PDA

View Full Version : Parker short interview 09/18

Brazil
09-19-2014, 12:15 PM
Justement, l’Euro 2015 aura lieu en France…
(Il coupe) C’était un projet qui me tenait à cœur. J’ai participé à de nombreuses réunions avec le Ministère des sports ou les sponsors. Le président de la Fédération, Jean-Pierre Siutat, a fait un boulot exceptionnel. Je suis donc très heureux de pouvoir vivre une compétition majeure à la maison. C’est tellement rare dans une carrière. J’espère que les Français seront fiers de nous et qu’on gagnera ce titre.

Avez-vous eu des nouvelles de Joakim Noah ? Allez-vous réussir à le convaincre de participer à l’Euro ?
Je n’ai pas de nouvelle pour le moment.

Les Jeux Olympiques à Rio en 2016, vous y pensez aussi ?
Oui, c’est dans un coin de ma tête. Mais il faudra déjà se qualifier. Il faudra terminer à l’une des deux premières au championnat d’Europe. On verra. C’est un rêve, ce sera une fin parfaite pour ma carrière en équipe de France.»

Brazil
09-19-2014, 12:20 PM
Nothing very new but he is confirming again a few things

Euro 2015 will be held in France...

It was a very important project for me. I took part of a lot of meetings with France sport minister and the sponsors. The French federation president Jean Pierre Siutat did an amazing job. I'm therfore very happy to have the opportunity to play an important international competition at home. It is so rare in a career. I hope French will be proud of us and we will win the title

Any news of Noah ? will you be able to convince him to play ?

I have no news for the moment

Are you already thinking about Olympics in Rio 2016 ?

Yes but we need first to classify. We must finish top 2 of Euro in France. We will see. It's a dream, it will be a perfect ending for my career with FNT.

lefty
09-19-2014, 12:21 PM
If Parker was Alpha, he would have convinced Noah

Brazil
09-19-2014, 12:22 PM
If Parker was Alpha, he would have convinced Noah

:lol who said he won't ?

he convinced Boris to play with the Spurs that's enough for me

lefty
09-19-2014, 12:23 PM
:lol who said he won't ?

he convinced Boris to play with the Spurs that's enough for me