PDA

View Full Version : CNN coming clean on being racist

cantthinkofanything
09-18-2014, 03:07 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/cnn_adspaces/2.0/creatives/2014/9/12/345010WHITEY_A_300x100_TON_NR.jpg

pubic hair
09-18-2014, 03:27 PM
to all da nigga's and mexicans. You're welcome! WE built you an awesome country, gave you an automobile, buildings, and tons of other cool ass shit. please be good to our country and don't let it turn into mexico or da hood. fyi you now how terror cells in this county and need to do something about it. Us Whities are tired, we've been fighting for too long. please throw away your trash in a trash can and not on the highways.

thank you

cantthinkofanything
09-18-2014, 03:31 PM
also...I love the Mexican food and Chinese food and I'm grateful for you bringing that to our country. I don't like that I couldn't play colege ball but I'm OK since I enjoy NBA. I also love Fried Chicken although that was created by whitey. But I do acknowledge all of the great things that everyone brings here from there own countries of orgin.

cantthinkofanything
09-18-2014, 03:32 PM
Also if I see any black people over the next few days, I will try to perform a high five operation with them.

The Gemini Method
09-18-2014, 03:34 PM
Thank you crackers for bringing me penicillin. Thank you honkey for introducing me to the mullet. Thank you white bread for...well, white bread.

cantthinkofanything
09-18-2014, 03:39 PM
Thank you crackers for bringing me penicillin. Thank you honkey for introducing me to the mullet. Thank you white bread for...well, white bread.

I hate white bread. It's the worst bread.

The Gemini Method
09-18-2014, 03:44 PM
I hate white bread. It's the worst bread.

You're right up to a point--I should have clarified and not lumped the processed white bread in with the organic or rustic 'white bread'--which is not bad. But Wonder and Weber's fuck 'em.

cantthinkofanything
09-18-2014, 03:47 PM
You're right up to a point--I should have clarified and not lumped the processed white bread in with the organic or rustic 'white bread'--which is not bad. But Wonder and Weber's fuck 'em.

Man...I loves me some Hawaiian Bread. That's pretty white. But I also love good Pumpernickel and Rye which are pretty "black". And although I don't like black cheese, I do like many yellow cheeses.
I guess I'm pretty no racist when it comes down to it.

m>s
09-18-2014, 03:48 PM
wtf is this shit? I need the lowdown

cantthinkofanything
09-18-2014, 03:52 PM
wtf is this shit? I need the lowdown

CNN is having a documentary on the US. And it's called "Whitey". So they showing their racist colors. But the rest of us are trying to encourage blacks and others to come here and not mess up stuff. And that we are happy to embrace the parts of their culture that we like.

The Gemini Method
09-18-2014, 03:53 PM
Man...I loves me some Hawaiian Bread. That's pretty white. But I also love good Pumpernickel and Rye which are pretty "black". And although I don't like black cheese, I do like many yellow cheeses.
I guess I'm pretty no racist when it comes down to it.

Hawaiian bread is great. I make French toast and sometimes use them on our "Hawaiian" burgers. Love rye with the usual corned beef and a good swirl pumpernickel is bomb for reubens. A good squaw is a dope sandwich bread...You don't like sourdough? Italian? Those are 'white' breads.

cantthinkofanything
09-18-2014, 03:55 PM
Hawaiian bread is great. I make French toast and sometimes use them on our "Hawaiian" burgers. Love rye with the usual corned beef and a good swirl pumpernickel is bomb for reubens. A good squaw is a dope sandwich bread...You don't like sourdough? Italian? Those are 'white' breads.

Yeah...I guess I do like sourdough and Italian breads. But when someone say "white bread", I think of Wonder.

The Gemini Method
09-18-2014, 03:56 PM
Yeah...I guess I do like sourdough and Italian breads. But when someone say "white bread", I think of Wonder.

Yeah man, I do too for the most part--but even Wonder bread has its purpose--it makes great toast for Thai satay in which you accompany the meat sticks with a peanut sauce--the wonder bread is just enough to accentuate the sauce.

cantthinkofanything
09-18-2014, 04:05 PM
Yeah man, I do too for the most part--but even Wonder bread has its purpose--it makes great toast for Thai satay in which you accompany the meat sticks with a peanut sauce--the wonder bread is just enough to accentuate the sauce.

LOL. I'll take your word for it. It's not too bad when they just throw it in at BBQ's or crawfish boils. Does a good job of soaking everything up. See...now you got me thinking that I am affirmative action racist and that maybe white bread is the best after all.