PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Rank these Posters in terms of trolling/shtick quality, and posting quality...

apalisoc_9
09-21-2014, 10:35 PM
Lefty
TDMVPDPOY
thebesteva
Spursraider
Arnold troht
M>S
Jacob
Franklin
Kawhi

IMO, corny posters for the most part...

IMO, TDMVPDPOY is a gem out of the list though...lefty is hit and miss and the rest are meh

Thread
09-21-2014, 10:37 PM
Arn

Leetonidas
09-21-2014, 10:38 PM
Lefty
TDMVPDPOY
thebesteva
Spursraider
Arnold troht
M>S
Jacob
Franklin
Kawhi

IMO, TDMVPDPOY is a gem out of the list though...lefty is hit and miss and the rest are meh

thebesteva
spurraider
TDMVPDPOY
Jacob
lefty
Kawhi
Franklin
m>s

Anal Tit

AlexJones
09-21-2014, 10:39 PM
m>s
thebesteva
Lefty

Everyone else

Koon Bob Love

Arnold Toht
09-21-2014, 10:42 PM
Arn

Clipper Nation
09-21-2014, 10:45 PM
1. TDMVPDPOY
2. lefty
3. m>s
4. Gaycob
5. Philo
6. Thebesteva
7. Kawhi
8. Franklin/Rogue

9. Anal Tit

m>s
09-21-2014, 11:02 PM
>implying anyone cares what some shitposting chink thinks

rogues
09-21-2014, 11:03 PM
Lefty
TDMVPDPOY
thebesteva
Spursraider
Arnold troht
M>S
Jacob
Franklin
Kawhi

Trolling:
Lefty
TDMVPDPOY
Jacob
Anal Tit
Philo
thebesteva
Kawhi
Franklin

m/s

Schtick:
TDMVPDPOY
thebesteva
Jacob
Anal Tit
Philo
Franklin
Kawhi
Lefty
m/s

Posting quality with added posters:
TDMVPDPOY
Philo
thebesteva
Kawhi
Tit
Jacob
Lefty
m/s
Franklin

Splits
elmanutres

Kool Bob Love

m>s
09-21-2014, 11:16 PM
we got a couple of haters in here i see 8)

no doubt that both of them are shitskins who are angry about my redpills

m>s
09-21-2014, 11:18 PM
http://wizardchan.org/test/src/1407492305292.png

AlexJones
09-21-2014, 11:19 PM
:lol m>s haters...

lefty
09-21-2014, 11:41 PM
:cry mah niggrahs

Sean Cagney
09-21-2014, 11:46 PM
That Arnold guys is the WORST poster in here IMO, dude can't pick his team right when signing up to troll and he wakes up thinking about Tim daily, he is the worst.

Leetonidas
09-21-2014, 11:58 PM
keep in mind he didn't say to rank by best overall or overall posting quality

Thebesteva
09-22-2014, 12:32 AM
Lefty
TDMVPDPOY
thebesteva
Spursraider
Arnold troht
M>S
Jacob
Franklin
Kawhi

I want to insult you but I honestly have no idea who you are. I hear you made it #1 on Harlems list and think you run shit now? Jeez this hasnt happened 40 times already :blah

apalisoc_9
09-22-2014, 12:41 AM
Relax guys It's just a list..

I didn't even rank posters in the OP :lol

spurraider21
09-22-2014, 12:44 AM
eh, i dont really go out there and troll, nor do i run a particular shtick. if someone's being a faggot i'll let them know about it, thats about it

Malik Hairston
09-22-2014, 12:46 AM
:lol pretty sure OP just named random posters he saw as he scrolled through the forum, tbh..

AlexJones
09-22-2014, 01:07 AM
:lol pretty sure OP just named random posters he saw as he scrolled through the forum, tbh..

Rank the posters in the OP then you fucking quack

rogues
09-22-2014, 01:20 AM
:lol m>s haters...
m/s has always been overrated..he use to be a decent trolling poster before his Nazi schtick..his schtick sucks now, there's nothing funny or noteworthy about it..

The Reckoning
09-22-2014, 01:31 AM
there's a poster list here every week. yall spend more time circle jerking each other than actually posting tbh.

Thebesteva
09-22-2014, 02:31 AM
there's a poster list here every week. yall spend more time circle jerking each other than actually posting tbh.

I dunno about that, its been getting more and more rare as of late.

Thebesteva
09-22-2014, 02:31 AM
Relax guys It's just a list..

I didn't even rank posters in the OP :lol

I'm not a smart man, but I know what sarcasm is

elmanutres
09-22-2014, 03:14 AM
Tit is a basically Thread but without the wit or charisma. He just steals his schticks and repeats them over and over like a robot. It worse when it was 5>4.

The odd thing is thread is completely fine with this Pussy hiding under his nutsack at all times.

spurraider21
09-22-2014, 03:31 AM
trolling in the nba forum is dead at the moment...

-Thread/Tit's 5>4 shtick is dead and they are both horribly uncreative in coming up with a new act. Thread just spams the horse picture, but nobody cares.
-Kool still puts out threads about how great they're gna be this year, which isn't even trolling. It's just sad because of how laughable it is

the only real attempt at trolling nowadays is m>s with his nazi shtick, which you can tell is awful because his only supporters are infinite limit and alex jones

Thebesteva
09-22-2014, 04:34 AM
trolling in the nba forum is dead at the moment...

-Thread/Tit's 5>4 shtick is dead and they are both horribly uncreative in coming up with a new act. Thread just spams the horse picture, but nobody cares.
-Kool still puts out threads about how great they're gna be this year, which isn't even trolling. It's just sad because of how laughable it is

the only real attempt at trolling nowadays is m>s with his nazi shtick, which you can tell is awful because his only supporters are infinite limit and alex jones

It must have been torture posting here when Lakers were winning championships for SPURS fans. Im only going to assume Kool and Thread nuked u guys

Killakobe81
09-22-2014, 07:57 AM
Lefty is funny at times ...thebesteva also make me laugh but that may be Laker bias

Most of the rest dont stand out as much to me ...

Kool Bob Love
09-22-2014, 08:24 AM
It must have been torture posting here when Lakers were winning championships for SPURS fans. Im only going to assume Kool and Thread nuked u guys

its wasn't fun at all b. 6 was honestly the worst I ever seen this place. But it's over b. We survived.

You'd have more respect if you hadn't change your name too b. Not from us but for yourself. You and deadly dynasty. Insecure motherfuckers.

Thebesteva
09-22-2014, 09:18 AM
its wasn't fun at all b. 6 was honestly the worst I ever seen this place. But it's over b. We survived.

You'd have more respect if you hadn't change your name too b. Not from us but for yourself. You and deadly dynasty. Insecure motherfuckers.

daaaamn b. Shitty posting per par b

Kool Bob Love
09-22-2014, 09:24 AM
daaaamn b. Shitty posting per par b

Swichting jersey cause your team lost. Smh b.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-22-2014, 09:47 AM
I want to insult you but I honestly have no idea who you are. I hear you made it #1 on Harlems list and think you run shit now? Jeez this hasnt happened 40 times already :blah

:lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-22-2014, 09:48 AM
m/s has always been overrated..he use to be a decent trolling poster before his Nazi schtick..his schtick sucks now, there's nothing funny or noteworthy about it..

How do you know? You weren't even around..

Koolaid_Man
09-22-2014, 10:01 AM
Lefty
TDMVPDPOY
thebesteva
Spursraider
Arnold troht
M>S
Jacob
Franklin
Kawhi

Your list proves that you fucks are nothing but a bunch of cucks. Trying to act like the niggas ( Kool, Luva, Trill, Lebomb) with the BBC's don't exist. :lol

The Reckoning
09-22-2014, 10:15 AM
there's no trolling because everyone that can be trolled left so now it's just trolls on trolls on trolls

TDMVPDPOY
09-22-2014, 10:48 AM
Your list proves that you fucks are nothing but a bunch of cucks. Trying to act like the niggas ( Kool, Luva, Trill, Lebomb) with the BBC's don't exist. :lol

what i posts on here i also rant on my fb page, even some clowns who read my shit want me to start a twitter feed cause i only posts truthbombs..

i copied kools bs posting about cucks...damn so many fkn bitter clowns think im talkin about their parents and shit, and their current relationships...to the point they have put me off their friend list, or every time we meet at a function they shouting out "yo cuck" "yo cuckold" ....whats funni i say alot of shit on here that i usually say in front of a persons face. if u commit a crime why are u afraid of a few words exposing you...if u dont want to be expose, live like a normal person and dont do shitty deeds...

i remember telling a clown off why arent u at home lookin after ur kid, wtf u here at a gambling joint, go get fck mate...

m>s
09-22-2014, 10:51 AM
How do you know? You weren't even around..

Lmao exactly. It's Harlem which makes it even more pathetic.

Malik Hairston
09-22-2014, 10:54 AM
^^:lol this doesn't make any sense..

I shit on you using my actual screen name, why would I use an alternative account to shit on you further, tbh?..

Stop being so paranoid..

Leetonidas
09-22-2014, 11:15 AM
rogues was Harlem's troll which he gave to BD after thunderup got banned, I thought this was common knowledge

m>s
09-22-2014, 11:22 AM
Thunder up couldn't refer to me as "washed up" because he's a relatively new poster. It's Harlem you drugged up stoner degenerate.

spurraider21
09-22-2014, 11:27 AM
rogues was Harlem's troll which he gave to BD after thunderup got banned, I thought this was common knowledge
but but... :cry harlem had no active trolls, and Kori could confirm, tbh.. :cry

Leetonidas
09-22-2014, 11:30 AM
Thunder up couldn't refer to me as "washed up" because he's a relatively new poster. It's Harlem you drugged up stoner degenerate.

:lol paranoid washed up nazi faggot. enjoy the sticky pages of your copy of mein kampf your irrelevant fuck

Leetonidas
09-22-2014, 11:34 AM
but but... :cry harlem had no active trolls, and Kori could confirm, tbh.. :cry

just pointing it out tbh don't have beef with any of the aforementioned posters although apparently the former n!gger/native american/skinhead has some pent up butthurt feelings

m>s
09-22-2014, 11:51 AM
thunderup was Harley's only ally so whenever he got banned Harlem had to continue to post as thunderup to back himself up :lol..pretty sad really.

dirk4mvp
09-22-2014, 11:56 AM
mavs>spurs is getting the short end of the stick here by a couple of sensitive posters. He has induced several meltdowns from ST "legends" and may have shit on someone hard enough to An Hero themselves.

Malik Hairston
09-22-2014, 12:01 PM
:lol thunderup wasn't my troll, nor was rogues..

Kind of ironic, actually, since mavs>spurs has quite the SpursTalk relationship with the original thunderup:lol..

spurraider21
09-22-2014, 12:02 PM
:lol thunderup wasn't my troll, nor was rogues..

Kind of ironic, actually, since mavs>spurs has quite the SpursTalk relationship with the original thunderup:lol..
iirc thunderup/rogues himself said that you gave him the account when his main got the hammer

Malik Hairston
09-22-2014, 12:11 PM
iirc thunderup/rogues himself said that you gave him the account when his main got the hammer

I'm not going to say what actually happened, but there are 4 posters involved in the thunderup/rogues(including myself and big dog)..

I had access to thunderup for literally 1 day while I was banned and Slomo immediately banned the account;lol,.

TDMVPDPOY
09-22-2014, 12:13 PM
lol circle jerk thread...

m>s
09-22-2014, 12:14 PM
:spin

AlexJones
09-22-2014, 12:36 PM
mavs>spurs is getting the short end of the stick here by a couple of sensitive posters. He has induced several meltdowns from ST "legends" and may have shit on someone hard enough to An Hero themselves.

Never forget that January 2012 pounding of my boy Mono.

Kool Bob Love
09-22-2014, 08:51 PM
I'm not going to say what actually happened, but there are 4 posters involved in the thunderup/rogues(including myself and big dog)..

I had access to thunderup for literally 1 day while I was banned and Slomo immediately banned the account;lol,.

You're one weird fucker. Srs.

Thebesteva
09-22-2014, 08:55 PM
there's no trolling because everyone that can be trolled left so now it's just trolls on trolls on trolls

Exactly, well said.

/thread

Thebesteva
09-22-2014, 09:09 PM
You're one weird fucker. Srs.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm219/williamcoreycharles/dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

Franklin
09-23-2014, 12:33 AM
^^:lol this doesn't make any sense..

I shit on you using my actual screen name, why would I use an alternative account to shit on you further, tbh?..

Stop being so paranoid..

Did you discharge another man's sperm out of your rectum when you shat on him, tbh?

m>s
09-23-2014, 08:02 AM
Did you discharge another man's sperm out of your rectum when you shat on him, tbh?

:lmao