and if you want a break from your boring chicken-laden protein while bulking, grilled calamari can provide you with more protein than the bird kind can. I have caught Humboldt squid before and they are huge. Tough to eat those suckers as you need some strong chompers. However, the normal squid is fine and I have been introduced to it by the so-called picklebreaths.

Buddy Mignon
09-18-2014, 10:41 AM
I guess this is a gooks only thread, eh?

Malik Hairston
09-18-2014, 11:29 AM
If it is prepared right and fresh, its pretty good. Has a great deal of protein and if you want a break from your boring chicken-laden protein while bulking, grilled calamari can provide you with more protein than the bird kind can. I have caught Humboldt squid before and they are huge. Tough to eat those suckers as you need some strong chompers. However, the normal squid is fine and I have been introduced to it by the so-called picklebreaths.

Ya, I had it at a Korean restaurant and added it to my calorie counting program, the macros were very appealing, tbh..

The Gemini Method
09-18-2014, 11:34 AM
Ya, I had it at a Korean restaurant and added it to my calorie counting program, the macros were very appealing, tbh..

Koreans love them some squid. Most Asians do as it is plentiful in the Eastern Pacific and Indian Oceans. I know my neighbor would always prepare the squid we caught (Koreans) and they would enjoy having the opportunity to set up a table with all their bonchon (little plates of appetizers you get @ Korean BBC) and just share a meal. They would make this special kimchee that went well with the squid. Very lean and the protein is definitely worth the addition.

baseline bum
09-18-2014, 02:28 PM
never home made... fried calimari is fine, and i've also had squid at those korean bbq places where u have a grill on ur table to cook however u want

Love that shit cooked in whatever red sauce Charlie puts on it to make it hot as fuck. Can't be red rooster, right? Seems way hotter than Sri Racha.

The Gemini Method
09-18-2014, 02:31 PM
Love that shit cooked in whatever red sauce Charlie puts on it to make it hot as fuck. Can't be red rooster, right? Seems way hotter than Sri Racha.

Naw. It's a Korean hot sauce--though a lot of KBBQ places will offer the Sriracha as a viable option.

anakha
09-18-2014, 05:12 PM
Pasta or paella cooked in squid ink is incredible.

Damn hard to clean up if it stains your clothes though. :lol

The Gemini Method
09-18-2014, 05:20 PM
Pasta or paella cooked in squid ink is incredible.

Damn hard to clean up if it stains your clothes though. :lol

Indeed. Got some on one of my best dress shirts and it was just a bitch to get out.

CosmicCowboy
09-18-2014, 05:31 PM
The marinated squid salad at Goros rocks.

apalisoc_9
09-19-2014, 11:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ql8BdSysL4

m>s
09-20-2014, 03:07 AM
:lol 2 posters in this thread that have been following me around for months after calling them out for completely falling off, tbh..
It's called working and having a life faggot

Lmao kool jr you little attention whore stop making threads about dumb shit

Malik Hairston
09-20-2014, 09:36 PM
It's called working and having a life faggot

Lmao kool jr you little attention whore stop making threads about dumb shit

:lol no..Dok and Mono stopped posting as frequently, that's the difference..you couldn't piggyback them anymore, now all you have is your lame shticks and shitty opinions on everything..

m>s
09-20-2014, 09:54 PM
i don't even agree with dok and mono in literally anything, swing and miss. mono hates me and dok is scared of me. i'm probably the reason neither of them post anymore. you on the other hand, you post about squid and ellipses all day every day. your posts and threads are starting to sound more and more like kool.

spurraider21
09-20-2014, 10:34 PM
you know m>s has a bad sthick when infinit limit is his bff nowadays