PDA

View Full Version : How long till this woman is panhandling for scraps?

spurraider21
09-22-2014, 12:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYcSqIuqkz4

:lol quitting her job on air
:lol dedicating her life to weed
:lol still has a 17 year old's outlook on life

~O~
09-22-2014, 12:08 PM
She doesn't sound like an idiot, that's for sure. She just quit a news job...which is the brainwashing industry aka the media. I'd say, she did great. lol

She did leave in a classless fashion.

ChumpDumper
09-22-2014, 12:19 PM
Pretty immature and counterproductive. She had the opportunity to be a spokesperson for her movement and trade group and she can't be taken seriously now.

spurraider21
09-22-2014, 12:53 PM
"will be dedicating all of my energy toward fighting for freedom and fairness, which begins with legalizing marijuana here in Alaska"

:lmao why the fuck is that where the fight for freedom and fairness begins?

Biernutz
09-22-2014, 02:28 PM
She was a weekend reporter for a TV station in Alaska. I would say she made a better career choice.

InRareForm
09-22-2014, 10:24 PM
She lives in Alaska, don't really need much money to live there.

chunticakes
09-22-2014, 10:47 PM
She lives in Alaska, don't really need much money to live there.

They pay you to live there.

Strange Love
09-22-2014, 11:06 PM
They pay you to live there.

:lol

The fucks in Alaska anyways?

Frank Dux
09-23-2014, 11:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYcSqIuqkz4

:lol quitting her job on air
:lol dedicating her life to weed
:lol still has a 17 year old's outlook on life

:lol not seeing the forest for the trees (or the weed in this case)

I live in Colorado and there are so many entrepreneurs who got in on the right side of the boom and are making a lot of money. The other day, a friend was telling me about the start-up he works for. The owner invented a machine that processes oils and sells the machines for $20K a pop. They do more business than they can handle. In just a couple of years, the guy's start-up company has pulled millions in revenue. His life isn't dedicated to weed (he doesn't smoke), it's dedicated to money.

leemajors
09-23-2014, 11:30 AM
:lol not seeing the forest for the trees (or the weed in this case)

I live in Colorado and there are so many entrepreneurs who got in on the right side of the boom and are making a lot of money. The other day, a friend was telling me about the start-up he works for. The owner invented a machine that processes oils and sells the machines for $20K a pop. They do more business than they can handle. In just a couple of years, the guy's start-up company has pulled millions in revenue. His life isn't dedicated to weed (he doesn't smoke), it's dedicated to money.

Yup, small wonder Warren Buffett is starting to put some of his money in similar businesses too